Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Raw: General Manager's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleKechara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:24 am
Rachel looks over at Shannon. "Well, she's saying she was stood up by someone named Rachel. I can only assume that's me, right? What match is she talking about?"

(( gonk Just checked pay per view... When did I get a contenders match? How come I never heard about that?))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 pm
LittleKechara
Rachel looks over at Shannon. "Well, she's saying she was stood up by someone named Rachel. I can only assume that's me, right? What match is she talking about?"

(( gonk Just checked pay per view... When did I get a contenders match? How come I never heard about that?))
((That's why you're supposed to read everything.))

*Smackdown's Randy Orton strut into the office. He glanced briefly at Rachel's body before flashing his arrogant smirk.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:18 am
Mr. Orton,

He extends his hand in a friendly manner

What can I do for you, sir?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:54 am
Rachel glares at Ransdy, but it may not be evident from behind her mask. She looks back to Shane, and points to Randy with her thumb. "I'll fight him, then."  

LittleKechara

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:30 pm
J_B_Layfield
Mr. Orton,

He extends his hand in a friendly manner

What can I do for you, sir?

*Orton shook his hand and looked at Flair.*

Right...please.

John, I'll make this simple: Batista and I want a shot at the World Tag Team titles.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:54 am
"It's just like my grandpa said," Rachel says, ignoring Randy's dismissal of her. "If it doesn't involve championships or revenge, you'll wimp out of any challenge."
She turns back to Shane. "Anyway, I heard there's a Royal Rumble coming up. Any way I can get a shot at that? Maybe a qualification match, or something?"

LittleKechara

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:38 am
Rachel don't worry, your in it.

Looks at Orton:

As for you Mr. Orton we are going to have a number one contender's match with the NEW EVOLUTION vs. Jed & John "Bradshaw" Layfield. Get ready and good luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:25 pm
~ Melina walks into the office ~ " yea i know im back, and i want a match, i dont care if its a diva from raw or smackdown. i just want a match now "  

Melina_MNM1987

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:40 am
Melina_MNM1987
~ Melina walks into the office ~ " yea i know im back, and i want a match, i dont care if its a diva from raw or smackdown. i just want a match now "
Ok you can face Rachel  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:39 am
Rachel gives Melina a sidelong glance. "Fine, she'll do. When will we have this match?"  

LittleKechara

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:25 pm
How about right now. For the womens title.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:59 pm
Mystic strutted into the GM's office. He was looking to talk to Shane about a match at the Rumble.

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Zemnas
Mystic strutted into the GM's office. He was looking to talk to Shane about a match at the Rumble.
Mystic

What can I do for you? How did the WWF Title Match go?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 am
J_B_Layfield
How about right now. For the womens title.

Rachel thinks a bit, with her hands on her hips. "You know, if it'sokay with Miss Perez, I'd like to pass on that. I already volunteered for the Royal Rumble, and I don't think champions/contenders are allowed to enter." She winks. "Besides, the women's title is too low a goal. I'd feel much more chalenged shooting for the main title, or at least something inbetween, like Intercontinental."  

LittleKechara

Melina_MNM1987

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:41 pm
~ Melina smirks ~ " i accept the match..... and pretty thing going for such a big title like the onthers is very foolish. its like ur a sult asking for a gang bang " ~ she shot the comment to Racheal ~ " see u in the ring "  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games