Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Tiger looks at her curiously, then, after a few repetitions of it, smiles. she thinks about the first time she was free where she heard sone children playing a game to it. Ty walks inside, comforted by her ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 pm
"DUNA NA NU!! DUNA NA NU!!! DUNA!!!," she sang softly.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Ty holds in a laugh, turning it into a giggle. She bite her lip as her ears flick around nervusly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:40 pm
"KABLAH!!," she said and hit the light switch. "This part of the game building is under construction," she said.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 am
As Ayu turned on the light, Mia tryed to get out. But the shadow that she had been hiding in disappeared when all the lights when on so because she was trying so hard to get out of the floor she made thumping noises. After a while, Mia got tired and got out of the floor through Ayu's shadow.

Mia huffed a bit and tapped Ayu's shoulder. "Thank you very much for pretty much locking me in the floor." Mia had her hands on her hips and had a frown on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:37 pm
"Sorry!" she said turned of the lights and grabbed a lamp. "Come on this way!" she said and headed for a heavy steel door.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Tiger follows her, not as comftorable as before. She sniffs and rubs her eyes. "I hate this smell." she mumbles quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Rosie smiled lamely and nodded slowly, nervously. "I'm sorry..." she muttered, as she follow them on..

Rosie....Rosie...Rosie....Rosie...Rosie....Rosie... it whispered.

She heard is again, what was the meaning of this? Who is to calling her? What was happening...She wanted to turn around to check and see again if there was anything behind them, but she didn't want the group to worry about her or think her annoying.

Rosie....Rosie...Rosie....Rosie...Rosie....Rosie... it whispered louder again...

Her head started throbbing and she felt her knees caving in.

Rosie....Rosie...

Her knees suddenly crashed to the ground and she just gave in screaming. "Stop it! It's hurting me! Stop it! Leave me alone!" She screamed. This time, it wasn't only the voice whispering, but the sound of many footsteps, big, loud footsteps coming towards them.

And then a loud crash broken behind them, a raid of creatures appeared, their eyes hungry for flesh any kind of flesh that they can fill themselves with. To give them a sense of power.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:12 am
Mia whipped around to look at the girl sitting on the floor. Then she saw the monsters caving in on her. Mia had to react. She ordered some shadows around her to form into a whip and she attacked the monsters and slammed them into a wall.

"This isn't good."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Draconus hears the crash and turns, his hand gone to his left side. The young man curses, the sword at his side had faded away with the rest of the shadows when Ayu turned the lights on. Concentrating, he creates a new one, using the darkness the had formed when Ayu turned the lights off again.  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Tiger looks shocked. "Tibouron? No." She says quietly and weakly, staring at a more greyish creature. Ice starts to form around Ty, causing there to be distorted shadows and lights all around the room. "I can't fight them Ayu. I can't..." The ice starts to form a shield around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 pm
Ayu's eyes turned black this time and her outfit turned black as well. "It's ok ty I got u," she said and stood in front of her. A ice bow formed and she started shooting black/greenish arrows at the greyish creature.

"Where did they come from!?" she asked and started to shoot arrows at the ones she couldn't get to.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Tiger makes the ice thicken so she can't see out and no one can see in. Suddenly a black and brown Doberman pincher runs in and bites on to a creature that had been trying to attack Rosie from behind. Growling it hangs off of the creature's neck and claws at it fiercely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:46 pm
She attacks a monster. "Why does it have to be us," she thought  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Draconus cuts down one of the creatures, weilding the sword awkwardly, his inexperience with a sword obvious. "I knew getting here was too easy, even for me," he mutters under his breath.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games