Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm
-carefully sits down on the side of the pool, trying not to pick her leggins or dress, and dangles her feet- Not a bit, Danny, not a bit. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy nodded. "Well, no offense, but I'm glad it's not. I'd prefer that metallic smell stay outside."

She grinned up at Karrie and kissed his cheek. Right then, though, one of the kittens started whining. Amy looked over at the play pen and saw that one of the kittens, one of the males, was in the middle of the play pen now and quite awake.

Amy smiled and shook her head. "Someone's hungry..."

She looked down at Thistle but didn't want to move her. So, she twisted and leaned over, maneuvering in a way that would let her pick up the kitten without jostling Thistle too much. She held the kitten in one hand and got a small bottle out of the baby bag she had brought.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow at the name Dame used, but the smile stayed the same. Taking a few steps forward, Daniel suddenly tossed his staff high into the air. As he did he continued moving forward until he leapt up towards Dame. Planting his hands on the side of the pool, Daniel leveraged himself up in time to catch the staff as it came back down. Carefully letting himself down, he sat cross-legged next to Dame, the staff behind him.

"So. What brings you out here, of all places?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm
-it is now dame's turn to raise an eyebrow at Daniel's display. She shrugs- Was just out wandering and thinking. The cold helps clear my mind. So... -she nods towards the deep end- What was all that?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm
Daniel shrugged his shoulders, looking down into the pool, his gaze fading away for a moment.

"Just been reading some new books lately. Thinking about stuff."

Leaning back, he rolled Batakos back and forth very slightly. He wanted to change the subject before it got too close to the thoughts he had been pouring over.

"And my new place is way too small to do something like this. And I didn't want to scare my new neighbors."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 pm
-dame chuckles- Doing karate or whatever form of martial arts that was would scare off your neighbors? Some lameass neighbors. wink -she nudges him with her shoulder- Where you living now?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 pm
Suddenly, there was a voice that came over the speakers. The voice sounded strained, as if the person behind it were trying to sound calm even though they were very nervous.

"Security. Please hurry to the information desk. Security..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:44 pm
Daniel smiled as he thought of his new residence.

"Oh, just a little run-down place on the far south side. A part of town I've heard described as 'the wrong side of the tracks'. It's tiny too. Smaller than the apartment. But it's out of the way, the landlord doesn't ask any questions, and those neighbors I mentioned aren't too nosey."

Daniel perked an ear as heard the PA inside.

"Oops. That sounds important. Don't get too far."

Daniel hopped up with Batakos and jogged towards the building.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm
Inside the main building, in front of the information desk, Tommy stood holding a struggling man. He was tall and looked to be about in his mid 20's. Tommy held his arms behind his back. Jessi was shaking slightly and leaning against the back wall. Amy was standing beside Jessi, one hand on her arm, and was watching the man through careful eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 pm
-curiosity getting the best of her, dame stands a few seconds later and treks off after him-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm
A few moments later, Daniel came jogging into the main lobby. He was already back in his full security uniform, including the Batakos rod in its sheath on his thigh. He came to a sliding stop next to the desk. Eyeing Tommy and the other man there he came to stand next to Jessi.

"Jessi? What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 pm
-walks in a few seconds later, raising an eyebrow and standing off to the side to be out of the way- neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 pm
Jessi was very shaken up, but she managed to softly answer Daniel's question. "The man... the man over there was getting out of hand. He's drunk and, and he was harassing his girlfriend. I got Tommy and he talked with the guy while I helped the girlfriend leave. But then, the guy turned on me! He started getting angry, but then he started hitting on me. I told him to back off, but he backed me against the wall and..."

Her voice started shaking and Amy rubbed her arm comfortingly.

Jessi cleared her throat. "Well, we need to get him out of here. Do you think you could help Tommy lead him out, please, when the cab arrives for him and make sure he gets in it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm
-dame raises an eyebrow, hackles raised- Jessi, if this man did something, you need to call the police, not just send him on his way. -she looks at her a mixture of anger and concern- stare evil  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:13 pm
Shifting his gaze to the struggling man, Daniel's shoulders squared up almost unconsciously. His eyes narrowed as he mentally sized the individual up. His face slid towards a frown.

"Did he touch or otherwise lay hands on you Jessi?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games