Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 pm
(back x.x and suprizingly alive )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:46 pm
((*hugs* Alive is good. <<
So? What happened?))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:47 pm
((Welcome back Austria :3 ))

*she listened intently for her sister's reply but continued* I hope you understand. As your sister, I have nothing but the best intentions, for you and for your brother. That is why I must leave. I must have time to think...alone...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 pm
Belarus noded in agreement. "..Если это - ваше желание .... тогда .... до свидания.." she said as the thought of her sister leaving poked a hole in her chest.

Turning towards Switzerland- "....He would think that.......I should clean the vents, if they are that dirty....."

Eam Adair

Austria-tan

Switzerland-tan
((*hugs* Alive is good. <<
So? What happened?))

(( x.x yes, well I just got chewed out for something I did not do >.> and I had to clairfy because it was a mistake of a third shift dispatcher. I am a dispatcher for Yellow Cab, so apparently a trip got screwed up and they thought it was at my shift on Friday last week. well...the trip was put in at 2 am...my shift ends at 10pm...you would think my manager would check before bitching me out >.>

Edit: and thank you for the wb Ukraine-tan )  
Arent't vents always dirty?  

Hungary-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 pm
*she held a locket in her hands that contained a picture of the three of them and dropped it on the floor, a remembrance of her time spent here*
Спасибо за понимание ... У ваших лучших в Литве. Я знаю, вам нравится .. даже если вы отрицать это. Но вы действительно хотели мне пошли? Я, вероятно, не должны вернуться на несколько лет ... думаю о том, каким образом Россия будет изменен! Мне будет не хватать вас всех ... *she walked off and out into the garden*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm
Belarus turned and have Hungary a half-smile. "...Not if I clean them...."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm
Switzerland was taken aback by Belarus. "But...you're a girl. His sister, at that! Why, I would clean you up and clean the vents myself, not tell you to do it!" he says, brushing her shoulder a little.

((@Austria: Oh, ew. D: I would've checked before hand if I were your manager. x___x ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:59 pm
(( Whaaattt?? Was it Donnie that yelled at you!? I'll eat him! D< ))

Lithuania came in carrying his folders as usual, though he set them down before he looked around. His eyes stopped on Belarus and his cheeks felt hot all at once. Averting his eyes, he blushed. "Hello everyone." He said shyly, but he was in a rather good mood.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Switzerland nods a hello to Lithuania, his hand still on Belarus's shoulder. He looks at Lithuania from head to toe. "Okay, yeah Austria, you're right. Black with a white one." he says flatly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm
-so did not just wake up-
-so is not still randomly tired-

xxKarachan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:03 pm
*she stopped when she heard Liet's voice in the building* !.....It matters not anymore...I should be getting to the train station...

*she left a note on the edge of the pond outside*

Dearest Brother and friends,

My time here has been short , but I feel I must leave you. Events have happened that have changed my particular attitude. I leave now for my homeland, to think things over. You may find me there at the station for I will not be leaving until dawn tomorrow. I wish Belarus the best of luck. She knows what I am referring to.

Ukraine.

I believe that should do it. *she took one last look at the building where everyone was collected and walked away*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 pm
Switzerland-tan

((@Austria: Oh, ew. D: I would've checked before hand if I were your manager. x___x ))

(( You could be my manager any day TT.TT Infact you could start now if you wanted. XD ))  

Austria-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 pm
(I've been up for 12 hours and I've been tired the whole time.. gonk )  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games