Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

"You will always have my uninvited attention, Jason and you don't seem the least bit boring to him" Sato assures him. "Let's talk. Starting with habits, any kind and including the habits people told you have" he tells him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:27 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to what he said Jason smiled gently and softly while he walked but he rubbed his neck a bit thinking a bit before he looked over at him again. "Thank you for that information but um any habits would have to be over worrying, then over thinking, as well being stubborn and cruel and that I act to egotistical" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:01 am
User Image

"You're welcome and agree to most of those except for the last to and replaced with being a doting friend and somewhat of public pushover, Also you bit your lip or rub the back of your neck when thinking deeply about something and you tend to rub my cheek or head or back when comforting me" Sato said to Jason. "I guess mine is to judge people on sight on first meeting. I get defensive verbally when agitated. I have a habit letting my imagination run wild and allowing it to increase any fears I may be feeling at the moment. Also have a habit of hiding when upset enough to cry" he tells him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:06 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening the whole time Jason thought for a bit as he ran his hand through his hair slightly he took a small breath but he looked at Sato gently. "Well I do not like seeing people feel weak or vulnerable especially those that I care about very much. But do not mind helping you getting over any kind of fear that you have or want to get over"he said gently. Taking a small breath he walked with him thinking a bit but he then looked over at him a bit "Well you know that the imagination is the best thing to have because its where the best ideas come from"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

"You are very good friend, Jason" Sato said to smiling and grateful someone is willing to help with his fears. He continues to walk with Jason, "Isn't the imagination where fear comes from?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to what Sato said JAson smiled a bit as he took a small breath but he smiled a bit but he nodded softly tilting his head slightly before stopping. "That is true, but if your imagination created the fears then they can be the ones to destroy them"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

Sato scratches the back of one of his rabbit ears while listening to Jason. "i guess so. The logic sounds a bit confusing to me" he responded him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he relaxed a bit but he rubbed his neck thinking a bit and softly. "Well think of it this way, your fears come from them but who is the one that created them or made them in you? Yourself correct?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

Sato shakes his head a little, "Nope" he responded him. "It started with personal experience then the imagination adding on to it".
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:33 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking with him he took a small breath as he relaxed but he smiled softly nodding as he looked over at him gently. "Well what is the main fear you have and where you think it could have started from personal experience?"he asked gently and softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 am
User Image

Sato thinks for a moment while continuing to walk with Jason. "Abandonment, parents died on the hour of birth. Being sent off to relative each season" he responded him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:56 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason listened to him the whole time as he took a small breath as he thought but he hugged him gently before he stopped and hugged him tightly and stepped back. "Well those will not happen to you with me and as well I will make sure that you can get over those in times with some help from friends and family"he said gently and softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

Sato hugs him back twice feeling a bit comforted by it. "You're my only friend ....what I consider to be my ideal family" he responded him. He was looking away and blushing at the last part he says.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:23 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he took a small breath as he looked at him softly as he stepped back slightly and held his hand away. "Thank you for that then Sato, now care to do something while it cools off or not any more?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image

Sato looks back to Jason to see him smile and watches him some more. "I thought we are doing something by walking around and talking" he responded. He is content with what they are doing because it was naturally exposing their vulnerable side mostly for himself.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games