Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Academia of Art & Trade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
∷ Aika ∷
[♀] [¹ ½]

Aika was a little confused. Most humans reacted either one of two ways: extreme wariness or extreme excitement. It was often overwhelming for the wolf-dog, whose only true point of reference was her master. And even she knew that his behavior was not the normal. But this human... as Honō accepted all her attention and all her cleaning, he seemed to be giving her different reactions. He didn't appear to mind that she had scooted closer and was quite happy to hold her paw, another thing that usually only her master did for her. He had once held her paw for such a long time that two meals had passed! Granted, Aika had wanted her paw held so it really wasn't his fault. But surely he could have multitasked and hunted and cooked dinner while holding her paw the entire time. After all, he was her master! No task too small, no treat too impossible.

As Honō moved to sit on the floor with Aika after she gave him her belly, she continued to wag her tail but also to watch him. Her golden orange eyes focused as intently on him for cues as his eyes were on her for the same reason. Her tail continued to wag, causing her butt to wiggle a bit, and her paws floated in the air as Honō scratched her belly. He had the perfect slim fingers to go into her dense fur and find the most itchy of spots! As he scratched up closer to her rib cage, her left back paw began to twitch. The paw began to jump a bit in the air, kicking gently as if to fight off an invisible enemy. Her jaws popped open again, big pink tongue falling to the side, and she wiggled a bit closer, allowing him to get at that spot with more attention. Her eyes blinked at him, slowly as a sign of affection, and she panted just a bit before giving a gentle, soft whine. Almost as if to acknowledge what he had said to her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:15 am
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"“'We have not touched the stars, nor are we forgiven. Which brings us back to the hero’s shoulders and the gentleness that comes, not from the absence of violence, but despite the abundance of it.'” The elder man quoted as he watched Aika and the exhausted smith in their adorable moment.

The sheer ease with which Honō adapted to the wolf-dog's presence and the air that Aika gave him brought a moment of mirth to the Hatake as he focused himself back on Sypher.

"We are often at odds with ourselves, between the burden we bear and the heart we lay bare. We fight, that others may not have to, but we too must remember and craft things of beauty, so that we do not become the reason that those who we keep from fighting must later take up spears. If we only destroy, if we do not create, if we do not write, or sing, or even just enjoy the world around us that we strive to protect, then we become as the monsters." Masahiro intoned, his eys closed as he remembered the brother who brought destruction in the north, and who waged war across the lands before his eventual death.

Whose daughter's eye replaced his own.

"I won't make a falsehood and say that I have never done wrong, or that I have never lost myself in the heat of warfare. It is for that reason as the UHV conflict wound down that I turned my village over to the hands of another, after the death of my wife, and left to the west. I lost my family, again, to war and the failure to remember why we fight and took a time to rediscover myself." He paused.

"Yet, here, once more I find myself. Knowing full well I must teach others my own lesson."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:09 pm
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

Sypher’s gut reaction was to reject any acceptance of his actions as a necessary burden. He did not feel he had any right to ask for forgiveness. While he didn’t know the extent of his crimes, or of the crimes that may have been laid at his feet after his disappearance, he knew that no matter the weight, it was rightfully placed on him. Masahiro spoke of the hero’s shoulders. But did one not first have to consider themself a hero? Sypher’s attention had moved from his surroundings to where Aika had gone. If someone asked him to demonstrate gentleness, he would only be able to point at Aika. Perhaps, at one point, he would have considered his love for Inka and Minowa the only gentleness he had in him. Now, he wondered if his love was, in fact, a violence to them. Surely, his presence in their lives had not improved it for the better nor would his return make their lives less difficult. As Aika presented her belly to her new friend, Sypher contemplated what Masahiro was trying to tell him. He suspected there was more behind the words, something of an attempt to ease the violence that had shaped Sypher and remained, at his core, a fundamental part of him.

Abandoned, unwanted, discarded. Those three words comprised all of Sypher’s existence before he went to Kirigakure. He had neither mother nor father, no siblings, and had lived in a cruel mockery of an orphanage until he was ten. Even then, the man who had helped raise him had never properly adopted him, making Sypher a stranger in his home despite the warmth. And as a shinobi of Kumogakure, he had made very few allies and had very few students. His own student had...Sypher’s hand rubbed his chest, touching a slender scar right in the center and just below his collarbone. He’d been dropped like a corpse on the steps of Kirigakure. Abandoned again. And now...again. He pulled his shirt tighter, hiding the scars that decorated his skin Always left behind. What could he create from his life that would be worth creating? We become the monsters? a shiver ran through him, a memory of a name that he had once had. Yokai. Demon. Was that not a monster? If so “Can...can monsters not learn to create as well?” he asked quietly. Because whether anyone else acknowledged it or not...he was already a monster. And one, he feared, that was well past the time when he should have been put down.

Shaking off that thought, trying to hide the emotions that were a dark stain, Sypher gave Masahiro a small smile “Perhaps monsters are created so that the beauty of the world can be seen. But not so that we monsters can see it.” a little counter to Masahiro’s words, one with little energy or will to fight. Resigned. Sypher pushed his hair back a bit then “A moment.” he said, indicating he would be right back, as he walked over to Aika and her newly discovered friend. At his approach, Aika’s tail went wild but she remained happily on her back as he knelt to rub her head while the other man scratched her stomach “Thank you for your kindness to Aika.” he said, resting his arm on his knee, and bowing his head to the man “She is often misjudged.” He raised his head, noting that the other man had very interesting teal blue eyes “I am Sypher Senju. If you are accepting of it, I’ll leave Aika with you for a bit longer. She will come find me when you leave.”

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image

【 金繕い 】 tab Genin tab Kumagkure tab Worker

Moss-green eyes blinked at the sudden surge in the wolf-dog's tail, its movements fast and uncaring at how hard it was hitting the floor, filling the space around them with the sound of it slapping against the hard surface. This was definitely not the reaction to a belly rub finding the good spot so Honō looked up and felt his breath still for a second as an overhead light blurred a halo around pale hair and paler skin and - oh.

The face wasn't familiar but, for the briefest of moments, he thought he might have been facing someone he had met once before, enough to make Honō hesitate and run through all the faces he knew of his fellow Hokori and the Hari clan proper. But no. He didn't know this man. Not a direct relative whom he had grown up alongside, babysat for when he was still too fragile after his failing out of the Academy. Not a Hari clan member proper whom he had learned to serve tea under or helped dressed into ceremonial robes during a family event.

No matter how much he wished it, this man wasn't one of his displaced family, forced to roam the world or remain under the thumb of the UHV now. Whatever it was that was familiar, it was an elusive fog at the back of his mind. Honō smiled, gentle and open to the man's presence as he was to the midnight canine whom was pressed, close and warm, to the side of the Hokori's leg.

"It is no task, sir." Honō responded with a bowed head of his own, deeper than the one he received, and bringing his hands into his lap to show proper respect and attention to the older male speaking to him. Sypher Senju? Maybe they met in passing before - the name fed that elusive fog but still remained intangible. "Aika is a beautiful girl, with a matching temperament. I am Honō Hokori, of the Hari clan. Its an honour." He returns the greeting, and keeps the respectful posture, nearly prostrating himself with well-practiced stillness even in being caught at an angle squashed between a bench and a wolf-dog perhaps twice his weight and with even more muscles.

tab 405/405ch tab 405/405st tab

具 ༔ Actions

❖ Passives:
                                  tab 【Fears】
                                  tab tab Broken Shards: failing to meet expectations.
                                  tab tab Shattered: anxious and alert of surroundings,misreading words and reactions to negatively apply to him.

tab 【Strengths】
                                  tab tab Environmental Lens: estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in environment.
                                  tab tab Soldering Teammate: accurate in reading teammates intentions while supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or manipulating the environment

tab 【Reductions】
                                  tab tab ▸ Learn everything 2 posts faster. [ B-Rank Worker Class Perk ]

tab 【Modifiers】
                                  tab Strength ▸ [n/a] tab tab Speed ▸ [n/a] tab tab Reflex ▸ [n/a] tab tab Fortitude ▸ [n/a]

❖ Techniques:

❖ Missions:

❖ Quotes:
                                  astrasinthewild

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

❖ Other:
                                  tab ⒈ Tutor Coupon Uses Left : 08
                                  tab

脆 ༔ Bio

家 : Kumogakure ། 位 : B-Rank ། 格 : Genin ། 職 : Worker ། 歳 : 18 ། 藩 : Hari ། 丈 : 6'66" / 2.02m ། 斤 72k / 158lbs །

装 : Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

動 : When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                                  ༔ 道 ༔ tab
User Image  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:11 pm
User Image

Sypher felt a bit unnerved at the greeting but more so at getting a proper look at the younger man It’s like looking at younger version of myself...from a different world. There was familiarity in an unfamiliar face, in the smaller features. The straight bridge of the nose, with the tiny upturn. A softer jaw but the shape...he brought a hand up as Honō seemed to bow intensely to him, his expression caught between discomfort and shame “Please...I...just Sypher. Or Syy, is fine as well.” he said carefully. Sypher didn’t know how else to reply. He was not worth the respect this man was showing him, even if the man did not know that. All he had ever brought people was misery it seemed. Being treated with even the smallest respect, even just being addressed as such...it was not appropriate I am nothing. The very monster that Masahiro hopes to prevent from becoming. Giving Aika a gentle rub of the head, he used his thumb to scratch her snout, causing her tongue to pop out. His gentle nature and affection for the wolf-dog was obvious and very at odds with his own self-image and his thoughts. “She is a blessing.” he agreed, his voice softer than it had been. If anything, Aika had saved his life. He leaned over and Aika immediately lifted her head to give his cheek several enthusiastic licks, eliciting a faint smile on the older man’s face “It is nice to meet you, Honō-san.” Sypher stood, gently wiping the light layer of wolf-dog drool from his cheek “If this is our first meeting, then I hope it is not our last. I feel like I have met you or one like you but my memory is poor at the moment.” he smiled at Honō but it didn’t have any of the softness that his actions carried. It was just...sadness. Unending sadness. Sypher wanted to talk more with Honō but he had come here with Masahiro and the man was equally as intriguing as Honō. Both seemed to have parts of Sypher but he couldn’t place how or why they were even faintly familiar “I need to attend my current business but I am in the village until...well, I don’t know how long. But perhaps we can speak again.” he gave Honō a small bow, giving Aika a last chin scratch and encouragement to stay happily in her current position, before he returned to Masahiro.

Rejoining Masahiro, Sypher gave him a slight bow as well “Thank you for your patience. I am protective of Aika and wanted to make sure she was in good hands while we are here. She...is all I have.” he explained, his hands tight “And so she is.” he nodded, as if to say that was all he would speak on the matter now “You spoke of teaching, Masahiro-san.” an awkward change of topic but a topic that Sypher was actually curious to discuss “If you could teach a monster to create, if you could not prevent a monster from becoming a monster...what would you teach?” he asked, his head tilting slightly.

Aika had enjoyed multiple sources of attention for a few minutes but now she flipped to rest on her belly, her eyes alert. She watched her master speaking to the other familiar man, ears cocking left, then right. The intelligence and attention in her eyes as she watched her master’s body language was sharp and made the gold color stand out more. Her tail still wagged slowly and then she turned back to look at Honō, grinning a wolf-doggy grin once more. Could she give him a kiss like she had given her master? Just a little lick right there below his cheekbone? Her tongue popped out but she didn’t lick Honō just yet. That would be rude. Permission first. She wiggled her shoulders, excitedly, watching Honō with affection.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:36 pm
    User Image

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

"Were I to find a monster, willing to learn, one supposes I would teach them first the art of woodworking. Though I am no master at it myself, I find it most cathartic and peaceful. Especially in knowing that the wood with which we work is sourced peaceably and not through mass damage to the nearby forests." The Hatake smirked through his words as his eyes trailed from Aika, Hono, and inevitably to Sypher.

It seemed like a doomed family reunion of some kind.

"The forests here give us many aspects of our life, from the trees that make rebuilding through our hardships easier and lend us our name, to housing the animals with which he have come to rely upon and train alongside. To learn to utilize and understand this bounty is only our duty, I feel." He spoke in an almost authoritative voice, "Or something akin to that my father's family would have said. The proud lot of Senju men they were."

CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

The calm, open features of Honō's face revealed themselves once more as the older male returned his greeting with a name. Moss-green eyes were warm despite their cool tone, showing his unwavering willingness in having a stranger and their wolf-dog be so close to him. And though they appeared liquid and languid, their also worked to take in all things given, including the smaller details. Not narrowed onto one feature nor tucked away to miss the ways this man, Sypher Senju, Syy, would flick his eyes down Honō's nose, sweep across his jaw before the Hokori had bowed, as though searching. Had they met before, as he had initially assumed, and was now failing his duty in properly representing his clan? A man of higher standing than Honō in the Hari clan, or an ally to the bloodline to which Honō must also pay his due respects; the possibilities were not unrealistic.

Looking back up, even with his head remaining slightly bowed as to not dare assume such a privilege with the older man, Honō saw not a man recognising disrespect but an emptiness and hope in blue eyes, sharpened with gold flecks, like the classic ceramic collection the Hari clan main branch kept for important guests; elegant and captivating in its simplicity. The words of Aika's praise felt far more truthful than some saying often given. Yes, Aika truly is a precious companion to this man, making this Hokori male far more privileged to remain allowed in her presence. The warm acceptance of Aika's affection, normally viewed as dirty or uncultured by society was welcomed with what Honō could only feel as a visceral type of gratitude and love.

"It would be an honour. Syy-san." Honō returned the kind words with his truthfulness, for truly it was an honour to be viewed so highly by a man and wolf-dog he had only just met. It was a blind-sense of trust he would not tarnish. He would wait until the steps of the Senju's steps were distant enough to be respectful to return from his bow and run moss-green eyes over Aika's body and what it was conversing to him. Honō smiled, eyes closing briefly to show a calm trust. "Aika-san." Honō tested the name. "You are very cherished." He whispered, once more only for the beautiful wolf-dog's ears. He held out a hand, palm up, curious but not knowing what the midnight-coated animal was after.

具 ༔ Actions

❖ Passives:
                                  tab 【Fears】
                                  tab tab Shattered: anxious and alert of surroundings,misreading words and reactions to negatively apply to him.

tab 【Strengths】
                                  tab tab Environmental Lens: estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in environment.
                                  tab tab Soldering Teammate: accurate in reading teammates intentions while supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or manipulating the environment

tab 【Reductions】

tab 【Modifiers】
                                  tab Strength ▸ [n/a] tab tab Speed ▸ [n/a] tab tab Reflex ▸ [n/a] tab tab Fortitude ▸ [n/a]

❖ Techniques:

❖ Missions:

❖ Quotes:
                                  astrasinthewild

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

❖ Other:
                                  tab

脆 ༔ Bio

家 : Kumogakure ། 位 : B-Rank ། 格 : Genin ། 職 : Worker ། 歳 : 18 ། 藩 : Hari ། 丈 : 6'66" / 2.02m ། 斤 72k / 158lbs །

装 : Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

動 : When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                                  ༔ 道 ༔ tab
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:16 pm
User Image

Sypher was tempted, just for a moment, to give into a bit of silliness. Which was so startling to him that he forgot the temptation I am not used to being at ease. and yet twice now, he had found himself comfortable enough in the presence of Masahiro and Honō to both speak and to share a feeling or desire with. For Honō, it was a desire to speak with the younger man again. For Masahiro, it was a feeling of...of what? It was comfortable, whatever it was. However…“I...am no longer fond of forests or trees. Perhaps a different craft...” he confided, a hand gripping his shoulder. He couldn’t feel the scars through the heavy cloth but he knew they were there. Ugly, damaging scars. Physical representations of the trauma he would likely never recover from At least they are healed. he dropped his hand as Masahiro continued, speaking of duty and then “Your family…are Senju?” he was fairly certain Masahiro had said his last name was Hatake. Sypher had been forced to fight for the last name of Senju, forced to claim his right as a Mokuton user through sheer brute strength at the Senju compound in Kumogakure. And even then, he was never actually welcome there. A child of illegitimate background, born unwanted to unknown parents who had left him before he was a week old. Proud Senjus indeed. Sypher had been a stain to the Senju of Kumogakure, proof of the fallibility of their bloodline. He would, he decided, try not to hold that against Masahiro “I still carry the name but...I am no longer able to wield Mokuton jutsu.” Again, sharing unnecessarily. Truly, it must be something about these strange men that gave him a sense of familiarity, enough so to share intimates that he hesitated to acknowledge even to himself “Uhm...perhaps, metal working instead. I am in need of a clasp.” he tapped his throat slightly, indicating. He had a jacket of a sort but it lacked any means of closing at the neck so it didn’t suit his purposes. Despite his current clothing, he was not comfortable being quite so...overly exposed. And also maybe “And maybe...a shoulder guard? I would like to learn to make these things.”

-Aika-

Aika didn’t quite understand what Honō was saying but it was very clearly good things about her master. And he said her name too! Her tail just about flung pieces of dirt and fur in the air as she reacted to Honō saying her name. She sat up, pushing herself onto her haunches and wiggled even closer to Honō, practically in the man’s lap at this point. The joy filled whine that she gave in response was very nearly a “Yes, yes that is my name!” and she lifted her paw as soon as Honō offered his hand. Plopping her large paw into his hand, she leaned in and gave Honō a very affectionate wolf-dog kiss. Not dissimilar to what she had given her master but she also put her nose in his ear, taking a quick sniff to remember his scent. The sensation would be like having a very soft ice cube shoved into one’s ear, slightly damp but not overly wet or gross. Aika was a very fastidious and clean animal and she withdrew her nose once she had gotten all the smell she needed. She panted, smiling happily at Honō, and leaned into the man, resting her head on his shoulder and patting at the air with her paw. In this position, her belly was very clearly open for more scratches, and the slight slide as she settled allowed her to be almost laying in Honō’s lap. Needless to say, Honō had made two friends for life today.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:29 pm
    User Image

"I am a Hatake, inured by the current. The selfsame current carried through the blood of my mother, inheritor of her name, and her father's name before her. So too am I a Senju, given through the blood that ran through my father's veins, sadly his gift of the trees never took root within me." Masahiro quipped as he looked Sypher over.

The man was gentle, soft-spoken, peculiar. Something about the boy resonated within himself. Down to the love for canines, Masahiro quirked a small smile as he looked over to Aika once more, then back to the man before him as he spoke about his need for a clasp.

Jewelry pieces. It was always jewelry with the younger ones. He then tilted his head as the young Senju man mentioned a shoulder guard. This caught the attention moreso of the Hatake and he chuckled softly.

"It seems there's more likeness to us than one would first witness." Masahiro spoke as he unfastened the long vested garment and revealed the long-sleeved black and silver kimono underneath.

Along the seam of the kimono and running to his shoulders was a silver finial, which culminated at a mesh of chainmail over his shoulders. The elder male smiled as he exposed this facet of his clothing and pressed a palm to his chest, a flash of light and fuuinjutsu formulae crossed his form for a moment as a suit of armor, craft in a Nanban Dou styling, with ornate shoulder guards depicting Susano'o, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi in their divine myth.

"These, I can easily teach you to make, in your own form." Masahiro chirped as he let his fuuinjutsu reverse itself and return the items to their home, his hand grasping his vest and securing it in another small scroll while motioned Sypher towards one of the further furnaces.

"Let's start with some simple prospects. Furnace management. Here, I'll get us some materials." He said as he removed a unique scroll and rolled it out.

The further the scroll unravelled, the larger it grew as the complex seals notated different items stored within. Finally, he came upon a general seal that when he pressed down, released a mass of black coal. Pound by pound, the Hatake would release and place twelve [ 12 ] pounds of charcoal into the furnace's core. He then took a large ceramic pot from beside the furnace and set it down.

"This, is a crucible. Between the heat of the fire we'll start in the furnace, a mixture of Iron and more coal in the crucible, and working the steel with chakra tools, we'll make your accessories out of Chakra Steel." Masahiro spoke with the confidence of a Grandmaster, his eyes alight as he looked at the young man and unloaded eight pounds of iron and four of coal.

"Load the Crucible and move it into the furnace. It's the preparation of everything to come." He said, his smile never once waned.

While the young man obviously thought himself a monster, he had yet to truly experience the worst. Perhaps, just perhaps, a fatherly figure could bring some light into a saddened heart. Something Masahiro never had as he grew.

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:28 pm
User Image

Sypher felt like one of those spin tops he had played with as a child, hiding from the abuse at the care home. Only Masahiro was the one spinning him around I...understood maybe half of that. he blinked as the older man spoke of being inured by the current and not having roots. Hatake...right. His left arm trembled and he carefully gripped it below the elbow, hiding the tremor, as memory of his last interaction with a Hatake, a lightning user, resurfaced. It had not been a pleasant experience but that had been through accident rather than malicious intent. The scar had long since faded to a lighter shade of skin but the feeling of lightning that had arced his body at that time was a memory in his muscles. It had been...unpleasant. Rubbing his arm, the phantom tingling sensation passing, he ducked his head a bit “I suppose, then, that my roots are withered now.” he said to himself. And good riddance. A bitter expression crossed his face, only briefly, a dark angry, bitterness that was quickly hidden away again.

He tilted his head, watching Masahiro take his vest off, his expression curious but withheld “Oh.” he leaned in a bit, examining the finial critically, curiously. It was a bit too delicate for his intentions, and a bit too hidden, but the craftsmanship was excellent. Due to his current predicament, he needed something that would deter attacks and prevent them from happening At least until I can relearn my techniques. he straightened as Masahiro directed him towards a furnace. Walking over to it, he watched Masahiro take a scroll out of his robes, stating he would get materials How is that-oh. his eyes got wide, watching the scroll produce materials “That...is fascinating.” he said quietly, clearly stunned by the way Masahiro made materials come from the scroll. Keeping his attention on Masahiro, Sypher crouched down, his robe flaring out around him and his arms resting on his knees, to examine the crucible. It just….looked like a pot. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea I have no control over my chakra. So making something that relies on chakra...or is made of chakra...is a little... he glanced at Masahiro, a flicker of concern in his features “Masahiro-san… I don’t...” he frowned and looked back at the crucible, then shook his head “I do not believe this is something I can do.” he straightened, stepping back from the furnace and the crucible.

Clearly, there was more to his words than what he said. The act itself, of creating, was not something that he was incapable of doing. However…Again. How vulnerable do I wish to be? How much can I divulge without weakening myself? once more, he rubbed his left arm where a simple training spar had nearly ended his life at the hands of a Hatake. A different one. But…“I’m sorry. But if it involves chakra, I am...I can’t.” he shook his head, white and black hair flying about his head as he backed further away. Sypher was placing himself at a great risk, even mentioning that he struggled with chakra. While he doubted that anyone would attack him, he was still a foreign shinobi in a foreign village. His heart ached, and he felt…Anyone...if I just...had anyone from Kirigakure. Or even from Kumogakure... someone he knew from before. But would any of those people, anyone he knew, even care? After everything that had happened...and all that time... “...sorry...” he whispered, thought it was unclear if he was apologizing for current events or events from his past.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honō chimed a small laugh at seeing Aika recognising her name being said. It was small, barely-there sound so as not to impose on anyone around them - they were in a public setting, after all. It wouldn't be polite to intrude on others as they tried to enjoy the sights and atmosphere of the Art Gallery, as well it being rude to the actual objects themselves as they deserved to be at the centre of their audience's attention. So Honō only allowed the tiniest bell-tinkle of a laugh before he swallowed the rest of it down. The pure joy of Aika recognising her name, in that the attention was on her and her alone, was truly a joy only the innocent could give. The way her tail wagged with a seemingly boundless energy, a thumpthumpthump-ing away against the linoleum floor, the white tip of her tail a highlight at the end of an otherwise charcoal blur.

As massive, midnight paws clicked obsidian claws against the floor to push herself upright, Honō remained where he was. The Hari clan member felt that moving himself back would imply a sense of wanting to place space between them, which didn't appear to be what this beautiful canine wanted at all, especially as she snuggled in close, bringing up a memory in the white-haired male, like a flash of lightning it came and went, of a cousin near and dear always wanting to take naps in his lap when it was Honō's turn to babysit him. It bruised Honō's heart, not knowing if his family was safe, but he forced the sadness back down to give Aika the joy in return she deserved.

Honō let the paw rest in his hand once again, his arm stiffening slightly to give the girl a stable support and was startled enough by the kiss that he couldn't help but allow escape yet another laugh, not dissimilar to the sound of the sparkling of glass rolling across tiles.

"Hello, Aika-chan." He whispered as a nose was snuffling at his ear, sending a few strands of long, white hair ruffling but otherwise remained in the fastidious knot he had tied it all in. His words were again only for her, his thin lips barely moving even with enunciating the sounds. Head against his shoulder and a paw gently paddling at the air in front of his narrow chest, Honō felt that longing strike him in the heart again; so he wrapped his free arm around Aika's back to give her support to not slide any further away while his other reached up to rub at the long streak of moonlight fur of the wolf-dog's belly, aligning her coat from tip to tail, as though nature had highlighted the girl's preferred place for petting.

"Mhm," Honō hummed, both at peace and feeling his heart ache with the warm weight of the massive canine resting so peacefully in his arms. "Aika-chan." The Hari clan member pauses his giving of the most asked for belly-rubs, worried his moroseness was being sensed by the pure creature. But he did not remove his hand, in case what he was about to say next would not be recognised. "Would you like to take a walk?" He asks, voice whisper soft like clouds and cotton. He knew he was only talking to a wolf-dog but still. "We'll stay inside, for your master's sake. I wouldn't want Syy-san to worry." He explains, as though he were speaking to someone who fully understood him. For all he knew, she did.

具 ༔ Actions

❖ Passives:
                                  tab 【Fears】

tab 【Strengths】

tab 【Reductions】

tab 【Modifiers】

❖ Techniques:

❖ Missions:

❖ Quotes:
                                  astrasinthewild

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

❖ Other:
                                  tab

脆 ༔ Bio

༔ 道 ༔ tab
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:03 pm
User Image
∷ Aika ∷
[♀] [¹ ½]

Honō’s laugh, tiny though it was, caused a very distinct reaction in Aika. Her tail wags became more serene, a little slower but steady and displaying intense and comforting happiness. Her panting turned into gentle puffs as Honō rubbed her belly, eyes going to half mast. She nuzzled her nose into Honō’s shirt, taking in the male’s scent and memorizing the specific features. As a wolf-dog, she would be able to remember his scent for years to come and would be able to track him through the village, so long as the scent was relatively fresh. Aika also rubbed her own scent on Honō, the scent glands near her ears marking him as one of her people to any other wolf or wolf-dogs. It wouldn’t be possible for Honō to smell it but the action was obvious and Aika grinned, a bit of mischievous light in her eyes.

“Would you like to take a walk?” Aika’s ears went straight up as Honō asked if she wanted to go on walkies. It was like someone had attached pieces of wire to her ears and yanked. She flipped over out of Honō’s arms and immediately on her feet and into a play bow, tail straight up. Tongue out, grinning, the answer was a very obvious and emphatic Yeahyeahyeahyeah! She straightened and turned in a circle, indicating that she wanted to stay in the building before going to stand next to Honō. Her master had taught her that in order to go on designated walkies, with people other than master, she had to stay by their side and let them lead. Mostly because walkies with her master was more like running, jumping, bouncing off things, climbing, etc. And that was not traditional walkies. Standing at attention by Honō, tail alert and ears pricked forward, Aika waited for Honō to take the first step. After which, Aika would walk right beside him.

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:12 pm
    User Image

A hand shot out and placed itself upon the shoulder of the younger Senju as he began to withdraw. Masahiro's calm expression remained and he shook his head as he placed his other hand on the rim of the crucible and fed chakra into the vessel. A soft white glow enveloped the container and Masahiro's warmth radiated from it, a small static flow seemed to emanate from it to match. The former Hokage's voice finally chimed up.

"If you can't, or won't, then I can help you for now. The same principles, aside from the use of chakra, hold for the creation of steel items. So now that I've instilled the chakra for the first step, please. Load your crucible and we'll move it up into the furnace together. Two parts of Iron to One part of Coal, Iron and Carbon to create steel, the basics of the forge." He spoke, gently as he squeezed Sypher's shoulder, then let go after he instilled the chakra in the vessel.

"Trust me, you're not wrong to be trepidacious in undertaking a new exercise. But lack of skill is your only enemy here, we're all here to learn together." He said with a rather resonant smile.

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:34 pm
User Image

Attack. Sypher’s mind reacted before his eyes, his body moving sharply as Masahiro’s hand came towards him. He had no way to defend himself. His adrenaline surged and he brought an arm up in response Defend. his forearm came up, intercepting Masahiro’s hand so that the older man was gripping Sypher’s forearm instead of his shoulder. The reaction wasn’t related to his life as a shinobi but rather related to the way he had grown up. A broken arm was better than a ruptured eardrum or a broken jaw. As Masahiro sparked his chakra into the crucible, Sypher’s instincts were overriding his common sense Trapped. Any object could be a weapon, especially so if it were infused with chakra. Yanking his arm down and back, holding it behind him, his body tightened and his stance changed slightly. Not to fight but to flee. If necessary. He could go back, find Aika, get away.

”I can help you” Sypher was silent as Masahiro spoke, his breathing tightly controlled as he fought to prevent the reactions that were currently warring within him. Everything that he had just experienced had been in the split second between Masahiro reaching and the crucible receiving the man’s chakra. Slowly, he reigned in the urge to run and his breathing returned to normal. Since leaving the hospital, he had avoided the majority of the triggers that would set off his panic attacks. Sticking to places where there were no people, remaining calm, keeping his distance, staying away from places that felt enclosed. He’d even tricked himself into thinking he could pretend that it was just a lack of chakra control that made him weary of people. But...if that were true, then Masahiro’s simple act, one that should have been a comforting hand on his shoulder, would not have caused him to react that way. Raising his hands, a universal sign of appeasement, Sypher bowed his head ”I-I’m sorry.” he stammered, his hands shaking badly as he held them towards Masahiro. He knew now that his trepidation around people was not due to his vulnerability. That split instance had given him some insight, enough to understand that this was not Masahiro’s fault nor was it his intention.

Sypher was afraid of everything. He was scared of people, of what they might do or not do to him. He was scared of being around people and scared of being abandoned by them. He was scared of being trapped and of being attacked in the open. He feared sleeping but being awake brought more terrors that were real and there. He felt like he was living perpetually on the edge of a weapon, one that would end his life or be the means by which he took his own life. Worse, was the acknowledgement that he would deserve any cruelty, that he deserved to live this way. That the reason he could find no one he knew, the reason the entirety of Kirigakure was here and yet he had found no one...was because he was still blamed for everything that happened while he was trapped by the Sero. His trembling was worse, his hands going into fists that he brought to his own face, pressing his palms into his eyes. It was his fault. It was all his fault.

And right now...he felt like he was choking. Like the very offer of help was not a rope to grab but a rope to hang him with I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. For such a tall, broad man, one who screamed warrior, he appeared very fragile in that moment. Like a statue made of glass. Slowly, he dropped his hands to his mouth, covering it “I’m sorry...” his voice was hurt, painful, apologetic, ashamed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to react like that.” he dropped one hand to hold at his throat, fingernails digging into his skin as he shook his head “It's my fault.” he said, then “It’s my fault...” quieter. He closed his eyes and then bent, giving Masahiro a deep bow, repentant “If I could...” he faltered, then tried again “Is there somewhere else? Away from...people...” his voice dropped once more, trying to hold back something, some added pain “I...I need help. But not with this.” he motioned to the furnace and the crucible but he couldn’t say anymore at that point. Not without Aika and certainly not in the open. It just wasn’t physically possible for him, he’d exhausted everything he had at this point. Sypher needed to be somewhere else, anywhere else at this moment.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:25 pm
    User Image

In three short movements, the entirety of the scene between them changed. Sypher, already on the defensive and buried in a feeling that the village was not his friend had shifted, and as Masahiro reached out to him recoiled; his arm instinctually thrust up to protect the rest of his body. It was a symbolic gesture that the Hatake knew all too well, victims of abuse, from others and from within. Sypher battled something within himself that Masahiro could only capture glimpses of from the shore, as he gazed at the young man, much, much too like himself now, he felt like he stood upon a beach staring out into a midnight sea. He heard the wailing of sailors and ships rent by the rocks and the clamour of the tide within his own mind, the pull that recalled him to the furthest reaches of his own horrors.

It was only when Sypher began to apologize profusely that Masahiro leaned forward into the boy, the hand that had grabbed his wrist moments before now pulled him close. In this instance, he couldn't help but look at him as anything but a lonely lost child, much too like himself after he lost his parents. His left foot kicked the scroll behind him and rolled it shut.

"It's alright, Sypher." Masahiro calmly spoke as he pressed his hand gently on Sypher's, encouraging him to let go of his throat, for fear of the boy injuring himself.

"There's no one to blame you for anything right now. Come, let's step away and regain ourselves. I know a good place that is generally quiet and serves good Ramen, it's been a mainstay of the village for years. Let's get away from the noise for now, and I promise I'll make you that armor later." The Hatake swore as he sidled around to Sypher's side and coaxed him gently towards the door.

"Please, calm down. Breathe..." He trailed off as he hoped the younger man would be likened to his idea.

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]