Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:12 pm
"I know of some of them, when you catch them could you get me to see them? i want to talk to them, he likes how they can get into little spaces that grown ups cant and that people hesitate to kill children, and its harder to arrest them" She sighs and picks up the tea again and looks at its contents which quickly atop steamin and she takes another sip and smiles a bit "but he will probably send in baby face, if you want to be sure its him, all you have to do is splash wine on his face"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:19 pm
"Wine?" Zack lifted a brow. He wasnt sure if he cared about little kids anymore. He looked at his tea which still hadnt been touched. "Listen. I have some of the finest guards. If they catch them, then they'll bring them to the basement. There, you can find a cealed up room. Trust me. Even the finest theif couldnt get out. I should know." he looked away and thought for a minute.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Ty thinks and doesnt ask into his buisness again "i might be able to stop them from sending any more later, their employer is Humo, if someone got him first... then no one would bother to try later..." takes a large gulp and looks at Zack "if you sent someone who could get him before tomorrow, that being when he could get someone to come, there wouldnt be a need for the gaurds"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:42 pm
Zack sat there thinking he wasnt sure what he was going to do at the moment. He was more into guarding his house then catching the man who wanted to rob him. "your going to lead me to him. Im going to get this man by my own hands."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:51 pm
Ty obviously hesitates wheather to do so or not "ok, I will take you to him, when do you want to go?" ty gets ready to gulp down the rest of her tea  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:00 pm
Zack hesitated before he rose. He got up and looked at ty with a grin. "Right now. Lets get a move on. Your leading the way so go." he took her to the door where he found guards already standing outside. There was a circle around his house. Guards on every entrance. "Well, this is their fastest yet. Shall we?" He closed the door behind her and took her hand pulling her in front of him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:13 pm
Ty nearly spills the tea as she gulps it down and is yanked forewards at the same time and puts the cup on a garbage can at the door right beside to gaurds as to not be forgotten "kay, ummm, lets see..." looks in her bag and grabs a leather leash and collar out of it and puts it on then turns into a doberman pincher and says around the leash "unlesh you want to make a shcene?" wags her stubby tail looking up at him "thish way it can at least look like im pulling you in a hurry to get to da park" she patiently waits for him to grab the leash  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:42 pm
Zack stopped and grabbed the leash. "You look better as your normal self." He turned away and walked down the street. "ok, lead the way."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:58 pm
"was that a compliment?" walks enregeticaly in front of him and starts pulling up the leash leading them into the darker and dirtier part of town and goes up to a old house's driveway and turns into herself but with red hair and no ears "this isnt him, i need to ask for directions, wait here a second, she he cant see vary far, can yu let go o my collar? its uncomfortable enough as it is" a moment of panic flashes in her eyes then is gone just as fast as it had appeared for she rememered he needed her help  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:01 pm
Zack let her leash go and watched her. He wasnt sure what was going on but he just let things run its course.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:50 pm
Ty runs up to the door knocks on the door and a large old man answers and they talk calmly and quietly for a minute and she walks back to him and waits for the door to close before she talks "he may be blind, but he has good hearing, he is at the baby cleaners house, meaning he is at babyfaces house at the edge of town, its a badly colored shack at the edge of town, he just left, if you flew you could see him on the way"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:05 pm
((sorry had to go to dinner ^^ wink )

Zack sighed and walked slowly in the direction Tiger had run off to. He couldnt believe he had complimented her. She should be greatefull...i dont do that often...Hell i dont ever do it...She should be gratefull that im teaching her too. That ungratefull...He coughed and looked around the street.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 pm
Ty lets her hair go to the normal brown and her ears pop back up "do you need me to show you his house to? its not hard to spot..." waits a little uncomfortably

((got to go for the night, bye))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:13 am
Zack came upon a cafe and waited there. If she was smart she would know where to look. He did his routine pick-pocketing that time and grinned from the looks on the faces of the people who were robbed.

Xixi woke and found Strikes note. She got dressed into a black spring dress and headed out to where Strike had asked her to meet him. She found the place easily and also found strike. Her heart jumped and she swallowed. Xixi could tell something was on his mind.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:17 pm
Ty turns into a hawk and starts flying in the direction of babyface's house and sees humo half way there, then she dives into an alley and turns into a horse with octopus legs on her sides and grabs humo and throws him on her back and gallops to the cafe not even letting him get close to falling off until she gets there where she bucks him off and collapses and slips back into the shape of a cat and falls asleep at Zacks feet  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games