Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Iron Man Digimon Movie Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
A Voided Bear generated a random number between 1980 and 2000 ... 1982!

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 pm
gaia_spoons Randomize a number from 1980 to 2000 and obtain 1982 and 1985.
gaia_spoons Then roll 1 4 sided die and obtain 1.  
A Voided Bear rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:37 pm
gaia_spoons Randomize a number from 1980 to 2000 and obtain 1982 and 1985.
gaia_spoons Then roll 1 4 sided die and obtain 1.

I completed the previous tasks! I'm assuming a card battle of sorts is next? OwO

Dstdnt

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 16!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:45 am
Randomize a number from 15 to 30 and obtain 27. Then PM me an at least 3 paragraph RP of you utilizing the powers of Ant-Man to both shrink, and grow to a giant size, to combat villainous Digimon, all while helping Ant-Man, MegaKabuterimon, research small insect Digimon!  
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 22!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:46 am
Randomize a number from 15 to 30 and obtain 27. Then PM me an at least 3 paragraph RP of you utilizing the powers of Ant-Man to both shrink, and grow to a giant size, to combat villainous Digimon, all while helping Ant-Man, MegaKabuterimon, research small insect Digimon!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 15!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 15!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 am

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 25!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 27 ... 26!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 am

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 17!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 19!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 16!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 30!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 am

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 25!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 17!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 am

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx generated a random number between 15 and 30 ... 27!

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 am

Dstdnt

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces