Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:10 pm
((Well then... Once the *Hangover cure* is given out then why don't we just find a way for them all to meet up? Maybe some kind of circus decides to come into town?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 pm
(Sounds awesome. :3)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:24 pm
(Sure~)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 pm
((Well then uh... Should I just quote everyone and bump us to a circus?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:50 pm
(I guess that would be the easiest, yeah. Would it be the same day, or no? -can't think-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm
((Yeah same day. Alright I'll work on getting in the circus biggrin ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm
minus infinity

Leprechaun_Sean

wolf_with_a_dragon

Sivlerwolf14
I know you are down for the count for awhile

Forever_Hikaru

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Tamwynne the elven

So here's the deal. I don't wanna see this die, so I'm skipping us forwards a couple of hours. Not a ton but a few. It'll be at about 3:00 PM and A circus has come to town. Already set up in the 'Winter wonderland' of the town square. Now... Go! Have fun and enjoy the circus biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 am
(Edited.)

After a cup of coffee and a phone call to his puzzled and frustrated boss, Eric was feeling like a fraction of his ordinary self. More or less. Going home would make him feel better, he knew. I should go... does anybody want a ride?
It turned out to be Paul who accepted the offer, and after Eric retrieved his car keys from Terrence he drove Paul home. When Paul thanked him, Eric smiled a little. No problem. I'll see you later.
Then, he drove home as well. When he finally opened the door, it was to the sarcastic hello of his roommate.
Look who finally decided to show up... dude, you look terrible. What happened to you last night?
I saw Shayna and got drunk.
Eric saw no point in trying to make up some kind of cover story, and even though he couldn't remember whether his roommate knew that Shayna was his ex by now, at least he did now. They looked at each other for a moment, Eric with something similar to lethargy and his roommate with brotherly concern.
I'm going to take a shower.
He had showered three hours ago now, and had then promptly fallen into bed and was "dead to the world", according to his roommate. After some rousing Eric got up, had another cup of coffee, and that was when he heard about the circus. Traveling circuses sometimes came to town, and depending on his studies Eric sometimes decided to go. If his memory was correct, at Shayna's insistence he had brought her to a circus once...
But that was all in the past now.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden entered the apartment using her key, finally and much belatedly thinking about Josh and how worried he must have been. It was like him to worry about her, Eden thought, even though she could take care of herself. Did he not trust her, either?
But she still wished he was here, Eden thought as she undressed to take a shower. She didn't want to be alone with the voice. She just wasn't strong enough right now.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 pm
Terrence had gone home, but didn't change his outfit there. He didn't smell bad and he didn't get sweaty the previous night. He put on some deodorant and then headed off to the dentistry building at university. He then got changed into his dental scrubs and went to do his presentation to the first year dental students on how to do a filling on a real patient.

Terrence explained how he did the procedure during every step from administering the Novocain to the drilling. A camera was set up and focused on the tooth being fixed, then the images it was recording was displayed on screen so that the students could get a good view of what Terrence was doing.

Brendan eventually got over his hangover and went home. His clothes smelled like a combination of booze and sweat. After having a shower he threw on a t-shirt and some black jeans. The members of Crusade didn't wear their stage uniforms while doing soundcheck. Speaking of which, Brendan found his hanging on the door. His roommate/band member had taken it home and did the usual cleaning process of washing the white gloves and hanging them up to dry, and spraying the rest of the uniform with an odor cover until they had time to get them dry cleaned. Brendan was very thankful that his roommate did that, even after Brendan didn't arrive home the night before.

While at soundcheck, a crew member mentioned that the circus was arriving. That gave Brendan an idea for a carnival type song. Unfortunately at the moment, he didn't have time to write any lyrics or music. He was busy warming up his vocal chords and making sure his keyboard was plugged in to the right settings.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm
When Eric offered them a ride, Paul gladly accepted. He thanked Eric for the ride once he was dropped off at his apartment and went inside and took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He then realized that his roomate was gone, probably working by now. So Paul just turned on his Xbox and put in Dark Souls and just tried his best not to die. It wasn't a game he played very often due to the insanely high difficulty of it, and how often he died before making any kind of progress.

He played for about two hours before deciding he was tired of constantly dying and decided it was time to go and pick up his car from the bar. He put on his jacket and proceeded to walk to the bar. It was fairly cold out, but his jacket made sure that he was nice and warm. When he got there he grabbed the keys from the bartender, who took them away the night before, and turned on his car and let the engine run for a bit so that it woulc warm up. While he was waiting he couldn't help but notice a sign hanging, promoting a circus that was in town today. That actually sounds like fun. he thought to himself as he whipped out his phone. He figured everyone, except maybe Terrance, was taking the day off from work and school to recover from their hangovers. So he sent them all a text that read, Circus in town today. Want to go?. He then proceeded to drive home and wait for their responces.

((Crap that was long! And yay a circus!!!))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 pm
Shayna had finished at the cafe a little bit after drinking her third juice and second muffin. When she was hungover, year she was dizzy and clutsy but also extremely hungry other than the pain of her head hurting. She had gone home and had gotten the whole... 'Discussion'... Not exactly. It was her parents explaining that she was to stop messing around and start acting like she belonged to the Snow family... And when th topic of her arranged marriage came up, she had left. Since that moment her mother had been her constant companion...

After a dreadful three hours of being told to wear this or that, the brunette with purple tips left the house with her parents in a dress. Her hair pinned up in a bun and her normal appearance down the drain. How she itched to rip it all up... But her mother was there... She was not always and when she was, it was like Shayna's whole world changed. She couldn't be the one she had created to piss her father off... She had to be the one her parent's had made her... She sat in the large vehicle looking out the window as her mother explained what an affair it was.

As the car passed the circus she someone convinced her mother to let her look at some of the circus acts. The driver pulled over, and what a scene the two made. Women of higher status and in fancier dresses walking around a circus. It was unheard of. And her mother didn't last long like that. "Shayna dear. I am letting you stay for two hours. And you must be prim and perfect just like you are now, when you come back to the car." "Yes mama." The brunette whispered looking down so as to not offend the woman and as she walked back to the car Shayna pulled her hair down and ripped the skirt of the dress so that it was mid-calf. Oh she would be in trouble for this one... Ah well! Pulling out her phone she sent a mass text to her friends. Hey! I'm at the circus! Anyone wanna... I dunno go through tents with me? She hit send and then started at the tents.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 am
After everyone had left Shanya's, Axel did the obvious and went home. Once home, he was greeted by his father who was in a bathrobe sipping coffee and watching the news. "Hey boy."
The older man said. "Where have you been all night?" Axel looked up and sat down on the couch before thinking of an answer for the old veteran. There was no real point to lying. Better to just make up a whimsical story with the truth mixed in as a joke. "Well, I was out doing stuff, when these dudes in black robes followed me into an alley. There was big fight scene, and Shayna showed up, and beat them.." Axel was the cut by his father who could already tell what this was leading up to. "Ok Ax! I get. You hung out with your friends." The delinquent furrowed his brow at the mentioning of his unwanted nickname. He said nothing about the matter though. Then, Axel felt his pocket buzz. It was his cell phone. He had gotten a text from Shayna to meet at the circus. "We get a circuses?" Axel muttered with bewilderment. The TV then went to a commercial that answered his question. They did indeed get circuses. "Hey, we should go to that." Axel father said looking at the TV. The boy on the couch perked up and looked at his father who sipping coffee still. "I guess we could." Axel responded slightly confused. The two made it a plan and went to get ready before leaving for the circus, where further shenanigans would ensue.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:38 am
(I'll be gone for the weekend so if stuff happens, you guys can make it so that Skye is already there.)

Making her way back to her apartment, Skye took a nice long soak in the tub. She felt like it helped wash away all the filth and it was a great way to relax. Once she dried off and put on a fresh set of clothes she headed over to her desk and started drawing in one of her sketchbooks. What she was drawing, she didn't know. She just started putting down some lines and soon she knew what to turn it into. Once she starts it was easy for her to lose track of time. It was only a few hours later when she got a text from Paul and realized the time. A circus? She didn't realize there was one in town. After getting drunk from the bar last night, it could turn out to be some nice sober fun. Sure, I'll be there. What time? she sent back to Paul as she set down her pencil to look at her work. It was quite a detailed sketch of a river running down a small hill and into open plains with patches of various flowers here and there. She liked drawing landscapes, it was a lot easier and felt it helped reflect her mood the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Terrence's phone was in his locker in his dress shirt pocket, buzzing. He was still busy with the filling presentation. He would still need around 20 more minutes.

Brendan heard his phone ding, which he knew meant he had a text message. He set all his tones to something musical or music related. Once he read the text, he fired one back to Shayna, typing "Busy with soundcheck at the moment. Might be there if I have time before the show, but probably won't"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games