Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 am
"Good, cause it looks like everyone else I know just paired up." She jested.

Suddenly the bell for lunch rang, much to Maria's relief. It was the second day, and she was already tired of classes with no one to talk to. As she got up, she was on her way out the door when a few guys stepped in front of her. "Excuse me, but... your blocking the door."

"You're so funny, Maria." One of the boys started.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" She asked, looking slightly confused.

"No, but I'm..." He began.

"Oh good. Excuse me." She cut in, darting passed them and heading out the door. "... children..." She huffed under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:10 am
"Well I'm glad I was your last choice." Darius joked with a smile, happy they were working together. The bell rang for lunch, the two getting there things together so they could meet back up with Maria. "Wanna come over again today so we could start the project and hang out?" He asked her, now having the courage to ask her.

Marcus, quickly slipped out the door but stayed close enough to hear Maria try to leave, listening as he took notes. Finished with that, he went to lunch, wanting to find a good spot that is close enough to watch Maria but not close enough to cause suspicion. As he grabbed his food, he looked around the lunch area to find a good spot to sit, thinking she'd probably be with the other two individuals she was with yesterday. While looking, he was suddenly pushed by one of the bullies, bumping him into someone else and getting his food all over both of them. When looked to see who it was he bumped in to, he was shocked and also frightened to find out it was Maria. "Gah! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! Please forgive my clumsiness!" He pleaded to her, bowing his head towards her as well. He was bushing not only from embarrassment, but the fact he was actually talking to Maria!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 am
Maria felt a sudden impact and braced herself as food went flying. Maria blinked from shock, dusting some of the food off her uniform as Marcus apologized. "Accidents happen." She replied calmly, seeing that there was more food on him then her. "I think you ruined my uniform though. That sauce is going to be a pain to get out." She frowned, knowing she'd either have to wear food the rest of the day, or skip lunch and go home to change. Either didn't seem to be a good option.

"Hey Maria, what's happ-hahahaahahhaa!" Jackie began, pointing and laughing at Maria as Maria glared back at her, not amused.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:13 am
The bullies that pushed Marcus were laughing hysterically, giving each other high fives as they look at skinny and food stained nerd, shaking like a wet dog. Marcus couldn't take the embarrassment any longer, running out of the cafeteria in tears. He wanted to be away from everyone, away from all the bullies in the school so he could just focus on one thing and one thing only, Maria.

Darius was with Jackie, both seeing what she looked like. "You look amazing!" Darius said, laughing with Jackie as Maria glared at them. It was easy for her to tell that Jackie and Darius were much closer then they were last night.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 am
"Oh really? That's so sweet. How about I give you all a nice big hug then!" Maria smiled.

"Uhhh...." Jackie trailed off, laughter dead.

"Come here!" Maria stated, walking towards Jackie with arms wide open.

"Oh s**t!" Jackie stuttered, turning and bolting. Maria ran passed, Darius, taking some of the food off her uniform and sliding it down Darius's uniform before continuing to bolt after Jackie. A few minutes later, Jackie returned to the lunch room with food all over her clothes. "I deserved that."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am
Darius tried to back away from Maria, but she got food on his uniform before he had the chance, watching her chase after Jackie. He sat down in there spot, seeing the two return, Jackie now covered in food. "Probably, but it was funny." Darius said with grin, grabbing some napkins to try and help get some food off her uniform.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 am
"Yeah. It was." Jackie laughed, letting Darius try to clean her uniform. "I swear that girl has too much endurance. Anyway, lunch is halfway over. Let's get something to eat."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 am
"She is something else, I'll tell you that much." Darius said with a smile, doing his best to clean her up. She was right though. Lunch was halfway done and the only food they've had was what was thrown on their uniforms! "Lets eat and then I'll help clean up your uniform some more." He told her, getting up with her to get food.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 am
"Yeah." Jackie agreed, getting a lunch for herself as she went to go and sit down. "I wonder when Maria is getting back. She said she was going to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but I think she would be back by now..." Jackie trailed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:48 am
Darius sat back down next to Jackie, eating while listening to Jackie. "She did have a lot of food on her, despite transferring quite a bit to you." He said with a grin. "She'll be back soon I'm sure. Anyway, would you mind if I ask a few things about you?" He asked, wanting to know things like her favorite color and birthday, stuff like that.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:58 am
"I guess so, but I'm still kinda worried about her..." Jackie trailed off, leaning on her hand. "I mean, she's new and still doesn't have any friends aside from us, and a lot of girls don't like her. She acts strong, but she's still just a person." She said, looking towards the door with worry. "Umm... okay. I suppose just worrying isn't going to make things better. Ask your questions."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am
"I'm pretty sure she'll be okay. If she isn't we can talk to her about it and see if we can help later." He said to reassure her everything will be alright. "Thanks. So, I was wondering what your favorite color was? Maybe we could use our favorite colors in the project too. But I'm asking because I'm curious."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 am
"Green. My favorite color is definitely green. I also like black and red. Blue isn't bad either." Jackie replied. "What's your favorite color?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:09 am
"Oh really? I guess I could have guessed from what you were wearing at the game store." He said with a smile, acknowledging that he did actually notice her that day. "My favorite color is teal. I dunno why, but I just really love the color itself and how relaxing it can be." He told her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am
"Teal, huh? So you more of the 'go with the flow' kind of guy, huh?" She smirked, leaning against the table as she ate. Suddenly, the bell rang to end lunch. "Oh damn it..." Jackie huffed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff