Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:13 pm
Vihata

Cassius was still shaking a bit when Kota asked him for details, but he was able to answer intelligently. It also helped that his head was still in Kota's lap, one of his favorite places to be.

"The Hunters have a new weapon, apparently. Cain is still trying to research them up at the castle. The Church found them and gave them over to the Hunters, from what I understand. Priests with a special kind of magic that can dissolve or block bonds like ours and what the Were's have. I don't know how they do it. They somehow manage to block the bond between a couple and, in some cases, can actually break it while leaving at least one part of the couple believing that the bond is still there. When they block it, they can keep the other party from knowing that anything's wrong.

"I was originally sent out to see what was going on with the Mermaids. Alot of the underwater cities were getting sick or dying out altogether. Turned out that the Hunters were either dropping toxic waste on them or using these special priests on them. It took alot of work to help those that I could then send them to my father's place, then to convince my father that he had to do something besides hide from everything. Everywhere I went I found the ships and did what I could to get rid of them or sink them or whatever I had to do. I felt the bond go blank between us, but I thought it was just the distance," he explained it as best as he could, his lavender eyes lost in memory.

"I found a couple of survivors and got some troubling information out of them about a month ago, somewhere off the coast of Japan I think it was. They're building up a large force to come here. A final push by the Church to get rid of what Sebastet's built here. They captured some of the castle residents. One of them escaped, Dev the WereTiger I told you about once. I don't remember if you got to meet him. He was in bad shape when he got to the castle. He still can't handle having Snow out of his sight and even tried to pick a fight with Anube, almost attacked Aten when the naga donated a few pints to Snow. But he's determined to get better so that he can take a rescue party back to where the Hunters are," he felt tears welling up in his eyes again as he thought about it.

His lavender eyes closed tightly, a few tears rolling down his cheeks as he told Kota who had been taken, "They took Desha, his son Dancer, and the twins Wind and Blade... Wind is Aten's mate, Blade is Anube's... I'm going to have to help them when it's time. I owe Desha that much. Dancer too..." he told him, his voice shaking with it and the thoughts of what could be happening to the few friends he had here.

"I have to help them, Kota... I have to... But now that I've found you again, I can't leave you behind again... I don't know what to do..." he confessed softly and turned into Kota, wrapping one arm around his waist as he buried his face into his belly.

This wasn't the strong Siren Kota had met so long ago. This was a man torn and tormented, both by what was happening now and the things he'd had to do over the last six months. Yes, he'd been ruthless to those who had hurt Kota since the Alichino came into his life, but he'd still been fair in such punishments. He hadn't been nearly so fair with the Hunters he'd found...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm
Vihata

Cassius let Kota calm him down again and laid with him like that for a few more hours, simply enjoying being close to him. They gave each other small kisses and touches, looking at each other as if memorizing each line of their faces, holding each other.

But Cassius wasn't what he was for nothing and knew that Kota's hunger was rising in him again. So he finally pulled them both up and moved to sit on the carpet in the center of the room facing each other, "There's something I want to try for you, if you'll let me. I can feel how hungry you are and that you're ignoring it. I want to see what I can do to ease it for you," he suggested softly then gave a relieved sigh at Kota's cautious nod.

He impulsively gave him a soft kiss then sat back and closed his eyes, holding Kota's hands over his knees and tried to center himself for what he was about to do. It wasn't easy after the emotional upheaval but Kota's hands in his were what did the trick.

He found what he needed and started to sing, softly at first, his voice growing into it's full beauty until Kota was hearing him at his full strength for the first time. Having Kota's soul within him still helped him do what he needed to with his song magic.

At first, the souls started slowly appearing, dancing around them like tiny fireflies. Then they simply seeped into Kota without him needing to do anything. Cassius kept singing, though, his song taking on a life of it's own until something even more amazing happened.

The soul within him split into two, one half moving out of him and shifting in hue to match Cassius' eyes before slowly moving in to replace what had fractured within the Alichino. But somehow, Cassius' magic didn't just give them half of a soul, it somehow managed to make each one a whole by itself while repairing their bond and restoring Kota's memories.

It didn't change who they'd become, though, it simply repaired what had been broken. It wasn't something he'd intended to do, either. He'd simply intended to feed Kota.

But something had changed with his song magic while he'd been away and it had taken on a bit of a life of it's own. He wouldn't say anything to anyone, but he was beginning to wonder if this was why all male Sirens were kept under lock and key back at home.

His song kept up for a while, his hair actually dancing with it as if he were in the water. He was absolutely beautiful when he sang, a perfect match for his voice.

But he eventually wound down just as slowly as he'd started until his voice finally fell silent and his hair settled around him again. It took him a little bit to come out of the half-trance he was in, though, and he was exhausted when his lavender eyes finally blinked open again...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 pm
Vihata

Cassius fell back to the floor under Kota's wonderful assault and smiled up at his complaint, his arms moving around his back and waist to keep him where he was, "I don't know... I rather like it on you... We'll be the envy of the island... A matched set..." he teased. Well, half teased. He really did like the new hair.

He slid his hands lightly over Kota's back, his face going serious when he realized that Kota would have access to his memories now. That meant that he'd know about what had happened with Dakoda. But the experience had been so different than what he had with Kota even as he wondered how Kota was ever going to forgive him for it.

Where Kota had always needed Cassius to take care of him, to protect him, to be the more dominant in their intimate relationship... Dakoda had been the dominant one with Cassius as the dragon hybrid had helped the siren recover from what had been a very exhausting and demanding trip. In that one night back on the island, Cassius had been in such despair knowing that his home was empty, thinking that Kota had been gone forever... He'd needed the touch of another person so badly, been starved for it to the point that he'd actually been on the physically weak side.

One of the marks of his nature was that Cassius was very similar to a Demonic Incubus, needing intimate contact as much as an Incubus needed to feed from it. He'd been completely alone for six full months, rejecting every advance from the mermaids he'd been in contact with.

Well, there was that one dolphin but he was certain that one had simply been a misunderstanding on his part. At least he hoped so.

But as the memories washed over him, he felt himself going a bit pale as he feared Kota's reaction to what he'd done, "Can you ever forgive me?" he asked in a soft whisper, knowing Kota would understand exactly what he was asking forgiveness for.

He'd likely have nightmares later about what he'd done to some of those hunters, but while they haunted him, it was because of what he'd done, not who he'd done it to...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm
Vihata

Cassius instantly tried to heal the injury but found himself beyond frustrated when he couldn't so he moved to collect a hand towel or two to clean up the blood from Kota's face, a few silent tears rolling down his face. He could feel more through the bond now than Kota would likely have guessed.

He knew that while Kota had said he forgave him, that his heart really didn't feel it. In that moment, he wondered if they'd been right...

But he shut down those memories ruthlessly and tried to care for Kota even though he didn't think that the man he loved would want him touching him at all right now and felt his heart breaking all over again for causing so much pain to Kota...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 pm
Vihata

Cassius felt himself getting more and more worried the more Kota's skin cracked. He didn't care about the mess, he was just too worried about Kota to be thinking too clearly.

So he got up and ran to open the door, standing frozen as he saw the Alichino standing there. But he knew he couldn't help Kota on his own and simply waved the male in. But he was being cautious as he lead the way in to Kota, remembering Sininen's betrayal all too well...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:40 pm
Vihata

Cassius simply nodded and collected the things that were asked for and returned quickly before looking up at Meryth, "I'm just glad you think you can help... I seem to be becoming pretty useless here," he said in a very subdued tone.

But he was hiding a great deal right now, not having much choice in it if he wanted to keep Kota from breaking up right in front of his eyes.

His power was changing anyway and he needed to figure out how bad it was going to get before he broached anything else. He had to know if it was really going to happen to him or if it was just an old tale...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm
Vihata

Cassius did as he was told then collected Orthius to keep him out of trouble, "Let him work, bird. I trust him. It's not like my magic is working, so what choice do we have?" he reprimanded the owl then brought more towels and clean water, still holding the bird in one hand. But he finally saw to the bird by moving one of the perches where Orthius could keep an eye on everything that was going on and deposited the bird there.

Then he moved back out of the way and hoped that no one was going to notice his slip, that they'd take it to mean only as far as his ability to heal Kota.

"Please, Meryth... Just take care of him. My pride can take the blow as long as he's okay," he told the other Alichino softly, his worry starting to show in his voice.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games