Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:26 pm
Alzamus: "Horrible.."

*He simply shook his head a little, a bit of a sigh coming from him. As a father, it was nightmarish to try to even imagine your children being slaughtered and turned into unholy demons. He didn't say or do anything when the spoon literally snapped in half.*

Alzamus: "It only makes me more glad that I was able to get that license for you. The business with the Niearcim, the supposedly 'random' demon attacks..."

Pyro: "Sir, what do you have there? Sir..."

*A couple of booths away, the owner of the resturaunt was talking with a rather bird-like being who had tried to discreetly hide a black object in his shirt. They argued a for a moment, before Pyro revealed that it was a recording device. He asked the birdman what he was recording, and caught hold of his uncontrolled glance towards Rosemary and Alzamus. Looking around them, they found an almost microscopic device on the ceiling of their booth. Alzamus groaned, letting his head fall into his hands.*

Alzamus: "The tabloids are at it again..."

*Pyro had already grabbed the man by the scruff of his feathery neck, snatching up the recorder.*

Birdman: "You can't take that! That is Dalos Exclusive property!"

Pyros: "And now it's mine. You media vultures aren't welcome here, you know that. I banned Dalos Exclusive employees from here months ago! You keep harassing some of my best customers..."

Birdman: "Unhand me! I'm a reporter! The realm needs to know this! They're trying to build their own armed forces! The High Council should not have given that woman such a license! It's crazy, they'll armed themselves like the Inakum!"

*The thin bird being feebly tried to grab back at the recorder. Pyros grunted, dropping the piece of equipment on the floor, and grinded it under his foot."

Birdman: "You'll pay for that! I'm going to get the police in here! Destruction of private property! Assault!"

Pyros: "Shut the hell up, before I cook you into one of my next dinner specials. Mrs. Mori, Mr. Lazeranos, my apologies for the intrusion on your meal. I'll take care of him personally."

*The heavy set reaper then marched the squawking reporter to the front door, and literally threw him out. Alzamus reached for the other half of the device, muttered something, and dropped it into his drink, causing it to spark a bit.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:56 pm
*Rosemary's eyes narrowed. He won't even remember anything to spread rumors. She caught the bird's eye before he was thrown out.*

You will go home, get yourself drunk, not remember anything you did tonight, and forget everything you heard us talk about.

*She began to casually sip her drink giving everyone who heard the bird the suggestive thought that they heard the speal of a drunken lunatic. Well everyone but Pyros that is. She was sure none of those who heard were psychic in anyway.* So that's what was on the ceiling....I'm still not used to all your devices, so I didn't know what that was.*

He's lucky that we're not on my planet. Really...there's not even enough vampires where I'm from to be any real threat to this realm and I laugh at the thought of me giving the humans there any such things.

Oh I'm not sure I've ever told you this, but if you look at the history of your antivenom potion one of my male pen names is credited to outside research you found and used for that development.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:15 pm
*Alzamus seemed to grin a bit*

Alzamus: "Thats actually very interesting. You know if you have some proof, you could probably get properly credited for that information. There may even be some bonuses avaliable."

"Call me a bit morbidly curious, but why exactly is that reporter lucky he isn't on your planet? Would it involve him being Kentucky fried, and served with a side of mashed potatos? But yes, what he was babbling on about was really absurd. The High Council doesn't make any decisions lightly..."

"So, how has the situation with you and Jacob been? He's apparently been spending a lot more time there, according to my son. The man was such a recluse before... it couldn't have been healthy for him."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:24 am
With coleslaw and biscuits. I think I've explained it to you before the penalties of drawing attention to ourselves...so we try to get rid of the problem before it has a chance to fester...

As for that anti-venom.... I'm not interested in money if that's what you mean by bonuses. I was just happy to see it there really since I know how useful it is. The one I developed ended up being a cure all for my planet that is...not like yours... I have the original notes with just Rose on it that I made I forget how many years before the published version... and handwritten copy of the original print with the other name on all in the same handwriting. Only a few was released mainly because I just wanted it out there and who would have listened to it back then? I thought most of them were burned or destroyed.

Yes he was, but we asked him a few days into our relationship if wanting an hour or two of his time was too much to ask for and he said it wasn't...and then we asked him then why isn't he giving it when he knew we wanted it?

At first he was very nervous, especially when Veni bit him, saying that he hadn't exactly had much social contact all his life. Well from what we can tell especially after going to his realm, he chose that...those demons seemed like they wanted to be social with him, but he apparently never really gave them the opportunity...at least not in the way they wanted...Despite the fact that my husband laid off on the teasing and tried his best to not make him uncomfortable, he was still weary of him at first.

It was so hard to get his attention sometimes. It'd be hard to draw his attention away from his task to get him to eat something, but after he realized that he actually benifitted from taking care of himself his attention became easier to grasp when we had food. He never ignored it because we did warn him that if he didn't eat something he just might hurt us.

I'd get into many arguments with him. He kept reading his books and thinking in languages I couldn't understand. I only got the images...so we'd get into arguments of that because I'd become annoyed and distracted by things that I was hearing from him, but didn't understand. He's always thinking about his work every minute of his waking hour even when he was reading something like Peter Pan with us and BlackMN. You think of your work too much! You don't think of yours enough! On and on and on. He gained my temper for a while. Veni would be in the middle, shrinking almost it seemed, as we'd spat mental arguments at each other.

We eventually forced him to go out with us to the roof of our drive-in-theater and hand him some headphones to hear the sound...at first he brought reading material and hardly payed attention to the movie...but recently he stopped doing that...he still thought about his work, but at least he wasn't doing it...

Even if he was slightly uncomfortable of it at first, he always did seem to enjoy falling asleep next to us to some extent and eventually got used to Veni trying to flirt with me a little before bed. He didn't do much but no matter where he'd do it the necromancer would have known if he was in the same realm, so why not right in front of him was my husband's logic. Not like I was going to get any privacy anyways.

Recently the past month has been wonderful with him. Veni has been teaching him how to play card games, some popular board games, and the like. The other day when he came back from the Niearcim realm he wanted us to hang around him...I think he discovered that he likes our company. He doesn't get up anymore to go sleep somewhere else and he admitted in his thoughts at least that he likes us biting him. I think it's because we'd try so hard to make it so he wouldn't hurt at all, like he did even a little bit every minute of everyday. Sometimes it's even hard to tell whose thought is who's. He seems happier and that's what we've been trying to do is make him happy. Veni even got Jacob into a playful mood by throwing him into the water today and he reacted nicely to it.

The way Jacob had hurt me was that when he kicked me out of his head in his illusion that he was trying to break the connection between him and what he thought to be a niearcim...but in doing so he weakened ours...which actually allowed me to disobey him. Last night he wanted to fix it as soon as possible before they did anything.

He keeps calling our connection a "bond" which was starting to annoy me. It has so many meanings one of them is contract. There has to be a better word for it...I basically told him to show me that he wanted me back...I meant to be forceful...He got up and sat next to me, but instead of putting my face to his neck he put his to mine and kissed it. You can only imagine how shocked I was. He had never done anything like that before. I've kissed his several times when I've fed off him, but he's never done the same.

He then held my face to his neck and said to me "Bite me." Those had to have been the best words I have ever heard him say...What could I compare it to for you to understand the significance of those words to me? It was like...I suppose similar to your desire for something from someone like your wife and finding out that she wants it too. While I was on him, he asked Veni if he wanted to feed too. Veni liked the idea of doing that the same time as me despite eating his fill, so he tried it for a little while and well apparently it was so much better then we could do separately. For the first time since we've been with him, he hadn't thought of his work at all for a long time. Afterwards Jacob really seemed to desire to be close to us and he seems fine with that still...he's not really embarrassed either. I heard you walking past our door...we didn't do much, but at the same time it was a lot for him. What we did...isn't wrong is it? And then... I am still afraid of them finding out though...about us

You didn't see Jacob this afternoon before we left did you? The reason we left so suddenly was because one of his friends found a couple pages of a book that belonged to someone who cured themselves of that curse. His eternally open wounds are gone. No more disgusting chunks out of him. He was so happy to have his face again he cried. I was so happy for him. He no longer smells of exposed blood. He even let Veni dress him in something non-magelike today.

*She then described his home.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:55 am
*Alzamus gave Rosemary his full attention, as he always did whenever they had their chats. He nodded at times when appropriate, occasionally absorbing some of his meal or drink. He nearly chuckled when she revealed that Jacob kissed her instead of having her bite him.*

Alzamus: "Seems like that man has feelings for the both of you. As for being wrong... well, I've never been in anything other than a monogamous relationship with my wife Eliza, but I don't think what you three did was wrong. If it makes you all happy, and any issues can be dealt with, then I say there's nothing wrong with it at all."

"No, I'm afraid I was at work for most of today. Had to deal with some rather persistant problems, such as that black merchant center. It's good that he was able to get his face back. I can't even begin to imagine the man's joy. You'll have to forgive me if I can't imagine him wearing anything other than his black and brown clothing, with that armor of his. It just seems like such a huge part of his person."

*His face took on a thoughtful look as Rosemary described Jacob's living situation, with particular detail to how small and cramped his main home was.*

Alzamus: "Not too surprised that he basically has the bare essentials.. Maybe you should talk to him about purchasing some nanite-construction potions to extend his home, especially if he plans on having you two over there more often."

*It was at this time a familar, but not often seen face passed by. Milaku, the mage that had been regrettably responsible for Galantros' curse and who had also been a help in removing it, walked by. She was wearing simple clothing, her wings apparently inside her body at the moment.*

Alzamus: "Milaku? Milaku, how have you been? I don't think anyone's seen you in a while."

*The woman seemed a bit startled at having her name called out, and when she realized who it was, grew a bit embarrassed. She then seemed to become a bit unsure and nervous.*

Milaku: "Oh, hello Mr. Lazeranos, Rosemary. Ah, I've been a bit busy I suppose... moving into a home, adjusting to life here with my father..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:59 pm
*Rosemary just thought that she hadn't either when Alzamus said that he never been in anything other than a monogamous relationship...*

Veni wanted to see if they would recognize him if he dressed differently in combination with the full face. He still put him in black and brown with a little grey and white. He changed back after we were done swimming, but kept his hair up in that slightly higher pony-tail Veni put it in. Veni had said that he could think about it as his attempt to blend in Gaia and be less noticeable like he does when he travels to certain places. It would be nice to take him somewhere public if he wants to...

I think both Veni and I wanted to ask him to have another room put in if we stayed there sometimes or at least a larger bed with heavy drapes or somewhere we could sleep away from the light. The room would be nice... *She did enjoy her privacy in a comfortable area...his storage building wasn't her idea of comfort.*

*When Milaku arrived, Rosemary scooted over so she could sit next to her if she wanted. It was rather nice of Dieamos to decide to call someone daughter he had no control of having...made Rosemary wonder which angel was her "mother."* If you decide to sit down, I'll treat you to dinner. Have you been working?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:28 am
*Milaku thanked Rosemary, and sat down.*

Milaku: "Yes, I've been working for the government, mostly doing basic exorcisms. Training for that takes a little while, but it's good pay."

*Alzamus studied Milaku for a moment, noticing her increased anxiety ever since she noticed both Rosemary and himself sitting there.*

Alzamus: "Milaku, may I ask what's bothering you? You seem nervous."

Milaku: "Oh, um, nothing. It's nothing at all."

*The elder reaper shook his head. His empathy could read her emotions quite clearly*

Alzamus: "I'm a reaper, Milaku. We sense these things. Are you sure there isn't something you want to discuss?"

Milaku: "I'm... just feeling a little awkward is all. I mean, I'm the one responsible for your son's curse and all, and..."

Alzamus: "Oh, that business. Milaku, listen to me. I don't hold you responsible. My son doesn't hold you responsible. Even my wife, bless her soul, doesn't think you're to blame at all. If anything, it's all the fault of the Niearcim dear, and now that curse is gone. Don't worry yourself about that, alright? If anything, I'm thankful towards you. You helped my son and our friends leave that horrible place alive."

Milaku: "Alright, Mr. Lazera..."

Alzamus: "You go ahead and call me by my first name, Alzamus, alright?"

*Milaku managed a smile. She still felt awkward, but nearly not as much as she first did. A bit of weight was lifted off her shoulders as well when she realized the man didn't habor any ill feelings towards her.*

Milaku: "Thank you, Alzamus. Oh Rosemary, my father wanted to apologize for not coming by lately. He's been finding himself getting more and more drawn into Jacob's spellbooks, joking about how easy it seems to fall into Jacob's old habits. He says he'll visit sometime this week though, maybe rent a room while he's there. He wants to explore Gaia a bit more.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:58 pm
So that's where those habits went to. Out of curiosity: does he call you daughter?

----

You sunk my battleship!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:10 pm
Milaku: "Yes, it's very nice of him. He talked with me a short while after he found out I was made out of part of him. Dieamos said that neither one of us were used to the idea, or how it worked, but that if there was a part of him that was living on it's own out there, he would want to considerate family."

*She gave a grin at some thoughts while Pryo came by to give her a menu.*

Milkau: "He even tried asked questions of demons living in Limbo that had children, and picked up some texts on parenthood. I wish I had one of those cameras or something to capture his face when he tried to ask if I had already been 'potty-trained.' He was so serious too!"

*Alzamus gave a good laugh at that, his memories going back to wondering if he would have to teach his own son how to use a toliet, depending on how much of him would be reaper or not.*

Alzamus: "I was worried about that myself for Galantros before he was born. We weren't sure if he'd take more after a reaper or a demon... I certainly don't have any experience with using a toliet!"

Milaku: "... why is that, Alzamus?"

*Alzamus started to laugh again. It must have never come up in conversation between her and Jacob or her father about reapers. He gestured for her to watch his hand as he dipped it into his food, absorbing it, turning a portion of it into nutritionless dust.*

Alzamus: "That's the only waste us reapers make, Milaku. Our bodies use up everything else, so we have no need internal organs to sort out impurities. It's done as soon as we absorb our food."

*Milaku considered this for a moment, her curiosity perked. She then turned towards Rosemary. She made a mental note to study some of the more common races in Limbo a bit more when she had free time.*

Milaku: "Do vampires have to make use of a restroom, Rosemary?"

- - - - -

GL: "Wow... she got you good, Black. She hardly missed."

*Minazi's pet merper, Honey, merped cutely from the otherside of the board game, one of the red pegs held tightly in it's mouth.*

Minazi: "Well, did you think she just played around in the water all day? She's pretty bright for a merper, I managed to teach her how to play few board games. Just be careful if you're playing Monopoly... she cheats if you're not paying attention."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:49 pm
*Rosemary shook her head slightly.* Not beyond cleaning and such. The last time most of us use a restroom for that purpose is right before we die to get rid of the waste of our changing bodies... If the vampire ailing us doesn't finish within a few days, it'll be like we had a bad flu and remain human.

When we feed off someone we steal their warmth, regain some color, and look more alive according to most. If you touch my hand right now, it's a little warmer than it normally is. Not only that but we feel closer to the person we're feeding off of. For a little while at least they're a part of us. We drain a little bit of the person's life as well, but I don't believe it'll shorten their lifespan because I think what we take is recoverable. Usually we're not completely satisfied until the person is dead I'm afraid, so we have to be careful with the ones we want to keep alive...of course a reaper would be hard to drain. It's a mystery how we can drain a full grown man dry.

As for where it goes...well I know it goes through my digestive system and basically becomes my blood and apparently if you're powerful enough for me you can leave some sort of imprint of yourself in there instead of it being a temporary attraction of sorts...I'm not sure how it works...My body either slowly kills the blood or it just goes bad and simply leaves. I don't know how or where it goes and neither do the reapers it seems. I do bleed when I am cut, but if I haven't fed in a while and thus no longer have blood in me I won't bleed. My tears are bloody as you saw before and so is my sweat.

---

Doesn't everyone cheat on that game?

*BlackMN's two merpers seemed to want to try to play Honey at the game. Mario and D taught them how to do stuff too.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 pm
*The trio chatted for a while, Milaku sharing some amusing stories about the budding daughter/father relationship between her and Dieamos, and Alzamus about times when Galantros was still a child. After sometime, Milaku had to excuse herself for work, and Rosemary was about ready to go shopping for some new firearms. Using both his portal abilities and portal charms, Alzmaus offered to save both ladies a trip.*

- - - - -

GL: "Hey, I never cheated! ...Then again, I never won either. That might actually explain a lot. I knew that "because Dad's a High Council Member, he gets extra funds" excuse was bull..."

*Meanwhile a portal that Githar had opened a while ago and stepped through shimmered, releasing the green clad reaper, and closing itself behind him. Minazi had asked him to get something from her shop a little while ago, and he willingly obliged, ignoring the jokes of being "whipped" made by GL's dragon friend, Chewy.*

Githar: "Hey Black, Minazi has something for you."

*He handed the fox demon a box. Inside were a number of small leashes, including 2 ring-sized ones for Black's merpers.*

Minazi: "I figured you could use them for some of your ghost pets, or that pot bellied pig you have.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 pm
In real life it might not be bull though oO;

Why thank you! heart

*P-chan snorted indignantly at Minazi.*

*She looked at them thinking that the merper leashes were cute, but she never really liked the idea of putting her things on leashes...they seemed trained well enough. Besides she wouldn't want one forced on her. She then began to think of some fun things she could do with P-chan if he was on one though.*

Oh look! You even got a couple for me as a joke. *She put one of the collars around her neck and hooked a leash to it and handed the end to GL. She has worn collars before for Rosemary to hang off of in bat form.* Even a harness about my size when I'm small.

----

*Rosemary talked a little bit about BlackMN when she was little saying that she didn't have to potty train the girl, but she did have to deal with the little accidents she'd have some nights...*

*After dinner Rosemary went to and entered Bithmar's shop.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:15 am
*Bithmar saw Rosemary enter the store, and immediately slammed both his large hands down on his counter hard*

*THUD!*

Bithmar: "Is Rosemary! Evening, Rosemary! What brings you to this store?"

- - - - -

*GL blinked dumbly as he held the leash. Then he swung it back and forth a little. Finally, he took a piece of candy out of one of his pockets and tossed it*

GL: "Uhm, go fetch?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:09 am
*BlackMN frowned...she liked playing fetch but...* That was pathetic GL.

---------

*Rosemary smacked her hands down on his counter and pushed herself up to look more taller and threatening with a smug look...of course against him such a pose wouldn't succeed. She relaxed. He knew she wasn't really mocking him.*

Well...I ended up in a very hot spot and my freak killing silver ammo melted in my magazine that was in the gun luckily doesn't seem to have gone into the barrel, but I can't remove the magazine either, *she pulled out the ruined things* but melted in the handle of it anyways. I had a little pickpocket steal it from me and knocked it out of my hands as I was trying to not allow it to catch me or kill me for that matter. Then it got scorched by some really hot flames and melted some of the easier to melt metals. So I would like a replace the magazines that had silver in them and melted and for the silver to safely be removed from the gun...if possible... (note silver has a lower melting point than steel... we'll assume it got that freaking hot.) ...and I'd like to look at your more restricted weaponry. *She handed him her new card.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:56 pm
GL: "Eh, I've done more pathetic thi... wait, that's nothing to be proud of." >_>;

*Next thing the reaper/demon knew, he was flipped over on his back, bowled over by the potbellied pig that rushed towards the candy*

- - - - -

Bithmar: "Terrible thing to happen to weapon. Must have been very hot indeed!"

*Bithmar's eyes grew a bit wide in surprise as he examined Rosemary's card, and handed it back to her.*

Bithmar: "Is a good thing this license has been granted to you! Hearing stories from Githar, you must be having hard time with demons. Think Council need to give more license to certain peoples, they attract danger very easy for some reason."

*He took the ruined weapon from Rosemary and stored it in a back room somewhere. He then lead her to the back of the store, passing displays of
various hand guns, shotguns, and melee weaponry, and opened a door that revealed a flight of stairs*

"Come, down here is where I keep military hardware, and firing ranges for trials and practice. I have both standard and virtual ranges for more powerful weapons that can not be used safely in store."

*The stairs led down to a much larger room, with a number of much more potent looking weaponry locked in high security displays. There were several doors that were heavily locked, apparently storing the mass amount of weaponry stock Bithmar had. There was also a hall where distant gunshots could be heard coming from.*

Bithmar: "Assuming you want something superior to handgun, though some Limbo handguns are quite potent. Tell me, how you prefer to fight with firearms. Do you need quiet weaponry, shotguns, smg, assault and heavy assault rifles? Perhaps if even strong enough to carry and aim, could use heavy-power weaponry."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games