Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:56 pm
Jenni Deer
Rosa Havoc

Tag

I’ll do a little bit of writing of the post I’m working on and then forge a response ^_^ super winging it lol, never expected a person wanting to also contract the monkeys for some reason so I’m all like “What do I do, how do I make this fun or interesting or at very least not boring and as if I’m just going through the motions XD” n I’m a tad concerned I sound like I am just going through the motions a lil X.x

Rosa —-

Rofl, that genjutsu is creepy, what you did was perfectly fun though ^_^ nice skeleton clone, wtf is up with that Jutsu X.x fits Rabu like a glove, even if you ignore the whole bone manipulation part!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:07 pm
Prince_yureil
Jenni Deer
Rosa Havoc

Tag

I’ll do a little bit of writing of the post I’m working on and then forge a response ^_^ super winging it lol, never expected a person wanting to also contract the monkeys for some reason so I’m all like “What do I do, how do I make this fun or interesting or at very least not boring and as if I’m just going through the motions XD” n I’m a tad concerned I sound like I am just going through the motions a lil X.x

Rosa —-

Rofl, that genjutsu is creepy, what you did was perfectly fun though ^_^ nice skeleton clone, wtf is up with that Jutsu X.x fits Rabu like a glove, even if you ignore the whole bone manipulation part!

Lol, don’t worry about it being boring, it’s all good. The bit of interaction is nice. I was half expecting ya to just get the signing done and split Xd so I was mentally prepped for somewhat of a grind  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:16 pm
Valbjorn

I was unsure of how much work I had when we started so I kinda started with that in mind, then I decided that I had enough time to put in an effort, plus no ones been missing work so no extra time lost making up for their loss has allowed me to do what I have. Part of the issue is Tomoe and teaching, I was unsure of if it suit her in any way but the method I took to at least start his sage training satisfies me, plus I can generally use her to assist Theodin in w/e he needs to do unless she’s called for other roleplay responsibility which I don’t think seems too likely atm. So we will find out how it goes!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:56 pm
Prince_yureil
Valbjorn

I was unsure of how much work I had when we started so I kinda started with that in mind, then I decided that I had enough time to put in an effort, plus no ones been missing work so no extra time lost making up for their loss has allowed me to do what I have. Part of the issue is Tomoe and teaching, I was unsure of if it suit her in any way but the method I took to at least start his sage training satisfies me, plus I can generally use her to assist Theodin in w/e he needs to do unless she’s called for other roleplay responsibility which I don’t think seems too likely atm. So we will find out how it goes!

Had to tell him you quoted him xD

I'm not kidding when I said he doesn't check notifications, it's too much of pain/work with his voiceover

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:00 pm
Prince_yureil
Valbjorn

I was unsure of how much work I had when we started so I kinda started with that in mind, then I decided that I had enough time to put in an effort, plus no ones been missing work so no extra time lost making up for their loss has allowed me to do what I have. Part of the issue is Tomoe and teaching, I was unsure of if it suit her in any way but the method I took to at least start his sage training satisfies me, plus I can generally use her to assist Theodin in w/e he needs to do unless she’s called for other roleplay responsibility which I don’t think seems too likely atm. So we will find out how it goes![/quote ]

Lol, nice, glad work isn’t running ya ragged... and yea, she didn’t seem much like the mentor/ teacher type, lol... maybe over time Theo can help her learn to chill out some if you want her to develop that ability to teach better. Xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:02 pm
Jenni Deer
Prince_yureil
Valbjorn

Had to tell him you quoted him xD

I'm not kidding when I said he doesn't check notifications, it's too much of pain/work with his voiceover

I understand! I replied on reflex and forgot to consider that applied here as well X.x I apologize for not considering that in the moment! I’ll get into the habit of remembering every time soonish ^.^

——-to Valbjorn
Yeah it’s been nice, no ones gotten COVID and has to be gone for at least two weeks in the past month, it’s nice as every time it happens it butchers my me time and I tend to neglect here in those times and an thusly, a wee bit unreliable!

I’m fine working on her with Theo a bit, developing her temperament will be a bit difficult tho, she’s a bit antisocial and prefers avoiding people to avoid persecution that she has grown up with x.X.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:23 pm
I will get to posting everywhere I’m needed X.x played warhammer for half the day so I need to eat and relax and not use my brain for a bit before I get down to any writing sweatdrop *forgive me D;*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:39 pm
Prince_yureil
I will get to posting everywhere I’m needed X.x played warhammer for half the day so I need to eat and relax and not use my brain for a bit before I get down to any writing sweatdrop *forgive me D;*

Warhammer is dah shizz  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 am
-x- Rei -x-
Prince_yureil

Warhammer is dah shizz

I was a big fan when I was younger, got distracted and stopped playing a little before 6th edition and started up again tale end of 8th. Everything changed and necrons are now terrible again XD
N guard somehow became more unreasonable :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:26 am
Hey Hello HI!

I'm the new girl to the guild and I thought that I would come and say hey smile I was invited to this interestingly designed website and to this guild by one of my friends; he's being as a**hole right now cause he's embarrassed but he'll come around lol.

I'm torn between making:
Void/Origami - Bloodline / Ninjutsu

or

Void/Kaguya Magnet/Steel - Bloodline / Taijutsu

lol

Binaural Beatings

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:48 am
Binaural Beatings
Hey Hello HI!

I'm the new girl to the guild and I thought that I would come and say hey smile I was invited to this interestingly designed website and to this guild by one of my friends; he's being as a**hole right now cause he's embarrassed but he'll come around lol.

I'm torn between making:

or

lol

Welcome to the guild!! We have a discord if you have questions about systems. Feel free to join if you like. https://discord.gg/RGA628v  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:18 am
Binaural Beatings
Hey Hello HI!

I'm torn between making:

or

lol

DO KAGUYA VOID biggrin welcoooome!!!  

Roy-schach

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:45 am
Rosa Havoc
Binaural Beatings
Hey Hello HI!

I'm torn between making:

or

lol

DO KAGUYA VOID biggrin welcoooome!!!

It sounds dope! I might though lol. Magnet/Steel has so much potential though  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:28 pm
Binaural Beatings

Do anything you want, for real tho. But welcome, I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do. Feel free to join us on discord, we're all p active on there. :]  

Roy-schach

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:01 pm
Rosa Havoc
Binaural Beatings

Do anything you want, for real tho. But welcome, I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do. Feel free to join us on discord, we're all p active on there. :]

Thanks smile

I really like the mechanics and lore, i cannot wait to show.what I got smile  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games