Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:31 am
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jeffery let the hug go on for a few moment but reluctently let go after a few moments a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks " so anything else you would like to do im open to just about anything " he siad grinning again

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices Jeffery's cheeks looked pinkish after the hug was over. He would like to initiate a kiss, but didn't want to know what would happen if he tries that. "How much open exactly? No take backs?" he asked reconsidering what he was thinking about.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices Jeffery's cheeks looked pinkish after the hug was over. He would like to initiate a kiss, but didn't want to know what would happen if he tries that. "How much open exactly? No take backs?" he asked reconsidering what he was thinking about.
the amazing kitsune

he smirked and said " as long as you dont plan on making me run around naked dont need to scar people " he said with a small laugh " but yea i dont really care what it is "  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was curious as to what Jeffery looks naked and blushed a little just thinking about it. He was hesitant about asking after hearing his response. "So...I guess I could...kiss you then...?" he said that sounded like a question.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was curious as to what Jeffery looks naked and blushed a little just thinking about it. He was hesitant about asking after hearing his response. "So...I guess I could...kiss you then...?" he said that sounded like a question.
the amazing kitsune

now he was blushing slightly but he nodded slowly " if you want to though i don't really know if you will like how my lips will feel " he said kinda embarrassed " but i wouldnt mind if you want to i kinda do as well " he muttered  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was happy to receive the go ahead about the kiss from Jeffery and hopes it goes well. "Okay. To be truthful though, this is my second time kissing someone" he said to express he is no expert at kissing. He leans towards Jeffery giving him a chance to meet him half way if he wants to then he kisses the other on the lips.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:28 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was happy to receive the go ahead about the kiss from Jeffery and hopes it goes well. "Okay. To be truthful though, this is my second time kissing someone" he said to express he is no expert at kissing. He leans towards Jeffery giving him a chance to meet him half way if he wants to then he kisses the other on the lips.
the amazing kitsune

" i have never done it " he said softly but he slowly leaned forward and connecting there lips with a soft kiss his face heating up with a blush  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought the guy was doing well for his first time kissing. He pulls back after a moment and looks at Jeffery's face, "You're making quite the expression though" he said smiling.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought the guy was doing well for his first time kissing. He pulls back after a moment and looks at Jeffery's face, "You're making quite the expression though" he said smiling.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery blushed more and looked away " that was really nice" he then looked at him with a curious expression " um would you be all right with doing it again" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was relieved to hear what Jeffery thought of the kiss. He blinks a couple of times not expecting that request. He nods, "Yeah" he replied then leans in again for the next kiss.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:19 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was relieved to hear what Jeffery thought of the kiss. He blinks a couple of times not expecting that request. He nods, "Yeah" he replied then leans in again for the next kiss.
the amazing kitsune

leaning back in he captured his lips again this time doing what he saw in a movie he he softly placed a hand in moris cheek deepening the kiss slightly  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt his face heat up as he blushes some more. Found it to be quite sweet of how the other was deepening the kiss and first time feeling a his taste of lust from this intimate interaction.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:47 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt his face heat up as he blushes some more. Found it to be quite sweet of how the other was deepening the kiss and first time feeling a his taste of lust from this intimate interaction.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery to was feeling a bit of lust from this kiss it was a great new experience for him he then going on instinct slipped his tongue and softly licked moris bottom lip moving there bodies closer together  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was liking this new feeling and stimulation he was getting from Jeffery's tongue. He placed one hand on Jeffery's legs now that their bodies were closer and other on the bed.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:36 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was liking this new feeling and stimulation he was getting from Jeffery's tongue. He placed one hand on Jeffery's legs now that their bodies were closer and other on the bed.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery shivered slightly at the touch he lowered his hand and placed it on moris hip his tongue now in moris mouth prodding the smaller males a soft moan came into the kiss  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games