Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Orion❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya and Orion arrived at the pet store, making Priya's eyes sparkle at all the small animals. Priya walked in and immediately started hunting around for the young puppies and kittens.

thewomboldt
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:58 am
User Image
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Moonbucks Cafe manager
Mood: Joyous
Feeling: Calm
Thoughts: wow so many animals
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion entered with Priya. he saw how happy she was. He smiled as he followed her around. "You planning on getting a pet?" He said. In a calm soft voice. A black silver studded collar. It reminded him of his silver necklace he wore to keep his werewolf self repressed.

Kirenai Yuki

thewomboldt

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Orion❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Cat's Meow❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya smiles shyly, "For Zivva.. She has been looking for a familiar for quite some time.. I figured I would help.." She blushed, "She is my best friend.." Shimmering hues of blue and green danced in Priya's eyes as she glanced back at Orion and smiled.

thewomboldt
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 am
User Image
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Moonbucks Cafe manager
Mood: Joyous
Feeling: Calm
Thoughts: wow so many animals
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion looked confused. He did not know about a familiar but it did not matter to him he like his new group of friends and one of them was another Kindred which made everything feel right. "She is lucky to have a friend like you." He said as he noticed to colors in her eyes they too were beautiful.

Kirenai Yuki

thewomboldt

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:29 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu walked into work, rubbing her hands together to warm up a little bit. Although she did enjoy the weather today and thought it was quite nice. Upon entering into work, she started her job straight away in cleaning the cages, stocking up on things, and feeding all the animals. She was sure to keep an eye out for customers though. She didn't know why, but she was in a good mood today. After she finished her major duties, she went to start socializing the animals, looking at the outfits they had for them and putting clothes on the ones that didn't mind. Miyu couldn't really say she was technically working for in a way, she was also playing with the animals in delight.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] It's a good day..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc:  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image
Michiko aimlessly wandered throughout the store, her cart full of all kinds of stuff for her two cats. One of them riding in the front of her cart was the infamous Jasper, who enjoyed following his mother on her trips to the pet store. Michiko doubted it was a territorial thing, but more of a food thing. To ensure she came home with some food; so as long as she gave him food, he would reward her with some kitty love. Michi would stop in front of the adoption center, staring at the cats that were on display, enjoying the sight of the cats that were in no hurry to find a home. "“If I could, I'd take all of them with me. But knowing you Jasper and Rogue, you'd leave me in a heartbeat. I couldn't afford it anyway...but maybe someday...someday I'll open a kitty orphanage...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴍᴀιɴ: Fading
ʟᴏνᴇ: Flightless
ᴛᴇᴀʀs: 1000 Years

ᴍᴇ: My Life

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

Hikaru had told him that his food supply was almost out, so he had to accomplish the errand of buying his own food, with his mistress giving him some cash so that he would get the job done. His human form would not last long so he had to get this done and over with, and with the pet noises circulating near his ears, the pet store definitely needed some more organization. But at least, the pet selection was vast, from fishes to birds, and couples would like to buy matching pets together, though there were singles wanting an animal companion to prevent loneliness. Seriously, if they wanted to have a pet, the owners should be prepared for responsibilities. Corbin alone was difficult to handle when Hikaru first started taking care of him, but the brunette understood him for who he was, and that partnership was forged.

But as he was about to reach the shelves for pet food, however, cat noises and a female human voice were within his field of hearing and he was now suspicious, though his face remained emotionless. The woman was obviously a cat person and she could be a bit delusional with her words, and it would be best to just mind his own business, filling up the cart with the food. He walked away, proceeding to ignore them altogether.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: focused on the task
Company: Michi and her cats
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC: Sorry, since I have to work on the layout, but it's finally done.

Unicorn Poopz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image
Michiko sighed, feeling a pang of sadness out of a sudden and before the waterworks could take over, she walked away. Not really paying attention as she searched through her cat-shaped bag for some Kleenex, thus causing her cart to collide with Corbin's. The loud noise scaring Michiko's cat into her backpack and the tiny girl falling from the force of the impact. Some of Michiko's groceries would spill all over the floor and into Corbin's cart in the process. It took Michiko a few minutes to realize what had just happened and that she had been the one responsible. "“Ow......ugh....what the hell....?”

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

With the task finally done, he was definitely going to pay with the cash Hikaru had given him. But unfortunately, the cat woman was distracting by something and as a result, the collision course had occurred, scaring the cat and even splashing the contents of the now ripped-up bags onto his cart. Great, now everything was a mess and whoever was working at the shop had to clean up the floor due to the girl's carelessness. The raven stared at the girl with a cold, condescending look. "Should you at least watch where you are going, miss? You had caused quite an inconvenience here." He then proceeded to clean the detritus off his cart. At least his food was packaged, so they were spared from the mess.

Definitely, he should leave the woman alone; he has wasted a minute or two just because of her clumsiness.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: admonishing
OOC: I have to nap after this.

Unicorn Poopz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 am
User Image
Michiko was already back on her feet when Corbin had called her an klutz. Well, not directly but his tone said it all. That was enough to set off her feisty side and already in pain from falling on her a**, Michiko wasn't in the best of moods to listen to such words. Without thinking, she would give this guy a piece of her mind . "Listen you creep!! I was simply pulling out a tissue when this happened! Maybe you collided into -”The pained maiden was unable to finish now having caught sight of the perpetrator. It was as if time all around her had stopped, the fragile maiden could feel her chest tighten and body become light as a feather. He was beautiful, from head to toe the resemblance was remarkable. This boy was just like lord Cain from her favorite manga, there was no mistake. It was as if Cain had come to life. Unable to speak, Michiko couldn't help but stare. Acting like a school girl in love as she gawked at her crush.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Now the girl was trying to test his patience a bit more but he was prepared with the proper response. But then the woman was now staring at him as if he was some sort of alien or a superstar that she had longed to see for a long time. Or well, any other fictional male that she had laid eyes on with the urge to squeal and clap just at the sight of that guy alone. Geez... what's up with her all of a sudden, as if she had watched some sort of shoujo anime or something? At least Mistress was mostly looking at them for references on her work. The raven swayed his free hand gently in front of her face in an attempt to snap her out of the trance. "Earth to... Hello?" To be honest, he may have to apologize also for being a bit too harsh on her. Trust issues did cause problems for Corbin in regards to his social life outside of Hikaru's mansion.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: a bit concerned
OOC: I have to sleep after this.

Unicorn Poopz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 am
User Image
Michiko continued staring, lost in her own world that was fantasy. That is until Corbin's voice has brought her back to reality, making her realize she had one of her Otaku moments. "I-I'm sorry. It's just that you reminded me of someone I admire. Someone very cool and handsome...”Michiko continued to blush and quickly picked up her things to avoid looking at Corbin. Feeling not only embarrassed for revealing such information but also the fact that her carelessness had led to the accident in the first place.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The humanized raven retreated his hand shortly before the girl confessed that he resembled one of her favorite characters. He sighed. So that's the reason, huh? She may require some help but this current situation may coerce me to just let this disdain slide... for now. He assisted her in picking up the items, a slight act of apology in response to his initial harsh reaction. "I can be distrusting towards people initially, so pardon my words." His past made him cautious, though the girl may not be as bad as he initially thought he would be. And besides, the cats must be scared as heck right now.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: slightly apologetic
OOC:

Unicorn Poopz

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games