Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:13 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang sighs softly "do you want to head back to the dorm because I don't want lu to start giving us the fan ship face" he kisses maceal's thumb sweetly as he smiled happily  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

"Would she?" The young man chuckled at the idea. Though from the first moment on he got the vibe Lu was an active and happy type of person. If so he could see her doing it. Maceál nodded to Fang and smiled as Fang kissed his thumb. "Yes good idea, let's go to the dorm. It's probably about time to." Though Maceál was enjoying himself here with Fang, they would be together in the dorm too. "It's warm and dry there too, unlike what we have to walk through to get there." Maceál nodded at the streaming rain outside and laughed softly.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:34 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang laughs nodding as he stood up from the table holding maceal still as he picked him up as a groom would his bride "I'll get my umbrella then we can head home together"

((Eating dinner sorry for the small post))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

'It'll be okay.... It'll be okay... This is fine....' Tohfu laughs ironically "Ha-ha... That's funny coming from someone who killed millions." Tohfu grabbed a silver cutting knife and then cut himself with it, dripping blood all over the knife "It's funny actually, here I thought you were dead. And then your not..." He heated up the bloody knife with a candle "You know the reason I came to Princeton was because of you. They actually teach you on how to become a monster hunter, funny isn't it! So then I study on how to kill or.... What you would become..." Tohfu sprinkle some table salt on the knife, then cut Vixxon on the cheek, Vixxon agonize in pain... "I didn't care what you're goal was, to become strong, to destroy the world, to bring back the dead, even to become human... I learn on how to kill any monster that you would become. The reason why I fought to live.... Kill any who got in my way.... Struggle against this stupid mess up world... Was all for you, but then...." Tohfu licked his thumb and wiped the blade "Some other guy got you. And you died for what..? Love? That's just sad no matter how you look at it..." Vixxon tried to heal his wound but it wouldn't recover "Hurts, doesn't it...? Silver is known to deal a alot of pain to the dead and undead base monsters, virgin blood was known to be sweet poison that even gods couldn't resist, a heated blade can make sure of no recovery, and salt is known to drive any spirits away. But this is just common knowledge from Princeton..." The crowds stare at Tohfu and Vixxon, Tohfu set the knife back on the table "So am guessing your somewhere between spiritual being and a supernatural, since common knowledge is able to hurt you anyways. Ah! I know! Why don't I do the same thing to you as you did to me!?" Vixxon felt something dark and cold from Tohfu as he smiles "I could just kill everyone you love! After all Lamia are just basically oversized lizards, most reptilians weak point are their neck because of the expanded soft skin needed their for their mouths to open, if hit with a blade or enough for they die! Oh and because of their eyes you can fall for one in a sec! But a golden needle negates that effect! And if coiled by sending enough pressure to the tail a Lamia would be crying in pain! Such simple things to kill! And your brother is out there right now! I could start with him and you could watch! Him in pain crying, screaming, like all those people who died by you." Tohfu went up to Vixxon and grab his face, starring right into his eyes "But I would never do that." Tohfu spread so of his blood on Vixxon's wounded cheek "Because... Am not a monster, so please.... Don't temp me..." Tohfu looked sad as he walked away and Lok follow him. The painful wound on Vixxon disappear and so did Tohfu blood, the crowd didn't know whether to be scare of him or fanstinated by him...

Lok state at Tohfu "Why didn't you just kill him...?" Tohfu smiled painfully "Because I remember that someone told me that I was better then that..." A light lullaby come out of Tohfu as he walks away... "Lets go in the garden..."

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
===============

User Image
((No worries, enjoy the food! smile ))

With a gentle smile Maceál made to get up but Fang pulled him along. The young man blushed in surprise when he was picked up before he chuckled softly. "Wouldn't she ship the more if she sees us like this?" He joked and teased a bit, though he didn't try to get up. "Good idea, you'll need it with the rain." Maceál spoke with a laugh. It was wet yes, but it didn't bother him much.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:48 pm
Vixxion glares at tohfu "Game on you Little sh*t you threaten my brother that's hilarious concerning he helped you track me down when I was dying and then you nearly killed him!" He looks at lu "I don't care what he does to me but no one brings fang into this since he said tohfu was a better person then I was" he walks back to the bar "Fang was Right you are just a weak puppy who hurts anyone who calls you friend"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang carries maceal inside placing him down when he heard what tohfu said about his kind "....." he walks over to tohfu letting his claws out "hey tohfu!" He slams the werewolf into the wall as he looked at tohfu with cold eyes "shut your mouth for once you want to kill me is that it because I'm vixxion's little brother ha how dead are you inside now?" He laughs harshly "Cold, stewing in your own self pity , hate you are truly pathetic" let's go of tohfu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm
Tohfu just standed there hearing Vixxon and Fang rant...

Lok appears behind Tohfu and started to laugh "Hehe.... Pfffffffffft....!! Hahahhaa!! HAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Your... Pfft..!! To. Ha-ha-ha!! Late!!"

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál picked up his jacket from the table as Fang carried him inside and smiled softly. But they were surprised with shouting voices the moment the walked inside. As he was placed down, he looked at the situation before them. It looked like there had been a fight and they hadn't even realized outside. Before he could well take it in though, Fang rushed in and pinned Tohfu into a wall with a force that surprised the young man. But hearing the earlier remark he couldn't blame him. Maceál stepped forward a bit worried about how this could turn out for Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm
Vixxion picks up a steel knife tossing it at lok as it wedged in to the wall "....Waring demon kid..." he gets back to serving drinks  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:05 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang holds his hand up signaling maceal to stay where he was "Tohfu you are a child in a grown wolf body so be a kid for once" he looks at lok laughing as he quickly punched him in the face hearing his nose crack  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál didn't like it, but he stopped when he saw Fang's signal to stay put. A worried look stayed on his face as he watched them, knowing this could go wrong in so many ways. But in the end he wasn't even trained in fighting after all, he knew that. Hearing the crack he could only imagine what happened there. Maceál sighed a bit as he forced himself to stay where he was, though his body wanted to move to help Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:20 pm
Everything in the room froze, even Lu... Lok smiled at Vixxon "Who you calling a Demon, kid?" Fang punched Lok "Owwwie!! Why you hit me dummy!" Lok pulled off his face and a dummy appear "Hahahhaa!! Get it dummy!? Ha-ha-ha!!" It poof and disappear "Now then..." Lok pointed at Vixxon "Wonder how it feel to have yours bones turn into cookie?" Vixxon whole body fell down, Tohfu body started to scratch up with blood and wounds. Lok pointed at Fang next "Now... Would you like to see your frien-pffffddt!! Hahahahahahaha! No!! I! Can't even!! Finished that!! Hahahahahahaha!! Ahhhhh~...... So would you like to see this depressing beautiful child die...? Or.... Would you like to save him....?" Lok smiles

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:29 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "LEAVE THEM BOTH ALONE!!" his voice became deeper as his pendant started to heat up changing him into his draconian lamia form bearing his teeth at lok as green fire slipped through his teeth

Vixxion looks up at fang seeing his brother change "Fang stop you'll lose yourself!" He saw the look in fangs eyes it was the same one he had when he was betrayed  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 pm
"Oh no~ it's a dragon~ what ever do I d-" Fang pendant appear in Lok hand and he crush it "o." Fang turn back into his human form... "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust~ HAHAHAHAHA!!" Blood started to come out of Tohfu mouth "You living things are so cute~! Really! You said the exact same thing Tohfu did when I mention you~ pffffft HAHAHAHAHA!! Just so cute!!" Blood started to come out of Tohfu eyes, and Lok did a pose "Me? A Monster? No! Demon? Notta! Demigod? Noop!! Am a full flesh God! Am Loki! God of Games and Tricks! Nice too meet ya~! Ha-ha-ha!!" Loki calmed down a bit "Now... Let's play a game."

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games