Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:00 pm
williams_101
fearth
stressed fearth skide around a conner "ahhhh stupid stuipd... how did i do that " she cryed
the girl had walked right into the main room of a baricks were all the gards were seated xd now she was running from about 2000 of them in full aurmer and blades, long swards, arrows and even flame throweres at her back .
*BOOM* fearth stoped just as the wall was blown off the castle side a huge dlack dragon swaded there it's eyes bulging with bloodlust gonk
"oh man " she whinded
"i gess this is what the mean by stuck between a rock and a hard place "
then the rider of the dragon got down off the dragon and said im on your side that my hand,but it was dartzs that was being controlled by Can who had great hate in his eyes take my hand he said
fearth slid a little closer to the hand then stoped and looked at the man it was daritzs but his eyes were diffrent yet for milure ..
who ,, who are you ?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:02 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
stressed fearth skide around a conner "ahhhh stupid stuipd... how did i do that " she cryed
the girl had walked right into the main room of a baricks were all the gards were seated xd now she was running from about 2000 of them in full aurmer and blades, long swards, arrows and even flame throweres at her back .
*BOOM* fearth stoped just as the wall was blown off the castle side a huge dlack dragon swaded there it's eyes bulging with bloodlust gonk
"oh man " she whinded
"i gess this is what the mean by stuck between a rock and a hard place "
then the rider of the dragon got down off the dragon and said im on your side that my hand,but it was dartzs that was being controlled by Can who had great hate in his eyes take my hand he said
fearth slid a little closer to the hand then stoped and looked at the man it was daritzs but his eyes were diffrent yet for milure ..
who ,, who are you ?

i am a part of Will that he can never get rid of he said and im am your saveior at the momeant unless you want them to get a hold of you he said

mean whlile at will's end something is going to happen and i don't like it at all will was thinking,i feel like someone is goinf to betrey me and then hurt someone close to me i just don't like it will was thinking, as he walked back and fro,if only i could controll fire at will once more but i have been able to do that since i left hell, then will ran and puch the fire it burned his hands but his hands healed remember the fire will called to his body,but the fire didn't seem to do any thing but something else inside him did sdomething was growing deep inside but was not let ready but each time he hit the fire the more ready it became  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:04 am
fearth nodded and took hold of the mans hand swing her up onto the back of the dragon she wraped her arms around his mucler waist and held on tight waiting for lift off.
Down in the screact dongen the king an queen were jurked out of there conversation by a lod bang. "what in the world!"
"come my king we must see what is going on "
as the two climed back up the stears they said a magic spell turning them young once agin .
Will jumped back as the wall in the fire place slid open . he though he had finaly gotten in .
"you!! " screached the queen
here husben lunged at will grabing him by a fist ful of hair
"sorry lad but you have seen to much . twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:32 pm
Supreme Allah
Hibiki sat on the floor of his room, in what appeared to be a deep meditation. actually he was praticing his telekinetic abilities. he was raising and moving the stuff in his room. this skill of his needed practice, so what better way not to do it? he began thinking about the fox and her companion. i shouldn't have acted that way, he thought.
((by the way... i stole your money bag))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:19 pm
fearth
fearth nodded and took hold of the mans hand swing her up onto the back of the dragon she wraped her arms around his mucler waist and held on tight waiting for lift off.
Down in the screact dongen the king an queen were jurked out of there conversation by a lod bang. "what in the world!"
as the two climed back up the stears they said a magic spell turning them young once agin .
Will jumped back as the wall in the fire place slid open . he though he had finaly gotten in .

let me go said a voice that didn't come from will's mouth, but after a time or to they forgoten about it and toke him to a room that was deep with water and was dark(it was an under ground well
~~ the dragon flyed away the rider said that will told him to leave without him but will didn't say such a thing but fearth beleaved all of it, and then the dragon landed on a huge stone table that looked like a full moon, the rider helped fearth down as they walk to the middle of the table, Can came out of the rider and he could be seen and the king became back in controll of his body and Can began falling apart but at the time only his right ear fell off  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 am
williams_101
fearth

let me go said a voice that didn't come from will's mouth, but after a time or to they forgoten about it and toke him to a room that was deep with water and was dark(it was an under ground well
~~ the dragon flyed away the rider said that will told him to leave without him but will didn't say such a thing but fearth beleaved all of it, and then the dragon landed on a huge stone table that looked like a full moon, the rider helped fearth down as they walk to the middle of the table, Can came out of the rider and he could be seen and the king became back in controll of his body and Can began falling apart but at the time only his right ear fell off
fearth jumped back and took out her two sabers as the kig lunged at her .
"can i thought you were dead ! and why the hell did you help dartzs?" she spat
"don't bother talking to that living vile corps you should just worry about yourslef rigt now" the older man druled and moved closer.
*back at the placea*
after will was chained to the wall the king and queen left back up the screat staires the wall closing after them .
a soft hissing sound filled his ears and looked to were it coming from , it was a steady stream of water that was rising quit quckly eek gonk "awwww man " he ground and started to pull on his chains . the water was all ready at his waist and will realy didn't feel like dieing agin for they always said third strik your out  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:29 am
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Hibiki sat on the floor of his room, in what appeared to be a deep meditation. actually he was praticing his telekinetic abilities. he was raising and moving the stuff in his room. this skill of his needed practice, so what better way not to do it? he began thinking about the fox and her companion. i shouldn't have acted that way, he thought.

(wow, thats cold)

Hibiki walked downstairs, ready to get something to eat. he ordered a large plate of fish, rice, and some sake. he was about to dive intohis plate, but the man stopped him. "20 gold coins." he said, his hand out.

Hibiki went for his bag, but noticed it wasn't there. what the hell?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:51 am
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Supreme Allah

(wow, thats cold)

Hibiki walked downstairs, ready to get something to eat. he ordered a large plate of fish, rice, and some sake. he was about to dive intohis plate, but the man stopped him. "20 gold coins." he said, his hand out.

((its in the charecter description)) Ty is sleeping full and happy in her room, oblivious to anything but her dream  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth jumped back and took out her two sabers as the kig lunged at her .
"can i thought you were dead ! and why the hell did you help dartzs?" she spat
"don't bother talking to that living vile corps you should just worry about yourslef rigt now" the older man druled and moved closer.
*back at the placea*
after will was chained to the wall the king and queen left back up the screat staires the wall closing after them .
a soft hissing sound filled his ears and looked to were it coming from , it was a steady stream of water that was rising quit quckly eek gonk "awwww man " he ground and started to pull on his chains . the water was all ready at his waist and will realy didn't feel like dieing agin for they always said third strik your out

will was now clam he looks at his arms, well i could ripe my arms off but that wou do more harm then good,will noticed the there was a silver like thing comeing off his skin, that the wolf's bane its comeing off thats a good sign said will thinking but i don't see a moon,but just then there was a sound a real pretty Maiden voce said if you will do something fore me i will free you,ok said will, then the maiden hit the chains and they was gone and then she graded will's right hand and then they was out of the well, thwn she said i will be back will fore my paymeant want i want to be raid she said and then she was gone, will then walked a long time in the under ground place and then will fond a battle meg,it was 50 feet tall, and it looked like a winged breast robot but there was more to it,like it was good and demonic, will walked closer and the eyes of it looked at will ,the eves looked like a liveing thing that was in pain,what the hell yelled will, it can't be then will looked at his right arm so thats what they did with it, then will put his right hand on it and then it was free form is pain then it let will ploit it, it then move verry fast and just like that it was out of the cassle,,will then said a realy bad thing and the meg said it 2,an angel came out of noware,so you'll fond one of the missing pieces of you 1st body, said the angel i can't let you have it any more,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:56 am
fearth was in a heated battle with the larder man the ring or meatel could be heard for milles .
fearth kicked up and under dartzs x cross and landed a cool kick on his cheast make him wezze. when a lightnig bolt made her look up .
a pair of green wings was fighting with a hug robot of some surt ... and Will was on the robot!!!
"payatcion !!" shouted the man as he slashed at fearts side , the girl skiped out of the way and sprip her hidden wings flying up and away towards will.
"you catn't get away that easly " he grunted and called over the dragon and chased after fearth  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:19 am
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Supreme Allah

(wow, thats cold)

((its in the charecter description)) Ty is sleeping full and happy in her room, oblivious to anything but her dream

((sorry i haven't posted recently, I'm having problems finding internet access right now so this will probably be the last time I post for a while.)
Ishizai did not feel tired so she thought about the person they had just met.
"he must be fairly powerful to have that attitude and still be here," she thought, "What do I care, at least he doesn't know what I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:59 pm
fearth
fearth was in a heated battle with the larder man the ring or meatel could be heard for milles .
fearth kicked up and under dartzs x cross and landed a cool kick on his cheast make him wezze. when a lightnig bolt made her look up .
a pair of green wings was fighting with a hug robot of some surt ... and Will was on the robot!!!
"payatcion !!" shouted the man as he slashed at fearts side , the girl skiped out of the way and sprip her hidden wings flying up and away towards will.
"you catn't get away that easly " he grunted and called over the dragon and chased after fearth

will and the breast flew high and then hammed hard on the angel the angel in return jumped back and teleaported behind will and hit him hard the breast toke all the pain the cry of it make some birds die then will turned around and hit him but then the angel teleaport away and became more powerfull then the angel charged at will with hate in its eyes

~~ the dragon shot fire balls at fearth as she tryed to get away,and Can jumped on to the dragon and toke the Jaged egde sword and sithe form the king and then jumped off as he did his body turned to ashes  

williams_101

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:00 pm
Hibiki ran upstairs to his room. he searched the entire area, trying to find his bag. "wait. could they have.....?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:38 am
Supreme Allah
Hibiki ran upstairs to his room. he searched the entire area, trying to find his bag. "wait. could they have.....?"
Ty still sleeps in complete comfort knowing everything is hidden  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:08 am
williams_101
fearth

will and the breast flew high and then hammed hard on the angel the angel in return jumped back and teleaported behind will and hit him hard the breast toke all the pain the cry of it make some birds die then will turned around and hit him but then the angel teleaport away and became more powerfull then the angel charged at will with hate in its eyes

~~ the dragon shot fire balls at fearth as she tryed to get away,and Can jumped on to the dragon and toke the Jaged egde sword and sithe form the king and then jumped off as he did his body turned to ashes
fearth seeing this became confused."why had he taken the wepons away?
Oh well at lest she could get her shith and wills sword.
the girl dove down but was cut of by the telaporting angel!!
the two colidied and fell to the earth that was far below.
"will!"
fearth cryed out as the air pushed past her . the man was already about to teloport agin..
as will made a move to turn around the dazed dartzs rammed the dragon into wills robot they too lost control some what and fell for a while  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games