Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: unsure. I am with: Oris My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

Lumina hated to say or even think but he was right, she was exhausted and if she would had kepted it up then she might had been dead for sure. Lumina didn't even know she was floating in the air and back to the bed. Lumina looked at the food and water but didn't touch for as her blue eyes looked at the boy " care for me?. You have others to care... im.. im the last person you should be careing for. " as she said her words she looked away picked up the cup of water and started drinking it in one go. Lumina also started to eat, she didn't care what it was as long as it was food going down to her stomach. " bad things happy to people that stay by me, so once i get back to heal im going. " She said to the boy knowing that if she started staying in one place she would start getting to know people, careing for them and making friends but what she feard the most was if she did make a friend and that friend been taken over by a demon, Lumina could not do the same thing that happened to her with her old friend.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 am
Oris smiled tapping her head this time, " Please young one we are not prejudice here, everyone deserves to be cared for if they are injured." He said as he leaned back, " Even if there was an injured general of the Re here they would be cared for just the same." He didn't seem to worried when she said that ' bad things happen to people that stay by her side.'

" that is your choice we will not stop if you wish to leave." He said as he sighed, " Look I understand you believe your presence here is putting everyone at risk, but leading a life of solitude can be crushing." He said as the chair begun to roll out of the room on its own, " I'll be back later to check on you."

Luminaxxx

Devossy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: unsure. I am with: Oris My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina watched as Oris left on his chair as it was moving on its own and when she had fininshed eating the food, she hugged her legs. Thinking about the things Oris said. " Leading a life of solitude.... can be crushing " she muttered to herself, closeing her eyes as she layed her cheek on her knees as she was hugging them.

With out knowing she had fallen asleep for a good few hours, when Lumina opened her eyes her glasses was still on and made sure she looked down at her right hand and it was still bandaged. Slowly sitting up from the bed, she would tell she had a bit more energy than she came here, so she started moving herself from the bed and out of the tent she was in. It was a little bright when she first came out but soon she could see around her, fire, people cooking and giving people what they needed and it looked like people here was just as bad as she was. Lumina looked down at her right hand, reminding herself that she is cursed. She soon started woundering about the camp, seeing the children coughing, people crying in pain and she could had helped in this war maybe. Then again her clan never would helped as her father would say ' Its not our fight to take part of ' and he was fight, there was a few people come to our clan to seek help with in the war but we turned them down because out blood would had turned this war around on what side....it didn't matter because we never had a side, we only looked after our own and the people that really needed us and to kill off demons.
Lumina could not just stand here anymore, she needed to do something to lighten up the mood of people that was just..... like herself when loseing her home, her family, lost and alone. As Lumina started walking around the ares she wanted to bring some little joy to people and one thing came to mind and it was something for enjoyed the most. Lumina started to sing, as first she sang to herself, she was shy so... it was something she was not used to singing to alot of people but as she started to get a little more braver she became louder as she sang. ( singing rise and fall *points up at the link for you guys*)

*edit*

{OCC}: my internet sucks right now =/

Everheart25

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:05 pm
Sky stopped Licking him as she took her human form. Only problem she was in her underwear but she did not care. "I would say so since you where left here for me to care for and you where full of holes and bleeding madly and passed out" she said as she got to her feet, "come lets get you to the med tent." She helped him up as Hope came back to help her lover to the med tent. The two took them to open beds and let them lay down as Hope went to find a doctor for them.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm
Oris off doing as e always did, which was bringing joy to mostly everyone except for the Doctors that all thought he was a nuisance, He eventually heard Lumina's singing which made him smile. He eventually approached her with a few children, " We like your Voice!!" they all said including Oris, who was still moving around in his ghost chair.

Luminaxxx

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: a bit happy. I am with: Oris My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina started blushing as children said they liked her voice and she just took off her glasses and cleaned them nervously " i-is that so huh?... i-i mean its no the best but i-if you enjoy my singing and not makeing your ears bleed t-then i be happy to sing you another song i-if you like? " Lumina put on her glasses as singing seem to even lighten up her own mood. It was a nice feeling for a change, the sadness was getting to her and in all little things singing was the only thing that kepted her spirit up for a long time.
Lumina smiled a little, she took down her hood and made herself more open, knowing this she letting people in but in the end its to make people happy she enjoyed the most. She started walking around as she sang another song foe the kids The song was a bit more up happy. When lumina came up to Oris ahd poked his forehead and smiled a little more before walking as she sang and with all the singing she started to dance a little as she walked.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Devossy

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 pm
Hope had no clue what was going on but sing and kids every were where not her thing. She had a mess to clean up and a list to right of the wounded and dead she did not have time for this. "Where is the head doctor?" she shouted out, "I have a two wounded that need care for and I could use help pulling in more wounded." The sing was nice but work need to get down before people could relax.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: uneasy. I am with: Oris / hope My fav thing to do: Singing

It might had been a small smiled but soon went away when a woman it seem was just letting down the mood again for herself and maybe all the people but it was not just her that was making lumina an uneasy feeling, something felt like, it was watching her, watching Lumina from a far. She looked around, her small smile went and her hood went back up before turning to the children " hay.. i got an idea, if you like my singing why dont you guys wait for me in my tent room and i sing anything you want okie " Lumina said doing a small smile as the kids happy nodding and running off to the tent that lumina was staying for the moment " i knew, i should had just left " she though to herself, her blue eyes looking around as she slowly moved her left hand to her right bandage hand getting ready for something. It was the same feeling for had when she had to feel her only best friend a few days ago but she already killed the demon that took hold of her body.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Devossy

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm
When Lumina poked his forehead again he held his head smirking he was glad to see that she didn't seem so upset anymore, which made his day. But he was crushed as soon as he heard Hope barking orders as usual and lumina take off back to er tent.. " Thanks for the song Lumina..."He said hoping she heard, Eventuelly he wheeled his way over to Hope followed by all the children.

" Yes my lady I'm hear were are the wounded. I'll see what I can do?" He said semi-sarcastically. He wasn't the head doctor but everyone knew he was useless, and that Oris often took charge when he wasn't goofing around, He also sent some of the more fortunate wounded, and nurses to help bring in more wounded people

Luminaxxx

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:19 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan slowly got out of the bed he was placed in while wincing in pain as his wounds oozed more blood. "I can treat myself." He said as he slowly stood up.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:27 pm
"No you will stay and let the doctor tend to you" Sky said pushing him back on the bed. She was not gentle with him and she did not care. He need to listen and let some one with the power to help him help him. She could burn the wounds close but that would hurt more and she would get in trouble. "Don't make me pin you to the bed" she said

Hope just gave him a look before leading him to the two cots that had Nathan and Arein on them. "one got hurt during the fighting and one was my doing by sparing...sorry" she said as she looked at him. she did not know who the female was around but if the girl was here maybe she was a nurse or help.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:32 pm
( hey guys I got called in for work so I don't have time to post again, Oris would have used an healing spell though so you guys can go ahead and say that happens and not be injured anymore if you want. so you don't have to wait on my post.)  

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: uneasy. I am with: Oris / hope My fav thing to do: Singing

Things seem to be so happy but like always it goes down so fast but for now she keeping her left hand on her right bandage hand and walked where Oris was " im going for a walk. Its best for me not to be around.... " Lumina didnt know why she was telling Oris but it felt right to do so but right now Lumina walked back out and went for a walk outside of the camp area.
The feeling of someone watching her was still uneasy and to make things bad is that people was around her so thats why she needed to move away, far away from the camp, she was still a bit weak but not that weak that Lumina could not walk. Once she was far away from the camp she shouted " come out demon... i know your watching me! " Lumina said unbandage her right hand, blood started comeing out from her hand and just as fast the blood turned into a solid forum.
Just as she did so a loud scream came out from the forest and Lumina used her blade to block the demons attack making an even more louder bang. When the smoke disappeared Lumina blocked the demon's claw attack on her but still he kepted tryed to bite her as it was screaming " damn demon " Lumina said before to pushed it back swinging her blood blade at the demon as it was dodging its every move that she was making. " its dodging my attacks. I guess, i have to throw some blood around " Lumina though to herself as her soiled blade started spitting drops of blood and anything that her blood touched was burning as her blood was acid to anything that it touched. It almost hit the demon but it kept on dodging her attacks but she grinned as she was about to throw her blade at him, the demon move the other way, knowing it was do so, Lumina changed her attack and went right at the demon, it scream when Lumina swing her blade, throwing her blood all over its left arm, burning through its arm before the arm dropped to the ground. The demon screamed again, more angry and started attacking Lumina with everything now, on his right claws and now that her blade back to soiled forum she was blocking its attack but a few manage to get through, cutting her arm, leg and stomach, making her blood and loseing blood. " If this keeps up im not going to make it... i need to end this now " Lumina said as she could feel herself getting dizzy.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan glared at Sky after she pushed him back on to the bed. "Then what? You plan on undoing my trousers and raping me?" He said in a rude manner, he was in enough pain to make him not care about what others heard him say. "I can mend myself, just get the ******** out of my way." He began to get up again.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:31 pm
Hope heard some noises out side and began to curse. She would leave the doctor to tend to them as she went to see what was going on. Pulling out her sword she went towards the noise and say the young girl who was in the med tent fighting a demon. Swearing she called Lucifer, who came running out of now where to attack the demon as she went to help get the girl away.

"Don't make me hurt you human" Sky said with a growl as she used her strengthen to keep him pin. Really she did not get why male humans where so stubborn a***. "you my mend your self but you lost a lot of bllod and need help" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash