Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:38 pm
"You are strong, hmm? How reassuring! I will stay behind and leave any fighting to you."

Toki rushes ahead, immediately forgetting what "stay behind" means, looking out for anything colorful--

"Oh! A person! There's someone there!"

Granted, they don't look that colorful, but in this white fog she's happy that she's even able to make out that it's a person (well, person-shaped object) as it is.

"Heeeey! Over here! Come over here! We should stay as a group!"

iloveyouDIE
HELLO FRIEND

carhop cavalier
U TOO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:40 pm
Footsteps? She doesn't remember hearing footsteps. But she must have, since the colorful things are obviously people.

"I am over here! Heeeere. Just follow my voice! I cannot see you in the fog!"

She gestures wildly, despite the fact that no one can see farther than an arm's length in front of them.

Zoobey

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:29 am

The man without a name found another shard once he'd dispatched his opponent and when he picked this one up there was a flash of further memory, enough to jar him sharply.

Quote:

POWER

It was all about power, that moment when you realised you had someone's life in your hands, their absolute trust. It was so easy, they left him everything they had because he'd been a dear friend in their twilight years, writing him into their will, giving him a power of attorney and a lot more on the side.

He was the last one they saw more often than not and he liked it that way.

"I've brought you your medication." he said, making sure it was all taken.

He watched and then he left, neatly locking the door behind him as always.

The memory shook him, contrary to the stubborn and independent person he'd decided he was. Someone with a loving brother and partner, it didn't fit with what he'd just seen did it? It all seemed to run contrary.

He felt sick and he wasn't sure why, the lack of congruency between the memories distressing to him in the way an optical illusion might be. Something was off and he didn't like it one bit.

He made his way out into the fog, unhappy with this new development.

Zoobey
Hit me up yo, if u feel like it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:27 am
"Eli?" Chris moved towards her voice until he found the halloween student and his weapon seemed to loom in his mind. Right. They were supposed to be the enemy but.. why was he comfortable with this one? Or as close to comfortable as he got..

"I'd be glad to stick together.." His confidence from before seemed to have faded but hers, thankfully, had returned.

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
baby_gwing generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 16!

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:56 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:23 am
Toki hurries over, still waving (just to make sure the fog doesn't get any funny ideas).

"That is me! Apparently my name is Toki. Did you know that we are not supposed to interact with each other? It seems we students in general are not particularly fond of humans."

She talks non-stop while waiting for Skull to catch up, not feeling particularly daunted.

"Although apparently I have gone and fallen in love with one. How odd! I cannot remember which human. I have lost so many memories. Have you recovered yours? I suppose a full restoration is too much to hope for."

iloveyouDIE
HELLO

carhop cavalier

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:12 pm
Memory Page - Joy

The pages were filled and yet Mizz still found a few fluttering about, touching it and she would realize she wasn't supposed to be alone. That there was someone always with her. A part of her felt hope and excitement, was it him? Did she always have him with her to protect and love? But as she studied the page she held, she would learn that while it was indeed a him, he was not him.

A shovel was in her hand and she fully understood the indignation of the weapon for having been forgotten. She apologized, even if she didn't do it on purpose, because it seemed like the right thing to do.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Mizz
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5"6 brown-haired human woman;
Remembers her hobbies and her weapon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm
And just like that, she remembered her name. And she would study the fragments she held far more intently, still confused over which one were hers and which weren't, she had a feeling that she would eventually find out.

TREPIDATION:
The mountainside was heavily wooded, pristine, and well protected. The few trails available to them were specific and often used. But they weren't here for often used, were they? No, Joy and her friends, they were here for adventure and danger and risk!

But the mountainside was heavily wooded, shadowy, and very isolated. Joy swallowed and hesitated for the briefest of moments, before getting onto her bicycle and pedaling between the trees.

HATRED:
She and Danny were friends, childhood friends even. Sure they weren't as close as, say, she and Lando had been but Danny had been a cool dude.
Even when he got himself a girlfriend, Joy always saw him as a brother and was more than happy to welcome Jennifer into the barkada as a sister she never had.

She did not like Jennifer. Not one bit. But when Danny asked for Joy's help to lie to his girlfriend about being with the gang when he was really off ******** another girl, Danny stopped being a cool dude and became persona non grata.

FRUSTRATION:
She's supposed to be the good girl, even when she doesn't want to be. She's not supposed to want things, except she does. She's supposed to be the cool girl, except she isn't. She has no idea how to fix this.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Mizz
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5"6 brown-haired human woman;
Remembers her hobbies and her weapon.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm
There was another flash... or maybe there wasn't. Maybe something finally just clicked into place. He was Beka of Famine, and though his family was gone, he had not yet been defeated. He...

Quote:
POWER
    The symbol, bright as newly spilled blood, spread from his shoulder inward to the bend of his neck, and with it came the feeling that he belonged, that together they could do anything at all.

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Beka
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 4'1"; loose dreads to his elbows, teal at the root; pale body, dark limbs; long patchy cloak and shin-length pants (just like this with his hair down, a longer cloak, and no jewelry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:18 pm
Eventually, once his breathing had slowed, Astro Snap sat up, his eyes dry and temples gently throbbing. He squinted through the fog, looking for the door he knew was there, and though he couldn't find the damn thing anywhere, he did find his name lingering just within reach.

Carrol.

Somewhere deep inside, he thought he might prefer Astro Snap.

With his name came a memory...

Quote:
FRUSTRATION
    "Do I have to?"

"Yes, Carrol. Your mouth is a disgrace, and no son of mine..."

He ran his tongue over his teeth, frowning a little when it met his braces. Ugh.

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Carrol
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'5"; black, faintly chitinous skin with tiny, pasty hands and feet; scorpion tail with a sock over his stinger (blue with yellow polka dots); jeans; sleeveless orange top with red trim; no shoes; four eyes; swoopy orange hair; orange shoelace with silver bell around his neck

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:52 pm
[ Rhys/Seren/Lex ]

It was weird...weird yet oddly warm and comforting, the feeling that suddenly bubbled up from the inside. He remembered gradually. An echo first, unfamiliar at first but slowly he remembered his name. His real one. How the hell he wound up with the name "Martin" in the middle of this crazy fog he would never know, but he was relieved to find that he finally remembered at least that truth about himself.

He was...Geoffrey, or better known for most of his life as Rhys. Almost as soon as this dawned on him another memory came to the fore.

Memory
FAMILY:
There was a photo of a man and a woman, happy together though they didn't look like they had a whole lot to their name. He looked up at the man, or at least an older version of the same man, with a strong and gentle smile explained who this woman was. Longing laced the tone of his voice, but he was smiling so he could only assume that he was happy now.

"This was me and your mom," he said, pointing at the picture. "You never got to meet her but she loved you with everything that she had. I do, too. Don't you ever forget that."

When he came to, the fog was gradually lifting, and he looked to the two just nearby...Seren and Lex.

His brows furrowed at Lex's words, a slight frown on his face. "Yeah..." he started, and then blinked. "I'm Rhys, though. Fog's been ********' with all our heads I guess, mixin' up names or some s**t like that."

And then he looked over at Seren, gaze a bit softer as he caught her smile. Giving her hand a little squeeze, he stepped a little closer to her before looking back around. He still felt the presence of the Door as much as he saw it, and despite things becoming more distinct they were still very much in the thick of the fog. "Should...we maybe keep moving?"

xAria Starstone
xCarhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 am
[Tanita]
She kept battling the voices, but in the meantime, she began to hunt around, wondering if she could find a way to trigger more memories, memories of her past, rather then these voices which seem to think they KNEW about her past. She brushed her hair back, and dusted her dress off... She'd been on the ground more then once, and it had gotten dusty! How could she let such a pretty dress, even if she did not know where she had gotten it, get so DUSTY? She then straightened the skirt and began to hunt for more clues to who she was, and what her life had been like.

Quote:
FRIENDSHIP::
Begin Memory
She had been flying, and got lost, though she did not realize it at first. It was only when she had a glaring thing in her eyes that she realized she was not in Halloween anymore. She landed, and was found... Found by a face she did not recognize, but, it turned out, a person, the soul, that she did. Liya, or Joy. A friend, despite being from such different worlds, despite technically being on opposite sides of what some might call a very old war. She trusted the human, even knowing her kind sometimes hunted Students like her. She knew, somehow, at the core of her that Joy would never hurt her. And she got to see her again, when Tani had thought she never would.
End Memory

Tanita blinked as she came out of this memory. She had a friend who was not some one she often could see, who could have been an enemy, but was not. How interesting.

Quote:
Dealing with:
6. InSaNiTy - what have you done??? Your character starts hearing voices and they sound very familiar... (the voices are from their actual suppressed memories).

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Tanita - Name Remembered!
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Very tall, with longish hair, a dress to her thighs, tall horns, and eyes that speak of kindness but also fear.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:29 am
[Tanita]
Could she find another memory? Tanita hoped so. She felt a little better with each one she managed to reclaim. It was in no way a perfect remedy... The voices were still whispering to her... But what she had regained so far did help, and that was what mattered in the long run. She took a few deep breaths, and then stretched out her wings, giving them a smile. Using them had gotten her in contact with a friend. She wondered if her friend was here, too, lost in this insane mist. She remembered seeing others around before the mist had risen. She started to look, carefully, trying to find people... Or more memories.

Quote:
FRUSTRATION:
Begin Memory
She had woken from the dream of that other world, and had been forced to spend a day being a guide to some random family who had come to the Amityville Academy Open House event. She still did not know what had inspired her to volunteer to be a guide, but she had done it, and it had been a challenging day indeed. When she finally managed to finish that duty, and escape, she had gone hunting for information as to who the Meelo fellow her memories from that strange dream had told her she had connected to. By the end of the day, however, she had to accept the knowledge that no one seemed to have heard of him. Some one had even hinted he probably was not a Student, or even from Halloween. That meant he was a hunter. She felt tired, and frustrated at the idea that she might have had such a strong crush on some one who... would probably hate her, in the real world. This was not how her life was supposed to go!
End Memory

Tani's eyes widened at this memory. Well wasn't THAT an awkward one...

Quote:
Dealing with:
6. InSaNiTy - what have you done??? Your character starts hearing voices and they sound very familiar... (the voices are from their actual suppressed memories).

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Tanita - Name Remembered!
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Very tall, with longish hair, a dress to her thighs, tall horns, and eyes that speak of kindness but also fear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 am
[ Gabby ]

As she wandered the fog began to both figuratively and literally lift, and as she was felt a warmth begin to spread out from her chest she started to remember something more than just a little significant. It was almost insignificant at first, and not one she recognized as even having some kind of meaning in any language she knew, but that as the word echoed it became a name, and it echoed on until she finally realized that it was hers.

Her name was Gabriella.

Truthfully, she rather liked 'Shorty' for a nickname, so she tucked away the memory of having that name and started moving through the fog with at least a little more clarity. As she went she found herself soon glimpsing into another memory of hers.

Memory
SADNESS:
They surrounded her sister on the bed in that dismal, white room. The atmosphere was heavy with a sadness she couldn't quite explain. No on said anything, it didn't even sound like anyone was breathing...they were all just there, looking on at the baby of their family and wondering what, if anything, they could do for her.

She blinked and was back in the fog again, squinting as she tucked that memory away as well. It was her memory for her, and she knew it was her sister...so that other memory earlier must have been her family after all.

Gabby moved on, confused and a little scared suddenly, as choice memories seem to trickle back to her while the fog lifted. She found herself, however briefly, wishing it wouldn't. The weight of such memories was much heavier than she would have liked...

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 am
[ Kammy ] - [ Memory Page ]

Her name. Her actually name. Jenna Kamryn. It seemed a trivial thing to remember, but it's knowledge gave her a sense of identity. Mostly everything else was a blank still, apart from what she liked doing in her spare time.

There was also the pressing issue of how she even got here. Was this a strange dream? A quick pinch of her arm told her it wasn't. With her newfound name she still felt uneasy, drawing her coat around her for warmth against the white fog. At least it was thinning, revealing more strange shapes in the distance. Now if she could find her way out that would be sweet.

Kammy kicked at the misty fog coiling along the ground, watching it form strange, misty patterns around her foot. She moved her foot again, the fog thinning along the ground and revealing another piece of paper. Bingo. She bent down to pick it up -

< JENNA. >

Ow. Voice was loud. And by the sounds of it very anxious. She recalled this was a strange thing, for Kazue was usually cool and collected. In the short time she has know him he had never sounded like this.

'Ok, awesome I got my weapon stat back. Hi Kazue why are you yelling?'
< Just...a little worried, thats all > He quietened down, regaining some measure of composure. < I was asleep, but as to why and how long I do not know. At first I thought you may of been injured, but you appear to be unharmed, which is a relief. >

' Yeah I haven't taken damage. But I think I got amnesia, would you know what caused it?'
< I'm afraid not. I can fill in the blanks to your memory, but for now I suggest we look around some more. >  
{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff