Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 pm
"Oh.." Humming the mechanic turned her head, smiling at the sounds of the softly spoken greeting "your awake, feeling any better?" Stuffing the last of her belongings into the satchel Fredrika stood up, offering the Valkyrie her hand

"Gauge, nice to meet you..." She left the sentence open for the young woman to introduce herself, after all it was probably a bit unnerving to wake up in a room with a complete stranger.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 pm
"My name is Fiona." She replied calmly. "I-it's been over a week since I've slept in a real bed, so I thank you for your kindness."

Max trailed up the stairs to see if Fredrika and 'the valkyrie' were awake. As he approached the door to knock on it, he could hear the sounds of voices in the other room. He swooned slightly at the sound of Fiona's voice before giving a gentle knock on the door, trying to pull himself together.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:06 am
lil_lollypop1

Domoarigato12

Alistyre was going from one forge to the next until he came upon the rubble of the ruined forge. He stopped a person walking by and said "what happened here? The smith forget he left the fires going?" He was obviously new in town, but he could tell a forge anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 am
"It's nice to meet you Miss. Fiona but it's not me you need to thank for the beds" smiling Fredrika ran a hand through her hair, she had volunteered to stay in her room because when Max said her clothes could do with a wash she didn't want to leave the poor woman anywhere alone with him.

Besides the company of another female was very much welcomed, "I hope you slept well at least" Hearing the knock the mechanic trapped cover to the door, pulling it open attention still fixed on the Valkyrie.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:12 pm
"Pardon?" Fiona asked confused as the door was opened.

"Umm..." Max began nervously, turning red as he faked coughing. "Good afternoon, my dear lady. I-I hope you were well." He said, walking up to Fiona's hand, taking it and kissing it.

Fiona slowly backed away using Fredrika as a shield "D-do I know you?" She stuttered, alarmed by this action.

"Oh, forgive me. I've gotten ahead of myself. My name is Maximilian. I'm but a humble traveler. I was walking passed the road and saw you collapsed, so I took the liberty of carrying you all the way here." he smiled. Fiona said nothing, still ducking behind Fredrika. "This is Fredrika. I see you are already antiquated. She and I are traveling together."

"Oh... are you two married?" Fiona asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 pm
Fredrika watched as Max began to blush and stutter, it was a far cry from the creepy, disinterest creeper she had first come across. Though she still had to admit it was rather unnerving to watch and she couldn't blame the woman for backing away.

Looking at him with an eyebrow raised the white haired woman's face held a distinct 'way-to-be-creepy' look as Fiona hide behind her.
'you left out the part about perving on her while she bathed...'

The question came completely out of the blue leaving Fredrika gawking down at the Valkyrie in shock. Not wanting to be rude (he had saved her life after all) she gave a good natured laugh "No, no, just….travel companions….that's not to say he isn't very charming…nut we wouldn't get on"

Scratching her cheek she looked around the room suddenly finding the wall paper rather interesting, that was the best Fredrika could manage without calling him effeminate, stranger, emotionally lacking, smug or creepy. Max's face must have been a picture.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 pm
"Oh. Forgive me. I heard it was customary for couples to travel together after marriage." Fiona replied.

"It is in some places." Max replied, pushing up his glasses. "But no. Fredrika is actually was the rejected bride of Wagner. I met her as she was returning home."

"The Dragon King!" She said with alarm. "Oh, I'm so sorry. You must be very brave, especially for a human. I've never met him before, but some of my commanders who have are terrified of him."

Max frowned, slightly jealous that Fredrika was getting more attention then him. "He's not all that bad. I mean, he's a bit hot tempered but what dragon isn't." Max shrugged.

"You've met him too?" Fiona asked.

"Of course. I was the one who... well, never mind." Max mumbled. "Well dearest, your clothes seem quite worn. I got you some new ones for the road. They seem a bit more durable then the ones you have now.

"Oh, but I have my..." She began, then her face suddenly turning pale as she reached for her chest and realized her pendent was taken by the Dark Lord during that humiliating event. "N-nevermind. I thank you..." She muttered.

((My computer is about to die. I'll be on in about a half an hour. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 pm
"Again with the reject thing? ugh" Running a hand through her hair with an exasperated sigh Fredrika wondered when that stupid nickname would change, if it carried on much longer she was going to have 'Rejected Sacrifice' branded onto her arm and be done with it.

Glancing at at Fiona she couldn't help but smile, feel an almost sisterly affection towards that inquisitive, if not blunt, nature "He's not all bad, he could almost be classed as approachable when tired" Though she did leave out the part where he had devoured a garrisons worth of armed city guards.

Sensing a sudden shift from the male Fredrika's eyes narrowed listening intently as Max trailed off, busying himself with a quick change of subject. From their earlier, somewhat limited, conversations she had a sneaking suspicion that not only did this 'traveller' know of Wagner but also had some personal connection to him….not a very good one if the way he avoided questions was anything to go by.

It was only when Fiona moved that the mechanic stopped glaring in the Mages direction. A majority of the fight had been blocked from her site by the tree's but from what Max had let slip it didn't sound to good for the poor Valkyrie. Fredrika made a mental not to ask her later, away from Max.

(( Okie Dokie ^^ ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:50 pm
((I'm back))

"Oh dear... have you lost your Valkyrie crest?" He asked.

"I-I didn't loose it! It was..." She trailed off. "Well, it wasn't as if I could return home anyway..." She sighed.

"A rebellious Valkyrie?" He asked, looking somewhat alarmed as if his emotions were partially betrayed.

"Its not like you think." She replied.

"Oh, I'm sure..." He retorted, as if he had heard that a million times before. She looked away folding her arms.

"Our army had stormed the castle of the Dark Lord during the day. Though cowardly, Odin ordered that we continue attacking and retreating to kill the undead. Among our ranks was the daughter of a very high ranked official and they wanted to make a hero out of her. But she was never suited for combat. Our commander wouldn't leave her behind, and refused to call off the attack while the sun was setting, so I did for her. After all, those were Odin's orders. I then went back to fetch her. She was wondering the Dark Lord's quarters like a lost puppy because her own platoon abandoned her to face the Dark Lord by themselves after the sun had already set."

"Well that's stupid of them." Max replied.

"Yes, and I sent the girl to the army so that the army would leave. But even so, because they waited passed sunset instead of retreating like they should have, many of them were killed. The girl's platoon was all taken to be slaves, and Odin took over my body so that the Dark Lord could not have me. The next thing I knew, I awoke in a field and my ring was broken. I'm not quite sure what happened, but Odin put a bounty on my head, and the Dark Lord has been going after me no matter where I go... He even humiliated me by turning into that bird and stealing my pendent while I was bathing. It's as if I can still feel him looming over me... So many died, and they say it was all my fault... but I... I just wanted to save them."

"You poor valkyire!" Max said, forcing her into a hug.

"Eep!" She muttered, trying to get away as Max held her tighter.

"I take back all the mean things I said. I was just shocked because you seemed so noble, and you are!" He said. "You are the most beautiful, noble, adorable, honest..." He began.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:16 pm
Fredrika listened to the tale, tuning out Max's sarcastic comments and looking more and more crestfallen. It sounded like the poor goddess had been through hell and back only to be spat out on earth as some sort of war criminal.

Gentile placing a hand on the Valkyrie's shoulder, as if to try and reassure her, the mechanic smiled "It's not much but...anything I can do to he- agh!" Hissing she hit the floor with a thud as a blur of travellers robes launched itself in the goddesses direction, arms locking tightly around her small frame. The scene reminded her of a snake, tightening its coils around its prey.

"Oi ya' creepy!" Slamming her foot into his shin Fredrika pushed herself up off the ground, glaring at him and rubbing her freshly skinned elbows "don't just launch yourself at Miss. Fiona like that, can't you see it's making her uncomfortable" he clearly had no understanding of personal boundaries.

(( off to ed, I'm to knack erred to stay up any longer...sorry >.< you can kill me tomorrow))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:11 pm
Finally, Fiona pried herself out of his grasp, gripping one of the pillars on the ceiling out of his reach, shaking like a scared bird.

"Fiona?" He asked, lowering his head slightly before looking back up at her. "What a lovely name you have. Beautiful Fiona, please come down. My arms accept you openly!" He smiled as she hid behind the pillar. "Oh, how the maid blushes." he muttered, blushing himself. "I traveled this world twice over for this mad quest. Ever since I could remember, kings and queens of various races and nations have honored my name, and those who have not still know me. Yet for all my triumphs, my heart has become nothing but an empty void as I took part in worthless virtues and vices. I've tried everything to fill it, but nothing has even come close. Yet when I took one glance at you..." He muttered, lightly touching his heart.

"Y-you said your name was... Maximilian?" She asked, all of this sounding vaguely familiar.

"Why, yes. Yes it is." he smiled.

"Maximilian Nero, the black sorcerer?" She asked with alarm.

"You know of me?!" He asked ecstatically. She turned pale before darting out the window. Max ran to the window, looking after her as she flew away. "I believe fate will destine us to meet again!" He called to her before letting out a sigh. "After being with so many women, to think I could still blush like this... She had me babbling like an idiot."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 am
lil_lollypop1

Domoarigato12

Alistyre snorted and said "thanks for the help." Before he turned the warg around and seen Fiona flying away again. "FIONA! I COULD USE YOUR HELP CLEARING THE MINES OF GOBLINS AND ORCS! I HAVE NO SKILLS WITH MAGIC EXCEPT FOR THE SMALL NUMBER OF ENCHANTMENTS I HAVE USED AND I KNOW THAT THE BALROG COULD BE BACK ANY DAY!" The dwarf called after her.  

Victor Markov

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:30 am
Fredrika watched the scene, slack jawed with shock at Max's sudden touchy-feely behaviour. Slowly she edged towards the window, watching as Fiona vanished from site "You are an idiot…"

Scowling at max she snatched her goggles and bag up off the bed and marched towards the door "Were you actually listening to her when she spoke? that woman's been through hell and you thought it was a good idea to latch on to her like some sort of psycho? If anything you've probably just frightened her more!"

"From the way you've acted I doubt any woman would willingly go with you"
Slamming to door she took off, jogging out of the building and in the general direction Fiona had taken off in.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 pm
lil_lollypop1

Domoarigato12

Alistyre noticed Fredrika chasing after Fiona and came alongside her on his warg companion and said "need a lift? This warg is faster than any horse or person on foot. By the way, Mine name is Alistyre Charm."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm
"I couldn't help it when she looked at me like that..." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head after she had left. He exhaled, looking at the door intently as he frowned.

Fiona exited the bounds of the city, landing on the outskirts of town. She exhaled slowly. 'Does everyone I come across just want to follow me around? I don't understand it...' She thought, beginning to walk away as a pentagram appeared before her.

"Forgive my behavior earlier. It was rude of me." Max replied as he reappeared. "I mean no harm, really.

"Then what do you want?" She asked.

"I wasn't lying..." He replied, pushing up his glasses. Fiona said nothing and stood tensely as he sighed. "I'm not a monster." He said, wafting his arm. "I understand your desire to run away, but you're in a terrible predicament. Please... just let me help you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games