Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil was pretty sure this was the longest time he had gone without hearing some smartass comment out of him. A part of him missed the wisecracks that seemed to come so easily from the Spaniard though he didn't mind the quiet either. It came close to being a nice break from their usual sarcastic back and forth. He had to bite on the tip of his tongue to keep his own comments to himself at the cute little remark. Well, he couldn't deny there was rather rabbit like qualities about his boyfriend. Qualities they both shared since they did spend a decent amount of time locked together in a far more carnal embrace. Something the former bounty hunter would never, ever complain about. A faint sound of shock escaped from him when his lips first touched his jugular, but he soon calmed down once he realized what Marcel was doing. It was a sweet motion that had a genuine, full-blown smile gracing his face as he tilted his head to a side to expose more of his neck. He could understand while having his neck messed with made Marcel feel so hot and bothered, but he was thankful as hell his own was nowhere as sensitive. This would be sheer torment otherwise, but as it was, he found it to be simply pleasant. Virgil slowly rubbed a hand up and down his back as he relaxed underneath him, his ministrations working out a happy rumbling growl from him before he could stop it. It brought a small amount of heat to his cheeks and he cleared his throat a bit before chuckling at himself. "Guess it's ah good thing ya like dogs," he uttered most to himself. "Since I can't seem t'stop actin' like one." In hindsight, maybe spending so much time in his wolf form in the past wasn't the best idea. It did seem to skew the line between man and beast. His mouth pursed a little as something came to him. "Do ya really want one? 'Cause we could get one, y'know." That difficult conversation of theirs had got him thinking. Virgil wanted to fill Marcel's life with as much happiness as he could. And if getting a dog would help with that then he would learn to live with a yappy canine companion. Even if his inner wolf did bristle over the whole idea.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:25 am
User Image

Marcel was rather proud of himself! He was doing a doing great at being a good boy and showing self restraint with his smartass comments and witty remarks, someone should give him a medal for it because Virgil made things almost too easy! There was pretty much one reason and one reason only that he compared himself to a rabbit and Virgil was clearly all to blame for it. They've had a passionate night together almost every night since they officially got together in a real relationship. The Hispanic wasn't complaining, it was just a case of before he didn't have nearly as high a sex drive as he did now. It just seemed like his Lover had that effect on him, which was a very good thing mind you! Once Marcel began his ministrations on the other man's jugular he was rewarded with that lovely little sound of surprise from his boyfriend. However thankfully the shock didn't last long as the other man quickly exposed more of his throat to the Hispanic's wandering mouth which made it all the easier for him to continue his motions. That rumbling that came from beneath him caused the Hispanic to smile a bit in amusement before chuckling with Virgil "Aye, I'd say so" he would quickly press his lips against hollow of Virgil's throat before finally pulling away just enough to cross his arms across the Werewolves chest and resting his chin stop his arms as he watched the other man. Marcel would think about it for a second before shrugging his shoulders indifferently "I joke about it but honestly I could care less, dogs really are high maintenance. You have to walk them, pick up their s**t, bathe them once a week. Bah, too much work for me" he admitted his thoughts on owning a dog. As cute as they were Marcel was a lazy man sometimes and having to take a dog out two or three times a day just to pee and s**t was too much work in his opinion. He'd then smirk a bit "If I really actually wanted a pet, I'd get a cat. Low maintenance. You don't have to walk them, they sleep eighteen hours a day, they bathe themselves, and the most you gotta do is change a litter box" Marcel would then shrug once again however "But honestly I'm not too much of a pet guy, I'm happy with just you" he smiled a bit at the other man, sticking his tongue out just a little bit. Oops, he did not just insinuate that Virgil was a pet dog!

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aye, huh? Virgil wasn't sure if he'd rubbed off on him or if he was being mocked. At the moment, he didn't have the energy to ponder it over. That or much else really. Those lips had worked their magic and now he felt much too languid to do much of anything other than rub Marcel's back. "Can't have your binge watchin' bein' interrupted, now can we?" Virgil remarked after he explained owning a dog would be a pain in the a** in the long run. It surprised him a little to hear he'd pick a feline over a canine although he couldn't exactly blame him for the logic behind his choice. A cat would be the better pet for a couch potato than an energetic pup! Reaching down, he pinched that perfect backside for the insinuation. Because it had to be one or, at least, it was in his mind. He gave a lazy grin as he closed his eyes and folded an arm back behind his head. "Good t'hear. I don't like sharin'." Even if he wasn't a werewolf and didn't have problems with normal canines, he still wouldn't appreciate having to share the Lieutenant's attention a furry attention whore. Or having to fight with something over his favorite spot on the couch. Yeah, as much as he was prepared to make the sacrifice, he was glad Marcel didn't want to bring a pet into the picture. A tip of a canine could be seen as his grin grew. "Doubt we could find ah mutt out there in th' world that's worthy of my master anyway." Damn it, he really wasn't helping his case any by making such comments. Then again, making a fool of himself when it came to trying to screw with Marcel was something he was willing to do because those few times he managed to fluster him made it more than worth it.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:29 pm
User Image

Marcel's grin widened just a small bit when the other man made his little snarky remark that had the Hispanic chuckling a little bit "Exactly! You know me so well Querido" that was literally what he was thinking of! Marcel would not appreciate some whimpering dog interrupting his movies and marathons by needing to go out to use the bathroom. And then on top of that having to pick up the damn animals s**t? Gross, no thank you. Yeah you also had to clean up a cats droppings but the litter usually made it easier if he wasn't mistaken and on top of that they had scoopers for that. Honestly there were some times in the past where he considered getting a little feline companion to relax and lay down with him during his long movie marathons but something always held him back from doing it. He could only imagine that it had something to do with that damn parasite that was leaching off his misery but there wasn't any proof of it. He was pulled from his musing however when the Lieutenant felt a pinch on his rear, causing him to instinctively push downward to get his innocent rump away from the offending fingers that pinched him. He'd lightly glare at the other man before a large smirk would appear on his face, OK so maybe he meant it like that. Either way Marcel would blink a little bit before he openly rolled his eyes a little bit at Virgil's comment "So I've noticed, you've got one hell of a possessive streak" he teased a little bit "I mean you looked like you were about to maul that guy at the bath house" the memory of the guy smacking his rear was still fresh in his mind. The former Soldier didn't appreciate it but he'd dealt with s**t like that all the time back in the military and didn't see it as too big of a deal. Virgil however didn't see it that way if the look on his face said anything. However Marcel would be completely caught off guard at the next gem that his lover came out with and it was his turn to feel his face burn slightly "You...have such a way with words, honestly" he muttered in something that appeared to be exasperation before smirking a little bit despite the redness. Only Virgil was ever able to make his face turn red, he swore! "If I'm your Master then will you get on all fours and beg like a good boy anytime I ask?" he coyly replied as his own retort to the Werewolves comment. Two could play at that game, Marcel was done being good!

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil could only give an amused smile and shake his head in fake disappointment the moment he agreed with him. If it was the only good thing he did in his life, he was glad he was able to get Marcel off of the couch and out in the world experiencing what the world had to offer besides booze and repeative television. Along with helping him chase off the demon. That was probably the best thing he would ever do. If he'd looked like he wanted to maul the man who'd smacked his boyfriend the other day, Virgil could only imagine how he must have been when he'd encountered those fools in the bathroom with Marcel that first night. Probably murderous and he was thankful the other man was too trashed to remember it. "So I might have ah chip on my shoulder when it comes t'dumb ******** touchin' people against their wishes. Sue me." he stuck out his tongue at him. Honestly, it was more than just a chip. Virgil thought it was more so due to having an overprotective streak after what had happened to his sister then it was him being possessive because he didn't need to be dating the person who was being groped in order for such moves to piss him right the ******** off. He was the same way around his friends, too. He opened an eye to peek at him but, unfortunately for him, he didn't get to see the hint of pink coloring his lover's since they were facing away from the fire currently. Though he was going to take a guess he had managed to get underneath his skin at least a little if his tone was anything to go by. The coy question brought a bark of laughter from him. Marcel would have to try harder if his aim was to fluster him. He let out a quiet hum as he contemplated over the question. What to say was hard to decide on though, in the end, it was probably best to go with something that would land him in hot water. Hopefully. They might just be joking around, but the lycan didn't want to give him any ideas. "If I get ah tasty treat for it then sure, why th' hell not?" Virgil cracked an eye again to look at him while grinning like a fox that had gotten into the hen house. Though all their teasing did remind him of one very important thing. "Erm, where'd ya put th' handcuffs?" Needless to say, they were not something he wanted to leave in the possession of someone as vindictive as Marcel.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't repress a chuckle even if he tried to, Virgil by all means did have a very fair point "Hmm True enough but next time if it happens, just leave it be" he grinned a little bit "I'm used to that stuff, it's amazing how many straight men suddenly become curious and slap each others asses and stuff when they join the military" honestly one time he swore that his rear was red instead of the nice shade of tan after one particular day "Heh...I remember a lot of the guys propositioned me since they knew I swung both ways, shame for them I'm a loyal man" Marcel then shook his head a little bit at how many men he had to turn down and the disappointed looks they all had "Granted I'm sure the few ladies who were in our branch had it worse" no doubt several of them got that kind of stuff all the time, thankfully however each of those women scared even the Hispanic so no doubt they were able to handle themselves "It really is amazing how desperate some people get" he offhandedly commented before glancing at Virgil's face and grinning "You would have probably had a heyday with the it" he joked a little bit as the Lieutenant knew just how amorous his boyfriend was before they met and got together. Once Marcel then began his teasing he grinned a little bit, pleased to find that Virgil found it as funny as it was. He thought it was pretty good! He then let out a small hum of his own as he thought on it for a moment "Maybe, maybe not. I guess it all depends on if you're a good boy now doesn't it?" his grin changed into a smirk however when the other man asked about the whereabouts of the handcuffs from earlier's activities. He casually glanced off to the side while trying to look as innocent as possible as he thought on the answer "I dunno" Marcel dumbly replied as he glanced at the surrounding tree's and whatnot as if suddenly they were more interesting than his boyfriend at the moment. He most certainly did not hide them away so that he could use them on Virgil at another later point! (Or have them used on him, whichever came first.)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'll try." That was the best Virgil could do if anything like that happened again. Try not to snap and break some part of the offender's body if not paint the surrounding area with their blood. He would never deny the fact he was a violent man though just how easily seeing someone inappropriately touching Marcel could invoke his wrath came close to scaring even him. The short story of a part of his military days was interesting enough to get the big guy to open his eyes and pay any attention to every rich accented word he could get. A few new curiosities about his past came to life while he listened to him talk, but he managed to rein the urge to question the Hispanic for now. He really couldn't blame those other soldiers wanting to partake in what Velaquez had to offer. The knowledge didn't make him jealous, either, because he was the lucky b*****d currently laying underneath the man. Perhaps the most intriguing part was hearing there had been women in his unit as well. His country didn't allow them to join or they didn't use to. Things had probably changed by now, but it wasn't as if he kept up with that kind of information or cared to. "Don't think amazin' is really the word for it." Disgusting seemed to fit better in his mind. People were willing to do a lot of crazy things to get laid, especially when they thought it might be the last few hours of their lives. The older man knew that first hand. It was amusing to him that Marcel seemed to be able to peg him for what he was despite the fact he didn't talk in great length about his exploits. Rather, who he used to be. Now he had found someone who he believed to be worthy of devoting his heart to the thought of hooking up with some random stranger almost made him sick. "Gimme some credit here, dahlin', I do like ah challenge. All those desperate soldiers pawin' at me would make it really easy." Virgil jokingly defended himself with a chuckle. Marcel was the only military type allowed paw at him, clearly. Innocence and Marcel went to together about as well as pickles and peanut butter did. And the brute wasn't falling for his act even if it was ******** adorable. He fixed him with the most intimidating glower he could manage. "Marcel, if I have t'strip ya down t'find 'em I will." Even as he threatened him, his hand was reaching down to delve into one of his back pockets in search of them. "Ya make it hard t'be ah good boy, ya know that?" As if to prove his point, Virgil squeezed the firm mound underneath his palm. "Think I'll jus' start takin' my treats."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:18 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he moved to pull out the cloths while he took a few breaths thinking to himself as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before his ears flickered. Hearing what Sato said Rituska moved to look to the other gently and softly while his ears flickered a bit. "I am a bit hungry, we didn't get much time to eat this morning and guessing we need to eat to keep our strength up. What were you thinking of eating Sato?" he asked curiously as he held the bag of his cloths which wasn't much just a small shopping bag full of them.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:36 pm
User Image

Sato looks to the other while he listens to him then turns towards back the way they came. "Hmm, I thinking something something quick and doesn't take much preparation" he answered. "Perhaps a sandwich with diced fruit salad on the side" he suggested to Ritsuka. "Shall we head home now?" he asked the other to find out if he is ready for the walk to the house.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:23 pm
User Image

Trying was all that Marcel could ask of the other man. Marcel wasn't exactly sure how he'd react if someone else touched Virgil inappropriately like what had happened to him. Although truthfully he was sure that he could keep his cool over it, the Hispanic has been in so many terrible situations that even something like that would be considered mundane. Besides truthfully who'd be brave enough to do something like that to Virgil? Not many people he'd hope, although the memory of that young man eyeing his partner's nether regions while in the bath came to mind. Granted he solved that problem real fast through sheer intimidation and nothing else so that didn't count, possibly? Never mind that of course it was story time and as he continued to explain about the people in the Military the memory was quite amusing if he were being frank. Marcel would then nod his head in agreement with Virgil's comment "Yeah, maybe sad is another word for it" he then proceeded to shake his head "Several of those men were also married, said their wives would never find out because of their deployment. Downright scummy if you ask me" Marcel would then chuckle a little bit when Virgil defended himself "Fair enough Querido, it's just that I do admit things can get lonely and I'll admit. It was tempted, but I just stuck to my own right hand" he smirked a little bit before remembering all those lonely nights that he'd spent on his own. There was genuine temptation to cheat on his wife but now that he knew her truth, maybe he should have just indulged himself. Least then he would have shared the bed with another warm body. Once the question hung in the air and Marcel answered a cheeky little grin grew on his face "No you won't!" the Hispanic really shouldn't be throwing such a challenge around considering what happened moments earlier. However Marcel was confident this time, they were both so comfy! The former Soldier would then laugh a little bit at Virgil's next comment and shrugged his shoulders some as he felt the others hands begin to grope his rear "Taking your treats? Where's the fun in that, earning them is so much more satisfying though" he purred out with an amused grin on his face. He most certainly would not reveal to the other man that he just slid them behind a couple things in the truck bed! Instead he'd just let Virgil continue on thinking they were somewhere on his person, this seemed much more fun instead.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:31 pm
Marcel struck him as the only one to have taken his vow of marriage seriously though he would only shrug a shoulder, figuring it wasn’t his place to decide if those strangers were scummy or not. Considering they were in a war, Virgil guessed he couldn’t blame them all that much for trying to get lucky for what might be the last time. The end of his story pretty much confirmed an answer to at least one of his questions. All that time deployed and only having his own touch? It was hard for him to imagine though he did believe what the Hispanic had told him. He didn’t know how he went through with it, the werewolf was certain he would have gone insane if he had been in Marcel’s shoes. Getting off by yourself was nice and got the job done, but it couldn’t compare to sharing the pleasure with someone else in his opinion. A brow quirked as that sassy little challenge was thrown in his face. Virgil thought that maybe his younger companion would have learned his lesson, but apparently he hadn’t. He was a man of his word and followed through with his threats...But just not right now! Stripping him down would require far more effort than he felt like putting forth at the moment. Besides, Marcel would have to get up sooner or later and the element of surprise was always a good thing to have. A loud huff was given as he conceded defeat after checking his other back pocket and found it empty. There were the front ones, true, but he would need to change their position to get at them and he was very much comfortable as they were. After his small search was done, he simply kept his hand in the pocket. It was quite cozy there! An almost dark chuckle came from him. ”Maybe ya have ah point, but there’s ah certain thrill in takin’ what ya want.” The bounty hunting life hadn’t killed the outlaw in him completely. If he was being honest with himself, he knew he was the worst kind of bounty hunter since he betrayed his own kind. Virgil closed his eyes to go back to relaxing though his mind wouldn’t let him rest. ”So,,,seventeen years without another person’s touch...kinda sounds like ya have ah lot t’make up for.” He was only joking, of course!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:57 am
User Image

He knew that it must have seemed maddening to only have feel pleasured by yourself...and it was. The former soldier had been so tempted many times to just accept one of the many offers that were given to him by the others men in his unit. Either way however once his story was done and he made his claim Marcel could feel his grin widen a little bit as he made his challenge and nothing came of it. He knew it! Virgil wouldn't go through with it, even if only because it was so late and they were admittingly enough very comfy. Would he remember at a later date? Maybe but the Hispanic would cross that bridge when he came to it. Marcel would then quirk an eyebrow when the other man let out that dark chuckle of his, now was that an omen of what's to come? Well judging from his comment then maybe. The Hispanic would smirk a little bit at the other man "Taking what you want eh? I'm seeing you in a whole new light Querido...it's a bit thrilling" he meant it exactly as it sounded. He knew that his Lover was bounty hunter and did some awful things in his life but the Hispanic certainly couldn't care less at this point, murder, kidnapping, torture, honestly it was probably nothing the Hispanic hadn't also done during his time in the darker parts of military life and he had no room to judge. Once story time was finished Marcel would let out a small hum of acknowledgement and grinned a bit "I suppose so, I've certainly been busy since the moment we got together" a small chuckle of his own erupted from his throat as he had a small fit of chuckles. Honestly this was undoubtedly the most action he's ever gotten on a consistent basis in his life "Can't complain though, seventeen years is a long time to go without. Another seventeen years together and it'll just even out" he smirked a little bit as Marcel began to absentmindedly poke Virgil's pecs simply for the pleasure of doing something with his hands.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The comment that the Hispanic found it thrilling had him smirking. "Oh, darlin', ya have no idea," he husked out in lascivious tone, opening an eye long enough to wink at him. Though Virgil didn't think it would be truly taking what he wanted because it wasn't as if he could ever force himself on Marcel. No, he would rather castrate himself with a plastic butter knife than cross that line even as a joke. Even though he was mostly joking around, the former hunter was thankful his companion wasn't concerned by who he was. As much as he wished it was all in the past, he knew some parts of him wouldn't be so easily laid to rest as his last occupation was. They were both dangerous men who had caused a lot of suffering in the world, but he was under the impression Marcel had put that behind him. As he tried to do though he'd only managed to cramp that monster into a rickety cage at best. If his hand was ever forced, he would willingly do what he needed to take out anything that threatened to bring their happiness to an end.

Being so comfortable was beginning to make him start feeling drowsy. Of course, the hard ground could hardly compare to the bed back at the apartment, but his body was more than used to it and it wasn't like he was all that fussy to begin with. If he didn't move soon it wouldn't take long for him to take a visit to nightmare land. And yet, he couldn't quite muster the energy to do anything except to stretch underneath him while yawning. "It's cute ya think we've been busy," he murmured the thought out loud. Though, really, he couldn't help but agree with him. There had been a few periods where he'd spent the better part of a day draining some poor man of his essence though those times were rare. The brute might have lead a promiscuous life, but it had at least been a couple of decades since it became a daily ritual. Marcel's voice suddenly seemed distant as sleep tightened its hold on him, but he wasn't about to let it win. Giving a quick shake of his head to stir his brain awake, he forced his heavy lids open and blinked until his vision could focus on his face with crystal clarity. "That's ah long time..." His brows knitted together as he thought. Countless of unimaginable things could happen between now and then, he could barely wrap his mind around it. Virgil grabbed the hand poking him although he didn't find the motion annoying. It was just the finger was too close for comfort to one overly sensitive spot on his chest. A foot was too close for comfort, honestly. He actually didn't think he was in any danger of the mischievous Spaniard doing anything, but it was better to be safe than sorry. "Think you'll still be able t'get it up in seventeen years?"he teased, resisting the urge to laugh at the very idea of Marcel struggling in the bedroom. What happened to some human men as they aged was almost depressing. Almost. He thought it was kind of funny since it was something he would never have to worry about. As far as he knew, anyway, and he seriously ******** hoped it didn't!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

Marcel returned the other man's smirk before leaning forward and dragging his lips along the other man's throat for a moment "I can't wait" he murmured lightly before a light kiss found it's way to the jugular before looking into the other man's face. He knew the other man would never actually do something like force himself onto him, as if he really could in the first place. He trusted the other man with his life and knew Virgil wouldn't do something like that and honestly Marcel couldn't imagine a time where he wouldn't indulge the werewolf. Either way though he was sure that no matter how awful the two of them were he knew that they were both trying their best to put it behind them. Of course that being said he'd seen first hand just how quick Virgil was to resort to violence from something as simple as attacking the man in the Locker Room to when he pulled a gun on the group of people after their confessions at the beach. Marcel knew from just experience alone that Virgil would easily slip back into such actions, he'd have to try and help the other man curb those urges when the situation arises. He understands how hard it can be to kick old habits, there were times where Marcel wanted to break a guys neck at a bar fights he got into occasionally. However he managed to use his self control to not become a killer once again, using non violent means such as intimidation and humiliation as forms of ending a fight because anytime things got physical. Anytime at all there would be that small voice in the back of his mind that told him to kill the person, pointing out how easy it could be to do it. He would shake his head a little bit to rid himself of those thoughts and instead watched Virgil's face as the other man seemed to try and shake off the sleep that was gripping him. It was kind of cute seeing the other man in such a sleepy state and the Hispanic would chuckle a little bit "With how we've been, I can't help but feel like it's only the beginning" and honestly Marcel wasn't kidding when he said he was looking to make up for lost time. Sharing bed with a warm body was something he would eat up and soak in as best he could, hell he hadn't even used his bed for anything until Virgil and him got together. He'd always just sleep on the couch! However Marcel would quickly scoff at the other man when he questioned his virility! The nerve! "Excuse you!? I can tell you I most certainly will!" he cried out indignantly before pulling his hand from the other man's grasp and lightly punched his pec now instead of poking it. He'd then smirk a bit "What about you hm? Old man like you seem to be a bit past your bedtime" he would tease back at the fact his Lover seemed rather worn out. Truth be told Marcel felt exhaustion seep into his bones but insomnia was the only thing keeping him from being like Virgil at this moment.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shivered as his lips ran along his skin, both the words and the kiss making him clench his jaw in order to prevent any sound from escaping from him. Hearing Marcel couldn't wait to discover what laid ahead for them was as sweet notion as much as it was a tantalizing one. His feelings ran in the same vein on the matter. He certainly didn't want their days together to seep through their fingers like sand, but there was a small part of him that would always be thirsting for the next thing to unfold. Even if it was simply laying around with his Hispanic lover and talking about anything and everything. With his fears of how things would eventually end between them tucked back into the bottle where it belonged, he was eager for their future. Virgil was certain they would be able to the world together. And the world should consider itself lucky the two men were trying to live normal, peaceful lives. That wry smile of his returned, the larger man not knowing if he should be frustrated or not at how he could hardly disagree with most of the things that came out his snarky mouth lately. "Aye, my heart, it certainly is." It was just the start for them and he couldn't be more excited for the prospects that were in store for them. His hope for what was yet to come was enough to calm his amusement over what generally happened to most human males, which his companion apparently didn't see if his fist was any proof. The hit brought a grunt from him and effectively killed any romanticism he might have been feeling. "Ya hit li-" And Virgil promptly shut his face once his brain caught up with his mouth and realized the taunt it was about to fling out. Finishing would no doubt land hi in a load of trouble. To his credit, his panic didn't show on his face. In no way did Marcel hit like a girl. That muscular body of his still had fading bruises to prove it! He snorted like an annoyed dog when the teasing question was turned on him. "Please. I'm forever young," he stated matter-of-factly. Physically, at least. Psychologically he felt older far beyond his hundred and seventy-four years. "But I might be too comfortable right now..." Another yawned managed to force its way out despite his best efforts to ignore it. Hooking his arm around Marcel, he rolled them over onto their sides and propped himself up on an elbow. "How are ya fairin'?" He knew his insomnia wouldn't let him actually go to sleep for a while yet, but resting was better than nothing. He carded the fingers of his free hand back through the shorter strands of the other man's hair before he dipped his head down to briefly kiss him on the collar bone."Ya ready t'settle in for th' night?" A quick glance was thrown toward the tent. While he was getting sleepy, he wasn't exactly ready to crawl inside of that damn thing. He didn't know if he would ever be.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces