Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Tiger looks embaressed and walks back to the tree silently. When she gets there she looks at her then looks back and climbs the tree. She sits down looking away from the group with her ears down. Im such a screw up. I just did it again. Made myself look more like a freak than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:47 pm
Ayu asked ty in her thoughts Who said u were a skrew up?  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:58 pm
Tiger whips her head around and looks at her shocked. After a few seconds she thinks. My maker. His assistant. His son. His slaves She thinks of a smooth man with red all around him. With his image comes the strong feelings of hate and pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:13 pm
What kind of things do u have to think about she thought  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Tiger blanks. A great many things. Like how you are making my head feel funny. She looks away smiling while thinking this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Sorry she thought and blushed do that often.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Its... okay. It hasnt killed me yet. Tiger winces and holds her chest again. After a few seconds she lets go and stretches her shoulder, kinda hoping she hadn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm
She giggled.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:40 pm
Tiger looks at her quizicaly. "I can hear you, you know." She looks at the sky. Invading minds isnt very polite.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:54 pm
"I know," she said.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:59 pm
I wont tell if you dont. Tiger thinks just in case someone else is awake. I like a little privacy on certain subjects.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:07 am
Sure whatever she thought.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Okay. I will see you in the morning. Night. Tiger starts thinking of a snowy field with ice crystals sparkling unexpectedly in the soft light. She freezes a temporary bed on her branch and falls alseep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Ayu sat next to Yuki and laughed. She put her head on his stomach and went to sleep.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 am
After seeing her nghtmare, Mia saw complete darkness, then a bright light spreading everywhere. Then all the gods and goddess' appeared before her and stood in a large circle. They all raised their hands and created the Sacred Orb. It glowed like a star and every now and then, a different symbol would appear in it. After this life-giving orb was made a surge of light spread out from the orb and wherever it went, land and sea appeared. It was creating the world.

"What is this? Am I seeing....?"

The goddess of earth, also known as Mother Nature, tapped Mia's shoulder and waved at her.
"Yes. You are seeing the world being created before your very eyes. You are seeing the very begining of your existence. Then she put her arm around Mia's shoulder.

"Come, walk with me." They walked around the area of the Sacred Orb for a while. "Listen well, mortal, I want you to remember this dream....ok? I want you to remember this as a symbol or something that means something to you. If you forget this dream, I will punish you with what we gods and goddess' see fit. This dream....this dream will be one of the most important things that you will ever remember. Now kneel.

Mia couldn't exactly take this all in but she kneeled anyways. The goddess lifted her hands to the sky for a brief moment and then stepped back and pointed at Mia. "I bestow upon this human, the destiny of the great legends! Then vines started to shoot out of the ground and twist around Mia's legs, binding her to the ground.

"What!" The goddess started to fade into a green wisp of smoke. Keep your friends dear, and in great times of need, they will be there.

((Sorry for the long text! Some posts may be like this because I will update the story.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games