Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 pm

"You must be tired..." Kei observed. "I think you'd better take a rest, even for just a short while. And don't worry about the vampire king for a while, okay?" she added, giving a small smile or assurance. "We got here fairly quickly.

"Besides, if he does find us here and attacks..." the brunette frowned, resolute. "I won't let him take me without a fight; I learned something from battling him earlier..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:59 am
"Yeah I'm tired...but I don't know where a inn is...."
He stared at Kei and her mouse."well don't tell me yet....I want to see the face on the kings face.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:55 am
"Well, we could ask around or something..." Kei mused, glancing around once more. "Of, failing that, we could hunker down somewhere in the forest.

"Personally, I'd rather be outside," she went on, giggling slightly as the field mouse nuzzled her ear. "Sure, it heightens the chances of being found, but at the same time, we'll probably see them before they get too close. And it'll be easier to plan an escape route. At least, that's how I see it..."

She lifted her gaze heavenward, pondering everything that had happened so far, wondering if this was truly what fate had in store for her. And, if so, what did fate have in store for her friends? From what she'd read in legends and myths, any prophecy entailed a sacrifice or two - essentially, deaths - in order to be fulfilled. Was it to be the same for this real-life prophecy?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:51 am
"Nah I don't ask people.....I guess we could sleep outside....."Nektaro said tapping his chin."But first we need to wait for the others...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:38 pm
~Aniis gazed down into the portal, watching Rathke as he stepped through. She smiled a little and closed her eyes. Her head felt heavy again and she wasn't sure if going into the Lycan Kingdom in this condition was a good idea. Her childhood taught her much of how most lycans would treat her. It was nice to know that there were people like Rathke... people she could trust, even if... only for a little while... Aniis stepped into the portal~

~Rathke had waited for her, a good thing for she found it hard to stand after landing on the other side. Aniis looked wearily at the ground~

I wonder... what will happen now

((sorry, i've been outa town for awhile, but i'm back now^_^))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:00 pm
(Hi!)
Nektaro looked over at the portal."Finally you made it now e can move along..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:02 am
Sorry i took so long...

Aniis slowly walked towards Nektaro. He was leading the group...odd group as it may be... through this area so she thought it wise to stay near him. She nodded in agreement that they should continue moving, but to where...

Exactly where are we going, if i may ask?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:41 pm
"To find someplace to stay...we'll probaly make a camp somewhere...."He said poitning to the oods."Who wants to stay at a Inn?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:35 am

Kei, too, moved nearer to Nektaro, even as she replied. "Regardless of what I said earlier, I'm actually fine with staying anywhere, as long as I can rest."

She glanced skyward once more, taking in the breathtaking view of the night sky, with it's pale gray clouds, tiny twinkling pinpoints of light called stars, and the pale, silver moon, so low now that dawn was surely coming. Never had she felt so grateful to be alive; the knowledge that someone was after her - because of some power she didn't know she possessed - had been the cause for that.

Then she turned back to the others. "What about you guys?"

Instinctively, Rathke stepped closer to Aniis. This was the Lycan Kingdom, after all. And, though he kept saying he'd never set foot in that particular part of the world before, he couldn't help but feel that this place... it looked...familiar, somehow. And that confused him. But for now, protecting Aniis and Kei - for Aniis was only a half-breed while Kei was of an enemy race - was top priority.

He shrugged in reply to Kei's question. "I can go with whatever, too..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:26 am
"it would be best to camp outside..seeing as how kei is a vampire and lycans around here would try to kill her..."He said yawning."Ok thats what we'll do...we'll camp outside..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 pm
Aniis tried not to listen to what Nektaro was saying. The idea of being killed for merly being a vampire wasn't something she liked to think about.

Knowing this, she concentrated on her vampiric features in an attempt to hide them. Her fangs retracted as far as they could go considering her lycan blood and her lycan scent slowly became the more noticable of the aroma. The wings on her back twitched slightly. Nothing could be done about them.

We should find a spot to set up camp soon. It does not seem wise to be lurking about in the early morning hours...

She shivered for a moment, suddenly feeling weak. Aniis sighed, looking around. There was little movement in the brush.

It might be good if we found some food for later. she was struggling to think of excuses...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 pm
"Then its setteled.we'll set camp....Kei you and Aniis can get food while me and rathke cna get fire wood.."Nektaro said looking at the group.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm
Well, looks like the matter of where to stay was settled. Kei turned to the gray-haired girl, a small smile on her face.

"Come on, Aniis, let's go. We don't want anyone passing out again, do we?" She took the girl's hand and gently pulled her along - not forcing her, really, just a little tug. "I got a bit worried when you suddenly fainted in the clearing back there. Good thing Tarna was on hand with a... blood pill, was it?"

Being only half-vampire, Kei never really needed to drink blood as much as other vampires, so she'd never experienced anything near to passing out from lack of feeding. She guessed it must be different for lycan-vampire halflings. However, she could not deny that she sometimes needed to feed; right now, for example, there was a tingling in her mouth that signaled the extending of her canine teeth into fangs - a sure sign that she needed fresh blood.

Upon recieving his 'orders', Rathke merely nodded and began making his way towards another edge of the forest. Noticing that his wolf partner hadn't followed, the silver-haired lycan turned back and called Roren to him.

"C'mon, Roren, we're going to get firewood. You can help me carry it, alright?"

With a short bark - 'of course!', it meant - the gray-furred wolf ran over to his friend and master, nudging his muzzle against the pale hand. At the same time, he gave off something of a low whine. Aren't I always ready to help? I'm a good partner, right?

For what seemed the first time in years, Rathke laughed, a short yet happy sound. Roren had never needed affirmation of his usefulness before; hearing what he 'said' just now made him seem so much like the puppy he once was that Rathke had to chuckle.

"Of course you are! Now let's go and bring back lots of firewood, okay?"

As he and his pet stepped into the forest, Rathke couldn't help feeling anxious for Aniis and Kei. He hoped they'd be fine, hunting on their own.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:57 pm
Nekatro went into the woods and began chopping trees and turning them into fire wood."This is easy..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Umm, I think it was...

She... was worried? Why would she worry about me? Aniis followed Kei, feeling like a child being towed behind her mother. She vaguely remembered walking through the gardens with her mother, holding her hand...

Aniis stopped for a moment, pulling her hand away from Keis', folding her arms infront of her.
I'm sorry, i just... her words were lost...

She bent down and picked up a small stone, semmingly admiring it, then suddenly hurled it into the brush. A low thud was heard and she turned back to Kei, smiling a little.

Do you like fox?

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces