Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElegantSarcasm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Greetings Everyone!

What's your name? My real name is Chelsee. You may call me Che, Lycoris, or any form there of. You can try things such as Hey, You!, but I can't guarantee I'll respond. xd

What nation are you from? I be from the good ole US of A

What are your hobbies? Hm...there are quite a few. People watching, drawing, singing, dancing, reading, teasing my friends and having fun with them, and, at the moment, painting and designing sets for our class play, among many other things

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Color- purple, dark blue, or silver
Food- ice cream! yummy
TV Show- Charmed
want any other favorites, PM me or something

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? How often? hahahahaha Every day!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? My favorite pairing is definately Sirius and Remus. I'll read almost any others, though. Well, except femslash. I don't tend to read much of that.

And...I can't figure out how to get an image on this thing so you can check out my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/step_inside_my_mind  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:43 pm
What's your name? Amber. I like to be called Peanut.

What nation are you from? Oh Canada!

What are your hobbies? Reading, surfing the net, doodling.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, Ramen, music videos, and I like racoons.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Any chance I get.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? fem- Ginny/Hermoine men- Harry/Draco  

Miss. Peanut-Butter

MyDarkSurrender

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:01 pm
What's your name? Jennifer

What nation are you from? I'm Asian (South Korean, specifically)

What are your hobbies? acting, writing, reading, singing, drawing

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? black; everything; BtVS

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Constantly.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Snape, only very well-written Tom-slash

~MyDarkSurrender~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:44 am
What's your name? My name is Allison, but online I go by Baroness, blknwhtbaroness, Foxie, LoreMistress, and now, Baroness_Nox.
What nation are you from? USA. Don't blame me.
What are your hobbies? Writing, reading, beta-ing, drawing, web design, graphic design, and fashion.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black, green, silver/starchy things/none
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Almost every day, if not more!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? SnapexHarry +SiriusxRemus, any MWPP, and for femme, GinnyxLuna  

Baroness_Nox

Nocturnal-Emissions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:08 pm
What's your name? Remy.
What nation are you from? U.S.
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing and generally, just spending time with my friends.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Color: Green
Food: I love ze dumplings. ;D
TV Show: Samurai Champloo, and America`s Next Top Model, so much drama. cool
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? ALL the time. <3 I live, breathe, and eat HP slash.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Below. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:30 pm
Wowza I love this guild. eek

What's your name? My name is Colleen.

What nation are you from? I live in Maryland, USA.

What are your hobbies? Erm. I have alot... I'm such a computer geek, I love making graphics and stuff... I ADORE reading yaoi/shounen-ai, and hanging out with my friends and my girlfriend, I guess.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I don't have a favorite color, but I love cool colors... (like blue, green, and purple) I love too many foods to pick one favorite... Same with TV shows... although some of my favorites are The Simpsons, Whose Line Is It Anyway, and the Andy Milonakis show.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Um. I cannot say. It would scare the children.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco. (I'm oh-so original.)

You could even give us a pic of yourself! Nyah, below!

User Image

[. Bad Influence .]

~Dark [Amaya]~

Hygienic Saint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:41 pm
What's your name? Samala
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? skateboarding, drawing, and writing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? green, edy's fruit bars, CSI, and Egg nog for my drink woo
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? to much
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Sirius/Lupin
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:05 pm
What's your name? Akari Black, Call me Akari ^^
What nation are you from? Born in NY, USA. Grew up in New Orleans, LA. Due to Katrina I am now in Tallahassee, FL and trying to get back to NO!
What are your hobbies? Slash, evidently. HP, LOTR, Film, 40-50 yr old actors, Writing fanfiction (and everything else imaginable), reading, gaia.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green (Slytherin, representin'), Chocolate Cake, Buffy (dumb, I know), Favorite Movie? OH GOD...I think it'd kill me to choose...I have a favorite...50....PM me for details.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Daily!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? #1 OTP: PupLuv #2 OTP: Snarry. I read Snupin, James/Sev, Pups/Sev, and love LONG amazingly well WRITTEN stories.
You could even give us a pic of yourself!Sure, lol

User Image  

ForsakenWings

Mustard Eggs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:33 am
Hoshi-chan here!
I'm from Canada
I love Harry Potter, Japanese animation, fanfiction, fanart, fantasy reading, languages, music. All that kind of stuff.
Um... my favorite TV show right now would have to be Naruto, but otherwise... My favorite movie is Ginger Snaps and my favorite color... Well, I have a lot but I'm gonna have to say blue.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? ALL THE TIME
My favorite pairing ever is Remus and Sirius however, Ginny and Luna is pretty cute too, as is Severus and someone... If you've ever read the Shoebox project I like Fabian and someone (can't give it away) as well.
If you're a Remus and Sirius fan though, go read Shoebox!
http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoebox_project/?skip=30
heart
Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:06 pm
Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be here! heart

What's your name? Just call me Tenshi or TenTen

What nation are you from? USA

What are your hobbies? Reading, reading fanfic, being on Gaia, swimming, writing crappily

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple and green/anything spicy/Charmed, Whose Line, Star Trek (Except the last season of Enterprise, WTF was up with that?)

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Fanfic-If I'm online, I'm reading one. Doujins/Fanart- Not so often, it takes to long to load with Dial-Up
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Men- Draco/Harry and Sirius/Remus Fem- None right now, but I think both Bella and Tonks are imenently femslashy.
Picture-Maybe later. Sorry.  

Pixilated Nature

my_masquerade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:52 am
What's your name? It is Karen to most.
What nation are you from? I'm from the United States.
What are your hobbies? Slash, hanging out with friends, listening to music, freaking people out.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/steamed veggie dumplings/Foster's home for imaginary friends.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? As often as I can... which is not often enough... but I try...
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco... yep... I'm a fangirl...

YAY!

-Karen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

NightVine200

Dapper Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Full closet 200

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:21 am
:'D Oh, Im glad the invite worked.
::wasnt sure it would with the 2 week thing::

Welcome everyone~!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:32 pm
Oh Dear. I forgot about this guild. DD: -curses bad memory-

What's your name? Alex.
What nation are you from? USA. I want to go to Canada though. whee
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Definitly Playing Video Games...<3
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color? My recent fancy has been green. Tv show? Lost. Food? ...Bananas.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? ...Whenever my friend rp it. xD ... ninja Alot. Alot Alot Alot.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Remy/Siri. I support Puppy love. xD
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Nothing's uploaded at the moment...-lazy-

robocakes

Sesshomarusmalelover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:11 pm
Kevin
U.S.A.
I love yaoi in all it's forms

these paring are my fav:
Draco/Harry
Ron/Harry
Black/Lupin

Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru/Sephiroth.

I love bishe!! 4laugh heart  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games