Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
The Lounge (Chatroom) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:07 pm
psychotic__Gal
I'm glad you're all good biggrin

Happy Thanksgiving btw!

*cradles arm which is wrapped in a cold, wet paper towel* I've all ready had my wound from the Turkey today while helping my mother put it into the oven.... ouch... I accidently touched the oven inside... xp lol

I hope you guys get out of Thanksgiving without any Burns...

No actually we went to visit relatives so we didn't have to cook the turkey here. My older cousin, Terra, did. It was her first time and she did a wonderful job. razz We brought homemade pumpkin cheesecake, some fruit salad made of: grapes, pineapple, walnuts, marshmallows, and whipped cream. The only negative things we dealt with was freeway noise at the KOA we stayed at, many rubber neckers on the way, gas guzzling, and minor allergies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:25 am
I made my first homemade apple sauce all by myself... and it was good! xd It sounds like you had a good thanksgiving (minus the noise and the rubber neckers (?) abd gas guzzling, etc) 3nodding  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:41 pm
heh... thanksgiving... I was taken to a 70 buck a head buffet that... wasn't even very good but hey, I got some dinner (that was San Jose on Thanksgiving day) I spent the whole four day weekend with Garnet and her family, her mom dad and her siblings 12 year old twins, boy and girl. They were fun enough and I guess it was a nice weekend I drove all over the San Jose area which was interesting since I haven't been driving for a while and don't know the streets there well...

Saturday and Sunday were the Jrock con... and I was dressed Gothic Lolita and Gothic Ari... each day respectively, worked at the Gothic Garnet booth in the dealer's room the whole time, did good business but, I'm super tired now, I think I'll bring the Aristo outfit home... it's pertty... uh... yeah god I'm tired.

now.... Did anyone care?

Hope everyone else got more rest this weekend then I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:49 pm
Oh hey candice, might I suggest having some blank CDs in December... I'm gunna try and bring all my Fansubs down with me... I'm taking the trip down on the 21rst... uh... btw would you Like Count Cain in Japanese... hard copy that is.  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:36 pm
...heh... btw I should, maybe, actually, have time to RP in here during december and january  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:39 pm
Samurai Rock!
Oh hey candice, might I suggest having some blank CDs in December... I'm gunna try and bring all my Fansubs down with me... I'm taking the trip down on the 21rst... uh... btw would you Like Count Cain in Japanese... hard copy that is.

Yes please. Okay about how many do you think I'll need?

Ooooh Taru is looking rather nice today. heart

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:48 pm
BlackMN
Samurai Rock!

Yes please. Okay about how many do you think I'll need?

Ooooh Taru is looking rather nice today. heart

Thanks... uh... that depends on how much you want... oh... man... at least 30 probably... if you're gunna want bleach...

uh... there's also Tactics, Gankutsuou, Mahou Shojo tai Alice, Trinity Blood, Meine Liebe, Tsukuyomi.... blah blah blah... most series are about 6-10 disks... soo.... yeah... you got time I won't know how much I'm bringing until like almost the 20th  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:00 am
Oh I just thought of something. Can you bring some Ramunade hard candies too? biggrin heart  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:52 pm
BlackMN
Oh I just thought of something. Can you bring some Ramunade hard candies too? biggrin heart

um... if I can find them sure I'll pick up some ramune hard candies for you (they've been hard to find lately though) Yay! ラムネ!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:24 am
Yay! Thank you.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:21 pm
geez I get a little bit busy and all kinds of random people show up  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:33 pm
I know. They have such funny timing don't they?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:54 pm
...weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:27 pm
holy cripes is anyone else seeing taru's weirdness?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:37 pm
Samurai Rock!
holy cripes is anyone else seeing taru's weirdness?

ssshhhh I'm a Masque cosplayer...  
THoR

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games