Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál listened as Fang and Amu started talking but he was more surprised after another hearing what had been going on. Hearing Amu kissed his mother he blinked and looked at his mother. "Mom? Really?" Jael just smiled a bit and scratched her head. The young man tilted his head a little in surprise as he frowned a bit. "Wow I haven't seen you do any of that since d..well..." He coughed a bit and stopped talking there before he looked over at Amu who seemed to want to try and escape. It was only then he noticed the red glow and he looked at Fang before he placed a hand on his shoulder gently.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:29 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal "Love you talk to your mother alright while I hunt down my father" he pointed to the door as it was now wide open "Excuse me for a moment I'll be right back with a tied up father" he kisses maceal passionately before running out of the dorm"GET BACK HERE YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN!!" he screamed chasing after his father

((You'll hear the commotion and noise))  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man smiled a bit. Nonetheless he kissed back lovingly before Fang ran out of the door. Hearing the shouts and sounds from the hall, Maceál blushed a bit and scratched his head before he turned to his mother who looked absolutely shocked. "Oh my, is that going to be alright?" Maceál chuckled a bit. "I sure hope so. I want my love back in one piece." He joked a little and then went to the couch with his mother and they sat down. "Listen mom, this is going to sound insane. But it is best it is explained before anything happens. Fang and his father aren't...well." The young man thought to himself how to best explain this. But his mother stopped him. "I already know. I ran into Amu while he was....that. I near well thought I was going to cave. But once he looked as he does now.. He is friendly at least. But I really thought I was going mad." The young man nodded. "So you know, that makes it a lot easier. I was surprised at first too, but then I never did believe the stories could all been a legend."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang walks back inside tossing his father onto the couch with his lamia form tail as he locked up the door "okay sorry about that now may someone explain why you both kissed because I am confused" he curled up the sat on his tail  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When Fang walked back in and Amu was thrown on the couch, they both looked up at the other, the reactions were rather fast. Maceál smiled and chuckled, but he was interrupted by his mother giving a scream and then ran off into Maceál's room and closed the door. The young man cringed a bit at the force the door was slammed closed before he sighed. "You'd expect my mother to be easier with all this. She lived among the legends the longest...even if she was unaware." Maceál got up from the couch and walked to his love kissing him on the cheek before sitting down next to him on the ground. "She'll get used to it...eventually."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal pouting sadly "She saw my father transformation in yet she's terrified of me..." he looks away as he slithered into a corner to be depressed

Amu gets up from the sofa to help jael "jael did you have to scream at my son like that?" He gently knocks onto the door  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál watched Fang move and sighed before he got up and walked to him. "She was with Amu too till he changed. She will need some more time than me to process this. She is terrified of snakes." The young man looked at Fang before he knelt down behind him and wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. "It won't change anything for me, or us." In the room Jael had went to the back of her son's room. Hearing Amu's voice she looked up and after a little hesitation, she walked to the door and opened it a bit. She was still shaking as she looked up at Amu, before she walked back into Maceál's room though she left the door open for Amu.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:54 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang hugs maceal gently as he cried into maceal's shoulder "I am no monster I detest being screamed at like one it reminds me of mom" he buries his head as tears soaked his lover's shirt

Amu walks in and sits next to jael "okay talk to me jewel why are you scared once again?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál didn't stop Fang. When he had spoken, he instead held him tighter as his head still rested on the other's shoulder. "It's okay Love, you're safe." He held Fang close to him. Jael had sat down on Maceál's bed. Even with Amu she hadn't felt less scared till he looked fully human. She shook her head and wanted to say something but her voice stocked and she was still shaking, nearly crying of fear.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:08 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang nuzzles maceal as his pendant glowed giving him back his human body "How can I be once school is over I'll be trapped once more" he breathed slowly to calm down

Amu hugs jael softly as he picked her up carrying her back into the living area "your safe jael just deep breaths"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál kissed his cheek and looked at him after sitting up a bit once the other spoke. "Why would you be trapped? Your father is here now too is he not?" The young man lifted his hand and gently stroke it through Fang's hair. "Even so I'll be with you. Even if it means we're both unable to leave your land." Maceál placed his other hand on Fang's cheek and kissed him gently on his lips. Jael finally gave in and gave Amu a hug back, though she didn't even protest when he picked her up and carried her back to the living room. Seeing how easily Maceál seemed to have adjusted to it as he was kissing the other male, she blushed slightly, almost ashamed of her behavior, but it was instinctive whenever she saw a snake.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:00 am
Qukohya Lhilei

Fang kisses maceal back passionately holding him close "it's not that maceal the hunters are still there if you get hurt because of me I wouldn't know what to do" he looks down at maceal

Amu clears his throat as he puts jael onto the sofa to relax "okay you two no pda in front of parents and jael please apologize to my son" he sits next to jael  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál sighed and hugged him back. In a way he could understand his Love's fear, but they couldn't let it dictate what they were doing. When Fang looked at him he smiled a bit up at him. "I wouldn't let that stop me. Where would we be if we let others dictate to us what we do? I'd still much rather be with you." Jael couldn't really hear what they were talking about as her son was speaking softly to Fang, seemingly trying to calm him, but she heard Amu more than clear and she blushed a bit again. "I'm..sorry Fang. I shouldn't have reacted that way." Maceál didn't miss the way she spoke. She meant it alright, she didn't mean to upset Fang, but she sounded like a girl caught stealing cookies. If the situation Fang and he were talking about wasn't so serious, he would probably have laughed.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:03 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang nods softly hugging maceal "true mac" he stands up slowly looking at jael "it's alright ma'am smiling

Amu pats jael's head smiling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled softly as he hugged back. He had to admit he liked Fang's nickname for him much better than his mother's. But it couldn't be helped. She was a mother after all. He got up after Fang and walked to their parents. He was glad they seemed to have passed the initial shocks. He could only imagine how his mother would react if she saw him with the charm incantation.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games