Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm
((OOC: Super-short post. Sorry. >.>))

Mieka swiveled casually to watch the animals come closer. She didn't look even slightly worried. Nor did her children, although Tianara noticed Cheryl's hand dip casually into her purse. "You mind clarifying 'mind power', Mac?" the younger redhead asked coolly. "They going to try to possess us or what?"

Tianara couldn't help her with that. She had no idea what the monsters did - they were obviously land creatures, and she was ill at ease even with normal humans on land. Much less these things.

She glanced curiously at Joshua, wondering if he knew any more about then than she did. Deciding there was time to ask once the cats - because that was what they were, nothing but giant cats, nothing but animals and she knew animals - were gone, she turned to look at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm
"They can confuse people, and read minds, and more.." Mac said. The coeurls' tentacle-like whiskers flowed behind them as they walked. They were bigger than lions, and no where near being animal-like except in form. Mac walks up to greet one of the coerl, and readied his staff. Don't try to protect her, we're stronger than you human it spoke telepathically to Mac. "Maybe you didn't know, but I'm not human" Mac said back to it.  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Nira scoped the area with her sight, and saw more than the ocean child, "My, it appears we have ourselves little heroes. I'm sure they'll be no trouble at all. Even though one got away, I'm sure these wont be much hassle" She spoke to herself calmly. She watched on in amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm
Mac kept his guard up, and waited. "You guys protect yourselves, I think I can handle this one" he said confidently. "Please leave" Mac asked politely. The coeurl looked like it was laughing on the inside. It slowly began to walk forward towards Mac. You have no idea who your dealing with it said, finally in striking distance. Mac didn't hesitate, and quickly struck the beast on the side of its head with his staff, causing the giant cat to falter and lose its balance for a moment. Such power, you are going to be a challenge it said resuming its now hateful gaze towards Mac.  

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm
A sharp crack from behind them made Tianara jump and look quickly behind. Cheryl's hand had come out of her purse, and it was holding a truly wicked-looking handgun. She hadn't shot at the lead cat, but at one of its shadows. The animal leaped back, snarling and spitting - obviously Cheryl had good aim.

Mieka continued smiling serenely. "Nice shot," she told Cheryl lightly. "I'd aim for the eye next time, but you certainly got in a nice one."

Tianara had to agree - even if Cheryl hadn't hit the cat (because she couldn't think of it as anything but a cat, no matter what Mac called it), that sound had been shocking and violent enough to frighten her. And what might it do to whatever was on the receiving end of that weapon? She didn't want to think about that too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm
((Lucky should post, and Aria can make her pendant a weapon too, it turns into an enchanted trident 3nodding ))  

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 pm
((OOC: I'm sure Lucky will post when she gets the time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

((I'm sorry!! >.< I've gotten busy with starting a job this week, so things have been a little hectic. I'll post later tonight, when I've got more time.))

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 pm
((OOC: No problem. School's starting for me tomorrow, so things have been pretty crazy here, too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 am
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

Joshua watched the cats warily. He had to trust Mac on them - Though he knew a wider range of topics than Aria, he still specialized in the sea. He jumped at the sound of Cheryl's handgun. He had to admire he coolness and how easily she handled the weapon.

Aria watched everything with calm eyes. She murmured a quiet phrase, touching her shell pendant. It released a flash of light that made the coeurls flinch slightly. When the flash faded, she was holding a trident. The trident was not a single color, but seemed to be made up of subtly shifting greens and blues - The colors of the sea. She took a step forward to stand beside Mac. "Get out of here." She told the creature coolly.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 pm
The coeurl's were iffy about their opponents now, but they carried on. Get out of my way it said as it lept in the air above Mac. As it reached midpoint above him, Mac positioned his staff and did a jump-thrust up into the belly of the beast, causing it to fly upwards as a burst of energy emanated from the staff's blow. The cat fell onto the ground, and the other 2 quickly ran to attack the others. Mac and Aria were then struck by a whip-like whisker from the downed coeurl who began to get up again, leaving cut marks on their bodies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 pm
The gun cracked again, Cheryl's gaze cool as she shot one of the cats directly in the middle of the chest - or what passed for a cat's chest, anyway. "Shame," she said conversationally as she took aim again, trying to avoid Mac and Aria, who kept getting in her way, "I like cats. But they get so uppity sometimes. Don't you think?" she asked Tianara, who was closest.

Tianara giggled softly, her dark blue eyes focused on the animals. "I don't know much about cats," she said, gazing at the downed cat, who was now struggling to its feet even as she drew what appeared to be a bone blade out of her jeans - where she'd gotten it was a question better left unasked. She'd also picked up a long stick somewhere, and was now currently engaged in tying the blade to the end of the stick with a strip of cloth, fashioning a sort of crude spear.

Mieka seemed entirely confident in the younger set's ability to handle the monsters. She remained on the rock and didn't move, her gaze faraway, as though she were seeing something none of them could. Alysse and Lance both also held long sticks that the boy was casually sharpening with his pocketknife.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm
((Sorry guys, I have been busy. I'm going to an anime con in 2 weeks X3.))

The coeurl was shot and growled deeply in pain. Mac flinched when he became cut. He ran forward towards the beast and slammed his staff into the beast with his glowing staff. The beast was destroyed and became nothing but red embers and ash that blew away in the wind. One down and 2 to go. The other 2 coeurls attacked Cheryl and Aria.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 pm
When the big cat went after Cheryl, she emptied the clip into it and dodged to the side, fumbling out a reload and loading it again. Tianara leaped forward and slashed the animal with her homemade spear, giving Cheryl the time she needed to finish reloading the gun. "Get back," snapped the redhead, grey eyes cold as she motioned Tianara to get beside her. "He's going down."

Tianara knew she was blocking the shot, and so she scrambled to get over and with Cheryl again. Taking aim, the girl tossed back her red hair and shot again, keeping the animal away from her family and focused on her. It was the only thing to do - she was the only one really armed out of any of the humans, Aria perhaps excluded.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm
((OOC: Bumpeh.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games