Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

"You should find food before youstarve, and i should rest."
*She walks out of the cave and begin jumps into the air and flies until she sees a few deer*

He smiles faintly as he falls asleep...
*Kuria shoots the deer from the air and goes down to get it. She walks back to the cave only about half a mile away. She restarts the fire with an arrow and skins the deer and begins to cook it. She eats the meat leaving only a small amount of it uncooked.*

He walks over, taking the skinnings,, and drags them over to the hollow in the ground where she seeps. He breaths on it and it springs into life. He pushes out the fur with his snout and lays the newer one done, leaving th eold one at the side so she can use it as a blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:33 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

"You should find food before youstarve, and i should rest."
*She walks out of the cave and begin jumps into the air and flies until she sees a few deer*

*Kuria shoots the deer from the air and goes down to get it. She walks back to the cave only about half a mile away. She restarts the fire with an arrow and skins the deer and begins to cook it. She eats the meat leaving only a small amount of it uncooked.*

He walks over, taking the skinnings,, and drags them over to the hollow in the ground where she seeps. He breaths on it and it springs into life. He pushes out the fur with his snout and lays the newer one done, leaving th eold one at the side so she can use it as a blanket.
*She smiles at him*You take the warm one, i'll take the old one.  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."

"well, we're glad to hear that. But just..most of my family can't control themselves..they tend to bite visitors..though you seem to be fine...are you perhaps a vampire i presume?"
Robin nodded and said, "Hollow Clan. I'm the last." and nodded gently.

"Thats a shame. Anyays, we don't have clans here, so you might call us all the forrest clan then.."
"Might as well." she said with a nod as she sat down and rubbed her legs.
"Is there something wrong with your legs?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"A few things. As long as your warm I'm warm. I'm a part of you. Second, they're infinitly warm. their warmth doesn't die down. I save the skinnings, bringing them to life, like a living breathing animal. And lastly, I've got fur anyways. thanks though you keep them."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"A few things. As long as your warm I'm warm. I'm a part of you. Second, they're infinitly warm. their warmth doesn't die down. I save the skinnings, bringing them to life, like a living breathing animal. And lastly, I've got fur anyways. thanks though you keep them."
*Shrugs* ok. *Kurai continues to eat the meat.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:42 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He walks back through the hole, back into where the body is hidden. He looks down at it for a moment..jut wishing he was healed..but the truth was...he couldn't heal until she went off and found a home. somewhere where she could belong, and her will could become strong again..only then could he bond with the body..or maybe....could she find a home here?  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He walks back through the hole, back into where the body is hidden. He looks down at it for a moment..jut wishing he was healed..but the truth was...he couldn't heal until she went off and found a home. somewhere where she could belong, and her will could become strong again..only then could he bond with the body..or maybe....could she find a home here?
So, what you got back there in that hole of yours?*Not actually meaning you have anything, just a remark to brek the silence*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:57 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

So, what you got back there in that hole of yours?*Not actually meaning you have anything, just a remark to brek the silence*

"A body without a soul. Other than that nothing much." he says sarcasticly though he does mean it. (and don't ask how that works out...)  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:10 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"A body without a soul. Other than that nothing much." he says sarcasticly though he does mean it. (and don't ask how that works out...)
*laughing* yeah, nice one^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:15 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"uhh...sure...but..I wasn't kiding. I meant it."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

Oh...ok.*shrug* as long as its not to....bloody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Its not bloody at all. Its the body I'll inhbit once I'm healed up all the way."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Its not bloody at all. Its the body I'll inhbit once I'm healed up all the way."
oh. Good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:50 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
oh. Good.

"yeah. I wouldn't want it to be to bloody."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
oh. Good.

"yeah. I wouldn't want it to be to bloody."
i'm sure.*Stas and waks out of the cave*  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games