Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 am
"So why are you here?" Haruka asked. "I'm here cause the leader of the village held this contest." Haruka said with glee. "I won the contest so I get to see whats going on in the world and report back in a years time!!" Haruka said with joy.

"This Persons Heavy who is he anyway?" Haruka asked Rie. He looks like he is all out of energy." Haruka said. What was he doing was he playing in fields of flowers?" Haruka asked Rie. "That always drains me of my energy I have so much fun i get exsusted!!" She said Happily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 pm
[* Uh, what's going on? ><; *]

P!nk Colored Condom

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:58 pm
P!nk Colored Condom
(read my first post. I have a update on the storyline)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Rie helped drag the man to a nearby inn. "Well, he's a friend of mine that saved us from demons. He's out of energy, but should be fine if we let him rest." She replied.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

P!nk Colored Condom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:13 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
P!nk Colored Condom
(read my first post. I have a update on the storyline)

Alrighty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Ryksu heaved a sigh of boredum, walking threw the city. Some of his icy blue hair in his face, his blue eyes emotionaless. I've been here for a whole week, and nothing interesting has happened.. He thought as he went into an a gorcey store. He puts his hands in his pockets and finds a couple of dollars. "What can I buy with a couple of dollars?" He asks himself observing the aisle.

[* ><; I'm like... out there *]

P!nk Colored Condom

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:51 pm
"Oh okay well how long do you think that would be?" Haruka said confused. As she help Rie put the man on the bed in the inn. she then lifted her hand the n a burst os sparkles and light shone as she turned back to her orginal size. She then flew to Rie's sholder and sat down. "Uhhh I 'm tired is it okay if I sleep here just for a little bit Haruka said as she started to drift off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 pm
((sorry for the long post >< I got bored...))

Gray moved along quickly through town to the place he was residing for the moment. He never liked to stay in one place for to long, that's how it was in the military; it shaped him to never stay in one place for to long, however things had changed and the circumstances as well.

He entered a fine looking home. Inside he was welcomed by the most luxurious fabrics, furniture and the priciest vases, plates, and statues scattered about in the house. This was his base of opperation for the moment. He had rented it out from a man he had met in the market place who needed someone to take care of his home, surprisingly the man had trusted him after he mentioned being in the army.

Gray made his way through the living room, which connected to the dinning room. Sitting on the table, by a glass of wine he had forgottin to drink were a few papers scattered about. They all contained information about the legend and places he thought were good to travel to, just to see what people were talking about; gossip was all he wanted and there was no gossip in this town, the real deal was here.

The man pulled out a piece of paper and began to sketch Rie portrait, so he wouldn't forget who he was after. After finishing he gave the picture a kiss and smirked. "Such a pretty face...for a dead woman walking..." He whispered to himself, starring into the picture.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:46 pm
"I'm not sure for how long. Feel free to sleep. We all should be takeing a rest." She said and sat on one of the beds, her back to the headboard, and drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:58 pm
Finding nothing he wanted in the store he walked out of it, looked both ways and crossed the street. On the other side of the street there was more buildings. He yawned, then realized he was infront of an Inn. "Hmm...." He wondered, then walked in. "Hi, I would like a room please." He told the person at the desk. She gave him a key for the third floor, room fifteen.

P!nk Colored Condom

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 pm
((i was wondering if anyone in here would like to join my new rp in this guild its called when good angels go bad so please join it!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:34 am
((bleh...))

Gray placed down the picture and looked around the room. He grinned slightly at the sight and sighed to himself. "This should be an easy kill...a girl with that kind of an image couldn't possibly have the same power as I or any other defier of the legend." He said to himself out loud.

There was a deep silence in the room that made Gray feel uneasy. He knew he had to relocate soon, one thing he was happy to do. His plan was to be set in motion. Finding the girl was going to be easy, however he wasn't so sure if she would trust him when it came to his plan...He was going to take the risk anyways. "Miss, here I come..."

((Sorry I haven't been on in a while...my monitor got taken away...))

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 am
Sebastian jumped up as he awoke. He looked around, he was already back in a fighting stance. Seeing that for the moment they were safe he sat back down."Guess I won't wake anyone."He said to himself, he stood up and walked to a window. He stared outside, wondering what to do now. He had teleported them away from immediate danger, but what trouble had he gotten them into now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 am
Rie was still in a faint sleep, regenerating what's left of her power.

Meanwhile, a small army trook who support the Dark Lord were searching the town. They were determend to bring the chosen into jail. They searched in a inn and found a male in one of the expensive rooms. The leader noticed the drawing of Rie. "What buisness do you have with her?" Asked the leader.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Gray blinked a few times at the sudden barge in from the men that had participated in the army. Just then a grin slipped over his lips as he folded the picture up and placed it inside the pocket in his pants. "Gentlemen. Please, there is no need for interrogating questions. I see the lord has still many followers. Trust me on this one, this girl wont be of any threat once I'm through with her...I've revised my plan over and over in my head and I know for a fact...this will go through...Tell the Dark lord his servants from the old military are still at work..." Gray was honest when he wanted to be however with the men the dark lord had sent he wasn't about to tell his true plans to them. He wanted soul recognition for his wit.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games