Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuti_98

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:30 pm
Thank you all for inviting me to the guild. I enjoy being here on Gaia. I like to play games. And meet others. I will try to post something here every day.
P.S. my name is Tuti.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:56 pm
Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to thank Yaya-Chan for the invite, it has been maaaaaany years since I was a part of an active guild on Gaia. I started around 2011 but I haven't been active since 2014 up until about a year ago nostalgia brought me back. I most just like to stir up drama on CB and use the marketplace, but I also love to RP and have been trying to get back into art and writing so if those interest you I would love some more arty friends! heart xd  

2 kawaii 2 die

Mega Camper

Sachiko Aijou

Lonely Nerd

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:28 pm
Hello,

I'm Sachi a 32 year old geezer

but seriously im a pretty laid back person, I do card readings here on Gaia and I'm also a freelance artist. Currently debating on if i should get back into avi art  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:37 pm
Hello!

I'm a gaia lurker who will occasionally pop out of her hole to make a post. Thank you for the invite! I'm excited to see what will be happening around here biggrin .

Currently I've been swamped with moving and settling in. I just got my three cats back from 2 months of boarding. Thankfully they're healthy and were well cared for, two of my cats are happy to be back but my third cat is still really nervous about the new environment. I'll make more posts when I'm settled biggrin .

Nice meeting you all emotion_bigheart

-- bleep  

Bleepitynomnom

Determined Duck

18,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:08 pm
Oh sweet, I guess I was already invited? xd

Any who, my name is Luxi. I've been on Gaia off and on since 2004. I'm a part time student and I'm trying to get into a Medical Assisting field at my college.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am
Welcome to all the new members to the Guild. We are so happy to see the new faces here and hope you have a wonderful time. We have some wonderful events coming up in the next week just in time for that wonderful mid-February festive hore liday. I hope you all will join in for the fun and games.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me or any of the other crew. Don't be shy, we are all friends here.

Again, Welcome everyone!  

Rita the Dragon Queen

Savathun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:03 pm
Hewwo! I'm nikki.
I've been on Gaia since 2005* and now I'm just lurking around since most of my friends aren't here anymore. I'm shy and quite so it's kinda of hard for me to make friends.. But i'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:37 am
Hello, my name is Petra. And i am here at gaia since 2004??? with a older account. This account is my new one, because i have lost access to my old account. And thank you for the invitation ^_^  

CreativePetra

Married Gaian

11,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Funky-P3t3

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:45 am
Wow! I'm glad yall are back!

My names is Ash and I'm 28 years old. I work full time as a retail worker in swampland USA. Been on gaia since 2007, tho not in this account specifically. My interests include manga, webcomics, and DnD! I also love to waste time watching film analysis videos and video essays about social phenomena.

I'm a chatterbox by nature and I love to doodle avis for funsies! If I ever take an eternity to respond to you, I likely forgot about gaia again and got caught up in work. I apologize for that!

Pleased to meet you. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:41 pm
Okay, I don't know if I ever made a post about myself here in the many years the guild had been waiting to be reawakened. SO here we go!~

Hi, my name is Brittany, and I live in the Southern United States. Currently I am getting out of a bad marriage which I have been separated from my ex for almost two years. Am kinda already off the market again, dating another guy seriously, and he even gets along with my Ex. Moving soon to another state, were hopefully if all goes well I will become a second mother to two wonderful girls.
I am a wedding planner and photographer as well, and I enjoy cooking, drawing and singing.  

made of nutella

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Lanoz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:49 pm
Hi ya'll just got back in gaia hope I can chat with you guys.

I'm a male in my twenties I live in the philippines love to play games, watch anime, & basketball sometimes. If you want a friend you can add me anytime biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:52 pm
Hi im izzy, ur local bumper
I am a bird n bunny mom
I also stream on twitch sometimes ( feel free to stop byy)
yeah i hope everyone has good day

iszzyb3

Auspicious Light

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:45 pm
Hello, I'm just randomly drifting along. I like video games and being somewhat social.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:21 pm
I go by many things call me Giga just like the wind I'm here or there likes art, video games among other things.  

Giga Paladin acefreedom

Tr1xx

Excitable Comrade

4,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:39 pm
Thanks for inviting me to this guild. My name is Tr1xx, and I'm into having fun, playing word games, and quizes. I like to draw and read in my spare time. Hello everyone!  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff