Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Tassa stared out the window and seeing her friend in such a state she got up and left, tracking him easily to the place where the trine had been made she kneeled beside him, helping him to his feet. "Sha come on, it's late and we have a long day tomorrow. Keely won't wake up by you pounding your fists on the ground. Mityl and Oak will help her tomorrow, and I'll call some of the fey, but right now we all need our rest. Come friend, you can tell me what on earth is going on as we walk."

She smiled kindly to him. Kindness and warmth were not Tassa's traits, but they were Faith's... Although Faith was dead to the world now, sometimes Tassa felt her old memories and self stir in her, just never so strongly.

She had been named after the goddess of the hunt, Tassaah. In werecat culture she was beautiful and strong, aggressive and talented. But lonely as well. Her adopted family had named her well. But yet now the name no longer seemed to fit her, as she was surrounded by close friends. And although Sha was snarky at times, she would stand beside her friends all the same.

"Prehaps we can go to a seer I know tomorrow before the ceremony, and find out what's truly going on... Although she only speaks in riddles. Come on, let's go. Tell me your story now so I can help."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl let Oak get settled into the bed while she found Tassa's private batheing chamber. she filled the tub and heated the water. after a few minutes of scrubbing she was finally clean of all the gore and blood. then she washed her clothes in the soapy water, rinsed them, and hung them up to dry. wrapping the wraith's cloak around her tightly she joined Oak in the bed and quickly fell asleep with her face nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
Not needing to sleep Oak had simply been playing along. Feeling a presence in the bed with him he looks over seeing mytil first turning pale brown then almost neon green, oaks nose bleeds and he faints for the night.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:16 pm
Sha walked alongside Tassa too frustrated to even care that Tassa was actually being nice to him."Its wierd, I never thought I'd be so connected to someone I just met." Looking at the ground all the while as he spoke."And all this time I didn't know who she really was."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:15 pm
Tassa shook her head in confusion. "Wait... start from the beginning, so what's going on with you and Keely?" She took even strides keeping her scences open in case of an ambush, the forests were never safe for anyone at this time of night. "So you and Keely have a connection... but you haven't lost her, she's still there, alive, she just needs time to recover." She sighed frustrated a little at how dramatic the whole night had been.

"Keely is an odd one though..." She muttered to herself. "Please explain from the start. I'm pretty sure all of us have something we need to overcome, and maybe we can all help eachother out, but first we all need to know what's been going on." She gave a worn smile as she looked out and could see some of the room lights on for the other palace warriors, of course they too were keeping a careful watch on their charges, just as she always had.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:37 pm
the sky was as black velvet with a dusting of diamond stars. Mityl looked up through the screening branches of the trees. she always came outside at night to get under the stars and out of the tree house. she lay there on the roof for a few moments more. she heard the wind rustling the leaves beneath her. she stared up at the moon. it was almost full and Mityl was thrumming with energy. then she suddenly smelled smoke and heard a faint crackling sound. she looked down to see several fey setting her home on fire. "Hey!" Mityl yelled and they looked up at her with malevolent eyes. she screamed and fell. and then her parents were dragged from the house and burned alive. Mityl woke up screaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:45 pm
Rising with a sart from Mytils scream he immeadiatly reaches over and holds her in his arms rocking her back and forth "Shhh it was only a bad dream, sh sh sh shhh, it ok. Be calm my love you are safe now."
he looks her in her eyes a deep love in them. "It will not happen again my love. i will make sure of it. You will not lose me nor Tassa or any of us you have grown to care for. We are all strong and prepared for trouble. most of all we are all willing to watch each other and aid each other in a moments notice. Together we shall overcome. Dont worry and be at peace my love."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:07 pm
she relised she was crying as she collapsed into Oak's arms and sobbed. "it was so real...I can still hear the screams..." she cried even harder though the screaming had finally stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:12 pm
Lifting her chin to face him oak looks at Mityl saying in a soothing voice "It is done now love, the evil trine is gone and your family plays at the eaves of the great tree." He looks lovingly into her eyes stroking her face with his large hand; he gives her a deep lingering loving kiss. Bringing her close He embraces her tight. “You are safe here in my arms Mityl, my love. I will let nothing take you from me. This is our time, our moment. Here and now you can feel safety and love.”  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:31 pm
Mityl sighed softly and hugged him tight.
"yes, this moment is ours.."
she hugged him tight and snuggled into his chest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:26 pm
gaian name: xdeadofnitex
character name: kitty
side: werecats
creature: ninja kitten
magic: shinobi powers shapeshifting & elemental
weapons: katana, glock, sniper rifle, elemental weapons
personality: nice, violent, eager to kill and hyper
appearance: black, fuzzy kitten
history: taught the way of the shinobi and active as a class-5 assassin
family: killed by the overlord of the wood
home: wherever any1 lets me stay, mostly in trees

C r y s t a l Methods

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:36 pm
"Many years ago,Saarah and I met--it was inevitable it was fate. Saarah was the only elven white mage to come from Elykven, a now exstinct land.She saved me."Sha paused he looked back up at Tassa, she looked confused. Sha smirked"You wanted me to tell you everything so try not to look so dumbfounded."He continued to talk."I was chained up for all eternity on Mount Almurus the mountain of gods.That was my judgement for rebelling against Sheroka,goddess of fertility who was only in power because she married Genoka the dragon god who ruled the mountain.She wanted to toy with the mortals' waters and I wouldn't allow it.That is where I dwell my home.I wouldn't just stand by and allow her to tamper with its pure necessities..."Sha sighed. He and tassa had entered the palace climbing the long stairs back to the room where keely was."Now I know demons aren't suppose to care about mortals but..I do...my mother was a mortal and so I have a spot in my heart for them."When they reached the room, sha opened the door and sat on the chair near the window where tassa was previously sitting.He rubbed his face with his hands."So I was chained for my insolence.Doomed for all afterlife,I was very vexed at this sentence and I cried every night because I could no longer protect the humans' waters or my home."Sha began to get teary eyed"Saarah heard my cries and she saved me.I remember her stern yet kind words to me.When I was freed those mongril woodland imps who seem to be everywhere informed her of my escape.At that she became enraged and had all of the forests searched but we were no where to be found.Saarah had taken me to the mystic forests where the ruins of elven villages were.
That was the last place anyone would look--or so we thought."Sha looked up and grinned"Yeah sheroka was pissed when she couldn't find us."Sha glanced over at keely."so that kniveling b***h set us up.She challenged saarah to a tournament.If Saarah won Sheroka would stop pursuing us but if she lost the both of us would face judgement like any other."Sha then stood up and paced around the room.I should've known her plan all along was to break our bond keep us seperated because she knew that together we were undefeated."Sha laughed"Its funny because a goddess of fertility can't fight..right? wrong.She uses others to do her dirty work and I should have known she wouldn't fight Saarah face to face because she was too weak."Sha crossed his arms across his chest"That night Sheroka bribed one of the most haneous criminals,Gyukenn the shift shaping centipede demon.He would take Sheroka's place in the tournament. In exchange for this deed Sheroka would grant him his freedom from the pits.
Sha paused for a moment to gather strength for what he was about to say next

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:15 pm
"Saraah and I were like sister and brother. I preotected her and she eased my troubled mind with her stories of her land and her iron willed determination kept us both going.The day of the tournament, I sensed something was wrong I warned Saarah she took heed but still went. She told me that my freedom was worth fighting for and even if she
had to die for it-- it was worth it because she loved me. Sha's eyes watered and his voice quivered a bit"I knew I couldn't let her go through with it,I had to do something even if it meant attacking the treacherous demon head on. So before the tournament even started I approached the imposter who looked like Sheroka and I smelt his stench the smell of a demon who was out for blood.We fought before the battle,yes he was stronger than I but I had to weaken him I had to break his illusion.So I hit the b*****d as hard as I could in a demon's wekest spot..."he paused and smirked"..His nuts.." mrgreen "Yeah that weakened him alright and it lowered his illusion. One thing I had forgotten was that a centipede shift shaping demon can only transform into the baing they come in contact with. Me being stupid I had played right into its hands.That son of a b***h
soaked my identity and my power up like a damn sponge!!"Sha covered his face with his hands again his voice again sounding muffled."I'm the one who killed her...if I hadn't of just been so stupid...!"Sha whimpered"The tournament began and now the opponent Saarah was gonna fight wasn't Sheroka--it was me!"

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Tassa shook her head, she was shocked that this had ever happened. She had never believed in the Gods. What had they ever done for her but brought her loneliness and despair? She shook her head angrily, her fangs bared. "Little wicked b***h. I wouldn't be surprised if she was brought onto the earth as my aunt." She gave a bitter laugh.

"Well at least you have Keely... Is it Keely that is actually her?" She asked softly. "No wonder you don't take life seriously, there was nothing serious left about it..." She smiled, but her fangs showed in their anger. "I never believed in the Gods and Goddesses, even though I was named after the Goddess Tassaah of the Hunt. They never brought anything good to me, so I never believed. But maybe there's something greater out there for all of us... If we go to a seer I know tomorrow before the ceremony, she could help us... Maybe..." She thought for another moment before closing her eyes and realizing that something like that would never happen... could it? "I don't know anything..." She muttered. Scasse was nothing but a princess, spoiled and jealous. That was all... Right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:59 pm
"Thats not even the tip of the ice berg.."sha bit his lower lip."You think a low life piece of sh*t couldn't sink any lower.That damn centipede morphed back into Sheroka for the battle.Durning the battle,saarah had used white magisc to weaken the evil b*****d!A centipede shape shifting demon's worst fear is white magic because the magic sees right through its illusions.Right as Saarah was about make the final blow..that a** hole morphed into me.Making it seem as though Saarah was about to finish me off,that weakened her she hesitated for one instant and that dirty pitiful creature plunged his scythe right through he middle of her.When I had gtten there it was too late she was dying.I knelt beside her begging her to come back.It was useless.She smiled weakly at me.Then she said It was worth it for you sha every one deserves to be free. After that she handed me her crystal pendant it had the elven insignia on it. Just like the one keely's wearing.I was taken back to the mountain tortured and left for dead.Before I knew it there were wars breaking out everywhere.I knew I had to escape so I used this escape spell I learned from Saarah nad before I knew it I was in the middle of the forests,I had no idea where I was the times had changed.I always kept the
pendant saarah gave me around my neck.Until I lost the pendant.Stupid!I know but I searched for three years straight.But then when we ran into keely I recongized the crest immediately it was Saarah's gift to me.But how
did keely end up with it.I started thinking.

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Mityl snuggled close to Oak not caring about the past or future but just savoring the moment. pressing her face into the crook of his neck she breathed in his scent.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games