Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm
Erik's face curled into a deep frown. "How dare you!" he hissed and gave Ebony a hard slap across the face. When Ebony called Hector a woman, he thought Ebony meant that Hector wasn't man enough. He then grabbed the Adallan soldier by the shirt and pulled him close. "You have the gall to go around insulting your new superior officer like this. I wonder what your captain will think of your insolence" he hissed, "I will be making sure you receive the proper punishment for speaking so callously."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm
"You stupid Idiot. I watched a Real Woman come into this base dressed as a merc. Your captain IS that woman. Is it that you are so blind that the possibility didn't occur to you, or are you so stupid you can't tell the difference? And I'd advise that you never touch me again Because you do And I'll get you for it."

Ebony was not the slightest bit pleased. The slap wasn't helping Erik's situation out at all. All it Did was make Ebony like the guy less. Though He would not deny. The guy had a pretty decent slap.

"And You would do well to remember you just assaulted me while our two countries are having a joint military operation. You realize that counts as an act of war and a direct violation of our joint operations. And since that You assaulted me, Regardless of rank, because of our different nationalities I am entirely entitled to fight back." And then Ebony smirked.

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:09 pm
Erik narrowed his eyes. "Were you not informed that your fleet is now under command of ours? Therefore I am now your superior officer. I would suggest you refrain from striking me, lest you be charged with insubordination" he remarked, letting go of Ebony's shirt.

After finishing his workout, Victor began getting dressed. He wanted to speak to Hector about their plans before they set off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:35 pm
"My Captain doesn't tell me anything I need to know. Ever. He just shouts at me complaining, regardless of what I'm doing." Ebony Said before brushing his shirt off. "He doesn't bother telling me anything until after I slip up. And even then it's just an endless list of complaints." Then Ebony put his hands back in his pockets.And stared at Erik with more than a little anger.

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm
"I see. Are you sure you're just not paying attention, or are not around when these announcements are made?" Erik asked, inquisitively. "Otherwise, your captain sounds like he needs to get his priorities straight." Erik wasn't having a high opinion of Ebony at the moment, so he was leaning more towards the former. "And when did you see this woman come into the building?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:33 am
"Just because I don't Respect him doesn't mean I don't follow the chain of command. I follow orders when they are given. That's what got me demoted in the first place. A number of years ago I was ordered by my superiors to make the biggest bang I could possibly make without killing myself. I wasn't exactly afraid to do it at the time because The bigger the bang the the higher my chances of being promoted." Ebony answered before moving to lean against a wall. He was starting to look even more frustrated.

"I followed orders and made it happen. I woke up three years laters in the rank I am now. I was ordered to make the biggest explosion I could without dying, and the sheer strain of it put me in a coma for three years. I'm lucky I woke up at all. I'm sure you heard about the results In a news scroll or in military inelligence reports. An explosion that could be heard over a hundred miles away from the source of the blast, and seen from across the border. That was me. That's my power. I create explosions, and I don't need my bombs to do it either."

Ebony sighed rather loudly and then answered more on topic. "My captain doesn't tell me anything important. He tells Ren, Our first mate, but he doesn't tell me. As for the woman, 30 minutes ago now. And your captain is that woman. I'm not saying your captain isn't enough of a man or that your captain is a pansy or any of that crap."

And then Ebony looked Erik right in the eye with honesty and cruel reality in his eyes.

"I'm saying your captain is a real woman, masquerading as a man, and likely has been keeping up this masquerade since before you met her. I applaud her for her actions, as very few would choose to do something like that and actually commit to it and see it through. The fact that you don't know what I'm talking about just serves to point out Just how convincing her masquerade is."

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 pm
((I wanna post, dang it! Why does Hector have to sleep? >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:19 pm
Jake gave off a slight groan as he slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the ground of the engine bay in such away that he managed to cut off the blood circulation from his left arm. The ground was cold and extremely uncomfortable, and the pressure on his side suggested he was lying on a tool. "Ow, seems like I fell asleep while inspecting the repairs. Guess this means I did a good job, considering how the engine's running and that we're not all dead right now." He said as he slowly stood up.

Once Jake was standing he started to move his left arm around so that he could get the blood circulating again. His arm slowly went from a strange numbness, to a tingling sensation, to returning back to normal condition. He looked around and did an inspection of the engine real quick. Everything was in working order. No bugs, no leaks, no overly high or low pressures, nothing wrong with the engine that needed his immediate attention. Once he was positive that everything was in working condition, he left the engine room and went to the mess hall to grab some grub.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:21 pm
Erik listed to all of that without saying a word. If this guy caused explosions, he was certainly dangerous. He did feel bad for Ebony going into a coma, but that's all past issues. "Well then, prove it to me" was Erik's reply. "And don't think of entering into the captain's quarters. That is off limits" he added.

Victor was headed towards Hector's private quarters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 pm
"I don't have to prove it to you, but if you really want proof, listen to Hector's voice. The proof is in her voice. She just shouted at me loud enough for me to tell the difference between her forced male voice and her regular voice. Not to mention that without a full uniform on her figure is pretty obvious and then there's the fact that a red wig and merc clothing doesn't change your facial features. Regardless of whether you believe me, It doesn't change the truth of the matter."

Ebony then sighed and scratched the back of his head. He closed his eyes for a moment. "I knew there was something off about Hector from the first time I saw her. Now I know her secret. And If you don't tell anyone, I won't either."

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:57 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(I am waiting for cat to post before I do mine for the time skip day.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

She stood and listened to the creek of the ship gently rocking, the smooth hum of the engine; the shouts of the men as they turned the large masts.

Who to talk to first? She wondered quietly to herself, putting her finger to her lips in a thinky pose. The men doing the menial work looked... lacking. Not in muscle strength perhaps, but in ability power maybe, as well as intelligence. They looked like lackeys-- nobody truly important, and none who could truly stop her if she tried. Her escape hinged on a certain few of the crew's ranks-- but who?

There, someone moving out from below deck. He had soft, messy white hair and pale green eyes. She had seem him yesterday, both before they escaped and after. Eureka had called him Jake, and from the way he had been talking about repairs and supplies, he was the ship's mechanic.

She followed after him, padding silently across the deck. She paused and glanced down the stairs he had come from, before looking up again and watching his retreating back head down the stairs to where she assumed was the kitchens.

She considered following him, perhaps striking up a conversation. She glanced back and forth, again, trying to think of what her sister would do.

All airships consist of three major things; Amoretta had remembered her sister saying; an old conversation she had when she first expressed interest in becoming a military General to her sister. Rachana had thought it prudent that Amoretta knew the basics of how an airship was put together. It had been a memorable conversation-- then again, conversations with Amoretta's sister usually were. First, you have the main body of the ship, which houses the crew, hold, galley, brig, and Captain and First mate's quarters. Some ships are so small that only the Captain has their own set of quarters. Others, like some military flagships, allow others of the higher ranks to have quarters to themselves. However, it is only the captain who always has a set of rooms to themselves. You also have the engine room as well.

Amoretta turned and silently started passing down the stairs towards the engine room. The wood under her feet hummed louder as she got closer to the engine.

The Engine room is the ship's main method of propulsion-- meaning, that's how the ship moves forward. You still with me, Retta? Yes, Rae. Good. Engines are normally both powered by steam power, which means coal and water, as well as magical power. These two sources power a set of turbines at the very back of the boat, normally between two to four, though larger ships will have more. This serves the dual purpose of moving the ship forward, as well as keeping the ship aloft as well. What does that mean for a general? You want to aim for the turbines or the engine. The turbines will stop the ship in it's tracks, and taking out the engine will most likely force the ship to fall straight out of the sky, likely killing everyone on board who doesn't have some ability to fly or isn't toughened up by their ability. YES! However, there are a different breed of ships, used mainly by mages. Their engine system works slightly differently then most. Oh? Yes. There is this non-magical stone that somehow can float. This stone is used in conjecture with ships belonging to mages, more often then not, as the magic so heavily pertaining around them sometimes causes interference with a normal magic fed engine. This isn't well known, ifact it's a closely guarded secret of the mage community. They build into their hulls and holds these floating stones, while the engine itself runs purely on coal. This makes...? This makes the ship harder to shoot down with cannons. And likely, if it has mages aboard, that possibly means that they would be harder to take out, as they could summon winds to push the sails, summon nasty monsters, or even... summon nasty storms. That's right! The Erberus, with the infamous Mage pirate Tondra, is one of these "Lodestone" ships! Well done! If you're on a ship headed into magically rich place, such as the Marus Mountains with a magic fed engine, be sure to have your mechanic adjust the engine. Going into a magically amplified place can make the engine work harder, and may cause the engine to blow out. While this may not make the ship fall out of the sky, it will make the ship a sitting duck for a while. What's the third part?

Amoretta was standing in the engine room now, having pushed the door open quetly and stepped in. This was... this was a magically fed engine. She noticed, as not only was there the coal and the boiler and the steam pipes, but also, here and there, glowing blue crystals with imput energy into different parts of the engine. She approached the engine and stopped a careful distance away. She glanced at the floor and around the room. There was large amounts of coal in piles near the boiler, for shoveling into the boiler when needed. The floor was streaked with soot and grease. She took mental notes of everything as she carefully took in her surroundings. She was also careful not to get any soot on her bare feet.

She had learned what she needed from the engine room, for the moment. She quietly turned and padded back up the stairs to the deck, and she looked up at the masts...

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Nobody xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : ninja

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 pm
((Hmm... where is Fatcat anyway? I have this vague feeling that she probably told us and I don't remember because I'm a derp. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 pm
Jake sighed as he walked into the mess hall and looked at the selection they had for breakfast. He didn't find any of it to be particularly appetizing and wondered if he would be able to make it without breakfast for the day. He decided that he probably shouldn't risk it and got in line to grab something. As he worked it way down the aisle, he only picked up a couple of things. He grabbed an apple and some stuff that looked like it might be porridge.

Looking around, Jake found a spot that had yet to be taken and grabbed a seat. He took his time as he ate the porridge looking stuff, not really caring for it and yet unable to eat it all fast to get it over with. When he was done with his porridge, he put the bowl with the rest of the dirty dishes and took a bite of his apple. This apple was actually pretty sweet. He must have lucked out today if nobody else had managed to snag the apple yet. He took another bite as he decided to head back up on deck. Who knows, maybe there'll be someone up there that has something for him to do. At the very least he could act like he's just inspecting the ship for any damage he might have missed last night.

((Not to sure Lollypop. Where did our lil fat cat go?))

Greedy Fat Cat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

User ImageUser Image

Amoretta was standing under the main mast, looking over the tall structure intently.

The last part, you have, are the masts. Amoretta recalled Rachana saying. Without the masts, there is no way of steering the ship. Sure, you can change the direction with the turbines, but you lack the fine control you get with those sails. Not to mention, a good strong wind can help boost a ship's speed without overtaxing the engine. Take them out, and it would be easy to cause them crash, then? Yes. If ever you want to disable a ship but not down it, you want to aim for the masts.

Amoretta nodded to herself, put a hand to her chin as she looked them over. She hadn't noticed Jake emerging from the kitchens...

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Not really paying attention to the people aroundxxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : Lookin' at stuffs.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff