Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:23 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $999.50
Outfit: Be Afraid
Mood: Time to kick some butt!
Company: Ben
Relationship: Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avery stretched her arms out, turned her body to one side as a small crack sound came to play, and then followed the cracking with her fingers as she cracked each of her fingers. Her fingers were slightly getting numb from playing the game a bit, it was something to get her active for the day. Waiting till Ben to pick out a game or give Pac-Man another try,
the demon's eyes followed where Ben pointed his finger at. Skeeball. Another easy level game, it didn't require mad skills of concentrating like the other games in the place, plus the game was always a relaxing type of game.
Though Avery didn't mind the game Ben chose, he wasn't the gamer type so she didn't expect him to pick a high level kind of game. "This does not need any necessary explanation at all, one of the most relaxing chill game to be honest.", Avery said as she pulled out a quarter in her jean pocket and insert the quarter in the machine.
As Avery waited a couple of seconds, the side with a little opening to the looking kind of pipe, showed three balls out of nine. The demon bent her knees a bit to reach for one of the balls and then posed a bit like a bowling kind of pose and threw the ball on the machine as it jumped up on the little curved and missed the most high points goal and rolled down on the ten points hole. She clicked her tongue at the miss, but continued to play and threw another ball to the machine and made another ten points. "Dang it..", the demon whispered under her breath.

O.O.C: Coins in hand: 2 quarters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Upon hearing that Avery said that the demonstration would do most of the talking, he simply nodded. Benjamin understood how complex the machines were, but still, they would be fit in such a way that the progress would be made easier, especially with the way the balls rolled down for the demon girl to pick up. Also, while those Skeeball machines were made to look easy, it was actually no easy feat. Avery’s frustration upon landing the ten-point target spots was one proof of that. He hummed before stepping forward. "How about this?"

There was the last of the three balls still unused, but Ben took a deep breath before grabbing it and aiming it just like what Avery did. Except that he rolled it up in a different direction and it ended up on the 20-point target hole once the ball jumped. Still far from the peak that would grant the player 50 points, but a bit better. "Chance of getting 50 points is definitely low, but still gotta go for it." If someone would reach there, it would either because they were just so good or simply plain lucky.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: focused
Company: Avery
Money: $107.60 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late reply because depression hit me

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Time to kick some butt!

The game kind of pulled a small trigger on the female with the misses, but the machine wasn't that hard, just need loads of skills to get it in the highest points hole. Just as she was going to continue throwing another ball to the machine, Ben stepped up, moving Avery to the side a bit as he gave a try on the game. The demon didn't say anything and watched
Ben as he rolled the ball, but instead of going straight forward, he rolled it a bit differently than hers and got in the twenty point hole. Avery rose her eyebrows at the sight and nodded her head slowly and slowly clapped. "Not bad, also nice roll on that one too..", the demon told him as she sat on the machine next to the one on use, "Give another shot, you'll probably be able to get that fifty points" Avery placed her elbow on her knee as she planted her chin on top of the palm of her hand and watched and waited for Ben to roll another ball at machine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin nodded, whistling at the possibility of landing the 50-point score. The female was watching him intently all while the next three balls were rolling down so that he would reach them. "We'll just see about that depending on how accurate my next shot is." There was no guarantee that his next landing would be at the peak, but he would have to at least take a gamble. The half-demon grasped the ball and took a deep breath before rolling the object with his hand. When it jumped, it ended up on the 30-point hole. Again, far from the peak, so close from there, and he blew a silent whistle because of slight disappointment.

"Still not my perfect shot..." Indeed, he was now started to get fired up from the experience. He grabbed the ball again, though he had to compose for a few seconds before trying once more.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: focused
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Chill

Avery watched as Ben continued to play the game and rolled the balls to score at least one fifty point, but missed and went into the thirty point. Not bad getting close in a way, at least it wasn't the ten point hole or that'll be far from the fifty. "You got this. No pressure. It was kinda close to the fifty", the female said as she pointed of how close it was to the fifty, just a bit of a push to past the forty point and should be able to get the fifty. "Lemme try after that shot of yours.", Avery told Ben as she got up from her seat and walked slowly to Ben, ready to take the next shot.

As the game continued, Avery looked around the place, just noticing the arcade was getting kinda busy. What time was it? Time must be going really quick and she didn't even know people was coming. She pulled her phone out quickly, clicking on one of the buttons at the bottom of the screen and the light of the lock screen coming to play and displayed the night. It was already the evening. That was quick. She wondered how fast time flew by just playing a couple of games.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He was just done rolling the ball when he heard Avery speaking about trying again after his turn. Once again, he was on the 30-point shot. "Well, that's the last of it for me, now it's your turn." He then stepped back so that the female would have her turn. Actually, he ended up losing track of time that by the time the game session ended, it was now close to night time. Oops, so much for his plan of heading out to work. He would just take an extra day of shifts as a sales associate for this week to make up for the lost time. At least the manager was an easygoing guy so it wouldn't be much of a problem for him at all.

"Thanks for the little tour, Avery," he spoke as he now handed a piece of paper containing his contact info. It would be useful just in case she would like to have some casual conversation with him some other time, possibly during his days off. For a girl who has the similar blood as he was, she wasn't as bad in terms of blending in with the human world they both were living in.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: ended up losing track of time, oops.
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

When Ben away from the machine, Avery stepped forward to the machine, taking one of the balls for her next turn. Avery examined the machine and where the point holes were at, before taking a deep breathe in and then exhale out. This shot has to be the one or at least close to the be the one shot for a fifty point. With an angle ready to hit the shot of hopefully for the possible fifty points, Avery rolled the ball on the machine and with the roll, the ball just nearly made it to the fifty points hole and bounced on the wall to the thirty point. Her jaw just dropped on the close roll and couldn't believe that miss. "Soooo close man!!", Avery said as she puffed her cheeks up and crossed her arms like a small child.

With the game ending already, Avery reverted back to her normal self and turned around to Ben as he thanked the girl for the small game tour she gave him. "No problem at all. It was actually pretty fun, would be much better if I kicked your butt in a one versus one match you know.", Avery joked and grabbed hold of the piece of paper Ben handed her.
She looked at the paper, checking the contents that was in it, and digged the piece of paper in her back pocket of her pants. "It has gotten late.. Have any plans after here or just going straight home?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

In fact, he was still losing track of time that the tokens that he supposed to use were still in his pocket. He would just consume them the next time he would possibly step into the arcade during his days off. Ben simply chuckled at the little joke from Avery, finding it quite amusing. At the question on whether he had plans for tonight, he shook his head. "I'll go home after this because of work tomorrow. Feel free to check out some other time; you may find a comic book that you may like."

He knew that Avery wasn't the type to read stuff, but some comic books may interest her because of the action scenes. It wouldn't hurt to apply a little more persuasion.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:32 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Ben was one of those work everyday kind of person as he told her that he's going to go straight home due to having work tomorrow. Avery could do that, work everyday, but that didn't really fit in her everyday life, though regardless she has work to attend as well. Maybe not tomorrow, but she'll have to deal with it. She is now her own person and has to live like a adult and earn her own money. Though not minding the work part of the conversation, Avery rose a brow up at the mention of comics.
"Hmmm... Probably, but not gonna promise anything.", Avery told him as she placed her hand in her back jean pockets.

As the arcade was full of lively people and gamers in each machine, Avery started to walk away from the skee ball machine and sat down to one of the seats next to the cashier counter. "Is there anything you gonna do before you leave? It's like really loud and quite lively here.." Avery placed her arms on the counter as she watched everyone in the arcade having a blast or raging in a game. Typical gamer rage.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin nodded in understanding; she would only go to the bookstore if she was in the mood to look for something interesting to read without feeling bored. His blue orbs then noticed that there were some anime character plushies on display. He wasn't much into otaku culture like the others, but the craftsmanship of the plushies was no laughing matter. In fact, there was one that caught his interest, the one resembling a fictional creature from one of Studio Ghibli's works.

"That plushie looks interesting. Care to tell me what character it is?" he question. It looked definitely enormous compared to the others that were available on the shelves. But also, there were a few gamers who were frustrated at the loss during the arcade gaming sessions and their friends had to tell them to calm down. He sighed at the voices; without the companions, something worse would occur and that was the last thing Ben wanted.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: interested, slightly worried
OOC: This was what he was questioning about.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Chill & Bored

Avery laughed at the sight of seeing angry gamers yelling in rage and smashing a fist onto the machine. "Hey you break that machine, you gotta pay for the repairs you hear me!?", the demon girl said one of the angry gamers and let out a small evil smile at them. Surely she didn't too scary enough, but if she could turn into her demon form, maybe it could spook and listen to the demon. The angry gamer clicked his tongue at the female's warning and commanded his friends to get going onto a different machine. "Ha serves him right...", she said quietly then looked at the plushie Ben questioned about. The plushie looked quite cute and in a nice descent size as well. "That is Totoro from an anime name My Neighbor Totoro. It's suppose to be like a bunny thing or something like that..", she told him as she looked back at the machines, making sure nobody breaks or destroy a machine.

O.O.C:
Coins in hand: 2 quarters

Not gonna lie... But I kinda forgot about this interaction.......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon smirked when Avery scolded the angry gamers like a parent ready to admonish the kids. It did serve them right for misbehaving, more so when she was one of the employees and respect was of utmost necessity. But there was also the saying that it would be best not to mess with the demons, more so when the two of them had that similar heritage. With that problem being settled, the girl mentioned that the character was Totoro from that My Neighbor Totoro. He smiled. "He surely is a popular icon for the fans out there, no matter what the species he might be associated with. Plus, he is cute." What mattered was that he was part of the great plot that captured the hearts of millions worldwide.

"How much is that plushie, if I may ask?" he asked as he fetched for his wallet from the bag. Most plushies were usually available as prizes in exchange for tickets, though it would be possible that some would be purchased with real cash.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: interested, and amused
OOC: I was actually waiting as well, but take the time you need. -w-;;

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Chill & Bored

Avery continued to watched over the place, watching as others enjoy their game and little kids running around the place. Hopefully the kids won't cause too much a disturbance to the other people in the place. It was likely for kids to act like this is a playground, she kinda wondered where those kid's parents were at, leaving them unattended like that. Avery crossed her arms and sighed lightly with a small shook on her head. "Hey kids, don't cause any trouble to others here please?", she asked the kids giving a worried look. She didn't want to deal with any trouble today mainly to the angry types here, that'll be quite a day for her if she had to deal with that, though regardless the kids nodded back to her and ran off the other way where possibly their parents were at. "I am so gonna take a day off tomorrow..", she said as she leaned back on her seat and stared at the ceiling for a while till Ben questioned about the price for the plushie his eyes caught.

Avery wasn't too familiar with the prices for the toys here, but she was sure it wasn't too much. "Uhmm.. I think like around ten to fifteen bucks...", she told him, but wanting to make sure, she hopped off her seat and made her way to the other side of the counter and checked the prices. "Do you have a size preference? Small plush is twelve bucks while the big plush is fifteen bucks.. Seems like this one comes into those two sizes." Avery pulled one of the size off the shelves and another size the other side of the shelve. "Pick which one you want."

-After Ben picks which one he'll get-

Once Ben chose the one he wanted and paid for the plushie, Avery checked the time and it was very late out. She looked out of the window checking the city in the dark with the lights shining down on the sidewalks and stores. City was very pretty out in the dark, everything seem to shine in the lights. "Well I better clock out. Getting pretty late out..", Avery said as she pulled her name tag off and walked to the employee only door. Before she entered, she turned herself to face Ben as she waved a peace sign to Ben. "See you around then Ben? Probably not here in this place, unless you have some free time and maybe just maybe I'll come down to your workplace." As Avery said that, she entered the room, placing her name tag in her locker and grabbed her things then left work for the day.

{EXIT}

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Avery had mentioned the prices of the plushies after another admonishment towards the gamers and Ben was now contemplating on the choices of sizes. The Totoro plushies was definitely catching his eye right now, so he would definitely pick it up. When the demon girl asked about his choice, he pointed to the larger version. "I'll pick the large one, thanks." It wasn't long before he picked up his choice, paying for it with the exact cash. He carried the newfound Totoro toy with both arms as the female was about to bid him goodbye, ready to go home. A smile curled up his lips.

"I'll see you next time as well, Avery. Let's keep in touch via the numbers." With that, he left the establishment through the door. The only difficulty was having to keep the toy secure as he pedaled his way back home with the bicycle.

-- Exit --

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Money: $92.60 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games