Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm
Michishige looked at Whit as he passed by. He tried to speak to him with his mind, but Michishige hadn't exactly figured out the telepathic side of his I'ras. So instead he just looked at Whit quizzically and mouthed silently, 'Where ya goin'?' hoping that Whit would respond.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 pm
Whit shifted his eyes to the side, in hopes that Avery wouldn't see as she was looking at him curiously.
He was thinking chocolate sundae. Hopefully Avery couldn't read his mind.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Maria came walking solemnly into the cafeteria, sitting down where she was that morning. "There.... There's two parts... There's two parts... I... I have to go back there..." She said, one would have thought she was slowly dying and was in immense pain.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm
((wait are the peoples in the library?))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm
|| Naw, cafeteria ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm
{No, teh cafeteria.}

Michishige turned to Maria and raised his eyebrows. He oddly felt... despair, it seemed like, coming from her. "Yo, Maria, you alright?" he asked. "You seem kinda... down."

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 pm
Avery reached over to pat Maria's hand. "you could probably use some chocolate hunh?" She suggested, having noted Whit slinking off to the kitchen section of the caf.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 pm
"Uuuu... Chocolate would be nice... But... I still have another test in an hour..." She said, slouching and resting her face on the table.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Christopher had been reading a book and not really paying attention to what was going on. When Maria came back in, he did look up. "So how was it? Do you know your stuff or do we need to do some review between tests?" he asked, marking his book and closing it.

Spencer handed his exam in and left. "Free!" he declared happily and went off in the direction of the cafeteria to see if everyone was still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm
Maria plopped the text book onto the table from the seat next to her, "Please. Help me." She said, picking up her head slightly. She sighed and sat up straight, opening it the textbook up to the rest of the chapters. "It looked like chapters 1-17 were covered on the first test, so 17-24 are probably gonna be on the next..." She said, 17-24 were perhaps the longest chapters she's ever seen, considering there were at least six sections to each, unlike the usual three or four.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm
Michishige shook his head a bit with a slight smile. "Well here, how about I go getcha some chocolate, and you stay and study a bit with Christopher?" he asked, standing up from his chair, looking at Christopher to see if he'd allow him to get chocolate for Maria while she was studying.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
Christopher took the textbook and opened it to chapter 17. "Alright, so what is it that you're having difficulties with? Is it remembering the information?" Christopher asked. Biology wasn't his strongest class, he preferred things like chemistry or physics, but he still did pretty well in his class. He looked up at Michishige. "Why are you looking at me? I'm not Maria" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm
Avery propped her head up on her fist as Maria had assumed a similar position to her own. At least she was putting in the effort. She'd make sure to chime in if she remembered any questions from when she'd had the class.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm
Michishige shrugged and rolled his eyes lightly. "I'unno. I always saw you as a mini-Alex and that you were a dictator when it came to studying, and wouldn't allow Maria to have anything sweet while you try to get her to focus, since she sometimes gets hyper off of sugar," he replied, leaving to get Maria's chocolate. Michishige would snag some for himself too.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm
"Huuuuuu.... Chocolate...." She murmured as she thought about what she had trouble with, "I think... It remembering the definitions of words, I know what they mean... But teachers don't like my answers..." She thought back on an answer she put down once... 'Natural warming on steroids...'
"I understand what I mean... They don't." She said, pouting a bit, wondering when the chocolate would come.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games