Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:38 pm
MzDuchess

Cass smiled at Saoirse for her efforts even though he knew it was probably a bit much for her so soon. But when she settled at the pool withhim, he showed no hesitation in dropping his feet into the water with her and answering her questions.

"Well, I know that he had a pack once before, a long time ago. It's where he met Wind for the first time. His original pack wasn't nice to Wind, though. They actually chased him off badly when they found out that he and Egan were together. Egan didn't know what they were planning and had set out that night to make sure they'd be alone. But the pack attacked Wind and chased him and his sister off. Later on, Wind heard that Egan had been killed, wiped out with his pack. Turned out that Egan took them out when he found out what they did to Wind.

"Egan's a good guy. He's strong and spoils Wind alot. For a little while, The pack here was bullying Wind a little bit and Wind was making sure that Egan didn't know about it, not wanting to stress him. But when Egan found out, he lit into the whole pack over it! He talked to Wind about it later, but he's never been mean to him at all.

"Egan's a wolf and he helped train me with daggers. Apparently I got pretty good with them cause he told Kash that I passed my last test and let me have my daggers. I was good enough that that guy didn't find them when he grabbed us," he explained some and was more willing to explain more if she asked more.

Casee came out of the bathroom and moved over to look at the locket, easily picking up what it meant to Za'Vira. He looked it over briefly but left it alone for the moment. Instead, he simply took her hand in his and pulled her to her feet then pulled her into the bathroom where he gave her the instructions on the shower then pointed out the towels.

Then he left her be to clean up while he went out to sit with the other wolf pups. Of course, he was giving her the chance to deal with her emotions in the shower, where she could do it in private instead of with an audience.

While she was in there, he also sent one of the pups out to get one of the other adults to send in some clean clothes for Za'Vira. The clothes didn't take long to get there, so they were waiting for when she finished. He could take a bath in the same tub when she was finished, he just needed her to help him out with it... He still had a height issue with some spots...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse leaned back on her hands, her feet kicking almost silently in the pool as she listened to Cass’s description of his alpha. She was intrigued by this Egan and Wind. Their history seemed strife with grief, but that could be said about a lot of the shifters she currently found herself living with. But even so, there was something her cub said that tickled her brain for a few minutes but before she could work out the correct way to ask her question – her awkward, no filter stepped in and blurted it out. “So, your Alpha gets mad that someone offended and hurt his mate.. so he killed his entire pack for it?”

Her eyes widened as soon as the words left her mouth, and she watched Cass’s eyes grow wide in astonishment. But the action was done and the lioness couldn’t help but feel the need to see them through due to her curios nature. Because, if she was understanding correctly, Egan’s last pack didn’t want him and Wind to be mates, so they ran Wind off and in a fit of anger – he slaughtered them all? That fact alone made Saoirse uneasy because what if she somehow offended Wind and Egan had her killed for the slight? She wasn’t very good around people usually, so there was a very good chance that she would mess up and end up in a death fight with the alpha, who would probably end her without breaking a sweat.

Swallowing thickly, Saoirse turned away from Cass as she contemplated ways to avoid Egan and his mate. She barely heard Cass’s words as he tried to explain further what happened, but in her mind all she could see was this huge Alpha tearing her in two for hurting his mate’s feelings. I mean, she could understand to a degree why Egan would do that. Hell, she nearly tore off three female’s faces last night for the way they talked about her bear. But just because she could possibly understand the logic behind it all, didn’t mean it made her feel better.

Soon, Cass changed the subject to that of his training and how well he was with daggers. Raising her eyebrow at the cub, she pushed away her thoughts of alphas and her sudden death to focus on this new tidbit about the young one sitting next to her. “Yeah? What sort of daggers? I have two scimitars in my belongings in Griz’s room. Maybe you could show me what your Alpha has shown you sometime.”

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Cass
                                                                  мσσ∂: Curious and slightly worried
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:16 pm
MzDuchess

Cass was going to insist, though, "You have to listen! Egan's old pack tore into Wind like you wouldn't believe. They almost killed him. We're not talking about just getting offended. They almost beat him to death. Then they kept it hidden for years after Wind's sister saved him. It wasn't until Egan found out what they really did to Wind that he went at them. They deserved it! When you meet Wind, you'll understand..." he made sure she heard him this time, then moved on with the subject change.

He pulled his feet out of the water and shook the worst of the water off then waited for her to catch up as he headed for the doorway, "I'd love to see you in action when you don't have to hold back. We even have a separate fighting circle Ash's wife Anna set up for us that'll let you fight against shadow-fighters," he informed her with a light of unholy glee in his eyes over it, "Last week, I finally beat the five-group!" he added, showing that he could hold his own against at least five fighters at once...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Ashes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira was relieved when Casee showed her the shower, admittedly it was different than what she was used to but was grateful nonetheless. She got undressed and noted that she was a mess, she stepped over to the shower and turned it on, while she waited for the water to get hot, she undid her hair letting it fall freely down past her shoulders before she got into the shower, and spent a fair amount of time just standing there while the water ran down her body, eventually she couldn’t help but cry, the pain had become to great for her to hold in, tears poured down her face as she slammed a fist up against the wall with a wet thud. Her ears fell flat on her head as she leaned forward putting her forehead on her clenched fist and just cried her heart out. She’d cry for sometime before she finally moved and even while she cleaned up continued to cry. As time went on, she eventually shut the water off and got out feeling no better than she had before but she at least felt more refreshed than she had, her fur was still slightly stained by blood but even that would eventually fade with time. Grabbing a towel, she dried herself off and saw the clothes that were left for her and put them on, at this point it mattered not what they were, they were loose on her form as the last pair was but her body wasn’t really built with casual clothes in mind, if anything she wore a battle dress or just a plain or dress that fitted her form nicely, her mate always did tell her she was beautiful when she wore a dress, she didn’t wear one all that often after she started fighting with the pack, though it was clear that perhaps she’d have to see about a dress later on since she had a son there would be little reason for her to put herself in harms way, and admittedly before her mate died they’d been talking about children and even they agreed that she would not be actively fighting but rather looking after their children while he worked with the pack, back then like now it made since that she might need to step away from that kind of life and instead of shedding blood she needed to focus on raising her son, especially since she wasn’t likely to ever have any children of her own now with her mate dead.

Once she was dressed she decided to leave her hair down for now since there wasn’t likely to be any need for her to fight and walked into the room where Casee and the others were at her sadness had been replaced with a calmness and sat down next to Casee and smiled lovingly sensing his need for help she wrapped her arms around him and held him close “need help getting cleaned up?” if anything, she accepted the fact that she was a mother and Casee was her son, she always wanted a son even when her mate was alive, though admittedly they both wanted a son and a daughter so this was if anything a step in the right direction for her, she had if anything a purpose to keep fighting which she needed right now.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:21 am
Wolfe Garm

Casee looked up at Za'Vira with a smile and nodded to her, "Yeah. Someone brought me some more shorts to change into," he pointed out then simply wrapped his arms around her neck so that she could carry him into the bathroom. As simple as that, he was showing his full acceptance of her as his mother.

She carried him into the bathroom and he showed her how to plug up the tub so that he could take a bath. It was actually a moment of play as he teased her with splashes as she helped him with cleaning his hair and even making sure to clean behind his ears. He made sure that he got her to laugh, their bond revealing that he liked the sound of her laughter.

She got him out and bundled into a towel that swallowed him then drained the tub and helped him dry off then get into his clean shorts. She looked at a loss thenn, but he knew what to do.

He took her hand and started to lead her out of the room, "Come on. I'll show you around and we can see about finding better clothes for us. And there's breakfast downstairs too," he told her softly, determined to show her around the house after they ate the promised breakfast that was spread out serve-yourself-style in the main dining room.

She'd have to help keep him steady on his legs, but he knew the house like no one else...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse pulled her feet from the pool’s cool water and got up to follow Cass. She left her pants rolled up to her knees, however, and smiled secretly at the wet footprints she was leaving behind. “That sounds fun. But I’m afraid I’m only mediocre at fighting with my swords. I spent way too long in my lioness form that most human things come as an unknown to me.” She said with a small shrug. She figured Cass had heard for the most part about her life, but this was the first time she was confirming it to him.

Running her fingers through his hair, she ruffled it playfully when he cast her a curious gaze at the mention of her past. She only hesitated for a second before, giving him a bit more detail. She owed it to her young cub for believing in her, but also so he would understand why she was the way she was. “My brother and I were forced into change as children, and we spent the better part of two decades as lions. I’ve only been in my human form for a short time, so, like you.. I am still learning.”

The lioness gave him a reassuring smile as they finally came to the training room. She knew he probably had more questions, and she would answer them later. For now though, she hoped that he would be satisfied with the little information she had given him already so that she didn’t have to answer questions when there were so many others around. She promised Griz she would try and fit in, but that didn’t mean she was going to immediately trust everyone around her. Even if Cass and Griz did. She wasn’t wired like that, so it would just take time. Hopefully their alpha would give her time to adjust properly.

Once they were inside, she scouted all the exits and took notice of all the different shifters and their scents before turning her attention back to Cass. “Now, tell me more about this group of five you defeated.”

ฬเtђ: Cass
                                                                  мσσ∂: Curious and Content

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 pm
Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Egan Savage
Egan chased Wind inside and raised an eyebrow when he hid on the other side of Griz. He chuckled when Griz just took a sip of his coffee while shaking his head and then actually started laughing when he made the comment about them being too kinky that had Wind blushing. "Griz, you have no idea," he said, grinning. "And I was surprised by how the portal worked, too. It took me a second to realize that we had actually gotten here. That's the only reason Wind was able to get in here first."

He moved over to sit across from Griz. "It's good to hear that I get to tease you without incurring her wrath. I'd hate to make a bad first impression." He grinned again as he leaned in a bit. "I think it's funny that the first impression I noticed of her through the pack bond was her putting you on your a**. And without even touching you, at that. Either she's really fearsome, or you're just losing your touch." He maintained that same teasing grin, glad that he finally got to tease Griz a bit about a lover.

He leaned back and chuckled a bit. "Between you and me, though, Wind has managed to do the same to me once or twice. Especially when he finally told me that he would put his Mark on me as well. He insisted for so long that I didn't need to wear his Mark, that he could never give it to me because of how the pack structure worked. So it knocked me on my a** when he finally came to me and agreed to give me his Mark."

He paused for a moment as one of the younger members of the pack brought him a plate and some juice and then looked Griz over with a serious expression for a moment. "So what's the full situation that I missed? I could feel that there was something going on, but I couldn't feel much beyond a fight. I don't know many details."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:00 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Za’Vira enjoyed herself a warm smile on her face as she held his hand and followed Casee out of the room, she could tell he was struggling still so she slowed her pace slightly so that she was sure that he could walk comfortably, her tail swishing about casually as they walked. Being with Casee put her mind to ease and refocused her attention on more important things. Za’Vira followed Casee keenly aware of those around them as Casee led the way, she couldn’t help but feel slightly uncomfortable from the attention she was receiving, she figured if anything her appearance was a sight to see even if she wasn’t wearing her battle dress and armor, after all how often did anyone really see someone like her, their curious eyes were clear she wasn’t where she used to be, her pack had frequented plenty of regions and cities alike some that they went to on regular basis others not so much due to a low demand of jobs. This started getting her thinking just how far had she gone after her pack had been slaughtered. She couldn’t honestly recall anything, her arrival to this town? She wasn’t sure what to call it since she couldn’t recall arriving here so she had no idea what it looked like, she remembered waking up at the hospital, could also recall meeting a few figures as well as the male Luke who has been tending to her care since arriving here, she could also recall even being helped to the pack house but things went dark before getting here, she does remember the extreme pain it has been a constant companion to her since losing her mate, but…. Za’Vira was suddenly filled with questions she didn’t have any answers to, their eyes told her she was a novelty, which only made her even more uncomfortable, looking at Casee she held her smile she wasn’t going to worry about it, if anything Casee’s desire to show her their home as well as getting something to eat with her refocused her mind back into the present everything else would be dealt with in time.

Eventually Za'Vira found herself standing in a rather large dining area, the aromas were delightful, to say that they left her mouth watering was an understatement, in all her time she'd always enjoyed simple meals, well there wasn't much need to be fancy about it with her old pack, everyone was if anything just glad to have a meal and someone to share it with which was every meal since the pack ate as a group not because they had to but because they wanted to, it was a time for them to socialize with one another and most of all enjoy the bond all had as not only members of the same pack but as a large family. looking at Casee "well shall we get something to eat, after being in wolf form for so long you must be hungry" Za'Vira may not be like him but it wasn't to say she hadn't dealt with her fair share of shifters that were drained as a result of being in such a form for so long, to say she had her hands full was an understatement but back then her mate was close by to assist her when she needed his help.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:55 am
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Dameon Black

Griz just laughed over the teasing, "She certainly did drop me on my a**... But she's worth every bit of it," he said proudly, managing to make Wind's eyes go wide at the description.

Wind put together a plate for himself then rejoined them, sitting next to Egan to make up for teasing him a bit.

Griz then explained things as best as he could, "She's on the run from her brother. A real b*****d. Thinks she's his mate and is insisting on his 'rights' with her. She was planning on taking off to lead him away but ran into him and Cass in the market. Things went down, he got his a** beat, he ran off... But he'll be back, I know..." he explained the situation with Saoirse, "She's uncomfortable with the pack right now, but I'm hoping that she relaxes pretty soon," he added, letting Egan and Wind know that much.

"The whole thing with her actually started in the marketplace. I was supposed to shadow Cass on his errand run through the market, but the little beast slipped out on me. He's quick when he wants to be. Anyway, he met up with Saoirse and picked up that delivery from Sach. But Sach deliberately got it wrong and hit Cass when he pointed that out. Boy did just as we said and simply left. Saoirse saw the mark the python put on his face and was ready to go in there and tear that snake up!

"Poor Cass panicked, of course. I caught up with him by then and he begged me to help. I got her to let it go and we headed back here. While she and Cass were downstairs playing in animal form, I took Sach out and we tore down that shop," he gave them that scene without worrying about it, knowing that Egan would appreciate how protective she'd become with Cass.

"As for our other new member... Why don't you introduce yourself to her now?" he pointed out as Casee led Za'Vira downstairs and into the dining room with them.

Casee nodded to Za'Vira, "I'm real hungry by now, Matera. Dinner last night didn't last long," he said, then pointed out how breakfast and lunch were run. He showed her where the plates and eating utensils were then followed her along the offerings holding his plate as she filled it for him along with her own.

When they went to sit down, the boy saw someone that made him smile and he led Za'Vira over to sit with the three males. He put his plate on the table then hugged one of them whole-heartedly, "Wind! You're home!" he said happily before he pulled back and took Za'Vira's hand, "You have to meet my Matera! Her name's Za'Vira and she's a real fighter but really nice so I know you'll like her alot!" he chatted excitedly as he released her hand to hug her leg.

Wind gave a musical laugh as he returned the hug then released him to hold a hand out to the female, "Aside from Casee's obvious enthusiasm, I'm SongWind. Everyone calls me Wind for short. This is my Mate, Egan, and our Beta, Griz. You probably met Griz already, but introductions are always important," he said simply then tossed his hair over his shoulder and revealed the Mating Mark he carried.

Though his Mark was unusual in the fact that he actually carried two, one on either side of his neck and shoulders. Egan had the same. It showed that they were actually a triad and their other Mate simply wasn't present at the moment.

Cass told Saoirse about the training fight as he led the way back upstairs, managing to get her to loosen up and even laugh a bit along the way. So he kept her distracted until they got back to the dining room.

Then he saw someone that made him smile again, "Wind!" he called out and ran across the dining room to throw himself at the almost-too-beautiful-to-be-male male, inciting a laughing hug between them.

Griz simply waved Saoirse over and was grateful when she simply walked over without complaint, though she was obviously cautious as she simply put a hand on his shoulder. He simply wrapped his arm around her hips and pulled her into his lap with a grin before he kissed her frown away very briefly, "And this is my Kotehok... Saoirse, meet Egan and Wind. And yes, Egan already knows that you dropped me on my a** before we even kissed..." he teased her a bit, hoping that she wouldn't mind the Russian nickname he had for her. It was better than most he could have picked out...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:22 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Za’Vira listened to Casee with a slight chuckle resting a hand on Casee’s head as she placed her plate on the table as well, and hesitantly accepted the hand “I am Za’Vira Lucio it is a pleasure to meet you all” she paused for a moment and looked at Casee and smiled “alright child why don’t you go ahead and eat” she’d help Casee into a chair so that he could eat and continued “I have to thank you for the hospitality” she bowed her head slightly and continued “it isn’t often I’ve ever seen another pack help others not belonging to their own, let alone allow them into their ranks” Za’Vira’s pack while nomadic in nature had always stayed clear of pack controlled regions, just because it usually ended in bloodshed there numbers while not small weren’t usually enough to handle a pack that usually had an overwhelming advantage in numbers alone.

Stepping back slightly when someone else showed up and moments later a woman who she gave a kind nod of acknowledgement to before she sat down with Casee and looked at the plate she had, breakfast was surprising, there had been so much to choose from and in the end she had selected some scrambled eggs and what appeared to be a smoked fish fillet, along with some tea to compliment the meal. She looked at her plate for a moment, the aroma was wonderful but she had to wonder how far that went considering her own understanding on cooking with her pack, grabbing a fork she took a bite of the fish, almost immediately her ears perked up, a hand went to her mouth with a genuine surprised look on her face, the taste was absolutely wonderful the flavors complimenting the natural flavor of the fish wonderfully, she thought the meals her pack made were wonderful but this… this made their meals seem ever more plain by comparison, she knew how to cook but honestly she had no idea how this was achieved but then again living on the road you didn’t really worry about how the meal was prepared, usually wild herbs were used when they cooked meat or fish. What’s more the fish was tender mouth watering even which made her enjoy her meal that much more.

While eating Za’vira’s focus was surprisingly fixed on Egan and Wind, more specifically their mark of being mates, she was surprised somewhat by the openness of their mark, admittedly hers was visible if you knew where to look, the crest on the back of her left hand which spiraled up her forearm wasn’t as noticeable as it used to be before her mate had died, the mark she held was the family crest of her and her mates line and was as much the same as the one given to Casee, only hers was heavily faded when her soul was torn apart. Sadly, the line of her family was only continued by her and her son, and would change if she ever found a new mate with a soul that would be compatible with hers, a rare thing that is and one thing that she likely would never feel again. Eventually Za’Vira’s attention went back to Casee she’d been blessed with, her love for him was great and ever growing, her maternal instincts had been kicked onto overdrive when she accepted him as her son and while her soul screamed in pain which threatened to overwhelm her at times she’d find a way to get through it with her son, and her new pack.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse laughter echoed the hallway as she listened to Cass’s retelling of his fight with the five shadow people, as well as all the other training fights he had been in. She was very impressed by her little cub, but also a bit worried for him. He obviously loved to fight and train, and as a shifter he would need that when he was older but her maternal instincts kept rearing up every time he mentioned being knocked on his behind, or when he end up bloody and wounded because the session went too far. He seemed fine now, but she wondered if she would struggle to hold back her lioness if she witnessed him getting beat in the ring?

A faint masculine scent started to tickle Saoirse’s senses and she knew that they were getting close to the kitchen again, having to finally managed to finish the tour. She smiled at the thought of teasing Griz about running into another potential mate, but Cass’s sudden exclamation and departure startled her out of her thoughts. Frowning she watched as her young cub through himself into another male’s arms – one who was devastatingly handsome. Next to the male, was another male who just oozed authority and when he looked at her as she entered the kitchen, she frowned even harder. So this was the infamous Egan and Wind, if she heard the name Cass yelled correctly. ‘This should be interesting. What if he doesn’t let me stay?’ Her eyes flickered from the two males to another new pair, this one a female and young cub, way younger than Cass it would seem. When the female sent her a hesitant nod, Saoirse returned it to be polite.

Swallowing thickly, she slowed her trek into the kitchen but didn’t stop completely until she was next to Griz. Touching his shoulder briefly, she was surprised when he wrapped one of his muscular arms around her and pulled her into his lap. She let out a small squeak at the sudden movement, but the sound was lost in between her lips and Griz’s. Flushing at embarrassment and slight lust she sent her bear narrowed eyes when he pulled back with a grin. ‘Cheeky b*****d.. just wait.’ Saoirse thought to herself before turning her attention back to Egan and Wind and greeting them. "Hello."

ฬเtђ: Cass, Griz, Egan, Wind, Za'Vira, Casee
                                                                  мσσ∂: Nervous

Red Gypsy
                                                                  Dameon Black
                                                                  Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Egan Savage
Egan chuckled when he heard Griz confirm that Saoirse had dropped him on his a** and then said it was worth it. "Glad to hear it," he said. "That's how you know it's a worthwhile relationship." He took a few sips of his juice while he listened to Griz describe the situation that had occurred while he and Wind had been away. "I hope that she'll be able to get comfortable and relax around the pack soon. But I can understand how she might feel uncomfortable in the pack if she's never been in a pack before."

He took a bite of the eggs on his plate and thought things over as he listened to Griz's description of what had happened with Sach. He shook his head a bit, a bit annoyed but not surprised. "Sach always had a tendency to live right on the edge with us. I'm not surprised that he finally crossed the line. It really was only a matter of time. But I am kind of surprised that he was dumb enough to hit Cass. Angering the pack by striking one of our members wasn't the smartest move, but it was especially stupid for him to hit one of our younger members. He really should have known better."

He heard the suggestion that he introduce himself to the other new member of the pack and looked over toward Casee as the young man rushed over to hug Wind. "It's good to see you in human form, Casee." He gave a gentle smile to Za'Vira as Wind introduced him to her. "Hello." He gave her a polite nod as she thanked them for their hospitality. "You're certainly welcome. I'm glad that you're healing up well. I know that most packs will tend to be less than kind to those outside of their ranks, and that's why I break that trend. There will always be those who end up damaged and abused by others. They need a safe place to go where they can meet others and find people who will love and care for them. That's what I try to provide here. That's why I let in those who need somewhere to go. It isn't perfect, of course. There are still a few who get in and can't let go of old prejudices, but I do what I can to help them get past their hangups. And if that fails, I point them in the direction of a pack that'll be a better fit."

He took a few more sips of his juice as Saoirse and Cass returned to the dining room. He reached out to ruffle Cass's hair a bit as he hugged Wind. "You're looking good, Cass. I heard what happened while we were away. You did really well. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get a hug, though." He looked over to Saoirse as she said hello to them, able to sense that she was feeling nervous. "You must be Griz's hellcat that I've heard so much about. It's a pleasure to meet you." He looked her over for a moment and gave her a gentle smile. "There's really no need to feel nervous. I'm not going to cast you out or anything. I know about your fight with those three women last night. If anyone is in trouble, it's those three. I don't take kindly to anyone insulting a person's chosen Mate, especially when the one they're insulting is my Beta. And on top of that, I've had a few issues with those three before. You're not the first who had conflict with them. You're just the first to finally get fed up enough to put them in their place." He leaned back in his seat a bit. "Please, feel free to say anything on your mind. And there's no point trying to hide any feelings or concerns. I'm an empath. Knowing what people feel is kind of my thing."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:39 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Cass pulled away from Wind then ruffled at Casee's hair playfully then moved to give Egan a tight hug, "Just stop teasing me about fleas... I haven't had even one since the night I showed up at the back door and you know it," he teased the Alpha with one of his fondest memories. As long as he lived, he'd never get tired of Egan teasing him about that night when he'd shown up almost dead, covered in fleas, with a sprained wrist, and badly infected. Egan hadn't hesitated to hold him close that night and Cass had never forgotten it. He finally let go of Egan and moved over get a cup of hot cocoa for Saoirse and himself then sat down next to her and Griz.

Griz just grinned at her, knowing that she'd get him good later. He just held her in his lap with a hand on her thigh as he sipped at his cup of coffee, "They're all locked up in their rooms right now. I left them to you to deal with. Saoirse already dealt with them onmy behalf so I'm not worried about them. But I think it's about time they got their traveling papers for that other pack. Honestly, they'll fit better over there and they don't fit here," he offered Egan, making no secret of any of the pack business in front of Saoirse. She needed to know how they worked anyway.

Casee wrinkled his nose at Egan, "She's my Matera. Of course she belongs here," was all the boy said on the subject of Za'Vira belinging with the pack. Then he went back to eating his breakfast with a hearty appetite. He cleared his plate and another member of the pack replaced it with a full one so that Za'Vira didn't have to get up for it, the leopard female just gave her a smile and a nod as she carried the plate away. Someone else, a fox shifter by the scent, gave him a refill on his milk and passed her a cup of coffee before moving on as well.

Wind reached out and gently caressed the twin-bond-mark on the boy's back and offered him a sad smile, thinking about his own twin. He and Blade weren't marked physically, but their bond had been tried harshly, especially lately. He reached over and tenderly fingered Casee's hair out of his face then looked up at Za'Vira, "Egan's right. You're more than welcome to stay. For yourself, as much as for Casee," he told her softly, thenlooked down at the boy again before looking up at her, "When he's ready... I'll gladly talk to him about my sister... I have a twin as well, though we're not as close as he was to his sister. Ithought she was dead about two years ago... We found her a few days ago, but she's... She's not herself right now..." he offered as diplomatically aas he could.

But he'd made the offer in good faith, thinking that it would be good for the boy to remember good things with his twin sister, instead of bad times.

Wind's offer was as surprising as it was accurate. Casee still hadn't told anyone about the attack on his previous pack...

Cass put his hand on Saoirse's wrist to get her attention then pointed out the Marks on Egan and Wind, "Those are Mating Marks, soul-bonds. Shows that they're Mates. They each also have Dancer's Mark on them and he's got one from each of them. Makes them a full triad and really rare. And Egan really is an empath, and really nice..." he pointed out, hoping to get her to relax a bit more...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:50 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Za’Vira stopped eating as she listened to Egan, smiling lightly as a tear ran down her cheek, this pack was surprisingly similar to the White Fangs in a lot of ways. Pausing to thank those that came to help Casee she looked at Casee and rest a hand on his back as she looked at wind and replied “ordinarily I’d have likely brought him with me whenever I went in search of work, as my former pack would have taken him into the pack in a heartbeat, and helped me raise him while we traveled from place to place, unfortunately with the slaughter of my pack and family, Casee is all I have left now, trying to raise him on the road alone just wouldn’t be possible, and I see how much you remind me of my former pack, so I think it is for the best that we stay here” Za’Vira paused for a moment as she raised a hand to her chest, her soul sending a jolt of pain through her body and bowed her head slightly while it passed before she resumed “at least this way I don’t have to worry about whether or not he’ll be safe, with my mate gone had my pack survived it would have come to me to make sure I did my part within the pack and make sure pack contracts were fulfilled which would have left me worried more about my son than focused on the job” admittedly having a son now she accepted the fact that she was staying and settling down and in the end that didn’t bother her one bit since she always wanted to have a child to raise and now she did.

Za’Vira reached for the coffee her hand shook a bit as she took a drink finding it satisfying and setting it down her concern about the sister wind mentioned causing her to speak a bit more freely “when I was still a young child much like Casee my packs eldest took me under her wing to teach me how to use divine magic, if I may ask what is wrong with your sister?” Za’Vira knew well the power she had been taught and if she could help she would, after all her ability as a mage was second to her ability as a fighter and markswoman.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:53 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

• “Alright then. Why?” Saoirse asked Egan, crossing her arms under her chest. She didn’t understand why no one had put those females in their place before hand if they were a problem. From everything that she had heard so far was that the Alpha didn’t put up with anyone harming anyone else in this pack, and yet – those females had constantly hurt her bear’s feelings. She could see it in his face when they would start whispering behind his back, yet he would just ignore it and move on. As if he was ‘used’ to it. That to her was unacceptable.

At Egan’s confused looked, Saoirse’s eyes narrowed slightly not in challenge but in irritation. “If those females have been causing trouble with other mated pairs, then why have you not done something about it already? I’ve been here for a few days now and every time Griz passed them, they would start demeaning him. That’s unfair and wrong, so of course I finally had enough. I may not know how to act within a pack, but I do know what disrespect is and I won’t have it when it comes to my bear or cub.”

When Griz squeezed her thigh in warning and interjected about them needing to leave, Saoirse shot him a small glare before turning her attention back to Egan and Wind. “Rather they leave now or not, still doesn’t answer my question of why your Alpha has allowed them to get out of hand to this degree.” The lioness stated. She knew she was probably pushing buttons, but she couldn’t help it. Yes, she was nervous when she first walked in and saw that Egan and his mate were here but the longer she was in their presence the more questions she was bursting with. The most forefront one was about the three females. If Griz hadn’t stopped her, Saoirse didn’t know if she would have had the strength to stop herself from killing them.

At the Alpha’s pair response, Saoirse’s eyes narrowed even further but before she could respond, her cub pulled on her arm demanding her attention. Dropping a glance over to Cass, she saw the pleading look on his face as he changed the subject to the mating marks on both Egan and Wind that she had been curious about. Her dark green eyes scanned his face and his body language before her shoulders eased down slightly from their tense position. Running her fingers through his hair briefly, she turned her gaze back to Egan and Wind with an apology flashing in her eyes. She hadn’t meant to verbally attack the Alpha, she was just mad that her bear’s feeling had gotten hurt. He may have been a big and strong guy, but she could tell those female’s comments really cut him to the quick and that was not ok with her.

ฬเtђ: Cass, Griz, Egan, Wind, Za'Vira, Casee
                                                                  мσσ∂: Angry

Red Gypsy
                                                                  Dameon Black
                                                                  Wolfe Garm

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out