Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:16 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna was surprised by Jake's move with the needles, finding the idea to be rather brilliant. She took several of the hits and then used a trick of her own. She gathered the shadows around her and then shaddow stepped back, leaving a shadowy figure with the needles stuck in it. She spat a bit of blood on the ground and then chuckled. "I underestimated your abilities," she said. "You may be rather new, but you've got some skill. I won't make that mistake again." She allowed her scythes to vanish again. "That's enough for now. I wanted a demonstration of your skills, and I got it. You should be fine going out to recruit. Go be with your kitten for a bit. Talk to her and ask if she wants to stay here or go with you." She started to walk away and then stopped to look at him again. "Just remember that even with her heart healed, she's still in a bit of danger. Take in her scent again and pay attention. Not just WereCat, but something demonic as well. That's an unusual and unnatural mixture. I believe I recall hearing that she was one of Gin's experiments. He probably altered her DNA. Which means that her DNA is likely unstable. Be careful not to stress her out, unless you want her to have to make a deal of her own with the Goddess."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy shook her head a bit and gently pushed Morrigan's hair back from her face then traced her cheek with a finger in a light touch as she searched her lover's eyes for a moment, "I'm thinking about you... I'm also thinking something I have no right to..." she said honestly in a soft voice.

She knew her words wouldn't be good enough so she tried to find a way to explain, "I know you're a fighter, Morrigan... I know you're deadly since I was the one to train you... I know you can take care of yourself... I know that, I really do... But I still find myself not wanting you to risk yourself... I want to lock you away so you never get hurt... I know better than that but I still finding myself thinking that way..." she hoped she was explaining it right but had to worry that she wasn't.

It was confusing to her that she was thinking that way when she knew better. She shifted her hand through Morrigan's hair and pulled her in for a gentle kiss, "I want to ask you to be more careful than usual even though I know better. It wouldn't be fair for me to ask that of you, I know that," she added in a soft whisper, "I'm sorry... I don't know why I'm thinking like this... I just don't want anything to happen to you..." she finished and pulled her in close so she could tuck her face into Morrigan's neck again, suddenly needing to have her as close as possible.

Devossy

Sebastet gave a grin of her own as she leaned back into Grann, "I'm always ready for a shower with you..." she told him as her deep purr started up. She'd already started the water and simply stepped into the shower with him, letting the water move over them both.

That lead to a fantastic shower. Her ability with fire allowed them to head straight to bed without getting the sheets wet when they were finished and she fell asleep with him holding her. It was her first peaceful sleep since the battle that had separated them and she needed the rest.

But her sleep allowed him the chance to move around if he wanted to....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Gypsy explain and found herself starting to tear up a bit. She couldn't believe that Gypsy felt this way about her. "Gypsy, listen to me," she said softly. "You have every right to feel that way. I'm yours, Gypsy. I belong to you body and soul. You are the one being in this world who has the right to ask me to do anything. Whatever you want, I'll gladly give. Never forget that."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy kept hold of Morrigan but pulled back enough to look into her eyes again, this time holding her silence for a long moment. She honestly didn't know what to say but knew she had to say something. After that silent moment the words simply started falling out of her mouth though she wasn't certain where they were coming from or if she was making any sense.

"Be careful, Morrigan, more careful than usual. I don't want anything to happen to you... I can't lose you like I did Shade... When he died, I lost the last of my family and every chance to know what it meant to be part of a real family. I can't lose you too..." she said softly and traced a finger from just above her eyebrow around her eye and down her cheek then cupped her hand around the side of her neck, "With Shade's death, I locked everything away so I wouldn't lose it. I don't know what will happen when I unlock it all again but if anything happens to you..." her voice trailed off at the end and she gave a shudder at the thought.

If anything happened to Morrigan, it would completely unlock everything she blocked off and she'd go insane for a while. Only the goddess would be able to keep her from going homicidal....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Gypsy's request and then smiled softly. "For you, I'll be careful," she said. "From the sound of it, you're really starting to grow attached to me. You don't quite understand your feelings yet, but it sounds like you're starting to really develop feelings for me." She placed a kiss on Gypsy's cheek. "So I'll be careful for you. I won't be leaving you anytime soon. I'm yours, Gypsy." She sighed softly. "I suppose we'll have to get started with our day soon, won't we?" She didn't like the thought of getting out of bed when she was so comfortable in Gypsy's arms, but she knew they would have to get moving eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 pm
Jake
Code name: Shade

Jake, emerged from his stolen cloak. He gave a slight bow, and then straightened, as she continued to speak to him. So he had managed to impress and Elder on his first day? That was AWESOME!!!! Though the only thing that showed this inner out burst of emotion, was his eyes. " Thank you Anna, I will keep all in mind. For now I will take your advice, and rest for a day." With that, he turned in on himself, as if he was folding into the shadows on his person. Then he was gone. Jake was merely playing with his new found powers, testing their limits.

Jake, appeared in the washroom of his unit. Removing his clothing, and then hopping in the shower to wash away the blood and gore, from his mission.

Then he dressed himself in light wool pants, and a tunic before climbing in bed next to the beautiful female, that awaited his return.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin stirred when Jake climbed into the bed. She purred and laid her head on his chest, looking up at him with a sweet smile. "I got a bit lonely with you gone," she said. "Did I miss anything interesting while you were taking care of things for the one you made that deal with?" She knew that he was in the service of someone because he had sold his soul for her, but she didn't know anything specific. She didn't know exactly who he served or what he did.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Jake, slid an arm under the woman. His head leaning back on the pillow. " I was given Ranking, and employment. I am to leave in the morning." He turned his head enough to press his, pursed lips against her head. " I will not be here often. I am a Full time Field Agent, and recruiter. So they allowed me the option, of offering you the choice to come with me." Jake, secretly wished that she would stay behind. HE did not wish for anything to happen to her. His job would most likely cause her great stress, which could throw her back into the whole, He had just pulled her out of.

" Keep in mind, it will be stressful, and extremely dangerous. I am still not used to deffend another while fighting. I do not wish you to be harmed, or become Ill once more.... " He paused for a second to let it all sink in. Then His now, pale lips spread into a cocky smirk. " Should have bargained for only half my soul...just in case." He chuckled lightly, but then fell silent as he awaited her response.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:02 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin's smile faded as she listened to Jake speak. She maintained a stoic expression, but there was a certain degree of hurt in her eyes. Her heart was fine now, but he was still wanting her to stay behind because he saw her as fragile and weak. She was up in an instant, moving toward the door. She stood in the doorway for a moment, not caring that was currently nude. "My wolf is getting restless," she stated quietly. "I need to let it out for a few minutes, so I'm going on a run. I'll think about whether I want to go with you or not." Her tone was quiet and polite, but her body language would make her frustration clear. She took a step forward, immediately shifting into a large demonic wolf before her foot touched the ground again. The wolf growled softly and launched itself forward, landing several feet away and taking off at a pace even a Reaper may have trouble keeping up with.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:19 pm
Jake, sat up as she left the bed. He blinked several times, in confusion. But, her body language spoke loud and clear, he had angered, and hurt her. At this time, he was unsure of which part had triggered this response. However, before he was able to ask. Lin, spoke her peace, shifted and took off.
" F***!!" He cursed out loud, before laying back with a solid thud. He lied there, thinking things over and over again. Until finally, he passed out from sheer exhaustion.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:04 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin ran around the Sanctuary and then ran just outside of it. She ran around in a huge loop again and again. She ran for quite some time, feeling minutes ticking by until she had been running for around two hours. Her body screamed at her to stop, to change back to her human form. She was only supposed to stay as the wolf for a few minutes, or she ran the risk of becoming completely unstable. And the way she was running now meant she was playing a very dangerous game. She finally stopped running around and made her way back to the Sanctuary. She moved to the training area where Jake and Anna had fought, finding it empty. She shifted back and then fell to her knees, gasping for breath. Her entire body was wracked with incredible pain. She would be fine this time, but she wouldn't be able to do that again. She couldn't even let the wolf out at all for a while. She'd pushed herself too far. She huffed and got back up. "I hate being this weak," she growled. She closed her eyes for a moment and calmed herself down a bit. When she spoke again, she was speaking to the Goddess, hoping to find out anything. "I don't know exactly who or what you are, but I know you saved me before. Is there anything you can do to finish fixing me?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm
Abyssal Mother

An extremely amused laugh, reverberated off the walls of the girls mind. " My my, was arrogance." It fell silent for several minutes. Then the voice sounded again. " You actually think, that I a Goddess of creation.....failed to complete the simple task, of stablizing D.N.A." The laughter came once again.
" Oh dear.....You actually don't think highly of yourself do you?" It was at this time that the feeling of a hand could be felt on her cheek. Gently pulling it to look up into the incorporeal face of a Starry eyed woman.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin whimpered a bit, doing her best to hide her face from the Goddess. "Why would I think highly of myself?" she asked softly. "I'm broken and pretty much useless. With my DNA screwed up, I can barely do anything. Even running around in one of my other forms was enough to strain my DNA. All I can really do is try to be there for Jake, and he wants me to stay here because I'm fragile." She sighed. "If you can stabilize my DNA, could you take it a bit further? Could you fix the damage Gin did and give me back the other forms I lost? I shouldn't be limited like this. I should be able to assume the form of any cat that exists, not just two. Can you fix that?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:20 pm
Pandora, had somehow been wrong. She had failed to see the full extent of the problem, that plague this child. The goddess's hand slid down her cheek, to gently hook under her chin. She leaned in, and gently pressed his lips to Lin's forehead. The miracle that was being performed, would cause the girl great pain. Her entire being would be screaming with the sensation of fire, as each strand of DNA, was ripped apart. The experience would seem to last days, when in reality it was over in a flash.

Pandora, stepped back slowly, pulling Lin to her feet. Then he release the girls chin. " This comes at no cost, as it was merely the completion of a previous deal. Gin's experiments will trouble you no more....But" She stepped forward, looking her dead in the eyes. " Your strength is on you..... Thinking so low of yourself, when your race is one of few that can even come close to comparing, to my Reapers... Take pride in this, take that fire in your soul....." Her lips spread into a playfully, feral grin. " And remind my son, Which Sex he serves." With that she winked, and vanished.

" You shall receive no further hospitality from myself"

Dameon Black
Kinda dry, but it works.

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games