Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Haki beamed and nodded, loosening up for a few seconds as she took a few deep breaths. Then she struck. Coming forward in a lurch, her knee came up hard at Daitomi's stomach what would be a bone bruising blow if it connected. And from above her hand slammed down, sideways, at Daitomi's collar bone. The whole strike was more like a drunk falling while trying to grab hold of something which was her goal. She was learning how to use the flowing combo of the Drunken Dropper to strike a finishing move if possible. But she knew it would take more then just this one move to attack Daitomi.
(1/2)

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:07 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai smiled at how well Haki's form was. The small frame flailing in almost a drunk state. Dai waited until Haki knee was close to her stomach and moved her head to the side as Haki's hand went for her collar bone. "Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]" She said leaning close to Haki's face for a moment before vanishing. She would appear behind the child, smiling. This brought memories back of her childhood friend, Sakaki Sakeyomi. Dai sailed through the hand seals, "Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]." Strong enough to sweep the poor girl back but not to harm her in large doses. Moisture pulled from underneath the floor boards of the dojo. The waterfall like technique slammed down, with force, into Haki. A test of speed to see if she could get out of the way.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

See this?

Without missing a beat, Haki continued using her knee to twist herself around and slam her foot down to face Dai who was standing behind her "Ah!" the water caught her off guard and slammed into the ground where she'd been. Twirling to fling herself to the ground away from the water. She landed on her shoulder, rolled up onto her knees and came up in a falling skip forward. This time, Haki flung an arm out at Dai in an attempt to backhand her That water surprised me...
(2/2 Drunken Dropper Learned)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:28 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai cracked a smiled as Haki was taken by surprise by the water. She hesitated for a moment with worry as the poor girl landed on her shoulder, rolled up onto her knees. Dai was relieved she didn't get harmed any further than that. The Jounin placed her hand up and their skin smacked loudly against each other as the girl tired to back hand Dai. Dai was smiling at Haki. "Good. You have strength behind that small frame of yours." Dai grabbed Haki's wrist and applied a little pressure, causing a slight pain. "But once you've hit your opponent, always retracted so you don't get caught like this." Dai eased up on her grasp and winked at Haki as her grasp became a soft hold before releasing the girl's wrist completely. Dai spun into doing a roundhouse to Haki's side. Wondering if she would learn the first time, Dai was very quick at her reaction speed in fights. If it were to connect, Dai would retract her leg before Haki had a change to grab on.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 pm
Over the past couple of days he had really found out how much he was worth, unable to properly defend the village. So he was back at the training grounds, attempting to learn some new skills. He had been so weak that it wasn't even worth the attackers time to bother with him. There was only one thing he could do and that was to get to training. The technique he was attempting to work was one he was particularly fond of for whatever reason. He was trying to learn to harness the ability to create up to a thousand needles out of moisture in the air. It was no easy feat, which made it perfect for him to learn. If he was going to be taken seriously he would need to take serious steps. And what better way then to learn such a technique. It was simple in theory, but as things always went it was much harder to apply. Holding a hand sign, he would attempt to gather water from the moisture in the air. Nothing would happen, and he would have to try it again. He would continue to try until he would get some needles, but it was not nearly as many as he wanted. So he would keep working at it as the number summoned would increase. The plan was to get the full one thousand, but he wasn't sure if it was possible. He could get around a hundred, but after that it got much more difficult. It was something he knew would get better over time, so for now he would work on refining the potency of the few he could summon. Summoning a few, he would send them out towards a target. Each would hit with a small thud, sinking into the target from the force. He would continue to do this, doing it while he was running to switch things up. He continued to do it until it became second nature to him, and he could summon them without much effort. That was when he would set goals for himself, trying to hit specific things. Setting up little shrines made out of sticks, then sending a water needle through it to destroy it. He kept it up for a while, until he felt like he'd done enough. It was a good start so far, and he was eager to continue going to learn even more jutsus.

Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ]: Learned 5/5 posts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

See this?

Feeling the grip, Haki didn't pause even as Dai spoke, to strike at her again. Twisting her wrist despite the pain, Haki spun in, using Dai's own arm as leverage to get in close. She did not, however, expect the roundhouse and the blow nearly got her Next technique! she thought happily though and dropped flat on her butt. Her fingernails gripped the floor and she slid forward, spinning up onto her shoulder to launch a kick to Dai's mid-section. She kept spinning so if it connected, it would cause something similiar to rug burn and if it didn't, Dai would have a hell of a time holding onto her. Haki would finish the spin, whether it connected or not, and plant her hands on the ground to do a front flip, rolling to come up facing away from Dai before twisting as she stood to be ready for a second attack.
(Fallen Drunk: Learned)

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai felt the smack against her mid-section. ...Ow~ that stung" She thought as she watched Haki fall down in a drunk state. Poor girl was no longer sober, though she swore up and down ever to be drunk like her relatives. This caused less strength for a girl in battle. But now, Dai's emerald eyes studied the girl for a moment. Dai moved her hands at once and shoved her hands in front of her. "Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]" Haki would feel something string around her arms and legs. Dai wasn't smiling. Her fingers came down and looked as if they were pressing down on strings but to the unseen eye there were strings that wrapped around her fingers; that led to Haki. Dai twitched her fingers back and electricity raced down towards Haki. It would painful it the lightning connected to Haki.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki felt a glow of pleasure as her blow connected, feeling like, finally, she was learning something! But as Dai spoke, Haki felt a very cold thrill of panic. Dai knew that this was just a spar right? That it wasn't "Daito-OW!" she gave a shriek as lightning raced along her body and she curled into herself, falling back to the floor. Tears burst into her eyes as she gasped in the sudden pain. What the hell?! Haki felt that burst of rage rise inside her again at the attack, her anger rising up into her cheeks as she sucked in a deep breath "That...hurts! b***h! SHOUMEIDAN NO JUTSU!" she snarled and blew a blast of fire at Daitomi. That wasn't fair of Daitomi, not at all to attack her like that! And it pissed Haki off to no end, hence her foul language What the hell was the point for that?! HUH?! Just cause I landed a blow, she decides to throw some electricity around?! Fine! Two can play at that. with the flames dying finally, Haki lunged through the remains, going at Daitomi in a fury "Don't do that again!" she snarled and snapped out a kick at Dai's shoulder. Despite Dai's earlier assumption, Haki was nowhere near drunk. She had forgone sobriety but had yet to take a single sip of alcohol. Her style simply LOOKED drunk for the moment since she was practicing Suiken.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

"HAKKIN REN ISSETSU!" Dai shouted her full name. "Watch your langauge!" Dai flew through the hand seals. "Suiryuudan no Jutsu ( Water Dragon Projectile Technique )" Water sprung forth and transformed into a dragon. It's roar was quick before the katon met the suiton technique. Steam rose as the fire and water clashed. Dai traced Haki through the steam with her signature tracing. Dai stepped to where Haki's leg brushed her shoulder. Dai grabbed Haki's ankle and yanked her to the ground. Dai stood over her and stared at the young girl. "You need to learn, not only in spars, that fighting isn't friendly." Her eyes where hard on the girl. "Seidenki Ito, is Genin level Raiton." Dai's bandages had singed off her hands. Minor lose to blocking fire. It still effected her. "Attacking in rage is blind fighting, Hakkin." Dai told her while holding anger. "You're lucky I didn't use a higher rank Raiton. Or you would be dead." She eased up on her irritated voice and sighed. "If you can push through the pain and prevail in the fight without hesitation or caution. You will be victorious if you have a clear mind." Dai knelt to Haki. "I'm sorry for using Raiton. I want to train you, so that you can join the great names in the village, Haki." Dai hands started hurting rather bad. She reached into her flank jacket pocket and brought out a small stack of paper before wrapping her hands. Which in turn vanished and match her skin tone. "But first you must learn to control your temper." Her eyes where level with Haki. "Would you like to try again?" She asked before holding her hands up. "No raiton. IF. You swear to no Katon." She promised her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

See this?

Lying on the ground, Haki clenched her teeth so tightly they ground together like saws "You're NOT my teacher!" she snarled around her teeth and yanked herself away, rolling onto her stomach and scrambling to her feet "Don't act like it! I asked for your help in a spar, not to teach me anything. I KNOW how to fight and that its going to be dirty when it happens." she turned and hissed at Daitomi "I remember from Yukigakure when I had to fight my way back home after you ran off with Kein." and left me there was unspoken but the venom in her voice was clear "I've learned a lot from you without you doing any real teaching." she straightened her jacket and crossed to her bag, slamming the scrolls back into it. Throwing the bag over her shoulder, Haki glared at Daitomi with that same irrational hate that had shown up on the mountains. It was what Kein had left in her mind and what was still there though no one else seemed to have clued into that yet. Everyone just assumed it was a bad temper "Thank you, for helping me. I think I'll practice on my own now." her voice was ice now and she walked past Daitomi, her posture rigid with anger.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stood as Haki through her spat. Dai had her eyes closed as Haki shouted off about Yuki. But Dai running off with Kein as Haki had to fight her way home. Dai mumbled something under her breath as Haki started back going pass her. Dai simply stared at her. "You're right, I'm not your teacher. But who else is going to teach you to control that anger of yours?" Dai coxed an eye brow at the girl. Dai shrugged as she stepped back from Haki. "But that's not up to you to who teaches you. It's put to your mother." Dai shoved her hands into her flank jacket pockets as she stepped out of Haki's way. Why did this girl hate Dai so much? Why where her emotions all screwed up? Dai thought of how snake like Kein really was. He twisted anyone that posed so useful to him and his plan. Haki did spend a lot of time with him after all. "Do you wish Kein was your teacher?" She asked. "He could show you how to betray and burn every bridge in your life. To where it leaves you alone and heartless." She stated with hatred in her eyes. "He can teach you how to betray your mother, the people you love." She paused. "For what? What would it be worth? For another village to risk everything to protect you?" Dai scuffed. "I followed that man for years, watched how hatred broke him. How he turned into a monster. And how he scared the earth in he rage of power." Dai sighed. "Do you wish to turn into a monster like him, Haki?" She asked. "Because if so, you'd break your mother's heart a thousand times when she'd have to order me or Kyo or any other Oinin or Anbu, to hunt you done and kill you." She tilted her head slightly. "Do you wish for a future like that, Haki?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki whirled on Daitomi, ready to snap that her mother had no such right when the woman mentioned Kein. If Daitomi was hoping for a reaction, she got one. Haki physically recoiled from Dai, her arms going around her body protectively "...you shut up." she whispered but it was more out of painful memory that she spoke then anything else. She didn't know what she wanted. Doki had been her teacher...but now she was nowhere to be seen. Hadn't been for a few days now. As for Kein...the idea of destroying the village lived in Haki's heart thanks to him. It wasn't that she knew he was the reason she felt this way all the time. All she knew was that she held a deep hatred for the village, for everyone in it and a special place of hatred for..."I hate him." Haki said but there wasn't a lot of conviction behind it. She did hate Kein....but she hated everyone. Gripping her bag strap, she stepped away from Dai with a more wary step "I don't want or need a teacher. So just leave me alone." and now she did run away from Daitomi, bare legs sprinting down the hall and out into the grass in front of the dojo. Then she turned and was gone, racing through the trees to as secluded a place that she could find.

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai watched the girl. Not stunned that she told her to shut up. She protected herself by wrapping her arms around her body. Dai saw herself in Haki, for a moment. She hated Kiri for the results of mass amounts of scars on her body. The she now no longer hid from sight. Dai straightened her head as Haki proclaimed to hate Kein. Dai said nothing as the girl gripped her shoulder strap and stepped away from Dai with wary steps. Proclaiming she didn't want nor needed a teacher. Then asked to be left alone. Dai reached out to Haki as the girl sprinted. "Hakkin..." Dai's voice broke as her hand hovered in the air. This reaction raised questions. What had Kein done to Haki?

Dai turned to Myurai how was still training before turned to the fading sounds of Haki's running. Dai had to talk to Kin and share her concern for the young Issetsu. Dai sighed. "What had he done to you, Hakkin?" She whispered under her breath. Dai rubbed the back of her head before fishing out her silver scroll. Studying the next several techniques to needed to learn. ...Just be...safe, Haki...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would arrive and leap off to walk to the gates of the dojo, his eyes showing an utmost determined look inside. Running into the dojo, Black would look around and search for the dummy that was to his left. As the young ninja walked up to it and sigh, his body loosening and releasing the steam from inside of his body; his legs gaining a horse stance as he would punch at the dummy. [Stage 1. Heavy Punch learned~] His eyes watching the dummy quietly with his breaths coming in loud fast exhales.'' Ssssse! Ssssseh!'' He hissed with each powerful strike towards the dummy, his eyes glaring at it once he let loose his raw power. His muscles flexing in his body as his back was wrapped up and in a bit of ache, though this did not make him give up.[Stage 1. Armor Learned~] Black then panted as he came to a halt, a dark skinned male would arrive and pat his scalp during the midst of his training. Blinking a bit and looking up towards the master before him, Black would stare at the smiling man. [Stage 2. Kaiser Crown Learned~] The old dark skinned male would look towards Black and stagger to the other side with his cane.'' Aye!.... Aye!! ... Aye!!! Little Gold boy. Aye! Aye! If you don't pass my lesson's then you take me to the early bird special!!!!'' [Stage 2. Crumbling Overhead Learned~] The old combat master said, his cane tapping the ground before he slammed it forcefully. His eyes barely seen under his locks of blonde hair. Black would look at the old man as he straightened up his posture, he would nod his head and bow to show his respect to the elderly..[Stage 2. Sudden Straight Learned~]'' Yes Si- wait... Early Bird Special...???'' He asked curiously with a odd expression that read, the hell? He looked up at the old man as he started to smile and snap his fingers. A summon of two ninjas that placed two stacks of bricks that held ten to each side would be placed before the two.[Stage 3. Elbow Bolt Learned~] As Black stared at the two ninjas dropping the heavy weight in front of him, he would sigh and stretch.'' You're on Old Sama. Heheh.'' He said as he would step up first, the old man explained to him in simple terms of how to do the training; staring at it and then preparing himself. [Stage 3. Guillotine Drop Learned~] Black would hiss and send his forehead flying towards it hard only to land forehead flat and sit for a moment. Not a thing cracked or even budged as the young ninja would grab his face and fall back.'' GAH!!!! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!!! That crap hurts!!!'' [Stage 3. Iron Backhand Learned~]Black yelled while falling to his butt and rolling around, the old master would sit there and laugh and stomp his cane before stepping up to the bricks.'' AYE! AYE! AYE! AYE GOLD HEAD BOY! YOU CAN'T DO IT LIKE THAT! YOU GOTTA PUT SOME STANK ON IT! LIKE DIS, lemme show you how ta do this one right heur..''[Stage 3. Meaty Punch Learned~] The old man yelled before mumbling, his head leaning forwards before the blocks. As the old man adjusted, Black would look up blinking as the old master had lifted his face up. His head would come crashing down shattering the entirety of the blocks having them almost seem as if they just withered from existence.[Stage 4. Breaking Lariat Learned~] Black eyes stretched in shock and aw, surprising as it was he would grow encouraged by this event. Standing up and listening to the old man he would try again, his head this time crashing straight through it and having his face hit the ground after figuring out the orders.[Stage 4. Golem Missile Learned~] Black would lift his head up and stare at the master as he saw the old man smiling towards him, his eyes shining from reflecting the suns rays onto them and about.'' There ya are! Ya put a lot of stank on et! Keep at it and you might just succeed little crab scroobah!'' The master said as he would ruffle up the young lads hair, after that very moment he began to train Black up to the harder levels.'' Learn that you're powerful! That you are a solid defense! Once you learn that you will succeed mah boi!'' Black would train with his master day in and day out faint punching objects to shatter them to invigorating armor.[Stage 4. Invigorating Armor Learned~] As the day grew from light to dawn, Black would sigh relaxing as his master stood by him. The time had passed and his belly had been full by the special his master still made him go to, with a small lick of his lips from the sauces on them still he would stand up and stretch.[Genjutsu B. Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technique ] Learned~] ''Ahhhhhh, long day its been, I wonder what is next.. I need to train more and harder.. Master Geezer! What is the next lesson!?'' He yelled asking him, the old man would reply and tap his cane before taking a seat a little ways away from him[Genjutsu B. Kamina's Genjutsu [ Unnamed ] Learned~].'' Aye! Ya need to rest and actually learn fully of what ya got! Now what you should do is spar with someone! You're not ready yet for the next levels!'' He would say, having Black stand with his arms on his head; he would look back blinking with a small smile before sighing. His shoulders shrugged as he looked off at the sun set, it was beautiful and very mesmerizing having set him in his own peace.[Raiton. Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ] Learned~]'' Ahhh.... Heh, heh.. Guess I will practice on my genjutsu a bit, that one guy... He really messed up my ears.. I see this is a time for pay back, haha.'' Black would say as he moved off into the edge of the dojo where the mountains could be shown, his hand signs moving to figure them out and throughout the moment learn it. As he finished up on his own genjutsu training he would start back on his raiton techniques.[Raiton. Dendou Hebi no Jutsu [ Electric Snake Technique ] Learned~] He had began to set a fast amount of hand seals that would start to have him emit a static wave, it began to produce itself around him. Black would open his eyes and look around as everything had a blurred and yellow hue to it, his body was moving faster than it should have usually due to being transformed into electricity.[Raiton. Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] Looking towards the sun set, Black would shoot himself up into the air and soar down towards the ground from the mountain of the dojo. His body soaring at high speeds he would see mist under him in which he landed in, looking around and feeling his own powers surging throughout his soul he would harness a great amount of electricity and have it shoot through his body and send it horribly into the ground. The ground underneath would shoot through the entire area as he had felt it surge out of his own veins.[Raiton.Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu [ Rising Storm Technique ] Learned~ Once he had done so, Black would walk down the valley at the bottom of the mountain and sigh; his body feeling electrified still. He would take a step down onto the water and begin to stroll down the valley, after a moment he would sink down into the water and begin to materialized in another set destination in almost a flash[.Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Clone Technique ] Learned~ In a quick pace time, Black would have learned how to create a water variation of his own clone technique; these clones were made purely out of water in which they carried more of his own physical attributes than usual. Black would look curiously as he waved his hand around, having it mimic his exact movements before high five'ing each other.[Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique]Learned~

After finishing his training Black would return and lay down at the top to watch the sun set. His hands holding his head, as the old master slept behind him near the entrance to the dojo. Black sighed and felt peaceful at the moment, he would yawn and lay on his side and look up.'' Heh.. Nice..''Kumoryuu Mikazukigiri [ Cloud Style Crescent Moon Slash ] Learned~

The young shinobi said as he started to near the end of his training; but there was just one thing that kept the young prodigy awake. A black scroll that was given to him earlier. Black would pick it up and stand up to look towards the sun set. His little bird chest expanding and deflating from the fluctuation of breaths he took from excitement. The young storm shinobi then yawned and stated to himself.'' Alright.. One more and then I'm done for today.. '' He stated. Having opened the scroll and looked at the pictures, the pictogram clear as day and having him fully understand it. Black would then wrap it up and place the scroll on top of the old man and start forming hand signs. One after another he placed them up quickly and then! Poof! A loud thud and poofing noise created. Looking up he did not see anything, but when he looked off to the side he blinked. The clone he made doing the exact same as well and the two smiling. Both jumping and clicking their heels while high fiveing one another. Having completed that little piece. Black sat back down to view the setting. The clone vanishing as he watched carefully at ease. It was something he truly did hold dear in doing.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Tai-jutsu Learned

_S t a g e ○ O n e [1]
    Heavy Punch
    Description: All practitioners of The Kaiser Fist take pride in their powerful yet basic punches, both masters and beginners are no exception. Although it seems fundamental, practice and proper footing are needed to deliver a strong punch without recoil or offsetting. This is the first step toward developing that incredible raw power; throwing a punch with all of your might, while keeping yourself balanced.

Stimulating Armor
    Description: A basic Armor technique developed by an old master of the style which allowed his students to maintain their potential for an extended period. In a sense, it mimics the technique Raiton no Yoroi, though on much a lower level. Rather than increasing the abilities of the user, it prevents them from becoming exhausted. It should also be noted that there is no noticeable physical difference while this technique is active.
    • Duration: 10 posts.

__S t a g e ○ T w o [2]
    Kaiser Crown
    Description: The practitioner will thrust their head at the opponent at a slight downward angle with great force and speed. Direct collision is enough to crack boulders and bones without much recoil. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the practitioner will likely become dazed or completely stunned.

Crumbling Overhead
    Description: The practitioner “faints” a high straight punch, while actually turning their arm in such a way as to drop a powerful blow onto the top of the opponent’s head instead.

Sudden Straight
    Description: After sending a surge of chakra through their arm, the practitioner is able to deliver a swift and precise straight punch to the target. Because of the chakra boost, the strike is quick enough to completely surprise most unprepared or inexperienced opponents, while still maintaining that standard meaty power.

__S t a g e ○ T h r e e [3]
    Elbow Bolt
    Description: The practitioner will thrust or swing their elbow at the opponent with great force and speed. The collision is enough to break boulders and bones without much recoil. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the user will probably break their own elbow too!

Guillotine Drop
    Description: The practitioner stretches their leg almost completely straight up, and then drives it back down with incredible force and speed. The collision is enough to break boulders, bones, and even cause damage to untempered metals. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the practitioner will probably break their own foot!

Iron Backhand
    Description: Using a surge of chakra to purposely startle the body, the practitioner looses a quick and powerful backhanded strike to the target. The chakra pulsed through the body allows this particular attack to be delivered when others would be too slow to deal with something such as a sneaking opponent, but also maintains the force needed to crack or break bones.

Meaty Punch
    Description: The second step toward developing the ideal face breaking punch; using stepping motion and momentum to “swing into” the hit. In a sense, this is a method similar to properly slugging a baseball bat. Just make sure that you haven’t forgotten about keeping your balance!

S t a g e ○ F o u r [4]
    Breaking Lariat
    Description: A clothesline variation where the practitioner charges the opponent, attempting to slam their arm semi-diagonally against the target’s neck and chest, while applying downward force to smash them into the ground.

Golem Missile
    Description: The practitioner dashes at an opponent, jumps off the ground, and delivers a straining dropkick. The damage inflicted by this attack is almost always the same, but the leg strength of the practitioner is what best determines the distance and speed they travel after getting off the ground.

Invigorating Armor
    Description: An advanced Armor technique that was actually developed by a struggling young practitioner of The Kaiser Fist. This technique, like Stimulating Armor, allowed him to maintain his peak physical potential; however it also moderately increased his physical attack and defense. While active, he was noted of generating a thin aura of chakra.
    • Duration: 8 posts.

Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technique ]
    Official Description: When this technique is used against a target the first thing the target will see is a cloud descending from the sky and blanketing the battlefield. The target immediately begins to smell a very strong chemical stench that burns at the eyes, nose, and throat. Shortly after that the targets skin will begin to feel the effects of the cloud, a sensation not unlike that of weak acid burning away at the skin and/or clothing. The pain is terrible, and attempts to run out of the cloud or blow it away somehow will only provide short periods of relief as it returns.
    Guild Description: See official description.
    Base Duration: 4 posts

Kamina's Genjutsu [ Unnamed ]
    Official Description: This unnamed Genjutsu is a technique used by Kamina. Kamina will cause the area around the target to be enveloped by darkness. Once inside the black space, the target will see grotesque figures said to be tortured criminals, the previous victims of the technique. These grotesqueries will reach out and grab a hold of the target. They will then be thrown into the void to the mercy of a spectral dragon. The horrifying Oni can even extend from the targets own body to attack them. All aimed at transfixing the victim with fear and shock while Kamina herself chokes and kills the target.
    Guild Description: See official description.
    Base Duration: 3 posts

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
    Official Description:
    This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
    Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Rather than costing [40] chakra to perform, each clone created costs [25] chakra. Up to three (3) clones can be created per usage of this technique. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai's eyes shifted through the techniques, weighing out things that would be of use and things that wouldn't do her any good. Finding one she liked, Dai walked over to a practice dummy and positioned it to where she could use it as traget practice. After getting it in the range she wanted it. Dai stood back where she once was. She read through the hand seals again before shoving the scrool into her pocket.

Sailing throught the signs, Dai flicked her hands and eight kunai appeared from thin air. "Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance ]" Dai then launches a large barrage of kunai with deadly accuracy at the practice dummy. To the other's in the dojo, this feat is seemingly almost impossible to dodge. But would not but aimed at them. Dai pushed her chakra through the kunai causing their speed and accuracy to increase. Shredding the practice dummy down to the standing post. [1/1]

{ Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance ] :: LEARNED }

After reading the correct hand seals of a certain Maruton. Dai shoved the silver scroll back into her pocket. She cleared her throat and thoughts. Though her thoughts lingered on Haki. Feeling rather bad about the whole lightning attack on her. Dai sighed and swept the feeling to the side for now.
She took the stance the scroll shown and brough her hands up. She took in a breath and exhaled; as she had done so she commanded the technique. "Raiji Shigumi no jutsu [Wild Lion's Mane Technique]." Her braids unravaled She lengthened her hair and send it outwards to subdue her foe. Though if she had had a practice dummy, she would of managed to trap it within her hair. Dai pushed her chakra into her hair causing it to spike up and then harden into spikes. In turn, this would of killed her enemy. The range was a good 10 Meters[1/1]

She broke the seal and her hair grew back to its normal length, braids included. She reached into her flank jacket and retreaved her silver scroll from the context of her pocket.

{ Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu [ Wild Lion's Mane Technique ] :: LEARNED }

Dai read through the next technique she thought would be useful in her arrson on techniques. This one was specially used for Senor Class she felt like. She placed the scroll into her. She rolled her wrists and exhaled closing her eyes before moving through the hand seals. "Kekkai: Tengai Houjin [ Barrier: Dome Method Formation ]." She spoke before clacking the heel sole of her open-toe boots together and focused. Dai extend a sensory barrier to detect the movements of those in the dojo within a 20 meter radius around her. If used on the field of action, should the field touch her opponent, she would know their position immediately. [1/1]

{ Kekkai: Tengai Houjin [ Barrier: Dome Method Formation ] :: LEARNED }

Happy with how well her progress what going, Dai fished out her scroll again and read through the techniques. Dai called forth a clone and smiled at it. The clone nodded in knowing what was needing to be done. Moving to where the once practice dummy was, the clone stood very still.
Dai shoved the scroll back into her pocket and focused. She sailed through the hand seals and command the technique. "Mikadzuki no Mai [ Dance of the Cresent Moon ]." Dai charged at her clone before feeling that the technique didn't work right. She skidded to a stop and walked back to her starting point. [1/4]

Dai ran at the clone "Mikadzuki no Mai." She commanded before falling short by losing focus. She walked back to her started point and fished out her scroll. Reviewing the technique one more time, configuring what she needed to do.[2/4]

She tucked the scroll away and went through the hand seals. "Mikadzuki no Mai" Then Dai ran at her clone, in the midst of her sprint, Dai called forth clones. They circled their target clone, which in the long run failed when the formation was broken and the clones failed. Dai stomped her feet like a child as she went back to ther starting point.[3/4]

Dai was getting pissed that this was taking for to long to get right. "Mikadzuki no Mai!" She then charged at her clone. Which then she created multiple clones to confuse the practice Clone. Using the confusion, the real Dai attack from the clone's blindside. Delieving one heck of a kick that could kill a man. The clone exploded and the other's vanished.[4/4]

{ Mikadzuki no Mai [ Dance of the Cresent Moon ] :: LEARNED }

Dai jumped up and down with how well that technique. But soon gathed herself and coughed, clearing her throat. She went back to her starting point. She retrieved her scroll and began shifting her eyes throught the techniques. Noting everything possible but not useful to what she wanted to become.
Dai patted herself down, she need a crystal ball but became rather short for such a thing. This technique wasn't going to happen "...Damn..."[1/4]

With her quick thinking, Dai snapped her fingers to the thought that occured. She created a sphere of Suiton in the palms of her hand >pre-approved by Azeiel<. Dai took in a deep breath with her eyes closed. She thought of Haki and what the girl was doing. With her exhale Dai spoke. "Toomegane no Jutsu [ Telescope Technique ]" She slowly opened her eyes. The water swirled and bubbled before bursting. Drentching Dai from head to waist. She groaned irritated that the sphere exploded.[2/4]

She flicked the water from her hands and sighed trying to brush her dripping wet bangs from her eyes. "Pain in my ***." She sighed heaivly and placed her hands against she soaked form. Pulling her hands outward, she pulling the water from her clothing. She molded her chakra into the water causing it to form into a sphere once more. She closed her eyes and held her breath for a moment. "Toomegane no Jutsu." She opened her eyes and peered at the sphere. The image was hazy, but Dai knew the geography where what she was looking at. "The Ruins..." She whispered before feeling vibration within the water. Dai yelped afraid she''d get soaked again and held the sphere away from her. But the sphere simply passed through her finger.[3/4]

Dai watched the water drip from her fingers onto the floorboards. A waste of water. She squated and placed her fingertips onto the wooden floors. She pulled up the water using her chakra and started again. Molding the water into a sphere and closing her eyes. Focusing on Haki and where she had gone to. "Toomegane no Jutsu." She whispered before opening her eyes and peering at a crystal view of the Ruins and Haki hunched over in the grass. There were red marks on her wrists and she was saying something, but Dai was unable to hear it. Dai seperated her hands and allowed the water to splash upon the floor. She felt super bad for marking the girl with a Seidenki Ito attack. "What have I done?"[4/4]

{ Toomegane no Jutsu [ Telescope Technique ] :: LEARNED }

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
*(With reductions :: 5 posts for C Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 1 post LEARN)
Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance ] -Rank C-
*(With reductions :: 7 posts for B Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 1 post LEARN)
Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu [ Wild Lion's Mane Technique ] -Rank B-
Kekkai: Tengai Houjin [ Barrier: Dome Method Formation ] -Rank B-
*(With reductions :: 10 posts for A Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 4 post LEARN)
Mikadzuki no Mai [ Dance of the Cresent Moon ] -Rank A-
Toomegane no Jutsu [ Telescope Technique ] -Rank A-

JOUNIN MARUTON TRAINING COMPLETED

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games