Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Skyler & Elliot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris shook his head a little, "No, remember I had to borrow your cell phone earlier to call my foster parents about the weekend dinner" he reminded him. He turned to face him and gave him a quick friendly hug. He hasn't given a friend a hug since he didn't have any in the past. He smiled afterwards, "Have a good night and see you in the morning, Skyler" he said then headed on out. [exit]
kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler blushed when he forgot that Moris didn't have a cell. He smiled when Moris gave him a small hug and he hugged back. "Okay, night." He closed the door when Moris was gone and walked to his room to sleep after turning the PS4 off.

[exit]
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot walked to the the dorms and looked for his room. After finding it, he unlocked the door and walked in, heading to the shared room and set his things down. He noticed that one bed had been slept in so he walked over to the other and laid down. Elliot closed his eyes and sighed, falling asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked over at Moris while they walked to his dorm. "I'm impressed with how you talked to the principle." He smiled and unlocked his door.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris couldn't help blushing at Skyler on how he spoke with the Principal. "Yeah, it tends to be easy to talk to adults for me as long as their not scared of me" he responded and watched him on unlock the door. "Independent study for classes will be easy and if you ever need help studying for a test all you have to do is ask"
kimmico13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and opened the door, letting Moris in first. "Good cause I'll need some help." Once Moris was inside, he closed the door and set his things down. He noticed the bedroom door open and walked over to it.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot woke up to people talking. "I guess my roommate is back." He said to himself and sat up in his bed. He looked over to the door and seen someone standing in the door way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris will gladly help him when the time comes because he doesn't get the chance to be helpful often. He walks in the dorm after Skyler opens the door seeing he wants him to go in first. He looks to where Skyler was looking and assumed Skyler left the bedroom door like that, but with his reaction to it the only reason he could come up with is Skyler's roommate has finally shown up.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler stood in the door way and seen a boy with brown hair sitting on the bed, "You must be my roommate, my name is Skyler." He smiled and looked over to Moris.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled when Skyler introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Skyler, my name is Elliot." He noticed that Skyler looked into the living room and knew someone else was here.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Despite his friend standing in the doorway of the bedroom, Moris couldn't stop from feeling nervous in being in the presence of a student he hasn't met before. Although he is in the living room he couldn't the feeling and tries not to let it effect his ability. Last thing he wants is to mess things up for his friend.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:28 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled at Moris and motioned him over. He wanted them to meet and he thought that Elliot was really nice.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot stood up from his bed and walked to the door a bit. He was never good at meeting people, he would always lose his voice and shake a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris reluctant to comply with Skyler motioning him to come over to meet Elliot. He walked over to him and stood by him then looks at Elliot for a second before looking towards the floor. "Um...my name is Moris" he said then looked at him again.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and thought Moris looked cute when he was shy. He had a good feeling that Elliot and Moris would also become friends.

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces