Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:15 am
Not one for skating or floating, Brenley was perfectly content to stand on his own two feet as he reached for the supplies in front of him and began crafting... something. The boil loved his puzzles, and although this was nothing like a lockbox or math maze, it was fiddly enough that it kept him silent and preoccupied for several minutes as he bent wires and set glass bits into place. He held up his creation when he deemed it complete, more to see it in its entirety than to show it off, but he didn't object when someone handed him another odd gold coin for it.

"Thank y—" Bren began. The man who had passed him the coin ducked his head and promptly wandered off. O... kay.

He pocketed his creation and extra coin, keeping an eye on his companions as he did so. Ruth was using her human money to purchase a number of strange pieces of something that he might have guessed was food, had he been asked. Ooo! That stuff looked very interesting indeed.

"Are you going to eat it?" He was suddenly very curious to see what it would do.

Seiana_ZI
Huni Pi

Eight rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were so many people, and so many students had changed that Junko was having a little trouble finding her friends. She was also getting constantly distracted by various stands.

For example, the forge. This leather looked really nice! Ohhhh, she could make something really nice out of that! Junko reached out to touch some of the strips, about to ask how much to buy them until one of the men working the forges got her attention. Make something? She'd love to!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Make something? Anything? Well, okay.

Junko set to work, humming cheerfully as she cut and sized some leather strips and scraps. The forge worker watched the girl suspiciously. How did she know how to work with these materials? She was just some girl...

And yet this small, petite young lady had made a waterskin. How the..what?

The man just stared as Junko proudly held out the waterskin in offering. He took it, filling it with water to check if it was made properly. Y..yes...how...what..

Whoa.

"Is it good?" Junko asked hopefully, smiling.

"It's...wow, yeah. Where'd you learn to make something like this, lass?"

Junko shrugged. The man shook his head in disbelief, fishing out a gold coin and offering it to her. Junko squealed and thanked the man, hurrying away from the booth to find her friends and tell them what had just happened.

Instead she crashed into an unfamiliar boil and nearly knocked herself to the ground tripping on her hair.

"Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry!" Junko carefully righted herself, pushing her long braid over her shoulder. Ah! It was someone wearing a cloak and pin like her! Shoot! "Sorry, sorry! I'm not used to my hair getting in the way of my feet." Whooo...

...Oh.

Even with his skin and eyes changed Junko knew that face. Her eyes widened marginally and she swallowed. "U-um..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:40 am
A sudden collision from the side had the ghost boil stumbling, and he reached out automatically as if he would grab hold of whomever had knocked into him to keep the both of them from falling, but the voice that called out an apology made him hesitate. Luck kept them both on their feet, though the ghoul did stumble a bit on her own hair. She looked pretty, though she always did. Them having split up didn't make her any ounce less beautiful to him. Her eyes weren't glowing, but other then that she looked almost the same.

He watched as she tossed her braid over her shoulder and looked up at him, and saw the instant of recognition when she saw past the color of his skin and the shade of his eyes to the boil beneath the illusion. She looked like a pathling caught in headlights as she stared up at him, and he probably didn't look much better.

After a prolonged stretch of silence Seiji dropped his eyes, lighted a hand to scratch at the back of his neck, and cleared his throat. This was awkward. No amount of surrounding humans or magical disguises could make it anything then what it really was. the silence could only stretch so long, though. "Hey.." Smooth. "Don't worry about it, no harm." Surely he could do better then that.. "So.." He searched for a safe question, anything to help ease the tension between them.

Then finally, "so how are you liking the field trip?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm
"Um..hi.." Junko gave a little chuckle of embarrassment. This was silly. So silly. It was her who said she'd wanted to try and remain friends, and here they had a chance to speak on neutral ground for a couple minutes. Scareling steps.

The silence was pretty awkward though. She had instinctively taken a step toward Seiji before taking half a step back, fidgeting with the gold coin in her hands. Finally he broke the silence between them and she gave a tiny smile. "Fine. I'm just glad I got to keep my hair," Junko laughed. "It's strange...humans all seem to look the same. I'm having a hard time finding my friends because of it. I don't see any pink or blue haired ghouls. There's a lot of brown, a lot of it, blonde..black..." She frowned again. "Humans are strange. But I was just complimented by one of those forge men for something they asked me to make. Look! He gave me a coin~." She held it up proudly for him to see.

See? This wasn't so bad. Where was Lizzy? She had to tell her how well she was doing! "And you..?" Oh that was a loaded question. Did she mean how did he like the trip? How was he?

Oh hello Awkwardville yes she would love to stay at your lovely bed and breakfast hotel.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

West peered down at Sibyl, giving up on his quest to see what he looked like for a moment. He flopped his arms back down at his sides, trying to ignore the way they billowed out like sissy little princess wings. For once, he agreed with the ghoul.

"Yeah. I know."

He squinted off into the crowd, looking first for cloaks that matched theirs and then for Jericho-y features. After about a minute of glaring at a number of humans who almost immediately averted their eyes and scurried off in response, West caught sight of someone who... might have been the dragon? It was the closest he had come to a match, at the very least. West raised his hands, frowning as his sleeves pooled around his elbows once again. He hooked his thumbs together and wiggled his fingers in an attempt to make a dragon, but it ended up looking more like a crippled bat.

"Dunno," he said to Sibyl while watching for a response from Maybe-Jericho. "They can prob'ly smell each other."

nekoluch
Eight
Blade Kuroda

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm
Junko's little laugh only managed to make the boil's brows twitch, a slight frown tugging at his lips before she went on to awnser his question. Really he hadn't expected such a detailed response. He knew he didn't feel half so chatty, but then this was Junko, and she was a talkative one. The silence breaking did help to ease a little of the awkward tension, but Seiji still felt uncomfortable, standing there, exchanging idle chit-chat with the ghoul who broke his heart.

He nodded along at her complaint about humans, they did indeed all look remaarkably similar. "I can see how that's a problem. Have you tried looking for Yaya? I don't think she would have changed much." He was pretty sure he'd already seen a handful of ghouls..girls? walking around in the sorts of things the djinn favored for everyday wear.

Brown eyes dropped tot he coin as she held it up, and he mumbled a 'nice' in response to it, lips giving the faintest of twitches. Not really a smile, but better then the almost frown he'd been wearing.

and now she was asking hpw he was doing? "Um," or about the trip so far..? "Just been wandering around so far. I lost track of Momo."

He didn't like this. This forced small talk. There were other things on this mind, and now that Junko was there before him he had a chance to say them. "So, I found the note.." He cleared his throat again, tapping the toe of his sandal against the packed earth. "Thanks for returning the key."

eight

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:04 pm
"Hopefully Yaya looks similar to usual. I guess pink isn't a natural hair color among humans.." So she couldn't find Lizzy, and she couldn't find Amphi's blue hair. Her only hope was Yaya and Amphi. A blonde ghoul dressed similarly to how Yaya would be dressing wandered by then. Junko frowned. That wasn't her.

Oh, he lost track of Tomoko? Oh dear. She probably changed a lot. No tails, no ears..but she did see blondes around here so perhaps her hair would be just fine! "Well, hopefully she isn't too difficult to find. A little blonde ghoul with one of our cloaks? Hm..if I find her would you like me to direct her your way?" Her smile was back. She could hang out with Tomoko another day. She wouldn't take her from Seiji today.

Junko's smile fell as Seiji told her he'd found the note and thanked her for returning his key, the ghoul even seemed to deflate a little. The small talk hadn't seemed forced for her but...this was now treading into uncomfortable waters. "O-oh. Heh...um..you're welcome. And thank you for my things.." She wouldn't remark that she had noticed a few odds and ends were missing. They were things, just things. They could be replaced. "I..." She had preferred the small talk over this. Could they go back to that?

Junko took another reluctant step back. "I should um...go find my friends, they're probably looking for me. I'll keep an eye out for Tomoko for you.." She cleared her throat and looked around for a convenient escape other than just running from Seiji. "I..I meant it all. In the note, I mean. Um..a-and ah..." She was grasping for straws.

Something in her head told her to leave.

She frowned. "I'll see you later. I should go."

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Huni Pi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:35 pm
Ruth wondered if having possession of these strange items caused the anger from others or if ingestion was required instead. Throwing caution to the wind, the reaper tossed the other two pieces to Brenley and Serafina while scaefing down her own. Much to her immediate regret as it did not agree with her. Violently.

She was on her feet and retching behind some bushes. She may have gotten some on a hapless couple making out behind said bushed but Ruth wouldn't have given a scragg's a** on a good day, let alone now.

Seiana_ZI

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm
So this was a lemba? It was ... interesting, she had to admit. It looked like a piece of ... flat ... bread? Was that it? She took a bit of a closer look at it when it was all but tossed at her by Ruth, attempting to figure out what humans might have made this flat thing out of. Was it anything like the food they ate? Perhaps she should try a piece--

Or not.

The reaction Ruth had made Serafina jump in alarm, watching as the ghoul suddenly vanished to go rid herself of the flat bread as soon as possible. Aha. So this was probably absolutely nothing like the food they ate in Halloween. Maybe she wouldn't eat it, then. Perhaps she would keep it as a souvenir, like her rather unintentional stained glass disco ball?

She bit down lightly on her lip, hesitantly moving towards Ruth as she emptied herself in the bushes. Was there a couple of humans behind there? Serafina, despite any view on humans she had, winced a bit in sympathy. That was unfortunate. She never enjoyed the thought of creeple throwing up on her, and she was pretty sure these humans were the same way what with the way one of them screamed and fled away like she was frightened by the vomit.

Turning away from Ruth so she didn't have to see it, Serafina rubbed her back in sympathy, attempting to calm her down.

In the meantime, she turned her head back to Brenley and hissed a, "Let's not eat the lembas."

Huni Pi
Smerdle

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm
Andrew seemed to have fared just as well as her, receiving the same gold coin as she had. Something told her that he would enjoy it, given the decal upon it and she wasn't wrong when he voiced it. Would they be able to keep them? She wasn't sure, as she looked it over, holding the other silver one she had received from the forge. Besides being a nice souvenir to keep on their adventure, the question sparked a liking to the idea. Because they were evidence that she had done something right, but of course there had to be the chance they wouldn't be able to go home with them.

"I r-read th-that.. m-most th-things d-don't l-last," she glanced at a few of the humans in close vicinity, perhaps a good choice of wording was needed here, "at.. h-home." Or, again, so she read. She had never gotten an item from another world, but she remembered some information about items not being able to last in a Fear rich environment. It was at least an easier question to answer at least, as her cheeks got a little rosy.

"W-we-," she almost said witches because those weren't normal at all, "M-my f-family k-keeps it as a tr-tradition, I'm n-not v-very g-good." Maple didn't delve further, mostly to save Andrew from a stuttered explanation (with more of her shortcomings), and also for being unsure how to explain it while still trying to blend in being human. Because rituals with black candles probably wasn't normal around them.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm
“Well they will last a little while at least. I bet it will be long enough to burn these if we start tonight and make a little party of it.” He held the candle up indicating it with a goofy smile.

“And yours looks pretty good to me. I’m sure if you just practice a bit more you’ll be as good as the rest of your family. If you ever do this for practice and want a friend, I’m game. I like candles… though I’m not a fan of the other big fancy traditional stuff.” He shrugged. Usually he was left out of anything important, rituals were dangerous for scareling demons. On mistake could cause a lot of damage. They seemed long and boring to him anyway the few he tried to sit through usually ended with him asleep by the end, much to his mother’s embarrassment. Fire festivals, now festivals those were another thing entirely.

“Fi seems to like arts and craft stuff like this too. Maybe we could get her into this and have a craft party back home.” He was aware of how careful they should be about talking but, he figured that this was a fairly safe subject. As long as home was left vague. Then again, vague was something he was good at, it took practice roping people into deals and now was as good of a time as any. Who know when this experience would be more useful.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 am
He perked up subtly when Junko offered to send the little kitsune his way if she happened to run into her, and he gave a grateful little flicker of a smile. "That'd be great. Thanks." It was actually really thoughtful of her. The ghoul had lots of friends here to spend time with, and Seiji only had a small handful. He was working on making more, but it wasn't an over night sort of thing.

He couldn't say he enjoyed the small talk, but it had at least been easier then the returned awkwardness that followed his comment on the returned key. Still, he'd wanted to talk to her about it, and this seemed better, or maybe worse, then a note taped to her door.

Of course the very subject seemed enough to scare the ghoul away. Seiji frowned, reaching out to touch her arm as she took a step back, adamant that she should be on her way. "Hey." He'd brought the note up for a reason, jack damnit, and she wasn't going to just turn around and run before he got to say what he'd wanted to say. That wasn't fair. "You can go find them in a minute, but I actually had something I wanted to talk to you about." His tone was firm, a little impatient, but not harsh.

"You said you had questions about some of the things I said, well.." Ok, maybe this wasn't a good idea. No, they had to work out whatever unresolved issues they had. If Junko had questions, then he'd answer them. "If you want to meet up sometime after this trip and talk about it.. I know it's uncomfortable, but it might help us both move on a little."

eight

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:29 am
He touched her arm and Junko froze. She hadnt been touched by him since..well...before she had rejected his proposal. "Wh-what?" What was there to talk about? She had told him everything. She didn't need anything from Seiji. That was the point of breaking up with someone wasn't it?

Oh. That. Junko had to bite back a reminder that she had also said she wasn't sure she wanted answers to those questions. But he wanted to talk..just talk. Junko frowned, pulling her arm back away from him. She wasn't ready to let him touch her yet. "...All right." If that was what Seiji wanted. "Do you..um...do you still have my number? After the trip you can text me whenever it is most convenient for you.." You can do this, Junko. Be strong.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm
In Seiji's mind there was still plenty to talk about. To him, it didn't really feel like a whole lot had been resolved when they'd split. He'd given her the ring, they'd parted ways, and that was it. It was over, but he wasn't over it, yet. He wanted to be, but after his talk with Lizzy he was beginning to think the hollow ache was going to stick around for a good long while yet. It faded occasionally, with the right distractions, but it would come back when he least expected it, like a physical blow.

She pulled away from the casual touch to her arm, and he stared down at his fingers a second or two before letting his hand fall back his side. She didn't want him touching her, understandable, they weren't together anymore, but.. It still hurt. Hell, even knowing he'd have probably done the same didn't make it easier.

"Yeah, I do." It had been renamed, but he still had it. For now. Honestly, he wasn't sure why, but he wasn't able to bring himself to delete it. "I'll set something up later." He half turned, a clear indicator that he was letting her go. "You better go find your friends." One last look down at her, then he'd turned away for real and strode off, looking for Tomoko among the mass of humans.

eight

demon_pachabel
Where'd you go? o 3o

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out