Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 am
Xenya and Zena arrived at the castle as Zena shuck water off her umbrella "Iam lucky the rain didnt get me wet!" as she turned and saw Xenya staring at her with rain dripping off his clothes "I swear one day you will be killed by something you say!" "Yeah but what ab-" "Were no longer at home so were no longer protected all we can do is protect ourselves but it looks like little Miss 'I would rather focus on how I look then rather concentrate on surviving out in public'" at that moment Zena glared at Xenya "Look whos talking Mr 'I'll wear a hood and cover my face with darkness and only have two evil red eyes showing for a face because our Uncle did aswell!' "Hey dont joke about that remember Uncle Scanda's dead and you cried at that funeral Miss Doesnt cry at family funerals!" Zena suddenly turned around and tried to fling a fireball at Xenya but only flung ash "Seriously thats all you can do?" "No I can make a massive tidal wave wash you all the way back home" as Zena pushed her hand all the came out was five drips of water "Just stop trying to make yourself look better your just making a fool of yourself" Xenya said as he passed all of Zena' bags to her they started to look around the entrance of the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 am
It was always entertaining to watch Merle work.
Even in such times, Chief could feel the numbness leave her limbs at the sight. "So much for surprises Merle, but it would seem our guests have some of their own." She let the word guests sound like more of a question then a sure thing. As she lifted her hands in gesture towards the feuding siblings.

She walked closer, each step that of a sleek tigress, making even a simple act seem that more graceful. Chief wove herself in and out of the group, taking her time getting up close to each one. Winking pass the dark haired male, who's mouth never open nor close. She wondered if he was at a lost for words, or calculating the circumstances as she was.

Clicking her tongue again, Chief came up behind the quarreling pair. "Non, non, such fussing between you two. Now this will never do." She gave them both and eye full of her pointed teeth, as she moved in between where they stood. "Come now kittens lets play nice, after all we shall be within each others company for quite some time." Motioning to the storm and rain above. Before she walked away, Chief made a note at females hands, "That will never do as well, if you wish to be rid of him, simply silt his throat as he sleeps." She gave a grin. The kind that crawled up your spin and froze every nerve in your body.

"Elegant.
Beautiful.
Flawless.
Doll-Like."

Chief allowed each word to roll of as a whisper, making each puncture into the air like thunder. The grand hall echoed back, only intensifying each in turn. "You." she said moving closer to the male that spoke the words in hushed tones. Chief pressed in close, her body plastered to his, cradling him with her lush hips. Far closer then what could be comfortable, she moved a hand to lifted up his chin, exposed the life giving blood veins at his neck. "What else do you think you know about us?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am
"They... DO seem dangerous" Noth toght as he saw the woman in charge passing through, he could feel she wasnt one to mess with... nor he wished to do so. The other lady seemed to be some kind of servant for the 'chief', but he could be wrong... in any case, he looked beside himself to see that he was in the edge of the crowd, on the left part of it, if observed from the door.

He then looked up, it was a overly big hall now that he noticed it, the celing was much higher that he toght... but then he used the chance to try and look at the base of the dragon's statue once again... but it still wasnt posible, for Nicholas and the lady were in front of his view, he mumbled as he waited for the crowd to disperse a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 am
She eased up a bit.
Taking in the one with questioning eyes. "Hmm..you are very interesting in this, non?" Chief moved one leg to the side, making it a bit easier to view the dragon. "But why I wonder, would you be interested in a thing like our far statue." Her voice came in and out of pitch, almost dream like.

As she tilted her head act an unrealistic angle, she studied his response.
Curiosity had the cat, and his answer would decide her next moved.
After all, couldn't have hunters seeking out the portal again. Heavens forbid they get actual guest for the night. The sides of her mouth moved, as if she was testing the air, for a single lie to leave his lips.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 am
"Well... guess its gona be hard to keep discret now..." Noth said, sighng "well, while i take interest over the statue, it is bcalse its quite unusual, concidering their roles in muost cultures as haibringers of destruction, it would be normal to leave a writing along with such statues... specially due its location on the main hall. And i take scriptures as an hobby, so i tried to see if it was any lenguage i knew of..." he said, unafected by her neck's angle, he saw many strange people in the past... the simple fact her neck was more flexible that a human's was surprizing... but not very afecting.

Now that his motives of interest were revealed, he'd simply wait any comment coming from her or anyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 am
Xenya and Zena stared at the woman who came between them "Well looks like I know what Iam doing" "Dont even try" "Why?" "I could easily flip you over and grab the knife off you" "Well that woman seems to be on my side is she the owner? "Find out for yourself while your at it you could get some tips on how to hold a knife" "Why?" "The last time you held a knife you almost stabbed yourself in the artiery!" "Nooooo I almost stabbed myself in the left arm close to my shoulder!" "Yes thats where the artiery is...jackass" Zena looked around for something to throw and found a bottle of water in one of her many bags "Steady...Aim...Fi-" Xenya turned around and throwed something in a blur causing the bottle to split "Dont...Even...Think about it!"  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 pm
User ImageNicholas felt the woman's body press onto his body, like a tiger pouncing on its prey before sinking its teeth on the tender flesh. For a moment he felt an eerie aura around the mistress, the air was thin and cold. She's not human, that's for sure. He told himself, as he remained pinned under the lady's amazing figure. His eyes remained focused on her curious face, one was blood red while the other was as blue as the deep sea.

"I know more than enough to keep one eye open when I sleep." Nicholas said in a calm tone despite his position. If they were really witches then he would be dead by now. Unless this woman had no intention of having a public execution of a guest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm
*Hetukiri gave a long sigh so that everyone in the hall could hear her.She folded her arms tightly against her chest and said to the Chief*

As you said...its very rare for us to receive guest, lets not scare them away just yet shall we? *now rolling her eyes she glimpsed quickly at the ceiling without moving her head and noticed it started to give off an eerie luminescence. From the pitch darkness above little green glowing eyes emerged from the void above them.Her turquoise colored eyes now fell on the Chief hoping she had seen them too*

I believe it would be very rude and improper of us if we were to leave our guest drenched in rainwater and shivering cold from the frigid wind of the storm to come, I believe we should give them each their own quarter to stay in, till the storm dies out...

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Her lips twitched.
"Ah....," Chief said slowly, "so you are one for riddles." Turning over, she placed her back into the male behind her and pointed with her boot covered toe at the base of the dragon. "You will find what your looking for there. But be warned, the last to try and solve the riddle went quite....mad." The last of her words was said in a mocking tones. As if she enjoyed the thought of him going mad just like the others had done.

Turning her chin slightly up, kissing distance close, she spoke like silk to reach his ears. "You would do wise to keep more then one, open." Chief placed her hand on the hilt of the blade still at her side. With a wink she pushed off of him.

"I suppose you have a point."
She moved back to the elven's side, lend ever so slightly against her still floating form. "We wouldn't want them to catch their deaths now would we?" She left the inquiry open.

-Speaking to the group-

"Shall we start with a tour to the bedchambers?"
Grinning, she motioned with one finger for their leader to join her at the lead.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Able watched the events taking place quietly keeping to herself. She glanced back over to the on coming storm and took a step forward closer to the castle steps. Her feet weren't touching the ground but since they were only less then an inch above it, it seemed like she was touching the ground. Able finally tuned in on what everyone was saying and was glad that they would soon go inside. She didn't want to be stuck outside..not in such a storm.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm
June felt a chill run down her spine at the woman's words, despite their security. So she'd have a place to hide from the nauseating storm; good. Problem was, she wasn't alone, and the people she was with now seemed insane.
But there was something about this place...something familiar.
Maybe she'd passed here before?
June spared one more look at the woman as she moved off another man.
How forceful.
she held her head a bit, wincing at the sudden intensity of her headache. That woman.
She knew her.
The boy muttered something about this place being called Neteru...
Neteru...
Neteru...

She's heard that name before.
From where, though?
Maybe she was wrong?
Hesitating slightly, June approached the woman again
"u-um...excuse me...do I...know you?" she asked, tilting her head just slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Able walked into the castle and stood in the back of the others listening in as the Mistress of the castle spoke. This would be the first time she would ever have a room so it was rather interesting.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm
Finally the adventure on the boat is done. Solina de l'Angel walked inside the castle with others and opening the huge door. Solina first stood there and looked around the castle. Solina looked around at others, still confused as how they arrived at the castle in the first place, she tried to get her barring on her surrounding. Speaking up when she heard the others talking "Um, I got here by coincidence...Can you please tell me the way out?" Solina tried to act cheerful and nice and everything. "Oh, and my name is Roselia" Solina had a fake name for others 'Roselia'. She only says her real name to somebody dear to her.

I smell dark aura here. Oh well, I guess it's coming from everyone here. They might not be please to be a tourist in her--

A thought came in Solina. There is no possibility to go on a car with tourists till the most here. But it might be true. Though she was still in confusion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 am
*Hetukiri turned her face to the side and looked back as a young woman spoke, asking if she had ever meet Chiefs acquaintance before. She opened her mouth to reply to her question but then another who had just joined them walked in already looking for a way out...Hetukiri closed and pouted her lips and then looked at chief then back at the girl who had wanted out of the castle*

*She then closed her eyes...and there was a long silence that made everyone a bit uneasy. Hetu left eye twitched with irritation at the girl's question. then before anyone could blink, and faster than the beat of their hearts, She moved and then she was gone...Everyone started looking around wondering where she had disappeared to, whiles she stood in the back of the crowd with her arms around the Girl's shoulder smiling at the group as they still looked for her*

Why cant we be friends? *she said in a loud and demanding voice.Everyone turned around and was startled to see she was right behind them all this time. Hetu tilted her chin towards the group and looked at them all with a stern expression.*

-Silence was all around as they waited for her next move-

*she then busted out with laughter and patted the girl on her back* Ok now lets all go to bed....

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:32 am
Odd was it to have someone approach her in such a manner.
But then again, this was a strange time was it not. Bending down, Chief came nose to nose with the young female, then she looked her deep in the eyes. Time past slowly, then at last, she grinned and patted the female on the head. "Nope, cant' say we do."

"A way out?"
Chief blinked her eyes as if this was the first time she'd ever heard such a notion. Then shaking dust from her locks, she pulled out a spider and flicked it with her index and thumb. "Now why on Earth would anyone ever want to leave here." It was a question she didn't care to have answered for Chief had already turned from the female and made her way up a few flight of stairs.

"Awww...your going to give them such a fright you keep that up darling." Chief cooed, leaning over the banister with a smile. "But she is correct, on with the tour!" Clasping her hands behind her back, Chief lead then up the stairs. All the while humming, with a very slight sway to her steps.

Making their way down a long hall, lamps flickered to life as the group approached. As if even they were welcoming the guest for the night. Chief touched a single patch of the wallpaper with her numb finger tips. Please at the sensation she found there, she let out a little sigh of content.
All would be well soon.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games