Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:08 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Well nothing new as of yet

You can start mermaid Shantae. Other than that, I'm thinking how to work on a Humanized Whirlwind since I can't find a Classic Spyro Reignited Version of the Unicorn Dragon.

For Whirlwind's colors, I can use purple, blue, white and ice blue since she's a Unicorn Wind Dragon. Just to get an idea of what hex colors to use.

So it sounds like a Classic Spyro thought experiment for me on what could have been and I also get to use some doll makers on the Flashpoint or Ruffle Emulator such as Heroine Creator.

Ruffle is also a Flash Emulator, Kanna.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I'm working on Whirl's bio, Kanna. So when the unicorn dragon becomes human, her hair would be down.

Toys for Bob with Disney & SquareSoft, also worked on 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue. They also did the Star Control Games which was their first game series in 1990.

Have a good night
Ok

Which image style of Whirlwind as a human do you like, Kanna? Disney or Equestria Girls?
User Image User Image
Equestria Girls, I like anime more

Equestria Girls? You seen their Direct to Video Releases?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Well nothing new as of yet

You can start mermaid Shantae. Other than that, I'm thinking how to work on a Humanized Whirlwind since I can't find a Classic Spyro Reignited Version of the Unicorn Dragon.

For Whirlwind's colors, I can use purple, blue, white and ice blue since she's a Unicorn Wind Dragon. Just to get an idea of what hex colors to use.

So it sounds like a Classic Spyro thought experiment for me on what could have been and I also get to use some doll makers on the Flashpoint or Ruffle Emulator such as Heroine Creator.

Ruffle is also a Flash Emulator, Kanna.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I'm working on Whirl's bio, Kanna. So when the unicorn dragon becomes human, her hair would be down.

Toys for Bob with Disney & SquareSoft, also worked on 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue. They also did the Star Control Games which was their first game series in 1990.

Have a good night
Ok

Which image style of Whirlwind as a human do you like, Kanna? Disney or Equestria Girls?
User Image User Image

Umm I mostly watched Anime, especially Yugioh  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:47 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

User Image User Image

You mean Yugioh Dual Monsters?
So when the dragons Whirlwind, Ember, Flame & Sunburn become human, it would like when Twilight Sparkle came to Earth and found out that she became human after her arrival.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

User Image User Image

So when the dragons Whirlwind, Ember, Flame & Sunburn become human, it would like when Twilight Sparkle came to Earth and found out that she became human after her arrival.
Yea Equestria Girls was a anime design after all, the Anime trade mark is there, large Iris in the Eyes  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:13 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea Equestria Girls was a anime design after all, the Anime trade mark is there, large Iris in the Eyes

So Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Equestria Girls and RWBY are 3 kinds of Western Anime (North America)?

Isn't Kappa Mikey (being a Nicktoon) a combination of both Anime meets Traditional Animation (West meets East).

Nick Jr used to show children's anime such as Maya the Bee, Lost Cities of Gold, Little Prince & Maple Town which was before Nick Jr made the change to Original Content such as Blue's Clues

Grima Kakimari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:28 am
Kanna Kakimari

Hello, did you sleep well, Kanna.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:41 am
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25554615#396725970

Hi Kanna and Grima, hope to see you post here soon *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:58 am
Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari

Check this out, Kanna. I can imagine the Dragon collars being designed like Cat/Dog Collars from Putt Putt Pep's Birthday Surprise, the last Humongus Adventure Game before they changed to working Backyard Sports Games to compete with EA Sports' Library as a competitor and before they first closed down after Backyard Football 2010

Dragon Flame newly human
User Image
User Image

Dragon Ember newly human
User Image
User Image

Dragon Unicorn Whirl newly human
User Image
User Image

Dragon Sunburn newly human
User Image
User Image

What do you thin of their close up on their Dragon Collars.
Rainbow Cloud = Whirlwind
Starburst = Sunburn
Heart = Ember
Bow = Flame  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:13 pm
Omg this lag is hardly making me pist  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

So Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Equestria Girls and RWBY are 3 kinds of Western Anime (North America)?

Isn't Kappa Mikey (being a Nicktoon) a combination of both Anime meets Traditional Animation (West meets East).

Nick Jr used to show children's anime such as Maya the Bee, Lost Cities of Gold, Little Prince & Maple Town which was before Nick Jr made the change to Original Content such as Blue's Clues

Grima Kakimari
Don't forget Mysticons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar the Last Air Bender and Avatar Legends of Korra  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:22 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Grima Kakimari
Don't forget Mysticons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar the Last Air Bender and Avatar Legends of Korra

You mean TMNT 2012 with Tinkerbell's voice, Mae Whitman, doing April O'Neil?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Grima Kakimari

Yeap, those were Anime too  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:21 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Grima Kakimari

Do you like the Dragon Collar Tags for Whirl, Sunburn, Ember and Flame?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

I do they are nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

I do they are nice

Thanks. What is new, Kanna. I finished working on the Swimsuit outfits for Ember and Whirlwind  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games