Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:39 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Already having removed his hammer from his side after he had stopped when he heard Evan's scream Joe was sparking lightning around him as he spun the weapon. Looking over the edge of the building Joe lept off the roof landing on a fire escape lower down and rushed jumping once he reached the second floor to the ground below. As he reached the ground he rushed towards the old looking man. While Nick was hesitant Joe had no qualms for holding back as he flung his hammer towards the man skull electricity sparking from it as it flew.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:59 am
((BUMP))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 am
The old man smirked. "My my...all the rug rats are coming out of the woodworks." He said as he looked at the hammer and sighed. "Such brute force...you must be the yellow user..." He said to Joe before raising his hand as a shield of light rose to block the attack. He looked to where the shots were fired from and smiled. "Well well....a face I haven't seen in a while." He said to himself as he pulled out another card. "Maybe you'll recognize this face..." He said as he threw the card into the air above the street. "Descend! Great judge Exodus!" He bellowed as the card made a large glyph of light and the summon dropped from it.The Judge looked around at the scene as raised his arms as he began to glow and store light in his pedestal

Evan grabbed Daren's arm and bolted form his apartment. "We need to go!" He said as he grabbed Joe and began pulling them away. "Exodus is no joke!" He said clearly afraid of the appearance of the summon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:54 am

Reaching his hand out as his hammer was deflected. It stopped in mid air and returned to Joe's hand like that of Thor's own hammer. "That won't be enough" Joe called about to rush at the man before he held up a card that caused Joe to stop to see what he was doing. As the creature descended Joe hopped back again starting to spin his mace charging it with electricity. "That won't be eno-" he started as Evan grabbed him and started to pull him away. "Conjurer why do you attempt to flee from this fight" Joe questioned pulling back against Evan towards Exodus.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:45 pm
"Because Evan is the leading expert on the damned and divine around here and I'm inclined to agree with him when he says this s**t is out of our league." Daren said grabbing Joe's arm to help Evan in pulling him away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:09 pm
"Exodus is a higher light summon and the right hand of Father Morrison also known as the the Crusader Judge. He was one of the ones who led the war against my people!" He said in a serious tone. "We can't fight him head on yet!" He gulped as he looked at Exodus.

"My friend....time to pass judgement. My ally needs these children in order to pass judgement on this world." He said as he pulled out two more cards. "Focus on the distant one....these three are mine." He said as he put the cards in front of his mouth." Triumph, Redemption" He whispered as the cards glowed white before throwing them towards the three. Two large white glyphs appeared in the cards' place as a White Lion and Tiger statue with angel wings leapt through the glyphs and chased after the three. Exodus looked towards Nick and kept charging his attack. "I will pass judgement on you...cowardly sniper!" The Summon bellowed as three lights appeared in front of him in the shape of a triangle.

Evan looked back and then to Daren and Joe. "hmmm...." He looked at the skull in his spear which was in his other hand which smiled and nodded. "Do it kid." Evan toke a deep breath and nodded. "Daren take him to Nick. I'll buy us some time." He said seriously to The thug  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:23 pm
Daren knew that look well. That was the face he made when he said '******** the odds' and stood his ground, whether he had a plan or not. "Don't go dying on me now! Or kidnapped...or...whatever the hell that guy wants to do!" he said as started to drag Joe away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Growling loudly at Daren who dragged him he wrenched his arm out of Daren's grip before running ahead. Jumping to the ladder of a nearby fire escape he grabbed it and yanked it down before clambering up it quickly towards Nick. The look Evan had given them Joe had seen before in battle but was not always one that entailed life after the fact. Shrugging the thought from his mind tho Joe simply did as he had been told by Evan as he ran towards where Nick was at to help the Sniper. What this Exodus was he was unsure but a fight it could put up that he was sure of.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:07 pm
Evan spun around and stopped. "You want a demon tamer...here I am!" He said as he made a fist and toke a deep breath. He had seen his siblings do partial summons with their demons so easily he knew he could with his father. The statues roared and leapt at Evan. He pulled his fist back and toke a step before swinging his fist form the right towards the left towards Exodus. He grunted and started yelling as his eyes glowed purple. Suddenly a large purple gate appeared as Zalera's giant fist shot through the gate and slammed into the two angels and launched them into Exodus.

Morrison's eyes grew as he gulped at the sight. "A partial summon? Already?!" he growled as he made two gold swords appear and charged towards Evan. The statue's slammed into Exodus before glowing purple and exploding into data. Exodus grunted as he face the sky now. the triangle of lights made a glyph in the center and fired off a giant laser into the sky clearly missing his intended target. Morrison dashed ever closer to Evan and tightened his grip on his swords. "Foul boy! We should have slain your mother as well!" He said as he jumped and went to stab at Evan

Evan looked up at Morrison and growled his eyes still glowing.The data that the statues turned into flew down to Evan as he pulled his head back and suddenly rocked into forward at Morrison as the data turned into a giant bull skull and headbutted Morrison sending him flying and sprawling him out on the ground. Evan panted and dropped to a knee as the bull skull broke down into a cloud of data. "Move me...to my friends..." Evan commanded as the data lifted him to the rooftop roost with the others  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:56 am
Everything seemed to move ahead of Nick as he felt himself remembering, Dreams and Nightmares that he had told himself repeatedly weren't real. Weren't capable of hurting him, but now it was all circling back. "Exodus huh?" Nick panted, his heart beating faster than it had ever done before in his life. "So after all these years I get a name for my nightmare." Nick growled, gritting his teeth, staring defiantly as lights began charging. "JUST DO IT!" He screamed, when suddenly an outside interference came and threw off the thing's aim. Right then, Nick wanted nothing more than to empty his clip into the beast, to fire at Exodus until his rifle ran dry. No, that wasn't what he did. He was a sniper, calm, rational, calculating and cold. "F__k it!" Nick growled, tapping into whatever counted for his power and opened fire on Exodus, with each shot, willing the beast to go away until his clip ran dry.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:40 am
Exodus laughed a hearty laugh as he floated back up. "Foolish boy... You come face to face with you're nightmare and yet you do not even have an Angel to help you?! This time, I'll succeed in passing Judgement upon you!" He said as he began charging up light again preparing for another laser attack. "And Judgement will fall upon your little friends too...I see the crimes and sins they have committed like black tar stains on the whitest satin. I shall cleanse thee of thy sins!" The being bellowed. Morrison stood up and smirked. "We need them alive old friend...our associate would be most distasteful if they were dead! But by all means, maim them as much as you want." Morrison reminded Exodus as he laughed and brushed his beard  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 am
"s**t man, you look like hell warmed over." Daren said as he helped Evan to his feet, pulling an arm around his shoulder to help him keep steady. "So I do hope you have a plan, as running doesn't seem to be working."

((Tell me if I need to edit. I'm a little confused right now and I'm just assuming everyone's together. x_x))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 am
((yeah I assumed we're all on the roof with Nick))

Evan panted as he looked at Exodus." I'll...be fine..." He muttered as he got an idea. "An angel...." He looked at Daren and Joe. "Guys I'm going to need your help....we're going to help Nick raise an angel." He muttered. "Nick, I'm going to make a gate and I'll need you to shoot it. Since you can channel your power through bullets. Daren and Joe, Keep me steady. I can't move once the gate is made." He instructed as he panted trying to catch his breath  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:20 am
"Hang on and I can do you one better." Daren said as he looked around the rooftop. Antennas, air conditioning vents, rain gutters...he had plenty of metal to work with. "If you need to be in a certain position, let me know." he said as the assorted bits of metal took themselves apart and floated ever. The rain gutter half pipes made for the perfect brace, forming an exoskeleton of sorts that kept Evan upright, and with Daren in control you'd never know the man was exhausted outside of him being short of breath.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:54 am

Standing there as he watched what was going on Joe stood there. He was not one to be able to help currently and he was annoying him as he gripped his hammer tightly. The magical abilities being cast around and spells being done by both Evan and the man on the ground were pissing him off more and more. A physical fight was what he wanted and since they had taken up this quest he had not been able to do such. "Hel's Wrath" Joe said moving to the ledge as he stood up on it. "You there coward. You wish to judge ones of their sins. Have at one that bears none" Joe called at Exodus in hopes distracting him from Evan, Nick and Daren as he stood there swinging his mace.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games