Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:15 pm
At first she was thoroughly confused when the angel began talking of her father. What was he saying so abruptly? They had been together for seasons, but was this the way he really felt?

She shook her head firmly as her eyes filled with tears. She should have known he would reject her, even though she loved him so much. This anniversary was going horribly. Why wasn't she pae enough to keep his doubts away? She didn't deserve his affections.

wolfs heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:10 pm
Azure watched as her eyes filled with tears, his heart ached to see his love crying? But why would she be crying. It didn't take long for Azure to realize that they were tears of joy. Of course, she was crying because she finally had her freedom, to move on to her true love. Her true love that wasn't him.

Azure's eyes began to fill with tears as well. "I hope he makes you happy in a way I never truly could. I wish I could be the one that made you happy." But he couldn't because she could never, love someone like him. no matter how much he loved her, he couldn't cage this beautiful bird and make her love him. His heart remembered feeling this way before, back when Raken had told him that he couldn't be with Dyas. And now fate was delivering this cruel message once again.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:32 pm
The sprite's continues stream of consciousness stopped at the sound of her voice and the feeling of her hand on his. He blinked, seemingly confused at this turn of events. He really couldn't fathom how in the world anyone would actually want to spend more time with him than necessary. Sure, she'd wanted to have a real date, but he'd kind of thought it was her being more spiteful than anything since he kept wronging her.

But rather than being able to continue to put up a front of trying to push her away, unintended words came out in a perfectly dry tone and slightly dazed expression.

"Yeah, I know you like eating meat."

Tartara Seabreeze
[Arrow - Psyche] Wellspring -> Aurelia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:28 pm
He? There wasn't another he. Was Azure leaving her? Her breathing started to quicken. Oh no no. Why? Why was this happening? Through the bond they shared she could feel his agonizing sadness as plainly as she could see it on his face. Was it her that made him so sad? Being married to her that made him so sad?

The shadows beneath them swirled and twisted as she couldn't make up her mind. She wanted to yell to him, to plead for him to reconsider, but on the other hand she felt unworthy to even think of it. So the shadows writhed, half forming only to be let go then whipped up again. Finally she allowed it to solidify enough to pitifully let out, "There is no one else. I love only you." The words were pained. A moment ago she longed for him in her bed, and now she just wanted him to stay with her. She was so selfish. No wonder he didn't want her anymore.

Wolfs Heart
crying crying crying crying MY HEART NU

Well, he wasn't freaking out anymore. That was good.

His response earned a soft laugh, her tail giving a swish. "Guilty. But I do like some fruit too in my defense." Just meat was so tasty! All kinds, sausage, fish, deer, she better stop else she'd start feeling hungry again. "So picnic date in...say a week? I'll bring the main food if you get the dessert. I think I even have a basket." Swish swish. It was about this time she noticed she was still holding his hand.

Oops. Sorry not sorry.

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:22 pm
Sweet, he had a marker!

Lyn happily took it from Arc. “Thanks dude! Hey...uh this is weird but...” he had began to speak when Laz had come over, quite clearly drunk, and laid herself practically all over her brother. Then noticed him.

Lyn blinked a moment before running his hands through the back of his hair. At one point in time he had convinced himself he had a crush on her but couldn’t bring himself to tell Arc. After all, that was his sister. But still...she was really...really cute then...and now....quite beautiful. His cheeks flushed.

“Ah...aha...yeah, no probs Laz. Sure thing... I mean, he is my hero after all....Er.” He blinked. Was she even listening? THen someone else came over, someone Lyn wasn’t sure he had met before. Or if he did he forgot. Was this Laz’s partner? He blinked, feeling a tiny pang of sad but it washed over quickly as he turned back to Arc. “So uh dude....do you think you could... like... give me your autograph???”

Strawberri Stardust

Shicala

“Daisicle”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:41 pm
Pinkalani had just made it back up on the table again and was intent on resuming her turkey harpy feast. As she leaned in for a big bite, she felt a pinching on her rump. "HEY!!!" She snarled and spun around so hard she went in a circle. Her eyes fell upon... the turkey. "How dare you molesterate me, you golden brown deliciousness!" She pounced upon the unsuspecting bird with claws bared. She rolled around the table in an epic brawl until she felt again a pinch on her rump.

"Did you just...... touch me?" She glanced coyly at the turkey. "How could I have ever been mad at you? You... complete me." She headbonked the turkey and purred loudly, rubbing her cheeks against its crispy skin. "I've never said this before but... I think I love you." A lonely tear ran down the tikicat's cheek.

As she plotted their nuptials and honeymoon a third arrow strike once again smacked dat-a**. "SO I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!?!?!" Pinka shrieked at the turkey. "I'll miss your tasty goodness WHEN YOU'RE IN THE AFTERLIFE." And the fight raged on...  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm
"Ehh...?"

Has she liked fruits as well? Mmmm... Thinking back on it, the sprite had some vague memories of her eating blueberries last year and preferring to drink fruity cocktails or punch. Guess her having a genuine liking for the genre of food wouldn't be a far stretch in that case.

"A week?!" That's way too soon. "I'd hardly have time to get to the Spring and back if it's that soon, and I really think it would be strange if I didn't return at a similar time as the other naiad here." He wasn't arguing against the idea itself per say, but rather the logistics. He shook his head no. Twice. "And dessert is out of the question; the naiad don't really eat many sweets to begin with, and can't see anything they do have working on the land." The differences in the environments between the air and water resulted in vastly different mannerisms of preparing and enjoying confectioneries. Just like the sweets of the land would dissolve in the water, so too would theirs fall apart once they left. "Fish or other seafood would be much easier for me to get, and it would look less out of place."

Continuing on at the holes in these plans. "And where would we even meet up, I don't even know where you live." Man, he hoped she hadn't already told him where she lived.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image Hanna barely noticed the other arrow that hit her shoulder. What she DID notice was that she no longer wanted to wrestle, and looked into Selich's eyes. "Selich! I didn't think you would come back!" She said, going into a hug. She thought he had forgotten her but instead he had come back and saved her from... whatever it was that had happened and that she didn't remember! What she did remember though was Selich and that he was here, and they could finally get together, unlike last year when it just went crazy.

"I'm sorry for not having contacted you Selich. I've been... busy." She didn't want to mention the fact that she had a son now from the crazy party the last year, at least not yet. Hopefully he wouldn't judge her for it though. "But now we don't have to be apart again right?" She asked, looking hopefully at him.

Elros Namasi
I saw him getting hit with an arrow...

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image Beatrice nodded. "Yep, two moms. The one I live with swears that she isn't into females, so I'm not sure how it happened other than 'Venus did it'." He replied, using one of his hands to make an air quote and using the other to hold onto the plate.

Beatrice set the plate down when the game was up, and pat the chair next to him, inviting the other teenager to join him. "This one is about getting the right gemstones to match the cards and of course, the more powerful cards the more likely you are to win." He said, though he did take a glance at the poker table and sighed. He really wished he was older already! He took another piece of food and watched as the dealer dealt out the cards. "I'll teach you as we go along." He said, making sure to grab his cards and set them up in the right piles without looking at them for now.

Wolfs Heart

User Image Leone's mind was still racing, trying to figure out how he had gone from male, to female, back to male, and now falling in love with this naiad that he had only just met. Was this Venus's magic? Craziness? Or maybe he and Cami were meant to be, after all, she had saved him and she hadn't judged him for the few moments that he had been a female.

He was about to say something when he swore that he saw something glint in Cami's eyes and before he could figure it out, he was suddenly tackled in the water! Was she wanting to drown him?! Sure, it would be hard to do so since he could breath underwater too, but what was his princess Charming up to?!

sailornorthstar

User Image Yahto felt something hit his arm and when he was about to go and reach for it... was he reaching for something? He couldn't really remember. He looked around, and could see that another pae had been asking him something. But Yahto had no idea what it was. Or WHO he was? Where was this place? He started to panic a little, but he didn't want it to show. After all, if he ran out of this place screaming in terror, he could possibly run into a more dangerous place!

He looked back at the green pae and asked, "Uh do you... know what this place is? And maybe what I'm doing here?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Time for some amnesia for Yahto

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:35 pm
A cold wind blows through the ballroom. It almost sounds like whispers. Eros Jr falls to his knees in wrenching pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:43 pm
"Oh....you may have a point." She replied thoughtfully, head tilting slightly. Wellspring was far more thoughtful than her brash barrel through self. "Okay, how about in a month? And I can bring the dessert if you bring the main. I like fish."

As for the question of where she lived...did she not tell him? Even if she had though, it would have been last venus day, possibly the one before that. She couldn't hold that against him. "I live in Loka nei forest. We could meet up by the beach near Waplei delta?" He hadnt said no to the whole thing. That meant thos could actually happen! Swish swish.

daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 pm
Younger Erote Eros Jr., son of the original and first erote, was only at this party to observe. Not to play, or participate in the festivities like his cousins. He was incredibly jealous, but there nothing he could do about it. His mother caught every movement to sneak out to play. Instead, he sat by his grandmother to watch. "Bask in the love, dear!" She'd say, but he couldn't concentrate. Usually, all of his cousins, including himself, were together in training and out playing with each other. Tonight was their big day and time to shine. EJ sat slouched in his chair with arms crossed across his chest.

"This sucks. Can I please go down?!" he begged his mom.

"No, not yet. You'll have your time next year. It's important that you are ready." Psyche told him.

"But I am ready!"

"No. You're not."

"Muhh-ooommmmm pleeeeeaasse!! I won't do anything wrong. Look at the colts, they are doing just fine! And so are all of the other Youngers. I'm as ready as they are!"

"Will they one day inherit all of Venus' retinue?"

"No, but I am sure their dad would let them if they were." EJ fell back deeper into his seat and pouted. "This sucks," he mumbled.
He was poking at an ice cube in his fruit punch when suddenly world breaking pain stung him the leg. Every muscle in his body tensed and he curled in on himself. He couldn't move. "MOM! GRANDMA!"

Psyche saw the arrow fly towards him out of nowhere but wasn't quick enough to do anything about it. She swept her arm out in front of her unleashing a storm of butterflies. "That way!" she commanded them.

Dozens of her soul-butterflies flew out, landing on any solid item in their path. They would slowly disappear into chairs, glasses, arrows, chairs, anything at the party. Each butterfly took a small piece of her soul to animate the items that absorbed them. Pretty much everything not nailed down went sailing towards the position that Psyche directed.

This weakened her, but her son's assailant wouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

"Eros! Eros! are you okay?!!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:08 am
The teen chuckled as the roll nearly vanished popping the last bite he was now holding into his mouth listening to his brother. "You got that right, pae here are very odd, they are acting really weird out here too." He motions some pae chasing after each other others seeming to swoon and look all gaga at each other "I don't suppose we'll ever act this weird huh" he grabs yet another roll before adding in a quiet tone "Lets go find something fun to do maybe there will be less weirdos"
Elros Namasi
[Arrow - None] Malachite ~ you pick where razz

[Arrow - None]Caden just grins from ear to ear, he liked that his lines seemed to be working. He paused looking at her only a moment to look around for the nearest flower arrangement from which he snags a single rose to offer her. "A single rose for such a strong and beautiful pae" he gushes still in awe of her.
Strawberri Stardust
[Arrow - Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship.]Ursula

Seren giggles still not used to his new form when he is called a prince charming "Why certainly miss" he grins going along with the idea of saving anyone from anything. Seren offers an arm to the pretty female "Come on lets go find a place to dance" he said feeling the urge to have some fun maybe there was some good upbeat music they could dance to.
sailornorthstar
[Arrow - Iordanes' gender-bending arrow!]Summer

Vash pouts as she denies him yet again. Not even finishing his drink he sets it on the same tray she had that the cherub held and spread his own wings to follow her "but but but..." man she was fast he thought to himself as he followed.
Daisicle
[Arrow - Dovesong's arrow! It will cause him to propose to the first pae he sees!] Saira

Quote:
sry for the delay guys, I meant to reply yesterday afternoon and passed out hard core and just woke up an hour ago

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 4!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 am
Another couple mystery arrows sliced through the air, making their way deep into the backs of their target couple. Mad cackling hissed from the shadows before becoming silent once more.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise has become suddenly delusional! These delusions are any and everything you could possibly imagine.

Antidia
Zoran has become suddenly delusional! These delusions are any and everything you could possibly imagine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 am
Thoughtful may not have been the best description of Wellspring, but he certainly was putting a lot of thought into this. He wasn't sure why he was doing it, honestly, but the idea of going out on another date with her and spending time together just felt right at the moment. Like nothing could happen to make such a thing possibly feel out of character or out of place. Of course they were going to have a lunch date, that was what was meant to be.

He rubbed the back of his neck with the back of his claw.

"One month is more doable." His eyes ventures upwards as he thought to himself. Loka Nei... Loka Nei... He was certain he'd heard about that place in one of his lessons as a child. Mmmm... Wasn't that the forest on the western part of the island? And the delta.... that was... south? The distance from the eastern to the southern portions of the isle were nothing small. It would probably take him upwards to a half-to full-days trip each way using the water; land would probably take longer. But if they were trying to keep this on the down-low, such an out of the way spot would probably work well.

As long as they both showed up as scheduled, it should work out fine.

Returning to her, he offered a nod and began, "Sure, I think that would wo--" only for his voice to cut off at the sound of a scream and the sudden flurry of butterflies and moving furniture. An involuntary shiver traversed through his spine to his hands as he went wide-eyed and speechless.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:52 am
His heart missed her already, even as she stood before him declaring that she loved only him. How could she say that? How could she say that she loved him when he didn't deserve it, it simply wasn't true and Azure couldn't even wrap his mind around why she would lie about this. He had already set her free.

A chair ran past Azure, but he coudn't be bothered with that sort of nonsense, not when he longed for Dyas as much as he did. How was it possible to want someone so badly. "I would do anything to keep you, just tell me what I have to do," he begged of her. But no matter what she told him, she would never be obtainable, he simply wasn't worthy.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces