Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm
"I need to go back and get my katana."Soli made her way back to the whisperer's home,"Do you know where he is?"

"No it seems he's being more careful and switching his descions."He opened the door wide.

"Guess I have to find him the hard way."Soli grabbed her katana and started running through the city.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
Hana fully shifted into her demon form. She could smell where Caldwell was and ran after him. She found him once more. "Iluzia a adus la viaţă! Lightning!" she yelled and a real lightning bolt shot at Caldwell, but it had burned Hana's hand as a result.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed and shifted into his wolf form, letting out a long howl before he picked up on Caldwell's scent and chased after the vampire, knowing that if he could just reach the logic and reason part of Caldwell's brain, then perhaps there was a chance and no one would have to fight.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Caldwell moves from his sleeping victim, causing the bolt to hit the small child in the chest. He looks up, the grin becoming wider, and vanishes into shadow. Right before he does, he draws the black steel dagger from inside his jacket.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm
Soli heard Leon and ran towards him,"Leon do you have his scent?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Caldwell appears behind Soli. "He doesn't need to. I warned you not to follow me... ah well."

He thrusts the knife at her; as he's close enough to whisper in her ear, missing at this distance would be difficult.  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image
Hana didn't even notice the child because she was driven by anger and wanting to know what was so special about her that everyone was seeing. She saw the glint of steal. "Iluzia a adus la viaţă: poison mist" She said as she released her aura that turned into a poison mist that would follow her. The burn on her right hand spred up her arm half way to her elbow. She caught caldwells scent and started to give chase.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:30 pm
Brago tackled Hana. "Enough!"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Leon looked at Soli before seeing Caldwell, instinctively leaping onto the vampire, snarling wildly. Protect his mate. That's the first thing that came to mind.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Soli holds on to him though this was difficult since he was standing behind her,"I don't care and I don't care if you kill me Caldwell just as long as you stop." She then felt Leon jump on Caldwell.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Caldwell turns to mist... leaving the dagger there. As silver and black steel were effective against both...

((Gah got to go see you all))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image
Hana was knocked to the ground by Brago, the poison mist around her dispersed. She kicked wildly trying to get away from him. her head jerked up quickly as she bit Brago in the area between his neck and shoulder.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm
Soli fell to the ground trying to get the knife out,"Damn him,he's slippery as hell."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Brago held her in his arms as she bit into his shoulder. He used one hand to keep her head down into it. It was better that she couldnt chant anyway. "enough Hana"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Shifted back, sitting nude once more. Perhaps he shouldn't wear clothes anymore because he seemed to be shifting in and out of wolf form. He pulled the dagger out of Soli and grabbed it by the hilt. "He left me one of these before," He said and grasped the blade in his other hand, feeling it burn him. "Hmmm." He released the blade and pulled Soli to him. "Don't try to fight him on your own, okay? If he ever were to seriously hurt you, I would go insane with heartbreak."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games