Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

Penny was ready for the carrige to start as it usually was just her on her way down to the castle. She couldn't hide her surprise when a boy go in with her. She had seen him as he was in her year, though she'd never talked to him one on one. She took a moment to look him over. His eyes were breath taking and his hair a lovely red. His face had freckles and he seems unsure of her. She was going to try and say something when he started to talk first. Penny let her mouth hang open for just a moment before her manners kicked in."You can see them too? Wow. They are beautiful, are they not? I just love them. I even bring them snacks every year, though I'm sure that sounds silly." She said looking down. Penny was quite passionate about those creatures and loved how they made her feel. She probably scarred him already, she thought looking away. "So umm I'm Penny, since we haven't really spoken before."She offered feeling strange. She was very posed inside her head but she was used to being quite around anyone else so conversation with real people other than sunny, the plump rat in her robe pocket, she had trouble finding the right words. She waited to see how he would take her small outburst.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 am
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil saw Rick have basically a panic attack now that was interesting, he would have to make a note of that. He followed and when Rick bolted tried to keep the boy in sight as he followed him just enough to see him by the carriages petting the air. Virgil slowly walked up looking a bit distort."Hey... I'm not sure what I said to upset you but..."He paused and slapped his head like he was the biggest idiot. "Argh! never mind you'd probably not want to talk to me now anyway." He sat on the ladder of the carriage looking like he had no one left in the world. "Listen, I'll be ok if you don't want to talk to me again. I'm just no good at making friends and I had this crazy thought that you were hurt and lonely like me. I want to be your friend and I screwed up like with everyone else..."He bit his lip thinking of a way to fix this. "Maybe we could start over, You can direct the conversation and just tell me if I say something that would upset you" Virgil looked down at his feet as if afrade to meet the other boys eyes in case he was angry.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Twinsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is going to be the coolest night of my life... so far, of course.' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy, ever the impatient one, hopped off the train without waiting on the twins. They'd keep up, she was sure. If not, it wasn't like they'd totally lose each other. After all, they were all first years, right? She smiled widely at that thought. First years. As in, they were about to go to Hogwarts. It was so cool! The stories about that place made her eyes flash with curiosity and mischief. Oh, she'd explore alright. She'd explore every nook and cranny until she'd found each and every single possible secret that school had to offer. There was no getting past that. After all, as long as she went to her lessons and didn't fail, her parents really didn't care what she got up to in her spare time; they'd prefer she not get any letters sent home, but she was willing to bet that neither of them had their hopes up on that one. When the groundskeeper called for the first years to follow, she immediately set off after, at least remembering that, if the twins weren't right behind her, she needed to save seats in a boat for the three of them. Who the fourth would be was beyond her, since she hadn't seen Leah, but she was sure they'd find someone cool enough to hang out with them on the way across the lake. No way was she letting anyone less than awesome sit with her and her friends. She skipped after the groundskeeper, through the throng of older students, and headed for the lake, her head held high and her eyes bright.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιrѕт yeαrѕ | вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αɴd мorтαl eɴeмιeѕ |

User Image User Image

jeѕѕ followed after Gypsy, not any further than a step behind, since she did have short legs. She barely got more than a glance of the station, as she made straight for the lake. The small girl pushed through the crowd like someone a lot bigger and stronger than her. "Come on, Toby! We gotta get a boat!" she exclaimed, making a 'hurry up' motion with her hands at her twin.

тoвy was taking things a bit slower, knowing he could easily catch up to the two girls with a few strides if he needed to. His brown eyes took in the platform, full of crowds of students. He noticed some of the older ones getting into carriages that were pulled by... Nothing. How weird. But then his sister called for him to hurry up and he moved on, after giving them another strange glance.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Blinking, Rick looked back to Virgil. Hurting and lonely? Not as much as he used to be, not when he'd found out that there were people that cared, but there was a small part of him that still wanted to be noticed. Not as large as before, but it was still there. "It's fine. I'm just... touchy about family." Wasn't that an understatement. Shaking his head, he glanced at the girl who was seated in the carriage. He was actually glad that the reason he could see him wasn't common knowledge. That made it a lot easier to deal with people. He gave a small nod, glad that his comment wasn't awkward like he thought. "Probably not as silly as wandering down to the Forbidden Forest to meet them with a package of meat. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the brightest move, considering that there are other creatures out there that enjoy flesh." He extended a hand, suddenly glad that the conversation wasn't awkward. "I'm Rick. No, I don't think we've really talked before now, have we?"

----------------------------------
Thinking: Not so awkward, that's good.
OOC: ...

Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Anna snickered when Romy's cat made a mess of his ink. It was quite the comical scene, in her opinion. As the cat hid under the seat, Flora eyed him curiously. What cat would want to get dirty like that? It was unnatural to her. When Romy offered his sketchbook, Anna took it from him and started flipping through the pages. There were works of art she thought could be hung up in a museum somewhere. "These are amazing, Romy. I really like this one with the pens. And the one with the girl and the bird. They look so real... You're really good, Romy. I can't believe you didn't show me these a long time ago." she said, smiling at her friend.

As the train pulled into the station, Annabeth handed Romy his sketchbook back and picked up her cat. "Come on, Romy. We better head out, or we'll be left behind." she said as she put Flora back in her carrier. Picking up her belongings, she looked to her friend, still smiling, before finally heading out of the compartment.

Jumping off the train, Annabeth looked behind her to make sure Romulus was keeping up with her. As she walked through the crowd, she pondered the school year. There were new stories to write, games to attend, adventures to have! But, would it turn out to be a boring year instead? She hoped not. She wanted something to happen this year. Something to remember. "Come on, Romulus! Let's grab a carriage for us and the boys. I'm sure Tobi and Bradley wouldn't mind our company." she called behind her to her friend, wanting to get to the castle as soon as possible.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

User Image

Penny looked back at him as he spoke, surprised she didn't scare him already. "Well it probably wasn't the best idea but I'm glad you seem to have made it out of there unscathed." She responded. Happy someone else was as interested in those characters as much as herself. Answering the question, "No I don't believe we have talked before, I tend to keep to myself in class really. Though I am excited to see where the O.W.L.s put me, how about you?" Penny asked. She noticed the other boy who spoke to Rick. He seem desperate to get something across to him so she just polite greeted him."Hello, I'm Penny."She introduced herself unsure of what else to add. Sunny decided to make an entrance at that moment so it stole Penny's attention. A well fed black dumbo rat climbed out of her robes wanting food as always. Penny pulled out a cracker and handed it over to the greedy rat.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy slipped his cloak on, grinning at the elegant and unusual design. His cheeks colored a bit at the girl's comments, smiling. "Thanks a ton, Anna." The teen used cat treats and a lot of luck to capture his cat in the carrier. "Aha!"

Romy stepped out of the train, smiling lightly at her friend. She began to make her way along, so he did his best to follow after, staying right on her heels. Of course she mentioned Tobi and Bradley to join them. On the down side, she was best friends with them and they were together almost constantly. On the up side, he was certain Tobi and Bradley had no interest in stealing Miss Anna's affections. He smiled at the girl, then opened the door to a carriage, offering his hand to her. "After you, Dearest Annabeth."

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob stepped off the train and blinked. Well now, who should he look for first? His brother or his friends? Honestly, after this morning's debacle, he wasn't too keen on finding Rick, and he hadn't seen any of his friends since last school year. That had made his summer pretty bland. Sighing, he scratched the back of his head, thinking, at least until he saw a head of red hair dart towards the carriages. Blinking, he made to follow. Well, if that was Nalson, he was seriously going to walk the other way, but if it wasn't... He started going up and down the line, looking in each carriage. He got several dirty looks from other students, but he didn't care. It wasn't until he passed the harness of one of them that he caught sight of the red hair again. He walked over to the carriage that it was in and poked his head in, blinking as he spied Iris, curled up by herself. Frowning, he stepped inside. "Hey Iris, what's up? I haven't seen you all summer. Are you all right?"

State: Worried

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles stepped off the train, looking around. He'd had an uneventful year, and was ready for the next. Honestly, he'd had nothing much to occupy his time. Okay, so maybe some of his essays from school over the summer had been rushed, but no biggie. hefting the one thing he didn't want to leave on the train over his shoulder, he made his way toward the carriages. Nothing to do, and no one to talk to. He almost wanted to do an impromptu performance at the platform, but he figured he might get in trouble for that. Instead, he chose a random empty carriage and slipped inside, looking out the window and thinking he'd just snooze after the feast. Unpacking could wait, to be honest.

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: I wonder how much trouble I'd get into if I performed in the Great Hall?
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [x] Unsorted Dazed and Confused Hogsmeade Station Alone

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Miranda was immediately hit with a case of butterflies the moment she stepped off the train. Perhaps it was the sight of all the students in their flashy, flowing robes, or the general atmosphere of the station itself, but whatever it was, Miranda was sure that she had ever witnessed or experienced anything like it before. Even now, before the school year officially started, Miranda was being amazed by Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. It brought her back to when she was shopping in Diagon Alley only a week ago. Naturally, Miranda went alone to shop seeing as both of her parents were off on their business trips and she wasn't comfortable taking her nanny with her. Miranda had told the nan that she was going to prep for the school year with her friends, and before the old crone could do anything about it Miranda was out the door with her backpack and her wallet. Finding the place was perhaps the hardest thing Miranda ever had to do, but once she was in Miranda was at a loss for words. With the help of a few older students, Miranda eventually found her way through the markets, got the proper currency and bought every school supply that she needed for her first year at Hogwarts.

Now, with all of her clothes and supplies in tow, Miranda marched through the crowd, looking right and left and trying not to get sucked back into the sea of people as she headed to where the Groundskeeper seemed to be directing them. It was a pity to be leaving the station so early, before Miranda got a proper look at it, but the thought that soon she'd be within the very castle of Hogwarts gave her that little extra kick to get her to keep moving forward. "C'mon Marmite... we've got a castle to explore." The girl said aloud in a squeaky, playful little voice to the little grey-brown spotted rabbit cradled in her arm as she gave it a quick kiss on the head. The little critter wiggled its nose in response before burying its head in her arm.

[ Exit ]

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose stepped off the train, her gaze travelling over the crowd. She hadn't seen Nell at all during the ride, and she partially blamed that on running late. Sighing, she looked back and wondered where she could meet her girlfriend. Maybe at a carriage, or even the table? Rose wasn't sure, to be honest. Deciding to wait, she stood around, watching people come and go as she looked for Nell.

State: Quiet

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffHogsmeade StationDrowsy

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

Claire had managed to sleep through the entire train ride despite the fiasco of getting to the station and the fact that she had already slept for an hour longer than she anticipated in the morning. By the time the train arrived, however, Claire was up and ready to go. She was eager to get her things unpacked and settle down in her room back at Hogwarts, so instead of standing around chatting with the others, Claire ran to the carriages, passing her sister on the way and waving to her before she found one that looked to be empty. Yet as Claire poked her head in, she found herself staring right at Miles, a boy of her year and from the same house as her. Claire smiled to him. "Hey Miles! How was your summer?" She asked as she climbed into the carriage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth walked along the row of carriages, trying to find one that was empty. They all seemed to be full, however, or have a lone rider. She just wanted one that was empty so she could ride with her friends. When Romy opened the door to an empty carriage that she must have missed and held his hand out for her, the Gryffindor blushed a bit. 'Dearest? Does that mean he-- No, why would he? I'm nothing special.' she thought, her cheeks brightening with each passing moment. Thankfully, it wasn't too terribly bright outside. Maybe he couldn't see her blushing... "O-Okay. Thank you, Romulus." she said, taking his hand and stepping into the carriage. Once inside, she sat down, straightening her skirt and fidgeting with her sweater. What was wrong with her? She had no reason to worry. Or... did she?

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt
//Single//Second Year//Half-blood//

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie was incredibly eager to be back for her second year at Hogwarts. She had such a wonderful first year that she couldn't wait to see what was in store for her this year. Her time back with her father was excellent and he had been so proud of her. She would make him even more proud year after year. Bonnie was also excited to see the next wave of first years, she wanted to see what her nervousness had looked like before her sorting. Maybe she would see someone she knew? Probably not, most of her friends were Muggles anyway. With a skip in her step, her and her pet rabbit, Matilda, went of in search of an open carriage. It seemed like there were much more new students than she saw last year, and this, she was grateful for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games