Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:25 pm
Not sure where Grace posted but...

Mythril and Gabriella are now lifemates

I consent to them breeding as long as I'm not entered in a raffle more than once or have my permission to do so (or more winnings than twice a month). This will make raffles less of a hassle on my part 3nodding

Presca
REPOSTING as I put this in the regular guild sub-thread rather than the service guild. My bad razz

OK, I like Kamiki's post - so I'm loosely copying hers. No offense Kamiki - you're just thorough - got to love that:

The following Soquili are owned by me and co-owned by the following folks:

Faerierain (Espowye/MALE) and Sirenz (Bella Coola/FEMALE - Usdia)
Star Sorceress and Baby Pandah (Sastimos/MALE)
RayniaSky and Graceangel (Gabriela/FEMALE)
venus_starshine and Kuro-kasai (Bluette/FEMALE)
BeckieV (Soqui/MALE)
Synta (Milkshake/FEMALE)

They would need to post their consent, but I will start by posting my own.

I give permission to any of the folks above to breed the horses as they see fit, with the stipulation that I get to share in the baskets from the breeding. I don't mind co-owning a basket with someone. I will also pay half of the breeding fee when it's chosen in raffle. Please just ask me or the owners for permission.

Milkshake has been bred once before though, so I'm not sure the rules on her breeding again or if it's possible for her - Soqui is her offspring, along with Vanilla Swirl (co-owned by Summer Rain and Synta).

Signed
Presca

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:12 pm
I give Lady Kitania permission to breed Halloween and Gingey together until stated otherwise or foals are produced. They are not lifemated as of yet.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm
As do I give Izzy Makani full permission to breed Halloween and Gingey together until stated otherwise, or until foals are produced. 8D

As Izzy said, they are not lifemated, yet. XP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:35 pm
I give Tweekend permission to breed her Loveless to my Antony once, with however many tries it takes.  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Tweekend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Cajmera
I give Tweekend permission to breed her Loveless to my Antony once, with however many tries it takes.

I agreeeee <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:22 am
I give premission to Mako to breed my Duncan and her Niele in any breeding raffle, til they get a spot they are not lifemates yet.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

mako449

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:55 pm
nekolulu
I give premission to Mako to breed my Duncan and her Niele in any breeding raffle, til they get a spot they are not lifemates yet.
I agree! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:21 pm
(( I give permission for Swampiee to enter Opera with Yaholo into any breeding raffle until they get baskets/she decides to call it quits.

I have permission from my co-owner in our agreement to pick whom Yaholo mates with. ))  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Desukyun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:30 pm
demon_pachabel
(( I give permission for Swampiee to enter Opera with Yaholo into any breeding raffle until they get baskets/she decides to call it quits.

I have permission from my co-owner in our agreement to pick whom Yaholo mates with. ))

Agrees and confirms x3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 am
I give permission for Mila Farrell to breed River Gypsy with Meshach when ever she wishes to and until babies are born <33  

Remove

Marushii

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:22 am
I hereby grant Selona permission to enter my mare, Eilthil'atria, with her stallion, Charcoal, into any breeding raffle(s) until baskets with a suspicious mixture of their coloring and/or markings appear into existance with foals inside. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 am
Marushii
I hereby grant Selona permission to enter my mare, Eilthil'atria, with her stallion, Charcoal, into any breeding raffle(s) until baskets with a suspicious mixture of their coloring and/or markings appear into existance with foals inside. 3nodding

Agreed  

SW - Edge of Disaster

Surefire Raider

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Statustician 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:43 am
I have talked with The Poison Arrow and we agree that we would like to try to mate my Soquili, Brigitte:
User Image

With his soquili, Ramoth:

User Image

They aren't lifemated or anything, but he has my permission, and visa versa, to try to breed them in any breeding raffles, or other opportunities - at least until they're successful, and we'll have 50/50 rights on the resultant baskets smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 pm
I, Kesmi, give sage_the_vampirc_angel permission to enter my Baby Lickety-Split with her Prince Noir De Glace into any breeding raffle she wants.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 pm
Kesmi
I, Kesmi, give sage_the_vampirc_angel permission to enter my Baby Lickety-Split with her Prince Noir De Glace into any breeding raffle she wants.
Agreed and like wise Kesmi has permission to enter Noir and Lickety in any breeding raffles she wants.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games