Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:42 pm
"We could do it but with bows and arrows are most worthy opponent dropped at our feet and more husbands can go home to their familes and wifes. I had no husband so I couldn't go home...I had to stay at the camp and comand new recruits. It got lonely being the only girl in the army."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:04 pm
"Hmm. You should have fought in a legion, becuase there are many women in the legions. Can you still shoot well with te bow?" He asked, as he walked onto the main road.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Ayu smiled at the question, "Best shooter in the whole damn army! I could soot over 400 yards away, through trees and waterfalls! Hitting the target straight in the head. Over 90 mph they go sometimes....just depends on what kind of day it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:18 pm
"What unit did you serve in? Fight any recent battles?" he asked, quite curious. Archery was a skill that he had never been able to master. No matter how hard he tried. He could shoot well enough wiht a crossbow, but wiht a longbow he was an utter failure.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:40 am
"My unit is quite different than any regular army. The elves name their unit all by themselves so others won't know which unit they get. We change the numbers all the time but last time I served, before I was mortally wounded, the unit was either unit 1 or unit 2 I keep forgeting.
But it has been alittle while over 50 years....so I was 100 at my last battle. I was demon/elf but I used to be pure demon once....something happened to where I become part elfe...really weird."

Ayu sighed remembering all of her friends in the army.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Takeshi, noticing the group starting to leave, jumps out of his window and rolls as he lands behind them. Might as well let them know they've got my help whether they like it or not, he thinks to himself.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Ayu noticed Takeshi and sighed. She walked to him not smiling bowing her head in apologie. "I'm sorry Takeshi.....I'll try not to read your mind every again...please don't be mad.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 pm
"Wasn't mad," Takeshi says, "Just being careful. Not a good sign to have someone who knows what I'll do next. However, I think I can forgive you this one slip up." He looks into Ayu's eyes. She's not a bad person, just didn't know I'd be so jumpy about having my mind read, he thinks to himself.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:10 am
Ayu slowly smiles and nods. "Thank you!" She ran back to catch up with Dhalgren and Ty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:45 am
"I knew it would work out somehow." Dhalgren said to himself. Although he still wondred why he needed an assasin. And wished he had brought a shield and spear. He could use his sword quite well, but he was an expert with a spear.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:11 am
Ayu walked right behind Dhalgren and carved a spear. She smiled and sanded it. "Here Dhalgren.....you might need this...." Ayu tossed him the spear and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Dhalgren caught the spear, and looked at it. "Where did ou get this?" he asked. Although it did feel rasurring to have something he knew how to use in his grip.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 pm
Ayu smiled. "I made it....I've had it and I made it...The tip will never come off and has poison in the tip. Most elves use it too." Ayu giggles. "But we always win anyway." She walked ahead alittle not looking back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. It was a little shorter than he was used to, but it would do. He never used weapons wiht poisoned tips, but he jsut shrugged it off. He never really understood the customs of elves anyway. And as far as he knew, he had never fought in a major battle with, or against elves.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:50 am
Ayu looked around. This is not looking good. She looked at the sky and sighed. Just calm down Ayu no point to blast through the trees.
Ayu looked up trying to smile but nothing really could cover her nevrousness.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games