Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Being as happy as can be, Link continued to make more and more soups using many different saucepans and pots. To make the sandwiches extra yummy, he used frying pans to grill the edges to perfection.

he had walked into the lounge but was never properly introduced so he sat down in front of the counter and replied " hello i am Merlin and I am a traveling wizard from a far off land" then waited to hear what was said in return

"Welcome to the Bogard Bar, Merlin. My name is Link. Is there a soup, sandwich or both a soup and a sandwich I can interest you in or would you like something else off of the menu?"

merlin scratched at his beard and then replied " a ham and cheese on wheat bread and toasted sounds really great "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:05 pm
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Being as happy as can be, Link continued to make more and more soups using many different saucepans and pots. To make the sandwiches extra yummy, he used frying pans to grill the edges to perfection.

he had walked into the lounge but was never properly introduced so he sat down in front of the counter and replied " hello i am Merlin and I am a traveling wizard from a far off land" then waited to hear what was said in return

"Welcome to the Bogard Bar, Merlin. My name is Link. Is there a soup, sandwich or both a soup and a sandwich I can interest you in or would you like something else off of the menu?"

merlin scratched at his beard and then replied " a ham and cheese on wheat bread and toasted sounds really great "

"Okay, very easy to make."

Link got to work on the sandwich. By the time it was ready, it smelled like it was his best work yet. The bread was a golden brown, and the cheddar cheese was perfectly melted over top of the ham. He also presented a cherry chuchu jelly soda to drink, which tastes like cherry cola.  

Linken_Bogard

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:33 am
Meanwhile, Ochru was getting his eye looked at by a professional and was told that he would have to be put to sleep for a little while so that they could clean his eyes properly without injury and then he would have to stay in the hospital for a week so that his vision could return properly. Ochru asked that Terry and Dee look after Hideki while he was away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:30 am
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

Link got to work on the sandwich. By the time it was ready, it smelled like it was his best work yet. The bread was a golden brown, and the cheddar cheese was perfectly melted over top of the ham. He also presented a cherry chuchu jelly soda to drink, which tastes like cherry cola.

merlin grabbed his lunch and just began to try it  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:43 am
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

"Well, what do you think?" Link asked hoping to earn someone's trust so that he can have some help doing some stuff. He was hoping to start off with farming the basements here at the mansion with this new guy's help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:03 pm
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

"Well, what do you think?" Link asked hoping to earn someone's trust so that he can have some help doing some stuff. He was hoping to start off with farming the basements here at the mansion with this new guy's help.

This is great he replied as he took another bite of his food . So what do you need help with ? I can help you and maybe you can help me too ?  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:10 pm
( i took merlin out of the guild due to not using him much ... FYI)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:28 am
Blizzard Rose

(But he was role-playing with Link and Link was feeling heartbroken as it is. Now Link'll be crushed)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:01 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

(But he was role-playing with Link and Link was feeling heartbroken as it is. Now Link'll be crushed)

( sorry but i dont use him that much anymore and i dont want to clog up the guild with my mules )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:29 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

( sorry but i dont use him that much anymore and i dont want to clog up the guild with my mules )

(Then please create a scene where Merlin is honest with Link and that he isn't interested in Link that way and that he is going away and not coming back. Otherwise, the way that Will treated you was justified with the honesty bit.)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:36 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

(Then please create a scene where Merlin is honest with Link and that he isn't interested in Link that way and that he is going away and not coming back. Otherwise, the way that Will treated you was justified with the honesty bit.)

i will try to think of something ... although merlin has left the guild already and i didnt think about making a exit for him - sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:38 pm
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

i will try to think of something ... although merlin has left the guild already and i didnt think about making a exit for him - sorry

(Then have Rose go to Link and tell him something that has happened to Merlin otherwise you are just as bad as Will was to you.)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:41 pm
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

Link ? rose replied in a sad tone , merlin was found dead late last night and he said to tell you that he is sorry that he had to leave  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:29 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

Link ? rose replied in a sad tone , merlin was found dead late last night and he said to tell you that he is sorry that he had to leave

Link turned as he heard what Rose had said, then replied, "Thank you for letting me know. He was a legend as a wizard, but he was also very old. I guess I will be hunting the chuchus on my own again." Link did look like he just woke up, but he did have a sad smile after hearing the news.  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

Link turned as he heard what Rose had said, then replied, "Thank you for letting me know. He was a legend as a wizard, but he was also very old. I guess I will be hunting the chuchus on my own again." Link did look like he just woke up, but he did have a sad smile after hearing the news.

I am very sorry hun , she replied and offered a shoulder for him to cry on at this time . she felt very bad for link  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff