Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryshio Saigari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image█████Rank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Bukijustu // Ninjutsu | Chakra :: 350/350 | Stamina :: 150/150█████

██████████ Teksuyo Renesagi ██████████

- Teksuyo was surprised to hear that the brawny man he'd fought against in the forest would also be his newly assigned sqaud leader. His mind then filled up with excitement for all the epic journeys he'd be on in the foreseen future. Tekki then yawned and said his goodbyes to the hokage, thanking him for taking the time to meet with him, he would be on his way to the dojo like his lord said earlier, his spar that he'd requested from Bjorn back in the forest seemed to be approaching quicker that he'd plan. The genin stepped to the side as the other genin had came through the door. Looking back at Chōumei he'd call out to her and say-- "I hope you can make it to the dojo, I'd like to talk to you a bit," and gave a litlle smirk. Opening the door to exit the room Tekki also mentioned that he'd want to speak to Loki a little later too. "Now where to get some ryo... I'm starving. crying "He'd complain.
[Exit]

Ryo : 0 | AC : 500

Weapons:Wakizashi

Items:
x8 Shuriken
x6 Kunai

Justu:
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton
• Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ]

Suiton
• Mizu Tate no Jutsu [ Water Shield Technique ]

Fuuton
• Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]

Ranton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Hagane no Shunkan}
•_S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Basic Stab
Description: A thrust with the blade of the weapon. In addition to mildly increasing the strength of the blow, this allows the blade to be retrieved more swiftly. This strike is treated as complex when interacting with other techniques.
{Sobagai Deba Sentou}
• Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Mission:

Busy: Engaging Fight With Other Genin

TR-8R of Aetherius

Wolfe Whitehorn

AD Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
And so he had arrived; Kentaro, the young boy with no real appetite for murder - whether it was done for his village or not - but rather an unhealthy hunger for new experiences. The boy had spent so much of his time in books and scrolls, up to the point that he considered simply taking up a normal job as a librarian or scholar, however that was until he was introduced to the dark side of academia: late nights, high stress, and a crippling addiction to caffeinated beverages.

In the end, he was given the idea to just become a Shinobi for the Leaf. He officially became a citizen, and definitely had the potential for it, given his bloodline. He originally didn't want to do it because of all the physical stress and mental trauma that accompanied a shinobi life, along with the subconscious distaste for the village military force that pretty much killed his family. Though after awhile, he noticed that his hunger for experiences was very limited in books, as he couldn't live those out himself, only imagine it, or go through the motions in his dreams. That, with the mental stress of studying tacked on, led him astray from that path. Now here he was, walking into the large, red structure that housed the Hokage, with the intention of receiving a Konoha headband.

"Kentaro. Recently graduated from the academy, and I'm going in to get my headband." The boy would say to the guards standing outside the building, and they merely nodded, allowing him to pass without any hassle. Honestly, there wasn't much need to cause a scene over one kid, much less speak to him when so many academy graduates often came over for the same reason. That worked just right with Kentaro, who personally just didn't appreciate needlessly stressful experiences. Was he lazy? Maybe. The way he saw it, he just liked to find the easiest, less stressful way of doing things. He showed drive, but he wasn't going to sacrifice any energy that didn't need to be wasted. An energy conservative lifestyle. To be honest, he didn't even smile when he didn't need to, or waste his time with the problems of anyone else.

All in all though, he sacrificed the flames of youth for the pursuit of intelligence. He was incredibly smart for his age, and mastered both common knowledge and literary arts. To keep his mind sharp and his memory up to par, it wasn't uncommon for him to recite poetry or match a quote to a person and their personality based upon their first impression on him. That was if his imagination hadn't already done that. Another thing to note...was definitely his imagination. It could run wild, painting pictures in his head so well that they tended to mix with what he viewed optically. To keep things simple and short...well, he was an interesting one, but only to those who could tolerate knowing him.

"My love is as a fever, longing still
For that which longer nurseth the disease,
Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,
The uncertain sickly appetite to please.
My reason, the physician to my love,
Angry that his prescriptions are not kept,
Hath left me, and I desperate now approve
Desire is death, which physic did except.
Past cure I am, now reason is past care,
And frantic-mad with evermore unrest.
My thoughts and my discourse as madmen's are,
At random from the truth vainly expressed,
For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright,
Who art as black as Hell, as dark as night.

Once again, the boy was reciting a poem, his voice just barely above a whisper as he did so. If anything, it was to pass the time while he reached the Hokage's office, and whittle down the nervousness of meeting the guy face to face. No matter what, he was a superior force, especially now that he was basically going to be a part of the villages fighting force. A boy with more prim and proper, white hair had just walked out the door, complaining about food, however Kentaro ignored him for the time being. He did, however, take advantage of the open door. In came in the boy with wild hair, prominent blue eyes, and red markings on the fair, white skin of his cheeks. Seeing that there were already a few people being cycled in and out of the office, he didn't say anything yet, merely observing the situation until his presence was mentioned. He wasn't the most outgoing of people, and didn't want to potentially interrupt something.

Time: |
Action: |
Communicating: . |
Class: Bloodline/Bukijutsu |
Technique Used: |
Chakra: 245 |
Stamaina: 235 |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Fighting SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

[[Ooc:]]

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:18 am
User ImageRank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Bloodline // Bloodline | Bloodline: Yoton | Chakra :: 260/260 | Stamina :: 250/250

██████████ Hayashi Mizuumi ██████████

A sigh was seen coming from a tall rather flamboyant looking young man. He strode up to the guards in front of the kages office and simple muttered his intention of coming to claim a headband. They eyed the newcomer warily, he was a bit tall to have just graduated the academy. Though after a few moments then let him pass knowing that it just took others longer sometime. The young man waved his left hand in thanks and then walked inside traveling at a very leisurely pace obviously in no hurry to reach his destination.

He slowly ascended the stairs his eyes darting all around to take in the surroundings. The young man appeared to be trying to gauge the office but in reality he just enjoyed looking at architecture. After what seemed like an eternity of climbing a small sigh of relief emanated from the man obviously being pleased that his apparent journey is coming to an end.

He took slow calm deliberate steps approaching the office and watched as someone just exited. No matter to him the young man wished to enter and paid little mind to the one leaving. He reached the threshold of the office and peered in seeing there was some sort of line in front of him. "Figures... Makes sense something like this would occur." The young man thought merely stepping behind the most recent newcomer not bothering to try to fight for a closer position in line. He did not care he would eventually be given his headband and when that happened Hayashi could truly begin his journey.

Ryo : 0 | AC : 0

Weapons:

Items:

Justu:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Mission:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 pm
Haru watched as the others filtered into the office and another entered to speak with the Hokage. Her eyes scanning each as they entered and then pulled their files from the drawer to review each in quick turn. Pulling a handful of headbands from the drawer she handed them out in quick order, and pulled a handful of missives from an opposing drawer.

"Alright, all genin. Here are your headbands and here is your first assignment. You are to go to either the Dojo and begin training with the jounin Bjorn until you have learned at least three techniques, or go to the academy and learn three techniques. From there you will go to the Village Message Board, permitting Bjorn does not give you further instructions, and turn in your missives for learning these techniques. Then you are to pick one of the missions of C-rank or Below, pair up into individual teams, and take care of said missions. Further instructions will come in time." She said, eyes following each of them as they filtered up to get their headbands.

A Just War

TheRealKiru

The Shenpai

TR-8R of Aetherius

Toxic Interior

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:01 pm
User ImageRank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Bloodline // Bloodline | Bloodline: Yoton | Chakra :: 260/260 | Stamina :: 250/250

██████████ Hayashi Mizuumi ██████████

Hayashi nodded softly at the words of the woman stepping by the others and taking his headband before turning and walking out. He was off to the academy. He did not need a jounin he knew what techniques he wished to learn and knew how to go about getting the scrolls to learn them. It was time he begin his journey. His steps were on the slow side but with his strides being so long it did not take long at all for the genin to disappear. Not speaking a word the entire time, why bother? Why was it necessary to speak when nothing was asked of him? Hayashi knew it wasn't and so silent, determined, and ready he was off to begin.

[Exit]

Ryo : 0 | AC : 0

Weapons:

Items:

Justu:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Mission:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image
OKI URAMA

"No matter how you are born, what you do while you live determines your importance."

Village: Konohagakure x
Clan: Kurama
Chakra:365 / 365 x
Stamina: 135 / 135
Class: Bloodline // Genjutsu
Chakra Element: Fire // Earth

Loki nodded as she heard the instruction to get her headband and learn some exciting new jutsu. She emphasized her thought on the words 'at least' and smiled. She walked up to the secretary named Haru and had a huge grin on her face, excited quite a bit. She grabbed the headband carefully, and without equipping it, ran towards the exit. Well, it was more of a jog halfway through and he turned around, backing away slowly. "Thank you very much ma'am. I'll be back soon. I still have to talk to the Lord Hokage of course." After commenting on her return soon, she bolted out of the door, eager to learn some new jutsu.

[Exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Spear (As shown in picture)
Weapon Range: 7 ft (Shaft and blade together)
Weapon Weight: 1 kg
Weapon Location: Rests diagonally from right shoulder to left hip on back. (Wrapped in a thick cloth)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken (5)
• Kunai (3)
• Senbon (5)
• Flak Jacket (2)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Wolfe Whitehorn

TR-8R of Aetherius

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

While fixing the earpiece within her ear she modified the microphone to double as a throat mic. That way she could speak quietly rather than needing to speak up in case she was hiding through her mission. She didn't know what was going to happen right now but she nodded to him and took off towards the mansion. [Exit]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:
[/quote ]
[Chakra: 395/395][Stamina: 285/285]
[15 Senbon]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 6,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,385/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,225/1,225

The Hokage looked up as Haru vacated the various genin from the other room. Sighing the clone placed his fingers at the bridge of his nose and pinched gently. Then the young girl, Nariko, entered. Her outfit was skimpy, her body excellently toned, and her complexion much like his own. Though as she stopped into his office she demanded a plethora of missions. The village message board was rather bare at the moment, and that was in part due to his own actions as well as guiding the genin to take on certain other missions as well. Sighing he opened a drawer in his own desk and pulled out a filebook of missions. From these he drew out a selection of missives and placed them on his desk.

"Alright, I'll put you to work then. But you have to follow my direct orders and take care of these in the order I assign them to you. They will guide you to a certain endgame that I need taken care of. We will start with this." He said, holding out a small missive, stamped largely on the front D-Rank.

"I need you to find a specific piece of machinery that has been stolen by the bandits that had overrun our village a few months prior. Now, we have a general estimate of where it is, and the ANBU have determined that it is a low threat level mission, so we'll begin with this." Masahiro spoke as he handed the girl the missive and a radio with an earbud and underslung microphone.

"You're to wear this through the course of the mission. I will communicate with you and give you feedback on the mission as needed. You will relay to me what you find and what you see." The Hokage said as the items were lain down into her hands.

"The item, a small black box with a collection of specific variable marbles, was last seen activated in the Senju no Mori Mansion on the west side of Konoha. You are to go there, immediately, and retrieve the item. If the item cannot be retrieved, I will communicate with you your next mission." He finished, sitting down in his chair.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
The Wolf of Asgard

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:07 am

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
It seemed everybody was in the Hokage office with their own unique agenda. Except for himself, of course. The only thing he really focused on was the headbands which were pulled from a drawer, and the announcement for Genin to take a step forward. The thing about training with some guy named Bjorn wasn't the first intention that came to his mind when he thought of what he'd do after leaving the office, but he understood that it would be productive. Even if the only Ninjutsu he could learn revolved around his kekkei genkai, he could still use some help with his Bukijutsu. Just before he stepped forward, a taller, scarlet haired man walked ahead to grab his headband, then the guy just walked out without a word. Oh well. Wasn't his job to teach lessons on manners. The blue haired boy was going to go up for his headband next, but instead one of the girls who was already in the office before him excitedly took hers. She rushed out as well, but at least paid mind to thank the secretary. It seemed everyone was so in a rush to go out and learn their techniques. Hell, not to mention some of them hadn't even said one word to their Hokage in the chance that they had to do so. He supposed that the guy was probably just too busy to attend to everyone.

Might as well follow suit. He finally walked up and grabbed his headband from the desk, tying it around his neck with room for it to hang loose right when he received it. He'd probably tighten it a bit in combat, give less room for an enemy to slit his throat. Seemed like a common way to die in the shinobi world, unfortunately.
"Thank you. Have a nice day." Kentaro said simply, leaving things at that. Then, to follow the crowd, he left the office without another word to head over and get some training.

Time: |
Action: |
Communicating: . |
Class: Bloodline/Bukijutsu |
Technique Used: |
Chakra: 245 |
Stamaina: 235 |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Fighting SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

[[Ooc:]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

"Righteousness
Courage
Benevolence
Respect
Sincerity
Honor
Loyalty
Self-Control"

The young girl had been the last to arrive and stood behind the other Genin silently as a woman spoke. She wasn't interested in her fellow Genin, most of whom looked at least a year or two older than herself. Standing in the back, with a hand on the hilt of her Katana, Chikimi listened to the woman and decided that it would be best to learn from an experienced Jounin, instead of winging it at the Academy.

Then the Headbands were distributed and Chikimi stepped up after the others had received theirs. Taking the headband, the young Genin bowed in thanks to Haru and stepped away quietly. Striding towards the exit, she tied the band around her head, leaving some of her long hair to frame her face.

Wearing the headband felt unusual, but Kimi felt comfortable knowing she was that much closer to her goals. The young girl left the Hokage's building, heading towards the Dojo.

{Exit-Dojo}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: katana
Weapon Range: blade length is 25", hilt is 6" for a total of 31"
Weapon Weight: 1.2 Kg, or 2.6 lb.
Weapon Location: Left hip,

Weapon Type: Tanto combat knife
Weapon Range: 12.0 in
Weapon Weight: 14.0 oz
Weapon Location: Sheath attached to left shin

Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

Tsukina Uchiha
KonohagakureBukijutsu/Medical
SuitonKaton
B-Ranked GenninUchiha
Ryo: 6400AC:0012800
Chakra : 550Stamina : 375

Despite being the literal definition of physical fitness sprinting literally the breadth of the village after walking literally the span of the country searching for a man left her a little more than a little winded. Though despite her lack of air she mustered herself together and mounted the stairs one after another, boots clicking each step of the way. Once she reached the office she noticed that someone had left the door to the Hokages office open. So instead of knocking she just tapped the door frame twice while her chest heaved for air.
After a moment of trying to catch her breath, having some modicum of success, she spoke,"Lord.. Kage.. What happened? I was on my way back to report in and Foxy called me Lady Tsuki. Then said I should come talk to you, Is mom ok?" While of course she was concerned she had begun mental preparations for the worst the moment Foxy had said something. If the worst had truly come to pass, she would endure the pain. She was Samurai, she was a battlefield medic, she would endure.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:37 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,225

The Hokage sat behind his desk, his back to the doorway as he heard the girl enter. He watched the repaired and rebuilt village carefully, mind and body tired. As he heard the taps upon his doorframe and heard a familiar voice, he sighed. Tsukina had returned, the Hokage had known she was sent out to find a missing-nin from the village, one whom another student of his was related to.

"Yes, Tsukina." Masahiro spoke as he turned his chair around slowly, the crimson Sharingan eyes of his daughter setting on the woman.

"Your mother has been in fragile health for some time now, as we both recall. Well, in the last few months her condition has finally exacerbated and she... The Late Lady Uchiha passed away, resting, with your father and her doctor at her bedside. It was peaceful, she was sleeping and the medication kept her from feeling any pain. Your father recently took a leave from the village to rediscover himself, the last of my knowledge he was traveling towards the mountains where they first met." The Hokage said, his face neutral as he leaned onto his elbows and inspected the woman before him.

"You look as if the road has treated you well, though it is a shame to see your armor fell into disrepair." The man said with a faint pull of his lip to one corner.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Azeiel the Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:55 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Tsukina Uchiha
KonohagakureBukijutsu/Medical
SuitonKaton
B-Ranked GenninUchiha
Ryo: 6400AC:0012800
Chakra : 550Stamina : 375

Well, there it was. Despite the fact that the loss of her mother filled her with a feeling of pain she hadn't felt before, she did take solace in the fact that it was a painless peaceful death. It was not one she herself hoped for, but it was a good one none the less. She would mourn the loss of her mother with her father once he returned though. Taking a deep breath she composed herself quite well given the situation,"Yeah it, did not survive the journy. Had bits blown off, shattered, cracked beyond repair. Whats left of it is in my bag. Along with the remains of my Daisho. I was forced to block edge on edge more than once and the chipping got to it in the end causing it to shatter." With a heavy sigh she made a silent prayer that her mother wasnt watching her right now. How pissed she would to find out not only her armor but the sword that had been passed down was shattered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 pm
"That is a shame to hear. But for now I have no assignment for you except that Bjorn is teaching a class at the dojo. Feel free to attend, but be sure to take time to visit your mother's grave. Pay your respects." The man said with his normal neutral tone, a small twinge of sorrow suppressed beneath it.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games