Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm
The boil was obviously confused to why the reaper had allowed him to win, but all things were done with some fun Lass thought as she left him with a confused look on his face. He was sure to figure it out later what her plans are, maybe a little to late if she had her way. The rest of the bid wars continued and despite noticing that she was easily out bade by two other students Lass was still happy knowing she had at least three minions dates for the dance. One of the ghouls eagerly came bouncing towards causing Lass to have a hint of a genuine smile on her face.

“Greetings Désirée, yer can just call me Lass. So’tiz a pleasure ter meet yer. Will this be yisser first dance here at the school?” Holding her hand out for hers a pleasant smile was placed on her lips.

mangshra
I PROMISE SHE WON'T REALLY BITE.......... XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm
Oh, how delightful. She won~
But of course, she had been expecting it. After all, Kenta was her plaything, and she didn't like to share.
"Dress up?"
Jala gave him a coy look, running a finger down his bare chest.
"But why would you want to cover up all this meat? I think it makes you look rather... delicious"
Licking her lips, she grinned, shifting closer.
"Remember, you belong to me right now, and what I say goes~"
Sorry lover boy, party plans would come later.

robot kitten
:>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 pm
Yessssssssssssssssss, she won Lettuce.
Maddie tried to not look too pleased, because Lettuce was her minion, and no one else.
She even won an extra, who had the ability to shape-shift, it seemed. This could come in handy.

kuroopu
Hi

Steal
She won't bite... much xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 pm
Oh, it seemed talent auction was over! Mayaa lost track of who won, but it seemed Mellow voted for her, and she saw Trisha vote for Mellow too. So much fun!!
"Hi Mellow! Thanks for voting for me!!!"
She tackle hugged him, because she could.
FRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Meegane
8D

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 pm
His nose wrinkled a bit at her greeting, if that's what it really was, but he made no comment, biting back a retort despite the fact that he had also greeted her in a language she very likely did not understand (though he also felt indignant that barely anybody did).

His gaze flickered to her face for a brief instant, just long enough to see if she was perhaps laughing at him, if there was any hint of amusement in her gaze, but when he saw none, his gaze lowered, now taking in her toes, whether they were still wiggling or not.

"Is nice to be meeting you." He let out a long sigh through his nose, suddenly wondering if this had been a bad idea. A date, or rather, a slave as he had hoped, especially of the ghoul persuasion, could surely lead to nothing but trouble!

But he decided that he could be civil, even friendly. He'd wanted to do this, had thought that having a ghoul at his own beck and call for once would have been a nice change of pace. After all, at his very first school event, a ghoul named Vanya had acted most wickedly and had made him do all sorts of meaningless tasks while he had been in his stupor. But this ghoul had not proven to be such trouble, yet, and so he owed her the benefit of the doubt.

"You smell of forest, much like home." He admitted, quietly. "It vas how you look that vas reason for bidding." He nodded, still frowning, but at least trying.

She made a movement with her hands, and his gaze rose enough to see the mechanical device in her hand. "Ah, yes! Have only just replaced mine. Vas stolen vhen..." He stopped himself, teeth clicking shut. "Never mind. Do not use often but friend of mine prefers if having one on me." He reached into a pocket, plucking his eye-phone out between sharp, black claws.

He glanced up at her again, suddenly bewildered by her question. "Of course am vanting to go to dance. Vhy else bid?" He blinked slowly, and than gave a rapid shake of his head, his ears twitching downward as he did so and his feathers ruffling out behind him.

"Here, give phone and I'll put number in. You do same." He held his phone out towards her, while reaching to take hers in return.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 pm
"Hehe I think he just love it. Oh no, did kitty burn her tail? I hope not." A snug was given to Kier's hand. "Yup, I can hear you without a problem." The Head had its eye squinted comfortably into thin lines, neck gentle pushed againt the ghoul's hand like a cat demanded for more.

"Ok..." Said Head reluctantly, "See you at the dance! I will dress handsomely, you don't want to miss it." The pouting head bragged, staring at the ghoul until she disappeared in the crowd.

hanging gallow
Head is gonna wear glasses o/

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:01 am
In the most probably scenario, Lacie probably didn't even realize the meaning of a date or why she was being put up for auction. She had been suggested towards it but really, she had very little idea of what was happening. Though she wouldn't have minded if she was put to work as AJ's servant, maid, or whatever else he entailed at his beck and call. She wasn't a very difficult person at all. All the same, AJ was treated to a pleasant smile and a wave on the reaper's part.

"Thank you for bidding on me." She said with a polite curtsy, giving him a shy smile.

Meegane
YOU SWEETIE YOU Q___Q

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:22 am
AJ:

For the panic dash-off of Camilla, AJ just smiled and gestured her to go. Before she went off, the boil asked for her number, "Call me for the dance arrangement after you settle everything." The gentleman winked, waved to farewell the in-a-hurry dormouse.

======================

Mellow:
Mellow breathed out a long relieving sigh, don't let him know who was bidding against him, he will - he will put her (asserted bidder to be a ghoul already) on his avoidance list. During the bidding, he felt like a toy being teased and played, that feeling was awful. Jacking, it sucks!

The arrival of another ghoul made him stiff up, and for his steeping back reaction, she did some sneaky creepy motions that made the pony stared at her in wide eyes. "Thanks for bidding on me!" she said. Because of that, Mellow realized she was Shayne's friend, Camilla, thus he nodded for acknowledgment.

Then, when his hand was grabbed, he turned to the undead boil, shaking his head once and raised the tokens still in the bag. Those are your token ( ̄ー ̄) ".....Thank you too, no master, Mellow is fine..." He insisted again. "Ah...." Mellow nodded again, a bit awkward, a boil friend would be great, so far he only had TK but he was hard to find. He took Shayne's hand back, "We can be friends." It was short but in a confirmed tone.

When he was picking his phone out, he noticed the ghoul handed him the token didn't leave. He rolled his eyes bigger and made a step backward. Ears alarmingly pricked up, carefully staring at Ruth, the friendly smile just held for a short time freaked him out and he jumped.

Jack! Jack! Jack! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ This - this ghoul is so HOOOOORRIBLE ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ Retreat! Retreat!

He rigidly bounced in another direction like the eastern vampire, shakey hand reached out for Shayne, gave him a slip of paper with his number on it and then nope-d out the group and disappeared in the crowd.

The dashing-in-full-speed boil was caught by Mayaa and then fell onto the floor like a rugby. SCORE~! The pony was dizzied. What......@A@;;;; who... Voice is terribly familar... He raised his head to check and straightly hoped he can faint - it was the bird ghoul. That meant he went from one hell to another hell. He was shocked the friendly support bid made him the winner of Mayaa.

Mellow had his face blanked, and pushed against the grab with a soft force which already was the best he can make. "....Hello, please release me...." He knew if he didn't speak up he might be hugged for another hour.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
O_O In observation

Rikku Takanaski
Flee~

Humi Pi
God, on the avoidance list now

[A.V.]
Nopeeeeeeeee =A=

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:37 am
Camilla didn't come back after the auction ended, AJ was alone again but the smile on his face suggested he wasn't upset at all. "Was you talking to someone behind me, did you do something bad, Bro?" The head looked away and replied with a head shake. "Really~?" The tone of the boil was teasing and drawly, a sign of disbelief.

When Head though the interrogation would go on forever, a beautiful ghoul walked towards the two. AJ spent one second for a startled expression and resumed to a gentle smile, "You're welcome." Weirdly, there were two voices in unison. "Oh~" This time, only the voice of the boil as the Head eyes rolled left and righ with a guilty look. "No wonder my bag was much lighter." The boil leered at the Head in a much lower position than before, then turned to the ghoul.

"Nice to meet you, miss, I'm AJ, year two monster student. Would you minding telling me your name? If you are okay with that, I'm still finding a partner for the dance, would I have the chance to be your parnter?" The boil gently asked, with a playful smile. "I am Dwa! You're really beautiful and shiny!" The Head interrupted cheerfully.

Xaki
No u <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 am
"I am glad you won - there were others here whom I would not be as pleased with," she admitted. It seemed a time for quiet confessions - however small they may be. And the moment passed and Hollandaise smiled, reaching out both hands. She traded phones with him, her long fingers brushing over his. His claws were unfamiliar, but not strange; Hollandaise had met others with claws or talon or very sharp nails Deszeld and it merely made her a little sad she was not equipped with her own. With a few quick taps, she added her name and after a moment's hesitation, an addendum - "Auction". Just in case Mathias was bad with names.

Her eyes widened when he had shook his head, the urge to touch his adorable ears rising. ruthlessly, Hollandaise quashed it. If she did not like being touched, then why could she assume he would like it? Instead, she handed his phone back. "The forests are our common ground, it seems." Her fingers had dropped to her thigh. tap tap tap. "What will you wear to the dance? I do have a few errands to run beforehand-" She paused, her head canting slightly to one side.

"You haven't looked at me this entire time."

Seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:54 am
chirigami

Uru rubbed the back of his neck, a soft chuckle escaping him. She was one of the few that he was alright with socializing with. By socializing, he meant stringing a sentence longer than three words. "Better you than someone I didn't know. Creeple tend to stare at me but won't talk to me. If that makes any sense." Uru was taller than Maple, so there was a sense of protectiveness over the ghoul. She was shy, he understood that, she was much more comfortable with him when they were at the library.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:02 am
Crimson

The announcement of the auction continued in the background, "Bro?" The boil turned to smile at the Head which the head nearly touching the ground. AJ sighed, "Let's go to find the boil first?" When Head noticed that AJ was more lenient, the kid-like voice said happily, "His name is Crimson, it means your favourite color!"

The boil squinted and raised an eyebrow at the Head, "Don't think you can get away from this easily~" The playful relaxed tone was somehow contrast to his words.

iStoleYurVamps
Hello Head won Crimson ;D

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:06 am
Mathias's face screwed up a little, his nose wrinkling once more as he scuffed one of his boots against the ground, entering his number slowly and carefully into her phone (he still wasn't used to this technology business, even after months of being forced to deal with it). "How vould you know if vill be pleased vith me?" He asked, finally handing her phone back to her and taking his in return, shoving it back into his jacket pocket with barely a glance.

"I do miss the forests. It is so strange here, even after being her so long. Surrounded by valls and metal...all made by creeple instead of nature. Is sometimes..." He frowned deeply for a moment, raising a hand and as if to say just a second.

"Very unsettling." he finally settled on, feeling like that was the best word to convey his feelings.

He nearly choked and spluttered at her final statement, however, the feathers on his wings bristling and fluffing out as his ears twitched. "Have so!" He exclaimed, glancing up for just a moment, eyes locking with hers. "You have appealing face. Pretty eyes, nice hair...is good color, like moss and dirt and nature." He really missed nature. In fact, the more he looked at her, the more he thought that he really missed being with ghoul's as well. They were just so beautiful! Her voice was like a sweet chiming bell every time she spoke, and the scent that radiated off of her was not just nostalgic of his home, but enticing and lovely and inviting. He thought that if he just took a few steps forward, he could wrap his arms around her and never let g----

Another head shake combined with rapid blinking of his eyes. His face had gone slack for a moment, his mouth opening, his gaze dreamy eyed, but now, he scowled, looking down again at her bark-y feet. His cheeks began to burn red.

"Vut mean is, I did look, just enough to see, vut looking vas vorth bidding on."

Maybe. He mentally tacked on.

It seemed that in all of his mental confusion, he seemed to have completely forgotten that she asked about what he was going to wear.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:28 am
He was larger, and Maple did take comfort in the fact (besides his usual general familiarity and all). But his comment shook her out of her befuddlement and she gave him a perplexed sort of look. "Th-that's... odd." Well, the second part of what he had told her. He was imposing for sure, but wasn't that the sort of thing creatures of Halloween were meant to be? Or maybe they were intimidated. The witch couldn't say for certain, having never been in the situation for obvious reasons. Her lack of socialization was all entirely her own doing from being a wallflower of sorts.

"I a-am g-glad I m-managed to w-win?" Was that the proper term, she winced using the word - especially with a demon. "S-someone I kn-know..." Might make the other two 'dates' less awkward (but who was she kidding).

phiferwolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 am
Hollandaise stared as Mathias promptly babbled and then flushed. Her own cheeks pinkened at his compliments. Hollandaise knew she was not desirable by warder standards, and those were the only standards she knew. Still, it was nice to be complimented. Mathias, though... Perhaps he was just... not good with ghouls? No movement was missed, from the way his ears twitched to his wings flaring. She decided abruptly to speak of forests and easy, safe things - for now.

"Yes, it is strange here. There are not enough plants and everything seems oddly sterile. How long have you been here?" Hollandaise continued speaking of her plant collection and oh, would he like one? Her voice was slow and soothing. "Do you have plants in your room? I can talk to them a little, you know. It's soothing." As she spoke, she swayed lightly, as if moved by an unseen breeze - a habit picked up from her forests. Despite her efforts, Mathias had not really raised his head again - was she really so intimidating? Suddenly, she reached down and stroked her fingers along his jaw. Hollandaise wanted to tip his head up, but did not dare. So instead, she merely touched him to see if he was paying attention.

"Mathias, are you bad with ghouls? I promise I will not bite and I will try not to upset you." Her voice held no amusement, only an earnest tone.

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces